Happy Thanksgiving

From BZPower to all of our members and readers, we'd like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! Take some time to enjoy good food, company, and remember what you're thankful for. It's always important, wherever you are, to focus on the good over the bad. I appreciate the time I've spent and get to spend with our LEGO family here and at events. Have a great day everyone and I hope you get some great LEGO deals tomorrow on Black Friday!

View the full article

My philosophy prof has always been fond of saying "From nothing, nothing comes." It means a few things, but one was that concentrating on the negative doesn't take us far, if anywhere at all.

He frequently reminded us that it was always healthier to focus on the positive and work from there. Simple gratitude heals so many ills.

Yes, I am thankful for Bionicle. B-)  I'm thankful for what's happened to me this year, easy and tough, good and "bad" - since we can even learn from the "bad".

Edited by Noble Tehurye