How To Be A Hero

Voltex

It's an old comedy, I don't think it's on these forums. Anyway, I get the idea of what you are saying.P.S. who is the Zivon???-The Bane!!!!

The Zivon is pretty much from what I remember a huge scorpion made of all six Visorak. It appeared in 2005 in Challenge of the Hordika.

Mr. Zivon: Nonsense! Why else would they come? This place is just solid shadows, not solid shadows, liquid shadows, and other shadows._____________________________________________________Nex: Oh Mata-Nui why?____________________________________________________Makuta: INCOMING!Nex: Yeah, that's Makuta.

No, that's Takua! How dare you misinterpret Bionicle history! *glares at Nex*I like the middle one because Nex is invoking Mata Nui, a Bionicle character, evidencing Bionicle's inherent superiority over HF. However, for your sig the top one likely is best.
I was going to have Nex say something related to Hero Factory, before I realized that Hero Factory doesn't really have immortals. So it became funny instead. So one quote from Rocka and one quote from the Zivon? I'll have to wait a little longer. :P-ibrow

Rocka: AHHHHHHHH-Mr. Zivon: I really do wish you would stop that. Every meal just has to feel the urge to scream.Rocka: -AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Kopaka: Darn it, he ripped off the duct tape. Oh well, we’ll have to live with it for now. Got any plans?Nex: That depends. Did this teacher buy himself one of the limited run 100 working Portal Guns like Bulk?Kopaka: I have no idea.Nex: Then let’s check.Carapar: Herp derp! This plan sucks!Nex: You suck Carapar. Stupid.

The best lines.

