Lifesize EVA Foam G1 Masks (AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE)

danethemichael

UPDATE: HAU NOW AVAILABLE

il_fullxfull.1838256433_4xtx.jpg

vqpiifbwtz221.jpg

Howdy. 

So, I built these three handsome boys for a school project. 

I posted pics online, and was basically flooded with questions like "are you selling these?" and "how much for them?" and "build a hau!"

So.

I opened an Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MasksOfPower

Edited by danethemichael
  • Upvote 5

Wow. Just wow.  :OMG: Sign me up for a Hau definitely!  :hau:

I saw on your etsy that you were offering a normal, weathered, and battle damaged look. I'm assuming the pictures you posted above and on etsy were battle damaged? Could you possibly post pictures of the other two looks, I'm rather interested in what those look like.

Also, once you finish the Hau, I'd definitely recommend having an infected paint option. I'm pretty certain people would be interested in procuring that :D

Keep up the good work!

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Woop woop! :hau:

Question: I saw on the site that there were a limited amount of certain masks, do you plan to make more as orders come? I'm still saving up, and I don't want to worry that it won't be there when I get enough :)

EDIT: also on your site, I see the option for "custom mask" What does that all include?

Edited by Iron_Man5

Formerly Iron_Man5

Question: I saw on the site that there were a limited amount of certain masks, do you plan to make more as orders come? I'm still saving up, and I don't want to worry that it won't be there when I get enough :)

EDIT: also on your site, I see the option for "custom mask" What does that all include?

I make the orders as they come, that number is just a number. 

The Custom option is a new thing I'm trying out-- The idea is, being that there are plenty of fan-favorite masks that aren't yet available on my store, and that it takes time to develop new patterns, I thought I'd try out giving customers an option to request one design in particular for a bit extra that isn't yet on the store.

I make the orders as they come, that number is just a number. 

The Custom option is a new thing I'm trying out-- The idea is, being that there are plenty of fan-favorite masks that aren't yet available on my store, and that it takes time to develop new patterns, I thought I'd try out giving customers an option to request one design in particular for a bit extra that isn't yet on the store.

Fair enough! Thanks for the update. I'm sure I speak for all of us that we appreciate what you're doing! :D Keep it up!

Formerly Iron_Man5