How To Be A Hero

Voltex

Furno: No! Get away from me! Stop! HALP!***Makuta: I’ll let it past. 

Typos, typos. I found this thing to be ridiculous - I'm on a negative funk this week. So I liked this line a good deal:

Tahu: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU STUDENTS RUNNING AROUND BLOWING UP THIS SCHOOL AND BEATING EACH OTHER UP?! IT’S 3 IN THE MORNING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOUR STUPID PARTIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I agree with him. Bit long for a sig quote, though. :shrugs:

Makuta: So? By the time we get through those hordes of crazy people who want to love and tolerate us to death, he’ll have been converted. Not to mention half of us would be too.

Makuta: I think I’ve finally found a Hero Factory character I’m proud to have at my side.

Tahu: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU STUDENTS RUNNING AROUND BLOWING UP THIS SCHOOL AND BEATING EACH OTHER UP?! IT’S 3 IN THE MORNING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOUR STUPID PARTIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

These quotes are my favorites, espescially Makuta"s second one.How to be a Hero never disspoints, it has everything; violently flawed characters, plenty of humor and an exciting plot.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

D: I missed two chapters.Partially my laziness and partially school.Probably mostly the former.Anyways both good chapters. As for some quotes...

Furno: Are you dating anyone right now, perchance?Hahli: That depends. Are you going to ask me out?Furno: ...well, I was, unless it’s unnecessary now.Hahli: I think we can both assume we’re a thing now.Furno: A thing?Hahli: A couple.Furno: Oh. Mata-Nui, I feel dense right now.

I think by this time I would have gone and asked someone else out.

Makuta: Much better. We must all take the most extreme care not to fall into the way of the bronies. We are not friends here; we are simply enemies working together towards a common goal.Meltdown: Enemiesssss? Ssssseriousssssly?

Sounds a whole lot better than bronies, at least.

Hahli: Because we’re ending this. We need to stop all of this silliness. It’s a cartoon we’re fighting over.Furno: Girl cartoon... guys watching it...

It was either fighting over a cartoon or nuclear weapons. Personally, I'll take the cartoon.-MT
You should never lose hope, MT! Besides, this is Furno. He has like, 0% anything in the romance department. As for the bronies... I myself would rather not be surrounded by enemies. :P Also, I could see Makuta starting a fight over a bomb. Someday.

Furno: No! Get away from me! Stop! HALP!***Makuta: I'll let it past.

Typos, typos. I found this thing to be ridiculous - I'm on a negative funk this week. So I liked this line a good deal:

Tahu: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU STUDENTS RUNNING AROUND BLOWING UP THIS SCHOOL AND BEATING EACH OTHER UP?! IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOUR STUPID PARTIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I agree with him. Bit long for a sig quote, though. :shrugs:
Actually not typos; I spelled it wrong on purpose. Might not make it any better, but... yeah. I'm guessing with that negative funk comment that you mean to say you didn't enjoy the chapter as much. And yes, possibly a little long for a sig quote. Poor Tahu.

Makuta: So? By the time we get through those hordes of crazy people who want to love and tolerate us to death, he’ll have been converted. Not to mention half of us would be too.

Makuta: I think I’ve finally found a Hero Factory character I’m proud to have at my side.

These quotes are my favorites, espescially Makuta"s second one.How to be a Hero never disspoints, it has everything; violently flawed characters, plenty of humor and an exciting plot.
Makuta and Stringer are going to become good, good friends after this. Maybe. Good to know this has everything a comedy needs. :P I can't wait to be able to work on it full time (ie. once Tahu vs. Tahu is finished).-ibrow

Furno: No! Get away from me! Stop! HALP!***Makuta: I'll let it past.

Typos, typos.I found this thing to be ridiculous - I'm on a negative funk this week. So I liked this line a good deal:

Tahu: WHY ARE ALL OF YOU STUDENTS RUNNING AROUND BLOWING UP THIS SCHOOL AND BEATING EACH OTHER UP?! IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! HAVE YOUR STUPID PARTIES SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I agree with him. Bit long for a sig quote, though. :shrugs:
Actually not typos; I spelled it wrong on purpose. Might not make it any better, but... yeah. I'm guessing with that negative funk comment that you mean to say you didn't enjoy the chapter as much. And yes, possibly a little long for a sig quote. Poor Tahu.
Yes,I didn't enjoy it as much, but that's my fault, not the fault of the comedy writer. You're still doing an excellent job here. :)

Controversial topics are not to be avoided simply because they are controversial. You might want to tread carefully while pursuing one, but the results can be good. As you demonstrated.As for the chapter, I liked it. It was an enjoyable read.Next do HF vs BIONICLE. Oh, wait, that's not very controversial anymore...

Controversial topics are not to be avoided simply because they are controversial. You might want to tread carefully while pursuing one, but the results can be good. As you demonstrated.As for the chapter, I liked it. It was an enjoyable read.Next do HF vs BIONICLE. Oh, wait, that's not very controversial anymore...

I'm just saying there's a better chance of people not enjoying the chapters, that's all. :PAnd I do HF vs. Bionicle like, every chapter.-ibrow

And I do HF vs. Bionicle like, every chapter.-ibrow

Which is what I like about this comedy. May I suggest we get back to that? It's fun IMO. Also, I didn't dislike this chapter because it was controversial, I disliked it because I am completely indifferent about the MLP debate and I was already feeling depressed.

And I do HF vs. Bionicle like, every chapter.-ibrow

Which is what I like about this comedy. May I suggest we get back to that? It's fun IMO. Also, I didn't dislike this chapter because it was controversial, I disliked it because I am completely indifferent about the MLP debate and I was already feeling depressed.
...which is what I was trying to say in the first place. :P Not everyone is going to be interested in topics like that. Regardless! Next chapter (coming this weekend if time permits) shall give you all plent of Hero Factory vs. Bionicle, because clearly Furno will be going insane and Makuta will have a field day with that. Not to mention Tahu.-ibrow

Oh, ibrow, I'm gonna kill you.Your comedy makes laugh until my sides hurt, not good when I have pinched nerve in my back.I know should stop reading, but this stuff is hysterical!

Finally, I now have grounds to arrest iBrow on.The police will be showing at your house shortly.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Oh, ibrow, I'm gonna kill you.Your comedy makes laugh until my sides hurt, not good when I have pinched nerve in my back.I know should stop reading, but this stuff is hysterical!

Finally, I now have grounds to arrest iBrow on.The police will be showing at your house shortly.-MT
But I haven't replaced Tohu as overlord of BZP yet. :(Well, since it appears I won't be here much longer, I will grace you all with a chapter tonight!-ibrow

But I haven't replaced Tohu as overlord of BZP yet. :(Well, since it appears I won't be here much longer, I will grace you all with a chapter tonight!-ibrow
It looks like the police got to him before he could post the chapter. :(Shame on you, MT. :) Arresting comedy writers is in bad taste. How much is your bail? I would like another chapter. :)

NujaniiNujanii utilized the fireman's carry to get the unconscious iBrow out of Jail. Using his Kakama for a rapid exit, Nujanii dodged the bullets from his pursuers. They couldn't catch Nujanii, but they could shoot at him. IBrow began to wake. Nujanii hid iBrow with a loaded revolver, a roll of duct tape, a GPS, and a Laptop before taking off. He needed to find his Jedi interceptor find that Olmak before the government could catch him. Having seen the first two Transformers movies, Nujanii knew what would happen if the Government caught him.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, things went awful in terms of updating everything recently, but I'm hoping that you guys will get the next chapter this weekend- I do have hte idea in my head, it's just that I'm currently working on an epic I'll probably be releasing in June and then designing an entry for the 2012 BZPower t-shirt.-ibrow

