• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Ideas New Year Updates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,424 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2019 - 11:16 AM

The LEGO Ideas team is jumping feet first into the new year keeping us updated on recent projects that achieved ten thousand votes of support. Go read about the 5 Product Ideas that Qualified for the Third 2018 LEGO Ideas Review, which includes Dinosaurs Fossils Skeletons - Natural History Collection, Chemical Plant, Food Stand Diners, Playable Lego Piano, and Queen Victoria Cruise Ship. In addition, we should be finding out the results of the prior review session soon! One of those projects was recently the subject of a 10K Club Interview: Meet Felix Stiessen and Gabriele Zannotti of the Fiat 500 F. In addition to the normal interview, there's also a video to learn more about the designers. Go check it all out!

View the full article

#2 Offline ChocolateFrogs

ChocolateFrogs
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Reporters
  • Piraka Fusionist

• 18-April 03
  • 1,946 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 07 2019 - 11:42 AM

I really hope those dinosaur fossils pass through to become a set. Maybe a 5-in-1 design to cut costs but still show off all the different skeletons?

For the upcoming set reveal, the Steamboat Mickey sounds like an instant money-grab, but LEGO already has the Disney license and I don't know how this falls into the current Ideas IP rules. The candy machine sounds like the most creative and cost-efficient route, sans candy to cut back from an IP, and maybe the LEGO stores could start selling M&Ms or Skittles at the counter.

nexo_shields_9.jpg

#3 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 11-January 07
  • 760 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2019 - 08:21 PM

I'd like to see the fossils win. If only to get a Lego designers take on a Dino skeleton. If only for ideas how to improve my Skeleton Dragon design

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

3DS Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users