So I was thinking about the elements of Bionicle, and after rechecking why acid isn't an element (stupid plasma-liking lawyers), I was thinking about the nature of some of the other elements and the perceived redundancy of Magnetism in a setting that also has Iron as an elemental power. But as I thought more about it, here is some of there unique tricks you can do with Magnetism that I came up with:
- Manipulate Metal
- Low level flight via manipulation of planetary magnetic fields and one's own magnetic charge.
- Manipulate Charged particles, such as Lightning and Plasma.
- Creating electrical charges in moving metal objects.
- EMPs and disrupting the minds of purely mechanical beings.
- Magnetoreception and interfering with other beings Magnetoreception
- Damage to physical objects by breaking apart chemical bonds (which are electromagnetic in nature).
Does anyone have anything they like to add to this list for magnetism or for any other elements in the series?