pWPTu7m.jpg

How to Be a HeroCapture the Villain, Part 5Chapter 9iBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Zone of Darkness:Mr. Zivon: Please allow me to eat you. The other two did!Rocka: That’s because they were unconscious!Mr. Zivon: I am failing to understand your points in this debate. If they were unconscious, then they allowed me to swallow them, did they not?Rocka: You didn’t give them a chance to say no!Mr. Zivon: That’s beside the point; heck, they could say no right now and I might allow them to not be digested.Rocka: You didn’t wait for a yes, either. Besides, I’m saying no and you’re still trying to eat me!Mr. Zivon: Look pal, I’ll try and put it into perspective. If someone microwaves a pizza pocket and you can smell it, what do you do?Rocka: I run away, because pizza pockets are disgusting.Mr. Zivon: Okay, how about a peanut butter sandwich?Rocka: Yuck! Microwaving a sandwich? That’s gross!Mr. Zivon: What do you like to eat?Rocka: You know, now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever eaten anything. I only came off the assembly line a few days ago.Mr. Zivon: Does your stomach area feel like an empty pit?Rocka: ...yes. What of it?Mr. Zivon: Good sir, you are missing out on the blessings in life. Have some pancakes.Rocka: What do I do with them?Mr. Zivon: ...You eat them, duh.Rocka: Like this?Mr. Zivon: No, not with your hands! Use the fork and knife! Use the knife to cut them... there you go... now squeeze the syrup on top... not that much! Not that much! There, that’s better... now stab a piece or two with the fork... place it into your mouth, pull the piece off... and enjoy the delectable taste of pancakes with maple syrup.Rocka: Wow.Mr. Zivon: Something wrong?Rocka: I think you should open a restaurant.Mr. Zivon: I tried, but having so many people around me all day makes me too hungry.Rocka: Ah. Well, maybe I could help you run it?Mr. Zivon: I get seventy-five percent of the profits.Rocka: Never mind, I’ll just stick with hating you.Mr. Zivon: Say, could you pour some more syrup on yourself? I’m getting hungry.Rocka: ...Mr. Zivon: I’m joking, relax.The School, Random Teacher’s Office:Nex: Found it yet?Kopaka: No. I’ve found a receipt for it though, so he must have one.Carapar: Herp derp! Look what I’ve found!Nex: Shut up!Carapar: Herp derp! Listen!Kopaka: Carapar, you remember when I burnt you with that dry ice? I have no problem doing it again.Carapar: Golly, you guys are stupid.Nex: I said shut- oh, you found it!Carapar: Herp derp, no way.Nex: Tell us next time! Geez!Breez: NEX!Nex: Ah! Who let her in?!Meltdown: Somebody... go to the hospital... call 911... I need a new heart....Kopaka: Something is seriously wrong if Meltdown isn’t mispronouncing his letter “s”.Meltdown: There’s a hole in my chest... dear... Lisa....Breez: Here’s your heart back.Meltdown: Thanks....Nex: Quick! Carapar, activate the Portal Gun!Carapar: Activate-URGH!Nex: Breez!Breez: You are not escaping my rage! I hate you! You’re despicable!Nex: You know what, screw the Portal Gun. I think my chances are better with the Witch Doctor.So Nex hopped out the window, belatedly realizing that they were on the tenth floor.Nex: HELP! AAAHHHHHHHH-OW!Breez: Serves you right! I’m not done with you yet, either!Nex: I hate you Makuta....With Witch Doctor and Makuta:Witch Doctor: Where is Tahu, anyway?Makuta: I’m not sure. He kinda just vanished. I haven’t seen him for awhile.Witch Doctor: Maybe he’s at his house?Makuta: You know where Tahu lives?Witch Doctor: Yeah. He’s hosted the weekly teacher’s barbeque a few times.Makuta: Creepy.Witch Doctor: How is that creepy? That’s like a best friend knowing where his best friend lives.Makuta: What?Witch Doctor: Sigh, you puny people are so stupid sometimes.Makuta: Hey man, you were puny yourself not too long ago.Witch Doctor: I don’t recall ever being puny. I’ve only existed for a day or so.Makuta: That’s some severe memory loss. Maybe THIS will make you remember!Witch Doctor: Ow! What was that for?! I’ll kill you as soon as this is done!Makuta: Where are we, anyway?Witch Doctor: Don’t change the subject.Makuta: No seriously, I’ve never been to this part of town before.Witch Doctor: ...this is the rich side of town.Makuta: ...exactly.Witch Doctor: Haven’t you stolen money from a bank or something yet?Makuta: To be honest, I haven’t really felt like it. Committing crimes like that is just too much work these days for such an uncertain reward. Plus, I need Hero Points.Witch Doctor: Bah! Hero Points won’t exist if I take over the world!Makuta: You make a good argument. I think I’ll stick with you for now.Witch Doctor: What other options do you have?! You’re riding on my shoulder between two lethal spikes!Makuta: That’s another good argument. I’ll definitely stick with you.Witch Doctor: Whatever, we’re here.Makuta: Tahu lives in the rich side of town?Witch Doctor: Several of us other teachers had to force him too. Otherwise he would never find a house big enough for the barbeques.Makuta: Why is it that everything that seems so pure is always so corrupt?Tahu (Inside): What’s that noise?Makuta: TAHU! HAALP!Tahu (Inside): That sounded like Makuta. This is just great.Makuta: HELP ME TAHU!Witch Doctor: ...Makuta: TAHU! QUICKLY!Tahu stuck his head out the window before seeing Witch Doctor. He then disappeared back inside and reappeared a few seconds later with a ladder, which he used to climb onto the roof.Tahu: Who are you?Witch Doctor: Witch Doctor!Tahu: ...who were you?Witch Doctor: What do you mean? I’ve always been like this.Makuta: Liar! He’s Aldous Witch Tahu! He’s trying to take over the world, starting with killing you! Save me!Witch Doctor: Shut up! *Smack*Makuta: Ow, my lungs.Tahu: Makuta! Help me and I’ll give you Hero Points! Thirty of them!Makuta: Wow... that’s a lot. You make a good argument! I’ll join you! Take this, Witch Doctor!Witch Doctor: I feel nothing. Besides, if you join me, I’ll give you an entire continent to rule over.Makuta: You make a better argument. I’ll stick with you.Tahu: Eighty-five Hero Points!Makuta: You know what, never mind. I’m going back to Tahu.Witch Doctor: ...Makuta: What?Bulk’s Portal:Evo: 977, 978, 979-Furno: Evo! You said you would stop back at five hundred!Evo: -983, 984, 985, 986-Furno: Stop doing chin-ups!Evo: -991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996-Furno: What’s his record Rotor?Rotor: Evo’s Operation Gorilla has once lead him to 1500.Furno: ...Rotor: It’s very successful, as you can tell. He’s training for that bodybuilder competition in a few weeks.Furno: ...this is great.Evo: 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020...Mazeka: Counting is driving me insane... make it stop....Vezon: Here!WHAM!Mazeka: Bleagh....Bulk: Why do I hear a frying pan?!Vezon: Uh... no reason! None at all!Bulk: You better not have a frying pan! If you do, I’m beating you up!Vezon: I said I don’t have a frying pan!Mazeka: Ow... what was that for...?Vezon: Shush!Mazeka: Why did you hit me with that fry-WHAM!Mazeka: -bleagh.Bulk: I heard it again! Who has a frying pan?!Vezon: Nobody! Nobody at all!Vezon tossed the frying pan away, where it smacked Evo in the face and caused the bodybuilder hero to collapse.Furno: Huzzah!Rotor: Evo is not going to pleased. He is not going to pleased at all.Furno: Who cares? He was driving us all insane!Bulk: I heard the frying pan again! I’m coming- what was that?With a whoosh the bars of the cage (and an unfortunate Mazeka) all froze solid before shattering (except for Mazeka).Bulk: This cannot be good.Furno: We’re free! Huzzah!Kopaka: All thanks to me. Maybe now I can get out of this stupid class.Meltdown: Come here little Bulk!Bulk: Eek!Meltdown: No ssssseriousssssly, come here. I need you to re-attach my heart for me.Bulk: Awesome! My medical training finally comes in handy! Who did this, anyway?Meltdown: Breez.Bulk: ...Meltdown: Well, ssssshe dissssscovered what Nex did.Bulk: Ah. I take it he’s in worse condition.Meltdown: Not yet. I wassss ssssimply given the unfortunate tasssssk of trying to ssssstop Breez in her trackssssss.Bulk: Well everything is just falling apart. We were so close, too.Kopaka: Hurry up! Aldous Witch is about three times the size of Makuta and rampaging through the city, so we don’t have all day!Furno: Three times the size of Makuta? Ouch.Meltdown: Nex almosssssst got sssssquissssshed by him. It wasssss funny.Bulk: I’m sure it was. Now, where’s your heart?Meltdown: ... oh dear.At the School:Nex: Okay Breez, let’s try and talk about this in a civilized manner- ew, what is this?!Breez: Meltdown’s heart.Nex: He is not going to be happy about this.To Be Continued.Don't forget to post your favourite quotes! ...but try and pick ones that are just one line please. Those are easiest to fit into the signature. :P-ibrow

