How do I watch ninjago seasons 7+?

Tobbison

The most comprehensive option I know of is Amazon Prime Video. If you have an Amazon Prime account, Amazon Prime Video is included for free and allows unlimited, on-demand streaming of seasons 1 through 9, including the pilot episodes ("Way of the Ninja" and "King of Shadows") and the "Day of the Departed" Halloween special.

Honestly, i don't take advantage of Amazon Prime Video nearly as often as I should, considering that I've had an Amazon Prime account for a year or two at this point.

@Tobbison: Enjoy shelling out for Amazon Prime though. Yikes. ;)

Forgive the sarcasm, what I mean is that Prime will likely not be worth it unless you shop on Amazon a ton. Alternatively if you consider it worth it for the streaming. :fonz: Just so you know!

In my case what made it worthwhile is that as a college student I can get a Prime Student account, which offers a 6 month free trial and is subsequently $50 per year (half the price of a normal Amazon Prime membership). Also, since I don't drive it saves me the trouble of taking the college shuttle out when I want/need to go shopping.

Lately, most of my LEGO shopping has been via Amazon — Brickset has a useful Discounts on Amazon.com page that tells you what sets are marked down and by how much. 20 to 30 percent discounts are pretty frequent and definitely help take some of the bite out of LEGO prices.

Even as streaming alone goes, Amazon Prime's $100-per-year price tag winds up considerably cheaper than Netflix, which costs about $11 a month ($132 a year). But admittedly fewer of Amazon Prime's original shows/movies have piqued my interest like Netflix originals such as Stranger Things, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Voltron: Legendary Defender, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Little Witch Academia, Aggretsuko, Trollhunters, 3Below, The Dragon Prince, Hilda, LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One, and LEGO Elves: Secrets of Elvendale. Huh… I've watched more of those than I realized.

If I have any misgivings about Amazon Prime, it's less about the cost to me and more about Amazon's unscrupulous tendencies that make me feel a little ashamed of helping to line Jeff Bezos's pockets. <_<

• 1 month later...