How To Be A Hero

Voltex

Breez: Wait a minute, today is Valentine’s Day? I thought that was tomorrow!

My favorite line. Breez is so clueless.Kopaka about to confront Zivon? This is something I'm going to look forward to.

Mr. Zivon: Quiet in there, or I’ll digest you!

best quote so far by Mr. Zivon
I do not look forward to the day that we must say goodbye to Mr. Zivon.

I should have replied to this comedy long ago. Makuta: Dropping!Furno: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa....Makuta: Wow, we were higher up than I thought.I really like this quote.

And such is the comedic genius of Makuta.Chapter 12 coming tomorrow!-ibrow

How to Be a HeroCapture the Villain, Part 7Chapter 12 – Kopaka fights the ZivoniBrow Comedy ProductionsThe School:Kopaka: Who is with me?Meltdown: I will come.Mazeka: I’m amazed as always.Bulk: I’ll go too.Kopaka: Are you coming, Mazeka?Mazeka: No.Rotor: I will come! Let us put Operation Scorpio into effect!Mazeka: You mean Operation Scorpion?Rotor: No, Scorpio. You know, that thing on Savage Planet?Mazeka: Yeah... just one more reason why Hero Factory is lame.Rotor: You disappoint me.Kopaka: Alright Bulk, fire it up!Bulk: Firing!A Portal Appeared!Kopaka: Let’s go through?Mazeka: See you guys in The Void! Chuckle!The Zone of Darkness:Kopaka: ...Meltdown: I cannot ssssee anything.Rotor: Well, Operation Scorpio has officially failed. Onto Operation Scorpion!Bulk: Enough with the stupid animal themed operations!Rotor: Nope.aviKopaka: All of you shut up! What’s that sound?Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchBulk: That is really creepy.Rocka: HELP! THE ZIVON ATE ME!Mr. Zivon: Well, that’s just fantastic! You ruined the surprise!Rocka: HELP ME GUYS PLEASE!Kopaka: Take this! *Blindly stabs*Mr. Zivon: OW, THAT WAS MY NOSE YOU SON OF A-The following events have been removed from the comedy due to the disappointingly large amounts of cursing, swearing, and graphic material. Mostly the swearing and cursing is disappointing, because who wants to read a comedy that’s just number symbols?Bulk: I think my ears are bleeding.Rotor: My face... who shot that thing...?Meltdown: My bad.Rotor: Ow.Bulk: Where did Kopaka go?Rocka: I’M FREE! HOORAY!Kopaka: Take that, scoundrel!Mr. Zivon: My face!!Stringer: Duuuuude, I’m like, tooooootally free now man.Rocka: Ugh...Gorast: Finally! It smelled bad in there!Mr. Zivon: *Dies*Kopaka: URK!Bulk: Kopaka?Kopaka: Thing... crushing... ribcage....Bulk: Portal Gun activate!A Portal Appeared!Kopaka: Wait...Bulk: Get over here, wimp.Kopaka: URK! Ah, much better.Mr. Zivon: I will... eat you all... someday....Kopaka: Doubtful.At the Hospital:Sidorak: Hello there.Furno: You’re still alive?Sidorak: But of course. Why wouldn’t I be?Furno: Makuta chucked you out of a window on the 50th floor.Sidorak: He dropped you from 600 feet.Furno: Good point.Doctor: Furno, you have a visitor.Furno: Ugh, please don’t let it be someone from school. All they’ve brought me is homework.Sidorak: At least you get visitors. I’m telling you, if I’d been allowed out during that exercise last week, I would’ve taken over the world with Witch Doctor.Furno: ...Sidorak: And to The Void with Hero Points, too.Hahli: Why?!Sidorak: You’re visiting him?Furno: What of it?!Sidorak: I thought you and Jaller were dating.Furno: What...!Hahli: We were...Furno: Must... control... urge to... burst-Sidorak: Were?Hahli: I dumped him like three weeks ago.Sidorak: Wow, I am really out of the loop.Hahli: You should use Herobook.Furno: You use Herobook?Hahli: Yeah.Furno: Why does nobody tell me this sort of thing?Sidorak: Welcome to my world.Hahli: Nobody needs you on Herobook Furno, we know who you are. You have a blimp.Furno: It wasn’t my idea!Hahli: I don’t care, to be honest. I just thought I’d bring you some Hershey kisses and everyone’s good wishes.Furno: Everyone wants me to get better?Hahli: Well, no, not really. I do though.Furno: Awesome. I think. Yeah, that’s awesome. Sort of. Are you the only one?Hahli: I dunno.Furno: Meh. It’s cool.Hahli: Here.Furno: Delicious! Are these standing in for something else?Hahli: Maybe... ;)Furno: Score.Sidorak: Sigh...Furno: Here Sidorak, have a kiss.Sidorak: Nope. I’m allergic to (milk).Furno: Oh.Doctor: ALRIGHT, WHO WANTS THE UBER?!Furno: NOT ME!!Hahli: Why not?Furno: That stuff is horrible.Sidorak: No! MY heart! Bleagh!Doctor: A normal heart couldn’t withstand this sort of voltage, but I’m fairly certain yours can-BOOM!Sidorak: My heart!Furno: Ew, a bit of it got on your foot!Sidorak: My last bit of heart! *Shoves it in his chest*Hahli: ...Furno: This hospital sucks.Sidorak: Doctor? You’re gonna pull me out a mega baboon heart now, right?Doctor: ...Sidorak: ...right...? Because I sorta... feel a little... woozy... bleagh....Furno: Well, that’s the end of them. Wanna go out and get ice cream Hahli?Hahli: Aren’t you supposed to stay in the hospital?Furno: Yeah, but frankly, only my left leg is still fractured so I just need to put the cast –OW! – on here, and I’d rather spend time with you.Hahli: How sweet!Furno: Are you dating anyone right now, perchance?Hahli: That depends. Are you going to ask me out?Furno: ...well, I was, unless it’s unnecessary now.Hahli: I think we can both assume we’re a thing now.Furno: A thing?Hahli: A couple.Furno: Oh. Mata-Nui, I feel dense right now.Hahli: You’re still on painkillers, aren’t you?Furno: Yeah. They stuffed me with about 52 an hour ago.Hahli: It’s to be expected then.Furno: Yeah. Normally I wouldn’t be this brave, but right now I feel like my brain is only half functioning anyway, so I don’t really care for being nervous.Hahli: Good, then I can do this.Furno: Do what?Hahli responded by leaning over to Furno, moving in close, and......kicking him out the open window.Furno: SON OF A MUAKAAAA.....*Poof!*Furno: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- oh, where am I?Sidorak: We’re in the hospital, duh.Furno: But- you’re dead... the doctor died... Hahli came in and was like, dating me....Sidorak: you like Hahli? Oh man, is she coming to visit?Furno: Sometime today....Sidorak: I can’t wait to tell her what happened to you when they stuffed you full of those drugs!Furno: ...sigh....At the School:Tahu: NEX! BREEZ!Nex: Yes?Breez: Make it quick, Tahu.Tahu: I’M TIRED OF THE ROMANCE! TAKE IT OUT OF HERE AND DON’T EVER BRING IT BACK! BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO COME TO CLASS, SO I EXPECT YOU TWO TO BE LIKE GOOD LITTLE SOLDIERS! LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM SUN TZU!Nex: Well Breez, it looks like another romantic walk in the park for us!Breez: Yay!Mazeka: Please dear god get them out of this classroom!To Be Continued!Next time on How to Be a Hero: -Upon returning to school, Furno must watch in horror as male after male becomes a fan of a show targeted towards the girls.Don't forget to pick your favourite quotes!-ibrow