Dude, what did iBrow just say about one-line quotes, I fail to understand why you would do that when he just told you not to. Anywho my favorite quote is this one:

Mr. Zivon: Look pal, I’ll try and put it into perspective. If someone microwaves a pizza pocket and you can smell it, what do you do?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Individual Quotes, separated by * * *:

Makuta: Liar! He’s Aldous Witch Tahu! He’s trying to take over the world, starting with killing you! Save me!* * *Tahu (Inside): That sounded like Makuta. This is just great.* * *Rocka: Never mind, I’ll just stick with hating you.* * *Witch Doctor: Yeah. He’s hosted the weekly teacher’s barbeque a few times.

I really like the last two lines: "stick with hating you", (and we all know about sticky pancake syrup), and the "barbeque" is a nice elemental reference...and it conjures up an image, seeing as it is weekly...And "barbeque", at least according to my computer, is spelled wrong. It's barbecue. Out of context, the best one for the sig is the top.

Mazeka: Why did you hit me with that fry-WHAM!Mazeka: -bleagh.Bulk: I heard it again! Who has a frying pan?!Vezon: Nobody! Nobody at all!

This.That whole part was good.WHAM! :PLol, Nex you will be forced to go shopping with Breez forever.
Vezon will WHAM you with his frying pan and then eat your pants. And then you will be sad. Poor Nex. :(

Dude, what did iBrow just say about one-line quotes, I fail to understand why you would do that when he just told you not to. Anywho my favorite quote is this one:

Mr. Zivon: Look pal, I’ll try and put it into perspective. If someone microwaves a pizza pocket and you can smell it, what do you do?

It's fine; if it's his favourite part, I'm ifne with that. I'm not gonna ban you guys from picking quotes more than one line. :PMr. Zivon is sensible.

Kopaka: Carapar, you remember when I burnt you with that dry ice? I have no problem doing it again.

This has to be my favorite line.
Kopaka is cool like that.

Individual Quotes, separated by * * *:

Makuta: Liar! He’s Aldous Witch Tahu! He’s trying to take over the world, starting with killing you! Save me!* * *Tahu (Inside): That sounded like Makuta. This is just great.* * *Rocka: Never mind, I’ll just stick with hating you.* * *Witch Doctor: Yeah. He’s hosted the weekly teacher’s barbeque a few times.

I really like the last two lines: "stick with hating you", (and we all know about sticky pancake syrup), and the "barbeque" is a nice elemental reference...and it conjures up an image, seeing as it is weekly...And "barbeque", at least according to my computer, is spelled wrong. It's barbecue. Out of context, the best one for the sig is the top.
You might be right, I dunno. I live in Canada, and as such my Word's dictionary is set to Canadian English. We might spell it differently, or I might just spell it wrong, I have no idea. :PWitch Doctor is giant.-ibrow

Meltdown: Nex almosssssst got sssssquissssshed by him. It wasssss funny.Bulk: I’m sure it was. Now, where’s your heart?Meltdown: ... oh dear.

It wasssss very funny.

You might be right, I dunno. I live in Canada, and as such my Word's dictionary is set to Canadian English. We might spell it differently, or I might just spell it wrong, I have no idea. :P

I live in Canada too, and that's how I've always seen it spelt. Of course, normally we just call it the BBQ, so...MTL

Onto Maniac.Do you? Guess we do spell it how I spelt it, then. There's your answer fishers. :PAlso, Meltdown issssss sssssometimessss annoying to type. Ssssssometimesssss.

I do, in the British of Columbia. Used to live in Manitoba actually, and spent lots of time in Alberta. The differences in weather, hills and mosquitoes is astounding.And what could posssibly be annoying to type like thissss all the time? :P

F- award goes to my computer and American elitism.

Microsoft Word is very often not very globally considerate. Of course, now that I don't have it anymore, I miss it so.MTL Edited by ManiacToaLaco

F- award goes to my computer and American elitism.

Microsoft Word is very often not very globally conceterate. Of course, now that I don't have it anymore, I miss it so.MTL
In this case, it is my browser, which is Google Chrome, that is to blame.It does make comedy writing harder to hold down the s key without holding it too long and running off the page, causing painful backspacing, I would imagine.

I have an idea for this comedy that I need you all to put in some input for- Toa Zehvor MT and I are considering writing a crossover comedy between his Aftermath 2 and How to Be a Hero - nothing's been laid down yet as far as any sort of plot, title, or main characters, but would you all be interested? How to Be a Hero would still run and be updated as frequently as I can write it, so you'd simply be getting more How to Be a Hero.-ibrow

Whatever works for you. I don't follow the other comedy, so it depends on how you are crossing it over, whether I'll be completely lost, etc. I wouldn't be completely adverse to reading the other one to get where you are going, but it will take me longer to respond to yours. I'm all for more updates, however. :)

TF2 references FTWAnyway, very funny.Very naise; I like the characters and how they act like students in a school classroom. And hah, Bulk can only do 6 push-ups. :D--CV

Edited by Captain Viridian

banner.jpg

TF2 references FTWAnyway, very funny.Very naise; I like the characters and how they act like students in a school classroom. And hah, Bulk can only do 6 push-ups. :biggrin:--CV

Glad you enjoyed it; hope to see you stick around for the ride. :)To everyone: Hoping to get Chapter 10 up tomorrow! Maybe even tonight actually, since I'm in the mood. This will bug/really annoy/###### off my Tahu vs. Tahu fans, but to be frank, the chapters of this comedy are a lot faster, easier, and at the moment more fun to write. So you guys are lucky. I guess I'll ask again about the crossover during Chapter 10.-ibrow