How to Be a HeroNot Responsible For Awesomeness OverloadsChapter 15 – The Void, Part 1iBrow Comedy ProductionsTahu’s Classroom:Tahu: ALRIGHT KIDS, LISTEN UP!Makuta: You’re not including me in that “kids” statement, right? Because I’m like, a bajillion years old.Bulk: I don’t think bajillion is a word.Makuta: I don’t really care. YOU became a brony.Furno: Oh for the love of all that is good in this world, DO NOT START ON THAT AGAIN!Tahu: FURNO! I HAVE TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY TO NOT SPEAK IN ALL CAPS! UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, I CAN’T SEND YOU TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!Furno: Aw yeah!!!Tahu: SO INSTEAD I’M JUST GOING TO SMASH THIS POT OVER YOUR HEAD!Furno: Aw crud!!!*WHAM!!!!*Furno: Augh! My head!Makuta: Muahahaha! You have an upside down pot stuck on your head!*WHAM!!!!*Makuta: Aw crud! I have an upside down pot stuck on my head too! Argh!Tahu: BOTH OF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!???: Oui! Fermer la bouche!Tahu: EVO! WHAT HAVE I FREAKING TOLD YOU ABOUT SPEAKING FRENCH IN CLASS?!?!Evo: Je ne peux pas m'en empêcher! Je dois parler français depuis que je suis de retour de cette compétition de musculation!Furno: What the heck did he just say?!Tahu: ...Kopaka: Tahu, you understand him, don’t you? All of us Toa Mata know French.Evo: Sérieusement?! Vous savez le français?! Mec Kopaka, qui est terrifié génial!Makuta: Man, he’s even worse than that Weird Matoran Guy down at the Wig Salon...Furno: What did he say that time?Kopaka: “Seriously?! You speak French?! Dude Kopaka, that’s freaking awesome!”.Furno: Laaaaaame.Makuta: Seriously. He’s worse than the Weird Matoran Guy. And trust me, it’s pretty tough to be worse than the guy who runs a Wig Salon.Nex: What’s wrong with wigs?Makuta: I commend you for speaking a sentence that starts with all “w’s”. Let’s just say the Weird Matoran Guy can’t pronounce those.Nex: I’m confused.Tahu: ALL OF YOU ENOUGH! EVO, ONE MORE WORD OF FRENCH AND I WILL KILL YOU!Evo: ...Tahu: MUCH BETTER! NOW, AS I WAS TRYING TO SAY BEFORE, THIS WEEK IS THE ANNUAL CAPTURE THE FLAG TOURNAMENT!Furno: Aw yeah! I’m so pumped right now I could curse so much a sailor would die and we would all be banned from BZP!Tahu: ...4th Wall: *Shatters*Furno: ...sorry.Tahu: Ok... deep breaths... remember what the psychologist said... just picture... cute little bunny rabbits... AHEM... ANYWAY, EVERYONE MUST PARTICIPATE, AND YOU CAN HAVE TEAMS OF UP TO EIGHT PARTICIPANTS.Nex: But we can have less?Tahu: Yes. But seriously, it’s the teams with eight people that win.Nex: Obviously.Evo: Zut, personne ne va venir me chercher plus parce que je suis français.Kopaka: That would be racist.Nex: Huh?Furno: I WANT EVO!Kopaka: See?Evo: Meh.Tahu: FURNO, FOR THE LOVE OF ALMIGHT SHUT UP!!!Furno: ...Tahu: AS I WAS SAYING FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME – AND THE NEXT PERSON WHO INTERRUPTS GETS A POT FOR THEMSELVES – IT IS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL CAPTURE THE FLAG COMPETITION. YOU MUST ALL PARTICIPATE, AND YOU MAY JOIN TEAMS OF UP TO EIGHT PLAYERS. YOUR TEAM WILL PLAY A BEST OF SEVEN GAME SERIES AGAINST ONE OTHER TEAM IN THE FIRST ROUND, ALL TO BE DONE IN THE SAME AFTERNOON.Makuta pulled his pot off with a squelch and then tossed it out the window; several seconds later the entire class heard a crunch.Makuta: ... son of a muaka.Person Below: WHO BROKE MY BRAND NEW APPLE TELEVISION?!?!Makuta: Phew!Tahu: TO FINISH THIS INTERRUPTED SPEECH, YOU CAN ALL BEGIN TO FORM YOUR TEAMS AT LUNCH TIME!And thus the lunch bell rang.That night, with a bunch of students:Furno: Alright, so who all is with me for this year again?Hahli: Me.Furno: Obviously. Evo?Evo: Oui.Furno: Bulk, tactical genius?Bulk: If I must be at your service, I must.Furno: Kopaka, to translate for Evo?Kopaka: I suppose your team is moderately less annoying than everyone else.Furno: ...Makuta?!Makuta: You and me will be having a fantastic time during this competition, my dear Furno.Furno: Oh god...Bulk: Who are our final two members?Furno: Apparently despite how cool we all are, only one other person signed up.Bulk: Who?!Furno: ...Rocka? Seriously?Rocka: Is there a problem?Furno: I thought you wanted your own team.Rocka: I decided it would be a better plan to wrestle control of your own team from you instead.Furno: ...Rocka: Also, I was sick the day they held signups for Team Leaders.Furno: That makes more sense.???: ...Furno...Furno: Yeah?Rocka: What?Furno: Huh?Rocka: What did you want?Furno: Didn’t you say something?Rocka: ... none of us did.Furno: Wonderful.???: ...hahaha... I am going to TORTURE you... hehehe...Furno: ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING.To Be Continued!

