• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Darkness Descends Upon Ninjago in New Season 10 Teaser

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,418 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2018 - 05:19 PM

This morning, LEGO uploaded the very first teaser for LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu Season 10 (the upcoming four-episode special event/TV movie). The teaser, titled "Darkness Descends Upon Ninjago", begins with Lord Garmadon repeating his warning to Lloyd from the Season 9 finale: that with his power relinquished, there was nothing stopping a coming darkness from obliterating everything in Ninjago. Sure enough, the teaser shows a dark cloud emanating from the Realm Crystal (in secure lockdown in Hiroshi's Labyrinth, as we saw in Season 6) and spreading across Ninjago uncontrollably. The teaser ends with a shadowy Oni silhouette and the title of the new season: March of the Oni. Follow the link above or read on to watch the video and read the official synopsis from YouTube!

View the full article

#2 Offline Daler99

Daler99
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 30-November 14
  • 299 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2018 - 07:37 PM

This trailer is so cool!  I'm really excited for Season 10! :D I just hope we get sets for it.  I want Oni minifigs!

~Daler

#3 Offline Tahu_nuva20

Tahu_nuva20
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17-December 18
  • 1 posts

Posted Dec 17 2018 - 10:16 AM

Wonder if they will have to set garmadon free?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users