How to Be a HeroCapture the Villain, Part 6Chapter 10 – Nex DiesiBrow Comedy ProductionsAt the School:Nex: Remind me why you have me tied into this chair with no possible escape?Breez: Because I want to talk without you running away.Nex: ...okay. And why is Meltdown’s heart sitting on the desk by the window?Breez: I’m not just gonna throw some poor guy’s heart out!Nex: Why not? You already ripped out his... literally.Breez: I don’t think you needed to specify the literally.Nex: I was going to say something about someone else’s heart being ripped out figuratively, but then I thought that might be pushing the limits of feeling sorry for myself- I mean them.Breez: ...Nex: ... never mind. What do you want?Breez: That depends. What will you do to make it up to me for brain washing me and enslaving me?Nex: I didn’t- okay, maybe I did. It wasn’t my idea though! It really wasn’t!Breez: So?Nex: Makuta was going to make you and Fortis fall in love.Breez: I would’ve been stuck listening to his voice forever... that would be the best thing ever....Nex: I feel like crying right now....Breez: So. What will you do to make it up to me?Nex: Anything... everything.Breez: ... really?Nex: Yes.Breez: Alright, I want an explanation.Nex: ...Breez: And don’t you dare leave anything out. You give me every detail relating to your decision.Nex: ... alright. Makuta suggested that I make a special coffee and donut for you and Fortis that would make the two of you fall in love. I didn’t know how long it was supposed to last, so I said I didn’t like the idea. Then he suggested that it be engineered to make you fall in love with me.Breez: Why are you pausing?Nex: I thought you might want to comment. Regardless, I agreed, since I... um... like you... a lot...Breez: A lot?Nex: Okay, I may love you.Breez: You just love me?Nex: I love you so much and I’m obsessed with you and I can’t live without you and if you go and love someone else I am going to die or something but I’m really stressed about making you hate me which I think I have and I’m so sorry and I hate myself and I hope you can forgive me and I’m so sorry and it was a horrible idea and I felt awful the moment it started working and felt like I was such a ##### and that’s why I told you about what I’d done and then you got really mad and I got really scared so I ran away because I thought you’d kill me and then you ripped out Meltdown’s heart but he was still alive and I didn’t understand how that happened and then I jumped out the window and thought I was going to die because I was so stupid but then I woke up here and found out that you saved me and I was really happy but then I realized I was tied to this chair and that you wanted to interrogate me and I got nervous and now we’ve been talking and I’ve been saying this run-on sentence and now I’m done.Breez: ...Nex: ...Breez: ...Nex: Please don’t make me say it again.Breez: Oh, Nex....Nex: Please don’t hurt me.Breez stepped closer.Nex: NO! PLEASE! DON’T HURT ME! I’M SO SORRY! I’LL NEVER INTENTIONALLY HURT YOU AGAIN! I PROMISE! NO! GET AWAY! DON’T HURT ME! PLEASE! I’M BEGGING YOU! I’M BEGGING Y-Tahu’s HouseTahu: Take that! And that! And that! And this! And that! Take this again! How about that? Take that!Witch Doctor: I still don’t feel anything.Makuta: Man, you are one tough fortune cookie.Witch Doctor: I dislike being referenced to a type of food.Makuta: Sorry. I’m hungry. Your fingers look like greasy, finger lickin’ good sausages to me right now.Witch Doctor: ... what did I just say about being referenced to a type of food?Makuta: Sorry.Tahu: ...and that! And this! And this! Stab! And that! And that! And this! And that!Witch Doctor: Oh for crying out loud, stop! Stop speaking!Tahu: HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO!Makuta: Eek!Witch Doctor: Makuta, what does Tahu hate the most? I wish to finish this.Makuta: um...Tahu: Don’t tell him! I’ll give you thirty Hero Points if you tell me HIS secret weakness!Makuta: You both make good offers... just give me a minute to think on it....Witch Doctor: I dislike the fact that both of us must rely on you for victory.Tahu decided not to point out to Witch Doctor that both Makuta and the Toa could easily be squished and thus removed from the equation.Running Towards Tahu’s House:Nex: Onward!Vezon: I will WHAM him with my frying pan!Kopaka: I will freeze his liver!Vezok: I will stab his kidneys!Rotor: I will slice his toes!Furno: I will burn his face!Mazeka: I will end this train of odd vows!Nex: Thank you.Mazeka: no problem.Breez: Nex-Nex: EEK! STAY AWAY FROM ME!Breez: ...sigh...Witch Doctor: What are you all doing here? Who leads you?Breez: I do!Furno: You do not!Breez: Dibs!Furno: ...curses.Kopaka: I wish I’d remembered the international dibs protocol before she did.Witch Doctor: You are the leader, Breez? Very well then. STAB!Witch Doctor stabbed at Breez with his staff; however, predictably, Nex ran forward and dove in the way, getting impaled in Breez’s stead.Kopaka: Never mind, I’m glad I didn’t remember the international dibs protocol.Makuta: Wrong guy.Witch Doctor: Whatever. I think I’ve proved my point. Back to Tahu!Nex: ...argh...Breez: Nex!Nex: ...hello...Breez: Are you okay?Nex: ...Breez: Yeah, that was pretty stupid. You’re not okay.Nex: Wasn’t... exactly... the smartest thing... I’ve ever done....Breez: You weren’t lying earlier, were you?Nex: Of course... not....Carapar: Herp derp! He told the truth!Kopaka: shut up Carapar! They’re having a personal moment. Bug everyone later.Carapar: Fine...Breez: Can you... get up?Nex: Nope.Breez: You’ll be okay though. You’re not gonna die, you hear me?Nex: Dunno... everything is going black....Furno: Don’t go to the light!Vezon: Yeah, the light is mine!Nex: I... I can see a light...WHAM!Vezon: I SAID THE LIGHT IS MINE!Breez: How dare you! Take that!WHAM!Vezon: OW! Hit in the face with my own frying pan. That’s just dreadful.Breez: Nex! Did he hit you too hard?Nex: ...B-Breez...Breez: Yeah?Nex: I... I always... hated you... the least...Breez: ... thanks...?Furno: He’s trying to say that he loves you, but being a guy, he feels really awkward telling the girl of his dreams directly that he loves her.Nex: Thanks... bro....Furno: no problem. Rest in peace. I promise not to steal Breez.Breez: Nex! Don’t die!Nex: Why not now... I gotta... die... eventually....Breez: You need to stay alive!Nex: One... reason... I... should....Breez: Because... because I always hated you the least too.Nex: ...thanks....Furno: Okay, seriously? She’s trying to get you to smile by repeating your line Nex, and is using it to indirectly reference the fact that she loves you.Nex: Oh.Breez: So don’t you dare die on me.Nex: So... so weak though....Bulk: Oh for crying out loud, just ask me to help!Nex: ...medic....Bulk: FINALLY! Everyone out of the way. If you need any proof that I am a good doctor, just look at Meltdown.Meltdown: I think you put my heart back in the wrong sssside of my body.Bulk: I did not you liar!The Battle Against Witch Doctor:Tahu: Makuta! Quick! You can never lose Hero Points as long as you live if you tell me his secret weapon!Makuta: That’s a deal! Just grab his staff from him and he’ll lose all his power.Witch Doctor: I hate you.Tahu: AND HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN HE’S ABOUT TWENTY MILLION TIMES MY SIZE?!Witch Doctor: Muahaha! I’m invincible!Makuta: Like this of course.Witch Doctor: Oh dear.Tahu: We win! Wait, why isn’t he shrinking?Witch Doctor: So... weak....Makuta: Uh oh. I didn’t think this one through very we-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!CRUNCH.Witch Doctor: My spine....Makuta: My head....Tahu: My house....Witch Doctor: I’m so... small again... no!Makuta: Haha! Now instead of being short, fat, and ugly, you’re really short, fat, and ugly! Sucker!Witch Doctor: I hate you Makuta.Makuta: I hate you too buddy!Tahu: You’re under arrest Witch Doctor. I have a feeling you’re not going to be let out of the wig salon for a looooooong time.Witch Doctor: No! Please! I hate wigs! Anywhere but there!Tahu: I’m sorry, but no can do.Witch Doctor: I’m doomed.To Be Continued.Next chapter concludes this mini tale! Don't forget to pick out your favourite quotes (remember that the ones that go in my signature are only one line), and also don't forget to check the comedies forum for the upcoming How to Be a Villain!-ibrow

