• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Life Of Two Toa

TLOTT

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline tent163phantoka

tent163phantoka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 10:35 PM

Welcome to TLOTT! I put a lot of work into this, and was unaware of the waiting in line procedure on Vimeo. I hope you enjoy this. I apologize for the shortness of this video and the lack of music. I'm new to this. I also apologize for the picture quality. Other than these, I REGRET NOTHING! :P Enjoy.The episodesEpisode 1:pilot<<<<Latest episode>>>>

http://vimeo.com/34490516

Please respond!

#2 Offline Elemental Ussal

Elemental Ussal
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 757 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 03:20 PM

It's a pretty neat idea. I would recommend a little bit more of a plot opposed to random humor.My fav part: This smells like he's been dancing in his cat's litterbox....my least fav part: The pictures go by too slow. Most people can read faster than that.Overall, I enjoyed it. it'll be neat to see what episode 2 turns out to be.

elementalussal.png

#3 Offline tent163phantoka

tent163phantoka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 927 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2012 - 04:33 PM

It's a pretty neat idea. I would recommend a little bit more of a plot opposed to random humor.My fav part: This smells like he's been dancing in his cat's litterbox....my least fav part: The pictures go by too slow. Most people can read faster than that.Overall, I enjoyed it. it'll be neat to see what episode 2 turns out to be.

Thanks. I'll get working on episode 2.

#4 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 684 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 10:19 PM

Takanuva is indeed cool.And just for that, in my next comic, you will dance in a cat's litter box :P

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile Not that it's relevant.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law of physics: physics don't apply here

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users