B.z.republic

Voltex

Alright, I'll make Portalfig senator if he gives me a comms device.As for the murder, I was accused along with nine or 10 other people. And I'm pretty sure I was ruled out as one of the least likely, although I could be wrong. Can someone go check that for me?

- :burnmad:

Foreign Nations' Relations Update VINORTHRAXXSTATUS: NeutralOFFICIAL NEWS: "Melvexna met with representatives of Northraxx Supreme Inc. to celebrate the public release of the Type 038 Disk Launcher. This new weapon once again demonstrates the high technological ability and efficient industrial powers of Northraxx."PRESS REPORT: "Northraxxian markets rose today as investors prepared for the launch of new weapons products. As BZ Nui gears up for elections, Northraxxian investors hope to make a profit off of increased tensions, the Northraxx Investor reports."EASTLANDSTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "Turagan Minister Taposhi took his oath of office today after winning elections in a land slide. With the will of the people behind him, Taposhi vows again today to scale back foreign interference while increasing aid to those at home."PRESS REPORT: "As the election season draws to a close in Eastland, Eastlandish eyes are all on BZ Nui. A new study by the Koland Society for Knowledge shows that 85.3% of Eastlandish citizens will be following the BZ Nui elections."WESTARHKSTATUS: HostileOFFICIAL NEWS: "Our Leader, Atalin, calls upon President Burnmad to finally put a stop on aid to criminals in Soso Nui, by pushing for the criminalization of donations to Soso Nui and by cutting off trade between the nations, especially ending the import of Soson illegally produced communication devices. 'If their current leadership will not act now while they still can, no one will,' said Atalin. 'They must stop their support of tyranny now.'"PRESS REPORT: "News from the front: the Truth of Westarhk has received word that the pull back of forces from Soso Nui does not signal defeat, but success. Telanui has fallen. The corrupt Soson soldiers are fleeing, and Westarhk is now free to move forces back into the homeland. Though the shift of forces may seem abrupt, generals are eager to return their soldiers to their waiting families."SOSO NUISTATUS: FriendlyOFFICIAL NEWS: "President Elwaho sends his request to candidates for president in BZ Nui to make their status on supporting the threatened people of Soso Nui clear, as well as their stance towards the evil actions of Westarhk. The President has promised ample future rewards to politicians who will assist him."PRESS REPORT: "The battle in Soso Nui has come to a standstill, and while Westarhk will not relent in holding its current positions, it seems to have halted additional attacks for the moment, giving Soso Nui a desperately needed chance to regroup."The Type 038 Disk Launcher is now available for sale from Northraxx Supreme Inc. for 32 widgets.[PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS]Though only two three (edit) four candidates, Burnmad, Tyler, JiMing (Belonephobia), and Lhikevikk have expressed interest in running so far, you may vote for anyone, including yourself. In 48 hours the citizen with the most votes will win! Remember, once cast, a vote is final, and the post containing it should not be edited.Current tally:(To be updated.)Tyler Durden: IIIBurnmad: Toa of Emoticons: II

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Maybe I could be president?Though I probably won't get elected, because I have no status in the government right now. Oh well. Vote for the businessmatoran who supplies you guys with food if you are bored and don't want to spend time actually thinking about who to vote for.Though my vote goes to Tyler. Time to mix things up in my opinion.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I vote myself.As for my status on the war, I personally support Soso Nui if we're just gonna let them blow each other to pieces. I would much rather stop the war, however. How people run their own countries is their problem, not Atalin's.

From the BZ Nui Live Report:"Horrific Crime: Poor Matoran's Last Widgets TakenThe BZ Nui Live Report has learned that all of Thelonewander's measly savings, six widgets, were recently stolen from him. The criminal broke into Thelonewander's home, taking every widget he could lay his hands on. Sadly, though six widgets might not seem like much of a catch for the heartless thief, it was all Thelonewander had. There were no witnesses, and the criminal remains on the loose."

nban.jpg

Processed.The election ends in about three hours. If it remains a tie, then another election is held, but only between those two winning candidates (although that might not change much, since only two citizens have received votes at all).

nban.jpg

Brightpaw, remember not to edit voting posts. The JiMing widget transfer and Jl1223 X weapon purchase are processed. Now Tyler has pulled into the lead, with a little over an hour left to go in the election.

nban.jpg

Brightpaw, despite your best efforts (and a 35 widget investment), your research produces no new products this time around.EDIT: Just a quick rules update. When new senators are elected or appointed, they will take the place of the outgoing senators that were elected or appointed at that period in the previous Determining Positions process. For example, since Tyler Durden and iBrow were elected by the military members, the new senators elected by military members would take their place. This probably won't come into play much, but should the senate need to pass legislation during the Determining Positions process, the composition of the senate at that particular point of the process would matter.EDIT 2:Tyler Durden is the new president of BZ Nui!Congratulations! Now you need to choose (as soon as possible) five citizens to be military members, and designate one as their leader.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

I'm gonna run for senator. I believe that though the senators from the last 2 months did their job.. that we need more laws. If I'm elected, I will put up more bills, such as government job paychecks and small taxes. I'm looking to help SoSo Nui while remaining peaceful with Westarhk and would like to improve relations with Eastland and Northraxx. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Brightpaw, from the Business rules: "Without a communication device, passing legislation costs an extra 2 widgets, product creation an extra 1 widget, and research an extra 5 widgets."

nban.jpg

Can I at least get a position as Senator here? I've got quite a bit of legislation that needs to be added, plus I'm one of the few active players.

Edit: Typo. Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Can I at least get a position as Senator here? I've got quite a bit of legislation that needs to be added, plus I'm one of the few active players.

Edit: Typo.
I got you, buddy.Anyway. Onarax as military leader, rest to be decided shortly.Thanks to all who voted for me! Together, I'm positive we can make this country great.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND