What Was Your First Bionicle Set?

SolitaryHyena

title says it all, mine was Tahu mata, i think i got it for my birthing or s/t, but after i that i think i got Pohatu next, and then i dont really know, but yeah, Toa tahu mata was my first, I got him when i was like 4 years old too. What about you? Share your story of getting your first bionicle set here. Edit: hmm, maybe jala mctoran was my first set, idk...but i know tahu was one of my firsts, dont remember if it was tahu or Jala.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

My first BIONICLE set... hmmm... I think it was Gali Nuva, because it was on sale at K-mart. :P I know that my second two were Gali and Onua Mata. I don't quite remember, but I know that I did some good damage to my fingers by crushing them in the ball joints! XD

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

*Incoming Transmission* Huki the... Mctoran? Is that what people call them? It was the Huki that you could get at McDonald's. I played with that thing forever. I think all I have left of it now is a leg and an arm. *End Transmission*

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Onepu from McDonalds. Thanks to me organizing my MASSIVE piece collection, I was actually able to build him again. :) My first official set was Pohatu Mata. Ah, good times. Perhaps I'll rebuild him for memory's sake.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

My first set was Vakama Hordika. I got him for my 9th birthday. I was actually hoping to get Matau, as I was interested in Bionicle for a bit already, but he turned out to be my second. From there, my collection exploded. They're both currently in my closet, in their canisters.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Toa Tahu Mata. I was already an avid lego fan, and had no idea what these things were. mind you i was 7. But a guy with a sword surfing on lava, really spoke out to me :P i dont remember much about that day, except wondering "what the heck is this little ball thing the instructions want me to shove on his chest? maybe its like a heat absorber... definately a heat absorber"

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif