Tehurye's Bionicle Lots for CHARITY!

Noble Tehurye

Please note that these listings are for the Continental United States, Canada, and APO/FPO addresses only! Forgive me, I haven't quite sorted out international shipping via USPS yet. If someone would care to instruct me...?

Yo what is up, my dudes!

For a few years now I've been selling Legos and such on eBay, sometimes to make money for myself but also to raise funds for the Polaris Project, an epic charity that fights human trafficking.

Real grave stuff, here.

Anyway, I got not ONE, but TWO lots for sale! That's right step-right-up TWO lots for sale!

NISB Dalu: Sold!

Lot of 7 Kanohi masks including pearl grey/silver Miru Nuva: Sold!

If yinz are wondering about why I priced these the way I did, please know that I did have to purchase these myself. Yes I got a good deal, but I also hope to sell them at enough of a margin to actually raise money for the charity, not lose money. It's more of a "donate and get a free Bionicle prize!" than "bargain basement deal on a Bionicle lot" idea.

Anyway thanks for checking out! Please consider buying, your purchase helps to stop villians worse than Makuta Gorast (yuk, is that possible?) and saves innocent Tohunga villagers worldwide!

Edited by Noble Tehurye

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...