What Was Your First Bionicle Set?

SolitaryHyena

When i was 6, my parents got me ehrye. I had no idea what it was, but i liked the disk launcher. I lost him when we moved. in 5th grade, my parents got me toa mahri matoro (I was ###### when i learned he died) and my cousin gave me suukorak, and boggarak (I made a kahgarak)

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

:kaukau: Tahnok. I still keep that thing intact, although I don't know where the Krana went. Unfortunately, I had tried to get into Bionicle before that, although my parents didn't seem to pick pu on the cues and I never got any of the original Toa until years later, and I still don't have my beloved Gali. What also really frustrated me was that when we went to McDonalds, I tried to get a happy meal in order to get the Tohunga, but for some reason they gave me toddler toys (I wasn't that young!). I still resent McDonalds somewhat for that, because I still want the original Tohunga.But no, I had to start a year later with Tahnok.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to say Tahu Nuva, but this is a bit of a lie seeing as my dad originally got it for himself. Though my actual first set was Lewa Nuva, I'll always see Tahu as my first Bionicle.Edit: Actually no, I got Gali and Kopaka Nuva before I got Lewa. Christmas '02 FTW.

Edited by Great Mask Of Armor

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

Mine was Gali Mata. I went to Toys R Us with my dad to get a present for my friend's birthday. I'd heard about the new Bionicle sets that had come out a couple of months before, and I knew he was obsessed with Lego, so I decided to get one of those for him. Literally the only canister sets left on the shelves were two Galis. I got one for him, and my dad decided to get the other one for me just because. It was a good thing it was Gali that was left, because he got all of the other Toa except Pohatu from other people who went to the party.

I actually had two sets: Tahnok and Korohk (the white Bohrok). What's funy is the fact that I didn't know they could form into a ball or that Bohrok could combine. I just liked the Head-butting mechanism. :biggrin:

[center][size=8][color=#000080]ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

• 3 months later...

Turaga Onewa. I remember the whole story about getting him, but I won't share it. Then I got Pohatu when he came out.I was one of those kids who liked the brown sets (and still do). I was pretty upset when they made the switch to yellow.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)