Sidorak: Hello there.Furno: You’re still alive?Sidorak: But of course. Why wouldn’t I be?Furno: Makuta chucked you out of a window on the 50th floor.Sidorak: He dropped you from 600 feet.Furno: Good point.* * *Sidorak: Wow, I am really out of the loop.Hahli: You should use Herobook.Furno: You use Herobook?Hahli: Yeah.* * *Hahli: Nobody needs you on Herobook Furno, we know who you are. You have a blimp.* * *Sidorak: Nope. I’m allergic to (milk).* * *Sidorak: I can’t wait to tell her what happened to you when they stuffed you full of those drugs!

Third from the bottom and last one = possible sig quotes. The last one is the best. Is the second-from-the-bottom a Fun with Taka and Tahu reference? :)

Hahli: Nobody needs you on Herobook Furno, we know who you are. You have a blimp.

The best line.
Since you picked that line and fishers picked that line, if nobody else picks a different line I will use it.

Sidorak: Hello there.Furno: You’re still alive?Sidorak: But of course. Why wouldn’t I be?Furno: Makuta chucked you out of a window on the 50th floor.Sidorak: He dropped you from 600 feet.Furno: Good point.* * *Sidorak: Wow, I am really out of the loop.Hahli: You should use Herobook.Furno: You use Herobook?Hahli: Yeah.* * *Hahli: Nobody needs you on Herobook Furno, we know who you are. You have a blimp.* * *Sidorak: Nope. I’m allergic to (milk).* * *Sidorak: I can’t wait to tell her what happened to you when they stuffed you full of those drugs!

Third from the bottom and last one = possible sig quotes. The last one is the best.Is the second-from-the-bottom a Fun with Taka and Tahu reference? :)
Yes, yes it is. Glad somebody got it. :P-ibrow

Guess I should start reading this comedy, as it appears to have taken over TvT.Anyways, the first couple chapters seem good. Tahu seems to be a bit more insulting than he was in TvT, but it's laughs all around.KUTGW.-MT

It hasn't taken over TvT, TvT is just on an... extended hiatus. While I try and actually get Chapter 12 to come out right. And yes, Tahu is more hardcore here than in TvT. This is a different Tahu, after all.-ibrow

Guess I should start reading this comedy, as it appears to have taken over TvT.Anyways, the first couple chapters seem good. Tahu seems to be a bit more insulting than he was in TvT, but it's laughs all around.KUTGW.-MT

It hasn't taken over TvT, TvT is just on an... extended hiatus. While I try and actually get Chapter 12 to come out right. And yes, Tahu is more hardcore here than in TvT. This is a different Tahu, after all.-ibrow
Extended hiatus. That sounds like long term leave, or vacation, or quit. Based on the situation now, will there be another season of TvT?Oh, by the way, good chappy. A Wizard of Oz, I suppose?~TNTS~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Extended hiatus. That sounds like long term leave, or vacation, or quit.Based on the situation now, will there be another season of TvT?Oh, by the way, good chappy. A Wizard of Oz, I suppose?~TNTS~
For the show? No, it's not that. You'll all be not surprised when you see which show it is.And yes, there will be a Season 4 of TvT. I've just kinda dug a hole I'm not sure how to get out of, since every attempt sends me tumbling back in.-ibrow

It hasn't taken over TvT, TvT is just on an... extended hiatus.