Epic portions:

Mazeka: I will end this train of odd vows! * * * Vezon: I SAID THE LIGHT IS MINE!* * * Tahu: AND HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN HE’S ABOUT TWENTY MILLION TIMES MY SIZE?!* * * Witch Doctor: My spine....Makuta: My head....Tahu: My house....

Any of the top three could be sig quotes, but I always get outvoted by more intelligent individuals. I guess Mazeka's is the best, considering that Tahu has already been quoted and Vezon's is a little weird...I really don't know. It's so hard to decide!*imagines Makuta berating Witch Doctor and Von Nebula for being lame* Well, I will definitely watch for it...sounds like a recipe for high hilarity.

Nex: I...I always... hated you... the least...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Especially Furno's explanation of it.
And Furno was right.

Nex: I... I always... hated you... the least...-ibrow

reference to red vs. blue, church's last words
Indeed it is. I think I actually referenced it in Chapter 1 when Surge died as well. Not that it's going to be a common occurence or anything; this comedy is more of the "reference Team fortress 2" type. :P

Epic portions:

Mazeka: I will end this train of odd vows!* * *Vezon: I SAID THE LIGHT IS MINE!* * *Tahu: AND HOW EXACTLY AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN HE’S ABOUT TWENTY MILLION TIMES MY SIZE?!* * *Witch Doctor: My spine....Makuta: My head....Tahu: My house....

Any of the top three could be sig quotes, but I always get outvoted by more intelligent individuals. I guess Mazeka's is the best, considering that Tahu has already been quoted and Vezon's is a little weird...I really don't know. It's so hard to decide!*imagines Makuta berating Witch Doctor and Von Nebula for being lame* Well, I will definitely watch for it...sounds like a recipe for high hilarity.
I actually think the quotes from Vezon and Tahu are the best someone's picked so far; I don't care who's been quoted before, as long as the quote is best. I had one of my friends do a little "tiebreaker" decision for me last chapter, and Mr. Zivon was the lucky guy.-ibrow

I have plans for Nex and Breez, don't worry. Whether or not those plans involve Nex being beyond the gravem you'll find out next chapter.Also, you can see in my signature one of two banners for How to Be a Villain; if you wish to know what the small print says, just ask.-ibrow

Nex: ...okay. And why is Meltdown’s heart sitting on the desk by the window?Breez: I’m not just gonna throw some poor guy’s heart out!Nex: Why not? You already ripped out his... literally.

This whole conversation was genius.

Witch Doctor stabbed at Breez with his staff; however, predictably, Nex ran forward and dove in the way, getting impaled in Breez’s stead.

So brave, yet he knows how to pick up a chick (to bad it invovles almost killing yourself)

Tahu: You’re under arrest Witch Doctor. I have a feeling you’re not going to be let out of the wig salon for a looooooong time.Witch Doctor: No! Please! I hate wigs! Anywhere but there!Tahu: I’m sorry, but no can do.Witch Doctor: I’m doomed.

A bit much to put him in a wig salon, isn't it? He hates wigs!Good chapter iBrow, and I shall keep and eye out for How to Be a Villian. But you can keep your small text, though.MTL

Breez: I would’ve been stuck listening to his voice forever... that would be the best thing ever....-----------------------------------------------------------Tahu: You’re under arrest Witch Doctor. I have a feeling you’re not going to be let out of the wig salon for a looooooong time.

