Agamemnon, Tyrant Amphibib King

CZQ

44550747010_137c73088b_h.jpg

- Eons ago, before Gorm's takeover, the Amphibibs made their mark on the Outer Realm. With his powerful force ax and telekinetic powers, Agamemnon struck fear into the hearts of all those who saw him. -

I find to be G1 hard to use. I think it paid off this time though, as I feel like this is perhaps my best moc of the year. Let me know what you think!
  • Upvote 3

I like the flared crest around the head, it reminds me of a dilophosaurus (sp?) or perhaps a bearded dragon. You did a good job matching that aesthetic with the weapon as well as the general look of the torso and feet. I like the use of the Great Matatu as his knees. He sorta looks like the official Karzahni set, wonder if that was intentional seeing as they're both tyrant-like characters? Pretty cool how you got the Zamor sphere to serve as the eye-- must have been tricky.

Nice work. :)

I like the flared crest around the head, it reminds me of a dilophosaurus (sp?) or perhaps a bearded dragon. You did a good job matching that aesthetic with the weapon as well as the general look of the torso and feet.

Thank you!

The crest on the head was largely inspired by Rikuo from Darkstalkers actually, but I can see where you're coming from. I wanted to use mostly ribbed/gilled mid-g1 parts for this moc, and the Kanohi Garai is probably the best part for that kind of style.

rikuo-darkstalkers-revenge-artwork-high-

I like the use of the Great Matatu as his knees. He sorta looks like the official Karzahni set, wonder if that was intentional seeing as they're both tyrant-like characters? Pretty cool how you got the Zamor sphere to serve as the eye-- must have been tricky.

The Karzahni set was a big influence on this moc. I love the squat proportions of that set (why use normal proportions when you could exaggerate) and I think the influence from Karzahni rubbed off a bit more than I anticipated  :P 

The Zamor eye was one of the earliest parts of the moc built. Originally it just rested in place, but now it's squeezed between two exo force robot arms. It can move but now it locks in place too.

Nice work. :)

Cheers! :)