Just so you know, Sonu said the exact same thing before he left forever.-MT
Well, if it means anything, I do have a possible solution to the situation that should get the comedy running again.Chapter 13 might be delayed until Friday, just to let you all know.-ibrow

It hasn't taken over TvT, TvT is just on an... extended hiatus.

Just so you know, Sonu said the exact same thing before he left forever.-MT
Although I don't want to sound like a cool dude (at least the censored one), isn't Sonu currently Allegretto, or is there somehow more than one Sonu that we're discussing here? Also, nice work so far iBrow. I'm really liking Kopaka's personality here, myself. I don't really have too much time right now to go into a lot of detail to explain my thoughts on the Comedy, but maybe you should try and map out a little more of your future installments to the series and try to get the scenes to flow a little more easily. ... That's just an idea, though.

• 1 month later...

How to Be a HeroFriendship is Magic, Part 1Chapter 13 – Doomsday DevicesiBrow Comedy ProductionsHero School, Monday:Nex: Hey Breez! How come you were busy over the weekend?Breez: Oh, you wouldn’t want to know...Nex: Don’t be like that! I want to know!Hahli: Go away Nex. It’s not something you’d be interested in.Nex: Well, now you have me interested!Breez: Should we tell him?Hahli: I dunno... what do you girls think?Macku: Where’s Hewkii?Hahli: ...Macku: I mean, sure. Show him. But seriously, where is Hewkii?Hewkii: Hey Macku! I just... arrived! Missed the bus... was... watching My Little Pony....Macku: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! Squeal! My boyfriend likes the show!Hahli: Lucky you. My boy friend prospects won’t even consider the show.Hewkii: Why, who are your prospects? Jaller?Hahli: No, he’s a wimp! Furno!Breez: Oh my gosh! You like Furno?Hahli: ...yeah...Breez: Oh my gosh! That is so adorable!Nex: JUST TELL ME WHAT THE SHOW IS!Breez: It’s called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and-Nex: Never mind! I don’t want to watch it! Goodbye!Breez: -....Hahli: Hey, misery loves company girl friend. He’ll get over it.Hero School, Tuesday:Nex: Furno! You’re back already?!Furno: It’s been like three weeks. You should be asking yourself why I wasn’t back already.Nex: There’s no time! You’ve gotta help us!Furno: ...help who?Nex: The girls all started watching this new girl show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic-Furno: Oh god! That’s gross!Nex: -which wasn’t a problem, but then the guys started watching it too!Furno: Oh no. This is NOT good. Who’s fallen so far?Nex: Hewkii, Bulk, Jaller, Rocka-Furno: ROCKA likes MY LITTLE PONY?!Nex: -...yeah. I guess.Furno: Aw yeah, I finally have insult leverage on him!Rocka: On who?Furno: You, stupid pony boy!Rocka: Actually, we prefer the term “brony”.Furno: ...Rocka: What? Haven’t you see the show?Furno: You’re so stupid! You watch a girly show!Nex: And you still fail at insulting him.Rocka: Aw, c’mere you!Furno: Ack! What are you doing?! What’re you- no! Stop! Stop hugging me! Stop it!! Why are you- get off! GET OFF! FOR MATA-NUI’S SAKE STOP HUGGING ME!Rocka: I’m gonna love and tolerate you to death buddy! Gimme a squeeze!Furno: NO!! I DON’T LIKE YOU THIS WAY!!Tahu: FURNO, TO THE OFFICE! ONLY I SPEAK IN ALL CAPS LOCK!Furno: Rocka is assaulting me!Tahu: He’s hugging you, wimp. Now scram!Furno: Nex?Nex: No way man, I don’t need to be infected by ponies.Hero School Grounds, Tuesday Evening:Furno: Alright everyone, welcome to the first official “Anti-Brony Association” meeting, or the ABA for short.Nex: Nice acronym.Furno: Thanks. I pride myself on them- even my name is an acronym!Makuta: Your name is an acronym? Now I truly understand the depths of how lame Hero Factory really is.Furno: We’re not lame, and yes, my name is an acronym. “Fire Up a Raven’s Nonsensical Organ”.Makuta: ...Nex: ...Makuta: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!Furno: ...Stringer: Duuuuudes, could we like, start the meeting or something?Furno: Yes... let’s....Makuta: HEEHEE! HEEHEEHEE! HOOHOO! HEEHEEHEEHEE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! A-HA! A-HAHAHA! CAN’T BREATHE! HAHAHA!Furno: It was not that funny.Makuta: Hee... hoohoo... ha... haha... ah... that was good... ah....Furno: Seriously, stop.Nex: I say that so far this meeting has been a complete success!Furno: No it hasn’t!Nex: Why not?Furno: Well, why has it?Nex: The bronies and other MLP fans all love and tolerate the bejeezus out of everyone. We, on the other hand, have already erupted into fighting and insulting, which is the exact opposite.Makuta: Woohoo! We are so awesome! Anti-brony mega hig-five!*SMACK*Furno: Alright. So now we must come up with our first plan of action against the bronies, which will occur tomorrow during the school hours.Makuta: We could send a brony to the Void.Furno: ...if we weren’t united by this common cause, I would send YOU to the Void, Makuta.Makuta: Meh.Nex: We could gather a few bronies and tickle them until they’re screaming and crying and begging for us to stop.Furno: That’s pretty good. Anyone else have an idea?Meltdown: Not really.Kopaka: I personally feel we’re going a little too far, but that’s just me.Furno: That’s borderline treason!Nex: Yep, and now we’re overreacting. Once again, something the bronies would never do. We should have a party tomorrow night to celebrate our individuality!Hero School, Wednesday:Furno: Hey Nex, how come you cut off Steam Chat last night?Nex: What do you mean?Furno: You were still online, but you just said you had to go and then started playing Team Fortress 2 with Hahli and some of them... some bronies.Nex: Well... you know... I like to play Team Fortress 2....Furno: Did you know that I changed my Steam name last night and joined your server under the name “My Little Pony Is Bad Decimal Two Point One” last night?Nex: ...Furno: And that I discovered you weren’t just playing with bronies, but you were on a brony server? And not only that, but none of you were attacking, but rather standing around and chatting?Nex: ...I can... I can explain....Furno: You’ve disappointed me, Nex.Nex: It’s... it’s not what it looks like! I swear!Furno: I should’ve known you’d betray us. Meltdown!Meltdown: Yessssss?Furno: Bring me the whip.Nex: Furno! You can’t do this! You can’t do this to me!Furno: We were going to do it to ALL of the bronies in this hallway Nex. Did you know that? I think you did. But I think we need to make an example of you. We need to show our own men first what it means to be disloyal.Nex: You... you wouldn’t.Furno: Oh no? Meltdown, if you would please.Meltdown: Here you go.Nex: NO! DON’T DO IT!Furno: Take this!*K-tsh*Nex: ARGH! A TICKLE WHIP! WHAT THE HECK?!Meltdown: Too exsssspenssssive to buy normal whipsssss thesssse daysssss, so I bought thisssssss one insssssstead.Nex: AAAAAAARGH!Furno: Muahaha! Feel my fury as you lie there writhing on the floor for eternity!Nex: It-it-it-it-tickles! Heeheeheeheeheehee!Mazeka: Furno, what the heck do you think you’re-oohhhh. He didn’t dare.Furno: Right after the very first meeting.Mazeka: Yeah, he deserves it.Nex: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Breez: WHAT IN MATA-NUI’S NAME ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!Furno: Tickling him to death!Breez: WHY?!Furno: He betrayed the Anti-Bronies! He switched sides! He must be taught a lesson that he and everyone will carry with them for the rest of their lives!Breez: ...Mazeka: Um... Furno... she looks mad.Furno: Uh oh. I might have to cut Nex’s punishment short.Makuta: Nonsense non-bro! In this cause you and I are united, and thus I will carry on shall you be forced to depart!Furno: Props!*FIST SMACK!*Breez: Furno, you have three seconds to start running and stop tickling my boyfriend into the Void before I kill you.Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?Breez: How do you think I’m planning to kill you?Furno: Oh dear.To be Continued in Friendship is Magic Part 2!Don't forget to post your favourite quotes from the chapter!And also, just as a side note, FiM Part 2 won't necessarily be Chapter 14. So non-pony fans can rejoice. Or complain, since these chapters star the anti-pony guys.-ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

