What does Bionicle inspire you to do?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) Have you ever get inspired to do something great for your life? Well, my question for you guys is this: What does Bionicle inspire you to do?

Well, you see, inspiration means that something causes you to do something similar to it to achieve greatness.

For me, here’s some ideas:

1. To do superheroes with similar armor, masks, weapons, and elemental powers (Toa). I drew tons of superhero versions of my friends from my schools to honor and appreciate our friendship. Examples include Fire-Boy (Tahu), Ice Boy (Kopaka), Water-Girl (Gali), Air Girl (Lewa), Rock Woman (Pohatu), and Ground Boy (Onua). I sometimes get ideas from my friends’ names’ certain alphabetical letters, like T for Tahu.

2. The chapter books inspire me to say certain stuff. Improved my vocabulary. Helped me a lot in my literature classes.

So, what about you guys?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Well for me, BIONICLE inspired me to become a mechanical engineer. I was fascinated with the Toa and their biomechanical properties, so I decided to look into the possibilities of such beings actually existing. After some trial and error I discovered I was much better at the "mechanical" side of it all rather than the "bio"-logy, so I went into engineering.

So you could say, BIONICLE inspired me to pursue my dreams and helped place me where I am today.

:biorules:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

In my case? It's mostly creative inspiration that I draw from it. When world-building for various story projects of my own, in particular, I'm almost always inspired by the classic Mata Nui aesthetic to some extent; things like the MNOG in particular, which showed such a fascinating world that really drew me in (and still does now), had a real impact upon my childhood mind, and that impact still plays its part in shaping... most every story idea I work on, to be completely honest.

• Upvote 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Bionicle as a whole has inspired many of my creative endeavours as a writer. Particularly the 2001-2003 era has inspired the fictional setting I built around my on-going fantasy serial I run on my blog (which I haven't updated in an embarrassing amount of time) which is linked in my sig. I usually say that 2004 was my favorite year and pre-Great Cataclysm Metru Nui is my favorite setting, but the first three years on Mata Nui are the most iconic, most unique era of Bionicle, and the era I am most nostalgic about. 

:kakama:

• Upvote 2

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

As several have already said about themselves, mostly creative stuff.  In my case primarily writing.  Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, I don't really know if my writing is any good) only one piece ever made it online, and the others were all lost when an old computer died, and I really don't have the motivation to re-write several years worth of probably not great fan-fiction from memory.  More importantly though, if not from the inspiration from Bionicle I most likely never would've started writing, and by extension the (unrelated) stuff I'm currently working on, which I hope to eventually publish, would never have existed.

Edited by RAMPANT

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active