These lines are so good.

pWPTu7m.jpg

TF2 references FTWAnyway, very funny.Very naise; I like the characters and how they act like students in a school classroom. And hah, Bulk can only do 6 push-ups. :biggrin:--CV

Glad you enjoyed it; hope to see you stick around for the ride. :)To everyone: Hoping to get Chapter 10 up tomorrow! Maybe even tonight actually, since I'm in the mood. This will bug/really annoy/###### off my Tahu vs. Tahu fans, but to be frank, the chapters of this comedy are a lot faster, easier, and at the moment more fun to write. So you guys are lucky. I guess I'll ask again about the crossover during Chapter 10.-ibrow
How dare you say that this comedy is better than TvT!However, this comedy is really good too. It holds the great humor and power of you, ibrow. KUTGW!But why did you go straight to How to be a Villain? Isn't there going to be 1 more chapter? Or is that it?Although, I do want to see at least 1 more chapter of TvT. Just to round it out.~TNTS~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

This and How to Be a Villain are running side-by-side... unless of course nobody replies in How to Be a Villain, in which case I'm going to be sad and it will have to be cancelled.If I can find time this weekend TvT will be written. Chapter 11 of this should be up by Tuesday.-ibrow

How to Be a HeroHe is so lonelyChapter 11iBrow Comedy ProductionsAt Hero School:Nex: Furno! Hey, Furno!Furno: What?Nex: Do you have a girl friend?Furno: ...no.Nex: Oh. That’s too bad. Never mind then.Furno: ...okay.Nex: You must like somebody.Furno: Nope! None at all! How about we both go our separate ways now and never speak of this again?Nex: You do like somebody!Furno: ...no?Nex: Liar.Furno: I’m not telling you who it is. Go away.Nex: Part of being a Hero is being brave, Furno.Furno: What did I just tell you?Nex: Fine, be that way. Se you!Nex ran off down the hall and Furno sighed.Furno: Thank goodness! For a moment there I thought he was gonna figure out about Hahli....Hahli: What about me?Furno: Nothing!A Few Minutes Later:Nex: Bulk! Hey, Bulk! Wait up!Bulk: What do you want? I wish to limit how often I’m forced to socialized with you and Makuta.Nex: Do you have a girl friend?Bulk: Not at the moment, but I’m well taught and experienced in the realm of romance.Nex: Okay, good.Bulk: Why?Nex: Well, you know how it’s Valentine’s Day?Bulk: ...yes...Nex: And how me and Breez officially got together a week ago?Bulk: ...yes....Nex: So uh, I may not have known what to get her, and I may have panicked and then realized when I woke up this morning that I still needed to give her something.Bulk: You’re screwed.Nex: Sad face.Bulk: Why don’t you give her some hot chocolate?Nex: I don’t think I’m willing to risk that yet.Bulk: Hmm... how about a batch of cookies?Nex: I’m trying to stay away from food. I don’t want to test her on how much she trusts my cooking yet.Bulk: I dunno. Make a giant paper heart.Nex: ...Bulk: Or you could just tell her that you love her, go out to a quiet dinner, then go for a relaxing walk in the park at sunset, then walk her to her front door, and tell her you love her again.Nex: ...Bulk: You know what, never mind. If you’re not going to listen, I’m not helping.Nex: I’m screwed.Bulk: And I’m leaving.A Few Minutes Later MoreFurno: Makuta! Help me!Makuta: Why?Furno: All those girls!Makuta looked and paled, which was very obvious since his mask was black.Makuta: What did you do to get a horde of girls stampeding after you?Furno: ...Makuta: Sorry, I forgot who I was talking to for a second. Alright, what do you need?Furno: I dunno. Can you help me escape?Makuta: Do you have five bucks?Furno: I was saving that for someone.Makuta: Oh, if you’re gonna spend it on Hahli, you can keep it. Come, onward!Furno: How did you-AAAAH!CRASH!Furno: I DIDN’T MEAN SEND US FLYING THROUGH THE ROOF!Makuta: Oh. Well, why didn’t you say so?Furno: ...actually, I’m not sure.Makuta: Now, let’s go find Hahli, shall we?Furno: No! Nonononononononono!Makuta: There she is!Furno: MAKUTA! DON’T YOU DARE!Makuta: Hey man, you need to pay me back, remember?Furno: ANYTHING ELSE!Makuta: That’s a dangerous thing to say when you’re talking to me.Furno: ...never mind.Makuta: Dropping!Furno: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Makuta: Wow, we were higher up than I thought.On the Ground:Furno: ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-OW!Hahli: Furno?!Furno: ...ow...Hahli: What happened?Furno: ...payment....Hahli: ...Furno: ...Makuta...Hahli: Oh, that weirdo. It sucks that you have to be in his class.Furno: ...I think... I lost... my liver....Hahli: You wouldn’t be alive if you had.Furno: Or my adrenal gland....Hahli: Again, you wouldn’t be alive.Furno: I’m in pain!Hahli: Well, obviously.Furno: Can you help me to the office? I think I may or may not have flattened several vital organs.Hahli: Sure.Furno: OW! NOT THERE! There, that’s better. NOPE! Yeah, there. Okay, now one OUCH two OUCH three OUCH four OUCH five I’M GETTING TIRED OF SAYING OUCH six OUCH seven OUCH....Makuta (Landing): Ah, true love’s first meeting!Back With Nex:Nex: Man, why can’t anyone but Bulk give good romance advice? Why does romance have to be so nerve-racking?Breez: Hey Nex!Nex: EEK! RUN!Breez: ... what’s up with him?Macku: I was about to ask you. He’s your boyfriend.Nex (far away at this point): Secret money stash here... how much is in there? 1000... take out 150... phoning... hi, yeah, reservation for two? Thanks. Phone done... ready to ask her out!Macku (back at the school): Your crazy boyfriend is coming back.Nex: Breez! I must speak to you privately! Please.Breez: ...okay.Macku: I’ll see you after class.Nex: Breez, will you go out with me?Breez: I thought I already was.Nex: Oh. I uh, I mean, would you care to go out to dinner tonight?Breez: ...sure...Nex: And then go for a walk in the park at sunset?Breez: Sounds awfully romantic.Nex: Oh.Breez: Sure! I get to pick the date next week though.Nex: Okay. Happy Valentine’s!Breez: Wait a minute, today is Valentine’s Day? I thought that was tomorrow!Nex: ...I hate my life.At the Office:Secretary Dude: What have we here?Furno: I’m dying...Hahli: Furno, this might be a bad time, but-Furno: If you tell me that I have to live and that you hate me the least and that you can’t live without me, I’ll die just to spite you.Hahli: -that uh... um... I have to... get to class....Furno: ...Hahli: ...Furno: Oh. My bad....Hahli: So um... I’ll be going... hope you get better soon! Call me if they take you to the hospital!Furno: Okay.Secretary: Now, what did you do, Mr. Stupid?Furno: I’m not stupid, and Makuta dropped me from 600 feet in the air.Secretary: Why aren’t you dead yet?Furno: I’m wondering that myself sir.Secretary: I’m a Ma’am.Furno: ...Well, this sucks.At Tahu’s Class:Tahu: WHERE IS FURNO?Makuta: I may or may not have accidentally dropped him from 600 feet in the air.Tahu: Darn it. Gotta excuse him. WHERE’S BREEZ?Fortis: Said something about her mother dying.Tahu: Ugh, gotta excuse her. WHERE’S NEX?!Bulk: Off taking Breez out to dinner.Tahu: Well, that’s minus twenty-five Hero Points for him.Bulk: I so saw that coming.Tahu: Shut up Bulk, nobody likes you.Zone of Darkness:Rocka: WHY HASN’T ANYONE COME TO SAVE US?!Mr. Zivon: Quiet in there, or I’ll digest you!Stringer: This is sooooo not cool, man....To Be Continued!Next time on How to Be a Hero:In Capture the Villain Part 6, Kopaka assembles a team to rescue Rocka, Stringer and Gorast, while Furno struggles in the hospital.How was it? Don't forget to pick out your favourite quotes!-ibrow

Furno: If you tell me that I have to live and that you hate me the least and that you can’t live without me, I’ll die just to spite you.

Hilarious ensuses as always. I like that Nex is finally with Breez. I thought you were gonna give a little love triangle there with Nex, Furno and Breez though. That would have been fun.

Furno: If you tell me that I have to live and that you hate me the least and that you can’t live without me, I’ll die just to spite you.

Hilarious ensuses as always. I like that Nex is finally with Breez. I thought you were gonna give a little love triangle there with Nex, Furno and Breez though. That would have been fun.
Nah. I already have that with Nex, Breez, and Fortis (sort of). Plus, it's anyone's guess as to what will happen with Furno and Hahli. :PFurno is also true to his word in that he won't steal Breez, for now.-ibrow

Why exactly hasn't Kopaka power owned the Zivon yet? And why does he need a team? He could just do it himself. Blindfolded.Though he can kinda see through the blindfold...Anyway, pretty good. Poor Nex. Missed Valentines day. Maybe he ought to have two consecutive romantic date nights...Hahli has more sense than to date Furno. After all, she's going out with Jaller, right?Maybe Furno doesn't know that Jaller likes Hahli...

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Why exactly hasn't Kopaka power owned the Zivon yet? And why does he need a team? He could just do it himself. Blindfolded.Though he can kinda see through the blindfold...Anyway, pretty good. Poor Nex. Missed Valentines day. Maybe he ought to have two consecutive romantic date nights...Hahli has more sense than to date Furno. After all, she's going out with Jaller, right?Maybe Furno doesn't know that Jaller likes Hahli...

Who said she's going out with Jaller? Also Nex didn't miss Valentine's Day; Breez simply forgot.Kopaka needs a team because even x-ray vision won't let him see through pitch black darkness, and Mr. Zivon is massive.-ibrow

Mr. Zivon: Quiet in there, or I’ll digest you!

best quote so far by Mr. Zivon

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)