...man...where'd everybody in the forum go? I'm never the first to reply to How to be a Hero...

Breez: Should we tell him?Hahli: I dunno... what do you girls think?Macku: Where’s Hewkii?

...that relationship was the most painfully awkward thing Lego's done besides Exo-Force.

Breez: WHAT IN MATA-NUI’S NAME ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!Furno: Tickling him to death!Breez: WHY?!Furno: He betrayed the Anti-Bronies! He switched sides! He must be taught a lesson that he and everyone will carry with them for the rest of their lives!

...wait...if he's dead...how is he going to carry that lesson?

Breez: Furno, you have three seconds to start running and stop tickling my boyfriend into the Void before I kill you.Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?

Cause you were such a great initiator of it in the first place...Good chappy, iBrow. Speaking of chappies, I'll try to get that villain one up either tomorrow or Monday.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

...man...where'd everybody in the forum go? I'm never the first to reply to How to be a Hero...

Breez: Should we tell him?Hahli: I dunno... what do you girls think?Macku: Where’s Hewkii?

...that relationship was the most painfully awkward thing Lego's done besides Exo-Force.

Breez: WHAT IN MATA-NUI’S NAME ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!Furno: Tickling him to death!Breez: WHY?!Furno: He betrayed the Anti-Bronies! He switched sides! He must be taught a lesson that he and everyone will carry with them for the rest of their lives!

...wait...if he's dead...how is he going to carry that lesson?

Breez: Furno, you have three seconds to start running and stop tickling my boyfriend into the Void before I kill you.Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?

Cause you were such a great initiator of it in the first place...Good chappy, iBrow. Speaking of chappies, I'll try to get that villain one up either tomorrow or Monday.-MT
Sweet. Also, Hewkii and Macku won't really be playing any major role in this. They're just side characters to use as MLP fans to up the numbers against Furno.-ibrow

