• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The LEGO Movie 2 Collectible Minifigure Images Found

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2019 - 01:58 PM

It's been a busy couple of days when it come to The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part and the impending collectible minifigures that go along with it. Allen over at The Brick Fan has done a great job collecting everything, so go check out catalog images of the figures, including quite a few based on The Wizard of Oz, and some final images of their packaging. Let us know in the Talkback which are your favorites and must-haves to pick up when they release in February!

View the full article

#2 Offline Chronicler06

Chronicler06
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-March 04
  • 418 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2019 - 06:48 PM

These certainly look interesting. As mentioned, all four main characters from Wizard of Oz are there. There's also Abe Lincoln, Swamp Creature, and that cat lady in apocalypse outfits, along with two versions of Wyldsyle/Lucy (apocalypse with hood and goggles, and the other apparently as some kind of rock star), and there's even President Business in golf attire. I'm unlikely to ever get any of these myself, but it does make me curious for what kind of moments we'll probably see them in throughout the movie.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

#3 Offline Valendale

Valendale
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Chugger of all that is Icy

• 03-October 08
  • 825 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 03 2019 - 05:14 PM

A very odd mix, but with quite a few good ones that I'll probably try to pick up for myself.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users