• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Janaro's Café

aw naw International ComicContinuity GRINAPPLE

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Sniper Joe

Sniper Joe
  • Members
  • Official Exploding Building Tester

• 1,703 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 05:01 PM

For the first time in roughly a year, almost exactly 3 years since I started making comics...

Posted Image

Newest Comic!

1) Cooking for twelve months (.png version- much smaller filesize)

CreditDark709, Philbert, Zakitano and Gerlicky for the spritesThe International ComicContinuity for being hypocrites coolbros

Tapika for being mai waifu

Are you a BAD enough DUDE to rescue the PRESIDENT?I AM ERROR

Edited by John Marrow, Jan 03 2012 - 04:15 AM.

I AM LOS TIBURON! AND I AM... A LUCHA!

uuh.png

#2 Offline Pegason Fletcher

Pegason Fletcher
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 554 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 02:20 AM

Well, thats how the cookie (or omelette?) crumbles.I'm surprised that he'd wait THAT long for an Omelette (?).I'd just go to DENNYS.But I imagine that Ye Olde Janaro's Cafe would be better.Glad to see these are up, I enjoyed the first series immensely, and I imagine this will be even better.

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 03 2012 - 12:25 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 06:46 AM

Look whose back. Nice to see you again.I must admit, that was pretty much my year, too. Just condensed into 5 months. Still, I'm suprised those eggs didn't set of the fire alarm.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#4 Offline Tapika

Tapika
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2012 - 08:39 AM

Oh wow you actually used COV3, I thought you'd never abandon XaniskitAwesome first comic second time round! Good work!

Edited by -Windrider-, Jan 03 2012 - 12:26 PM.
Let's not honor a filtered site with that kind of mention!

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

#5 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 2,369 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 02:29 PM

I want you to not stop making your comics with that jigging dude at the top. Man if the guy's been waiting for a package, he must be so dumb to not even realize that he could get it WHILE he was at your house. :P

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users