It's been a long while since I've done any reviews (or really even posted on here) so I can tell already that I'm rusty and apologize if this isn't up to par with how I've done in the past, but seeing as a certain author who made this comedy has been somehow managing to hold me at gunpoint a lot recently I suppose I don't have much of an option in the matter, now do I?Also, seeing as this was a rather short chapter I may or may not go through and detail it a bit. Am I? "I have no idea!"... Nah, I am.Note 1: "Friendship is Magic, Part 1" ... In case anyone else missed that in the title, you're noticing it now. Congradulations.Note 2: "Nex: Hey Breez! How come you were busy over the weekend?Breez: Oh, you wouldn’t want to know..." ... That right there is a sign that things will not end well. Keep note of this. The next time you hear this... RUN. ... I'm not even joking here. RUN.Note 3: "Hahli: Lucky you. My boy friend prospects won’t even consider the show.Hewkii: Why, who are your prospects? Jaller?Hahli: No, he’s a wimp! Furno!Breez: Oh my gosh! You like Furno?Hahli: ...yeah...Breez: Oh my gosh! That is so adorable!Nex: JUST TELL ME WHAT THE SHOW IS!" ... I'm not sure on how to respond to iBrow's attempt at girl conversation. I really don't know.Note 4: "Breez: It’s called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and-Nex: Never mind! I don’t want to watch it! Goodbye!" ... And then it begins.Note 5:"Nex: Furno! You’re back already?!Furno: It’s been like three weeks. You should be asking yourself why I wasn’t back already.Nex: There’s no time!" ... Nice. Note 6:"Rocka: I’m gonna love and tolerate you to death buddy! Gimme a squeeze!Furno: NO!! I DON’T LIKE YOU THIS WAY!!Tahu: FURNO, TO THE OFFICE! ONLY I SPEAK IN ALL CAPS LOCK!Furno: Rocka is assaulting me!Tahu: He’s hugging you, wimp. Now scram!" ... Always count on Tahu to punish Furno no matter what he does. Nicely done, Tahu. Sun Tzu would be proud.Note 7:"Furno: Alright everyone, welcome to the first official “Anti-Brony Association” meeting, or the ABA for short.Nex: Nice acronym.Furno: Thanks. I pride myself on them- even my name is an acronym!Makuta: Your name is an acronym? Now I truly understand the depths of how lame Hero Factory really is.Furno: We’re not lame, and yes, my name is an acronym. “Fire Up a Raven’s Nonsensical Organ”.Makuta: ...Nex: ...Makuta: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" ... Saw it coming. Nevertheless, that is just nice.Note 8:"Furno: Alright. So now we must come up with our first plan of action against the bronies, which will occur tomorrow during the school hours.Makuta: We could send a brony to the Void.Furno: ...if we weren’t united by this common cause, I would send YOU to the Void, Makuta.Makuta: Meh." Woah. Everyone look out, we have a cool dude here and his name is Makuta.Note 9:"Furno: Hey Nex, how come you cut off Steam Chat last night?Nex: What do you mean?Furno: You were still online, but you just said you had to go and then started playing Team Fortress 2 with Hahli and some of them... some bronies.Nex: Well... you know... I like to play Team Fortress 2...." Now, pay attention closely here. This is approximately where Nex' plan begins to fall apart. Let's go on a little further, shall we?Note 10:"Furno: Did you know that I changed my Steam name last night and joined your server under the name “My Little Pony Is Bad Decimal Two Point One” last night?Nex: ...Furno: And that I discovered you weren’t just playing with bronies, but you were on a brony server? And not only that, but none of you were attacking, but rather standing around and chatting?Nex: ...I can... I can explain...." ... Hear that? Yes, that is the sound of his plan falling apart. Nicely done.Note 11:"Nex: You... you wouldn’t.Furno: Oh no? Meltdown, if you would please.Meltdown: Here you go.Nex: NO! DON’T DO IT!Furno: Take this!*K-tsh*Nex: ARGH! A TICKLE WHIP! WHAT THE HECK?!" ... This quote is just... Very nice. Very much so.Note 12:"Breez: ...Mazeka: Um... Furno... she looks mad.Furno: Uh oh. I might have to cut Nex’s punishment short.Makuta: Nonsense non-bro! In this cause you and I are united, and thus I will carry on shall you be forced to depart!" Oh, Makuta. Probably only you wouldn't notice the inevitable pain train coming your way too. ... Just like Aqua Magna...Note 13:"Breez: Furno, you have three seconds to start running and stop tickling my boyfriend into the Void before I kill you.Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?Breez: How do you think I’m planning to kill you?Furno: Oh dear." ... This is a even better quote. Seriously. ... This quote makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.But seriously, this was done pretty nicely and still fits with your usual style, while bringing in a few references that are used well. Admittedly a little more detail would be nice, but I can see the second part of this coming out well, and hope for the best.Also, sorry about being rusty. It's been awhile. Night, everyone.

