Saros

ToaTImeLord

Saros

31494075897_72465cf4e3.jpgSaros by Toa TimeLord, on Flickr

31494063837_b03e561bc2.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't the villain but it's the only way..."

This MOC is based off of a older design of mine but has been given an extreme upgrade.

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Looks awesome. I like the color scheme and general sleekness. You did a good job of leaving few if any gaps in the build, and while he looks thin, he doesn't look fragile. I like the armored look of the chest and back and the use of the Inika shoulder plates for his calves. The navy/purple/gunmetal color scheme is pretty original too-- the only thing that sticks out is a few red/tan pins here and there. Maybe think about giving him a more customized head too, since every other part of him is so original. Nice job. :)

• Upvote 1

Looks awesome. I like the color scheme and general sleekness. You did a good job of leaving few if any gaps in the build, and while he looks thin, he doesn't look fragile. I like the armored look of the chest and back and the use of the Inika shoulder plates for his calves. The navy/purple/gunmetal color scheme is pretty original too-- the only thing that sticks out is a few red/tan pins here and there. Maybe think about giving him a more customized head too, since every other part of him is so original. Nice job. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the MOC.

Next time I get black axiles I'll fix those red pin areas.

The head is a carry over from the original build of this character and I wanted to keep that part of his character along with his color scheme.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/