• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Most Desirable Gen One Bionicle Sets

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,509 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2019 - 06:21 PM

Our friends over at BIONICLEsector01 are asking for some feedback from the fan community. In this survey, they're looking to find the most desired G1 Bionicle sets in several different categories. Think back to the original run of our favorite theme and let them know what the best sets are from the perspective of parts, looks, and play features - in your opinion. I look forward to seeing what the results are!

View the full article

#2 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 22-December 04
  • 3,360 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2019 - 02:14 PM

So many to choose from. Hope my submission helps!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users