It's been a long while since I've done any reviews (or really even posted on here) so I can tell already that I'm rusty and apologize if this isn't up to par with how I've done in the past, but seeing as a certain author who made this comedy has been somehow managing to hold me at gunpoint a lot recently I suppose I don't have much of an option in the matter, now do I?Also, seeing as this was a rather short chapter I may or may not go through and detail it a bit. Am I? "I have no idea!"... Nah, I am.Note 1: "Friendship is Magic, Part 1" ... In case anyone else missed that in the title, you're noticing it now. Congradulations.Note 2: "Nex: Hey Breez! How come you were busy over the weekend?Breez: Oh, you wouldn’t want to know..." ... That right there is a sign that things will not end well. Keep note of this. The next time you hear this... RUN. ... I'm not even joking here. RUN.Note 3: "Hahli: Lucky you. My boy friend prospects won’t even consider the show.Hewkii: Why, who are your prospects? Jaller?Hahli: No, he’s a wimp! Furno!Breez: Oh my gosh! You like Furno?Hahli: ...yeah...Breez: Oh my gosh! That is so adorable!Nex: JUST TELL ME WHAT THE SHOW IS!" ... I'm not sure on how to respond to iBrow's attempt at girl conversation. I really don't know.Note 4: "Breez: It’s called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and-Nex: Never mind! I don’t want to watch it! Goodbye!" ... And then it begins.Note 5:"Nex: Furno! You’re back already?!Furno: It’s been like three weeks. You should be asking yourself why I wasn’t back already.Nex: There’s no time!" ... Nice. Note 6:"Rocka: I’m gonna love and tolerate you to death buddy! Gimme a squeeze!Furno: NO!! I DON’T LIKE YOU THIS WAY!!Tahu: FURNO, TO THE OFFICE! ONLY I SPEAK IN ALL CAPS LOCK!Furno: Rocka is assaulting me!Tahu: He’s hugging you, wimp. Now scram!" ... Always count on Tahu to punish Furno no matter what he does. Nicely done, Tahu. Sun Tzu would be proud.Note 7:"Furno: Alright everyone, welcome to the first official “Anti-Brony Association” meeting, or the ABA for short.Nex: Nice acronym.Furno: Thanks. I pride myself on them- even my name is an acronym!Makuta: Your name is an acronym? Now I truly understand the depths of how lame Hero Factory really is.Furno: We’re not lame, and yes, my name is an acronym. “Fire Up a Raven’s Nonsensical Organ”.Makuta: ...Nex: ...Makuta: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" ... Saw it coming. Nevertheless, that is just nice.Note 8:"Furno: Alright. So now we must come up with our first plan of action against the bronies, which will occur tomorrow during the school hours.Makuta: We could send a brony to the Void.Furno: ...if we weren’t united by this common cause, I would send YOU to the Void, Makuta.Makuta: Meh." Woah. Everyone look out, we have a cool dude here and his name is Makuta.Note 9:"Furno: Hey Nex, how come you cut off Steam Chat last night?Nex: What do you mean?Furno: You were still online, but you just said you had to go and then started playing Team Fortress 2 with Hahli and some of them... some bronies.Nex: Well... you know... I like to play Team Fortress 2...." Now, pay attention closely here. This is approximately where Nex' plan begins to fall apart. Let's go on a little further, shall we?Note 10:"Furno: Did you know that I changed my Steam name last night and joined your server under the name “My Little Pony Is Bad Decimal Two Point One” last night?Nex: ...Furno: And that I discovered you weren’t just playing with bronies, but you were on a brony server? And not only that, but none of you were attacking, but rather standing around and chatting?Nex: ...I can... I can explain...." ... Hear that? Yes, that is the sound of his plan falling apart. Nicely done.Note 11:"Nex: You... you wouldn’t.Furno: Oh no? Meltdown, if you would please.Meltdown: Here you go.Nex: NO! DON’T DO IT!Furno: Take this!*K-tsh*Nex: ARGH! A TICKLE WHIP! WHAT THE HECK?!" ... This quote is just... Very nice. Very much so.Note 12:"Breez: ...Mazeka: Um... Furno... she looks mad.Furno: Uh oh. I might have to cut Nex’s punishment short.Makuta: Nonsense non-bro! In this cause you and I are united, and thus I will carry on shall you be forced to depart!" Oh, Makuta. Probably only you wouldn't notice the inevitable pain train coming your way too. ... Just like Aqua Magna...Note 13:"Breez: Furno, you have three seconds to start running and stop tickling my boyfriend into the Void before I kill you.Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?Breez: How do you think I’m planning to kill you?Furno: Oh dear." ... This is a even better quote. Seriously. ... This quote makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.But seriously, this was done pretty nicely and still fits with your usual style, while bringing in a few references that are used well. Admittedly a little more detail would be nice, but I can see the second part of this coming out well, and hope for the best.Also, sorry about being rusty. It's been awhile. Night, everyone.

That's actually a pretty swet review. The only bad thing is how bright your text is. :P You should consider joining the new CCC.-ibrow

Meltdown: Too exsssspenssssive to buy normal whipsssss thesssse daysssss, so I bought thisssssss one insssssstead.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?Breez: How do you think I’m planning to kill you?Furno: Oh dear.

The best lines. I think I'm starting to like Meltdown.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Meltdown: Too exsssspenssssive to buy normal whipsssss thesssse daysssss, so I bought thisssssss one insssssstead.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Furno: Ha! Whatever happened to love and tolerance?Breez: How do you think I’m planning to kill you?Furno: Oh dear.

The best lines. I think I'm starting to like Meltdown.
His self-induced speech impediment has succeeded!-ibrow

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. I must say I can't wait to see how this turns out. Especially since Makuta has all of his canonical powers. I wonder if shape shifting could play a part in this. Feel free to steal that idea.All of my favorite quotes have already been nominated. I think. I'm too lazy to check.

Wow, I am so late. :( Better than never, I guess.

Furno: ROCKA likes MY LITTLE PONY?!Nex: -...yeah. I guess.Furno: Aw yeah, I finally have insult leverage on him!Rocka: On who?Furno: You, stupid pony boy!

The last line sounds like something out of the Outsiders.

Nex: The bronies and other MLP fans all love and tolerate the bejeezus out of everyone. We, on the other hand, have already erupted into fighting and insulting, which is the exact opposite.

Bolded is sig quote possibility.Another thing I liked was the role of Makuta in this episode. As the unspoken enemy of friendship and tolerance...never mind, we used him extensively last round.And where is Tahu? I miss him. Edited by fishers64

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. I must say I can't wait to see how this turns out. Especially since Makuta has all of his canonical powers. I wonder if shape shifting could play a part in this. Feel free to steal that idea.All of my favorite quotes have already been nominated. I think. I'm too lazy to check.

