Illuminatus

Toa Lhikan Instructions & Alternative Pieces

Hey everyone.

I need a quick reference. Can anyone who has a European edition of Toa Lhikan (meaning the box looked like this and not like this) check the inventory number of their instructions for the set?

So far I've seen two versions of the instructions: 4288710 (you can see them here and here; note the black 1x11 liftarms on pages 17 and 22) and 4267275 (I can't find it online but I have a physical copy and pages 17 and 22 show black 1x9 liftarms instead).

Apparently there's been a change in the pieces and instructions sometime during production (as mentioned here), but I'm trying to figure out if this was a general or a regional thing. My Toa Lhikan set came with two 1x9 liftarms but I later ordered the instructions from a US seller.

Basically my questions is: can anyone in Europe tell me if their original Toa Lhikan instructions say "4267275" on the back cover?

Thanks.

$50 OR MORE FOR THIS CD! C4oo0TM.png $50 OR MORE FOR THIS CD!

looks like it's a 1x9 on the box, maybe the instructions with the 1x11 is from a prototype? I had the set years ago and I think the instructions showed a 1x9 though I'm not sure (in any case, US here so not much to go on)

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

It looks like there's also an official PDF of the later release here.

Would still like a European BZPer to confirm they have a 4267275.

$50 OR MORE FOR THIS CD! C4oo0TM.png $50 OR MORE FOR THIS CD!