Unfortunately, I don't think FiM Part 2 will be next chapter; you'll have to wait until Chapter 15 most likely.

Wow, I am so late. :( Better than never, I guess.

Furno: ROCKA likes MY LITTLE PONY?!Nex: -...yeah. I guess.Furno: Aw yeah, I finally have insult leverage on him!Rocka: On who?Furno: You, stupid pony boy!

The last line sounds like something out of the Outsiders.

Nex: The bronies and other MLP fans all love and tolerate the bejeezus out of everyone. We, on the other hand, have already erupted into fighting and insulting, which is the exact opposite.

Bolded is sig quote possibility.Another thing I liked was the role of Makuta in this episode. As the unspoken enemy of friendship and tolerance...never mind, we used him extensively last round.And where is Tahu? I miss him.
Hey, Tahu had one line! :PAnd I suppose I could quote Nex. I just need to add Omega Turtle's quote to my blog before I forget it.-ibrow

Sweet. Also, Hewkii and Macku won't really be playing any major role in this. They're just side characters to use as MLP fans to up the numbers against Furno.

Well, give them major roles. Maku is great. She could take on... um... an entire Maori lawsuit by herself.Seriously, though, I advise you give you "supporting" characters slightly more screentime and a bit more dialogue. Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Sweet. Also, Hewkii and Macku won't really be playing any major role in this. They're just side characters to use as MLP fans to up the numbers against Furno.

Well, give them major roles. Maku is great. She could take on... um... an entire Maori lawsuit by herself.Seriously, though, I advise you give you "supporting" characters slightly more screentime and a bit more dialogue.
Oh I have, trust me. Nex and Breez were originaly planned to be a sideshow in a comedy that would've focused on Tahu, Furno, Makuta, and later on Rocka. :P In addition, I hadn't planned on keeping characters like Meltdown, Vezok, and Vezon in more major roles.I think Hewkii and Macku must be left out however, because I have a hard time giving everyone the time they deserve as it is. :P-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome readers to the How to Be a Hero Fighter Bracket 2012! Stringer vs. BulkFurno vs. BreezFortis vs. KopakaNex vs. RockaHewkii vs. MeltdownMazeka vs. MakutaRotor vs. VezokCarapar vs. HahliIn honour of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, I will be writing a series of chapters based on the Makuro Cup Playoffs based in Hero School! You can select whom you want to be the winner of each battle, and when the voting ends in one week's time I will post the first round Chapter!If you guys want to participate, that is.-ibrow

How to Be a HeroFriendship is Magic, Part 2Chapter 14 – Feeling Luck, Punk?iBrow Comedy ProductionsIn Hero School Basement:Furno: Urgh... where am I...?Breez: Look around.Furno: ‘s all dark.Breez: We’re in the school basement. You and me... alone.Furno: Oh god. I-can’t get out of- this- chair!Breez: I tied you to it.Furno: ...Breez: Are you ready to be loved and tolerated, Furno?Furno: Oh Mata-Nui please help me....Breez: Have a hug to start.Furno: No! Get away from me! Stop! HALP!Outside the School:Mazeka: We must rescue Furno!Makuta: Why should we?Mazeka: He’s our leader!Makuta: So? By the time we get through those hordes of crazy people who want to love and tolerate us to death, he’ll have been converted. Not to mention half of us would be too.Mazeka: He’s our friend too!Makuta: DON’T YOU EVER SAY SOMEONE IS YOUR FRIEND AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!Mazeka: Urk! Okay! Let go of my neck! You stupid oaf!Makuta: Much better. We must all take the most extreme care not to fall into the way of the bronies. We are not friends here; we are simply enemies working together towards a common goal.Meltdown: Enemiesssss? Ssssseriousssssly?Makuta: Can you get any farther from “friendship is magic”?Meltdown: I guesssssssss not.Stringer: So like, when do we striiiiike, man?Makuta: What?Stringer: When are we attacking?Makuta: ...Stringer: What?Mazeka: You’re talking normally.Stringer: Well duh. Did you think it was impossible or something?Makuta: Yes.Mazeka: Why do you do it? It bugs Furno.Stringer: Exactly!Mazeka: ...Stringer: Nothing it more fun than making Furno angry!Makuta: I think I’ve finally found a Hero Factory character I’m proud to have at my side.Back in the School Basement:Furno: W-what day is it?Breez: Friday.Furno: WHAT?!Breez: Remember Wednesday?Furno: No... wait... oh dear lord....Breez: Is that a yes?Furno: Y-you’re not gonna... p-please....Breez: You were going to tickle Nex into the Void, Furno- I can’t just ignore that. He still hasn’t recovered.Furno: ...Breez: I’m going to have to love and tolerate you until you either convert into a brony or enter the Void or become a slave to the bronies.Furno: ...Breez: That last one was a joke sweetheart.Furno: ... ugh....Breez: Have another hug!Furno: NOOO! ANTI-BRONIES HALP ME! PLEASE!Breez: Oh, and your Anti-Bronies? They have terrible security. We have a guy in there right now spying.Furno: You’re all evil. Stop hugging me! Stop it! Please! No! I’m gonna- stop it! I SAID STOP!Breez: How about a motherly kiss?Furno: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Sneaking into the School:*Please note that all speaking between the Anti-Bronies during this section is in whispers*Makuta: Alright. Mazeka, Meltdown, and Stringer- you guys are with me. Kopaka, you take Carapar, Vezon, Rotor, and Evo with you. The rest, stand guard at our meeting area.Vezon: I’m gonna get to use my frying pan, right?Makuta: As long as you’re not too loud, yes.Vezon: I love you.Makuta: ...Vezon: Sorry. That was kind of in a sarcastic way, y’know what I mean?Makuta: I’ll let it past.Vezon: Thanks oaf.Makuta: I hate insults. Get moving!*Insert Meet the Spy Music*Makuta: Perfect! Let’s move in!Makuta activated his powers over shadow as he, Mazeka, Meltdown and Stringer crept across the lawn, hiding behind the occasional bench or tree as the Bronies swept over the lawn with spotlights.Makuta: Mazeka, get your can of pepper spray ready.Mazeka: I... forgot it.Makuta: Disappointing. Meltdown, get yours out.Meltdown (normal voice): Fun timesssss ahead!Rocka: Hey! Who’s there?!Makuta: You stupid-Mazeka (yelling): Just us, Rocka!Rocka: Oh, it’s you Mazeka. Okay, move on through.Makuta: ...Mazeka: I’ll explain later. Come on, let’s go.The four crept in through the window of Lance Valor’s office and past the sentry outside the door... until Meltdown whipped around with his can of pepper spray and got Nex in the eye.Nex: AUGH! MY EYE! WHO SPRAYED THAT?!Makuta: Run!The four sprinted away until they reached an empty classroom, ducking inside.Mazeka: That was a close-urk!Makuta: You’re a brony! That’s how you got us through!Mazeka: No-wait-I can explain...Makuta: You have five seconds.Mazeka: Rocka... he’s on our side. Been on our side all along.Makuta: But he’s seen the show!Mazeka: Yeah. I think it scarred him for life.Nex: THERE YOU ARE!Makuta: ...*End segment where Anti-Bronies where just whispering*Mazeka: Rocka?!Rocka: ‘m sorry guys... they broke me....Stringer: You look awful.Rocka: So much... love... y’gotta... run... gonna do the... the same t’you....Meltdown: We are sssssso ssssssscrewed.In the Basement:Breez: A hug here, and a huge there....Furno: *Foot twitches*Hahli: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!Furno: ...Hahli...?Breez: Huh?Hahli: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?!Breez: I’m... you guys wanted me to....Hahli: I’L TAKE HIM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!Furno: No... stop it... no more love... kill me....Breez: But-Hahli: NO BUTS! HE’S MINE TO TEAR APART!Breez: Oh, okay. I’ll leave then.Furno: Oh dear....Once Breez was gone, Hahli flipped the lights on and untied Furno.Furno: ...w’ter y’doing?Hahli: Well, you don’t want any love and tolerating, right?Furno: ...right...Hahli: So I thought I’d do it your way.Furno: Huh?*BAM!*Furno: Augh! My face!Hahli: Get violent with me! Hit back!BAM!Furno: Stop hitting me!Hahli: I thought it’s what you wanted, no?Furno: Please stop! I submit! I’ll become a brony! Just stop torturing me, please!Hahli: ...Hahli: Oh, come on. We’re going to end this.Up Above:Hahli: What is going on?!Breez: Apparently the Anti-Bronies got Nex in the eye with pepper spray. A bunch of bronies captured the Anti-Bronies and started tickling them to death.Hahli: Why is everyone on the ground?Breez: Makuta kind of when kaboom.Furno: Makuta?Breez: I think he’s in the Void now.Furno: Argh...Breez: Why did you bring him?Hahli: Because we’re ending this. We need to stop all of this silliness. It’s a cartoon we’re fighting over.Furno: Girl cartoon... guys watching it...Hahli then punched Furno in the gut.Furno: I think I’m gonna puke...Breez: Kind of violent, don’t you think?Hahli: What can I say? It’s who I am. That doesn’t mean I can’t watch My Little Pony, though.Breez: So we call for a permanent truce?Hahli: Yes.Breez: Alright then!Furno: So loving... and tolerating... a solution....Hahli: Do you want me to punch you again buddy?Furno: Not really....Hahli: That’s what I thought.Tahu: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU STUDENTS RUNNING AROUND BLOWING UP THIS SCHOOL AND BEATING EACH OTHER UP?! IT’S 3 IN THE MORNING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOUR STUPID PARTIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!To Be Continued.Next time on How to Be a Hero: During the annual Capture the Flag tournament, Furno begins to be haunted as his past returns for revenge.Don't forget to pick your favourite quotes! Hope you look forward to the next chapter!-ibrowSockoffs 2012 >> Imagine the Stanley Cup Playoffs, except with more varied locations, fighting, socks, and... Tahu vs. Tahu.

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

D: I missed two chapters.Partially my laziness and partially school.Probably mostly the former.Anyways both good chapters. As for some quotes...

Furno: Are you dating anyone right now, perchance?Hahli: That depends. Are you going to ask me out?Furno: ...well, I was, unless it’s unnecessary now.Hahli: I think we can both assume we’re a thing now.Furno: A thing?Hahli: A couple.Furno: Oh. Mata-Nui, I feel dense right now.

I think by this time I would have gone and asked someone else out.

Makuta: Much better. We must all take the most extreme care not to fall into the way of the bronies. We are not friends here; we are simply enemies working together towards a common goal.Meltdown: Enemiesssss? Ssssseriousssssly?

Sounds a whole lot better than bronies, at least.

Hahli: Because we’re ending this. We need to stop all of this silliness. It’s a cartoon we’re fighting over.Furno: Girl cartoon... guys watching it...

It was either fighting over a cartoon or nuclear weapons. Personally, I'll take the cartoon.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1