Tahu is back! Yay!Parts of remote amazingness:

Tahu: Ok... deep breaths... remember what the psychologist said... just picture... cute little bunny rabbits... AHEM... ANYWAY, EVERYONE MUST PARTICIPATE, AND YOU CAN HAVE TEAMS OF UP TO EIGHT PARTICIPANTS.* * * Person Below: WHO BROKE MY BRAND NEW APPLE TELEVISION?!?!* * *Kopaka: I suppose your team is moderately less annoying than everyone else.* * *Furno: ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING.

Kopaka's quote wins the sig quote contest...And the French is getting old fast.

Tahu: Ok... deep breaths... remember what the psychologist said... just picture... cute little bunny rabbits... AHEM... ANYWAY, EVERYONE MUST PARTICIPATE, AND YOU CAN HAVE TEAMS OF UP TO EIGHT PARTICIPANTS.

A really funny line. Even Tahu has to visit to the psychologist.I don't know why but that mysterious voice from the "Void" reminds me of Black Phantom. Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

Furno: Apparently despite how cool we all are, only one other person signed up.Bulk: Who?!Furno: ...Rocka? Seriously?Rocka: Is there a problem?Furno: I thought you wanted your own team.Rocka: I decided it would be a better plan to wrestle control of your own team from you instead.

...glad to know Rocka's such a good teammate.

???: ...hahaha... I am going to TORTURE you... hehehe...Furno: ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING.

Since when was Richard Simmons in this comedy?Good chappy, as always. Excited for this...fighting...thingy...whatever it has degressed to...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

This is awesome. I LOVE capture the flag. It is the most epic physical game ever. Especially in Bionifight and the Percy Jackson series. I love how the Toa Mata all speak French. That is a nice touch. I would not have expected Evo to speak French.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Hahli: What can I say? It’s who I am. That doesn’t mean I can’t watch My Little Pony, though.

Besides the bunny quote and the "I finally found a Hero I'm proud to have on my side", I think this is my favorite.I recently started (and finished) reading all of this comedy, and I really enjoy it. There do seem to be a few to many characters to keep reasonable track of, however...that could just be me. :PAlso like to see a little more Vezon. And (as a girl), please don't ever attempt girl conversation again... ^_^

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

Tahu is back! Yay!Parts of remote amazingness:

Tahu: Ok... deep breaths... remember what the psychologist said... just picture... cute little bunny rabbits... AHEM... ANYWAY, EVERYONE MUST PARTICIPATE, AND YOU CAN HAVE TEAMS OF UP TO EIGHT PARTICIPANTS.* * *Person Below: WHO BROKE MY BRAND NEW APPLE TELEVISION?!?!* * *Kopaka: I suppose your team is moderately less annoying than everyone else.* * *Furno: ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING.

Kopaka's quote wins the sig quote contest...And the French is getting old fast.
Glad this chapter was better. :P But sadface... Evo is not liked. :(

Tahu: Ok... deep breaths... remember what the psychologist said... just picture... cute little bunny rabbits... AHEM... ANYWAY, EVERYONE MUST PARTICIPATE, AND YOU CAN HAVE TEAMS OF UP TO EIGHT PARTICIPANTS.

A really funny line. Even Tahu has to visit to the psychologist.I don't know why but that mysterious voice from the "Void" reminds me of Black Phantom.
I can guarantee for you that the voice is not Black Phantom.

Furno: Apparently despite how cool we all are, only one other person signed up.Bulk: Who?!Furno: ...Rocka? Seriously?Rocka: Is there a problem?Furno: I thought you wanted your own team.Rocka: I decided it would be a better plan to wrestle control of your own team from you instead.

...glad to know Rocka's such a good teammate.

???: ...hahaha... I am going to TORTURE you... hehehe...Furno: ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING.

Since when was Richard Simmons in this comedy?Good chappy, as always. Excited for this...fighting...thingy...whatever it has degressed to...-MT
Capture the Flag isn't the focus of this ark- hence it not being titled "Capture the Flag". Furno's going to be gaining a new perspective on life.

This is awesome. I LOVE capture the flag. It is the most epic physical game ever. Especially in Bionifight and the Percy Jackson series. I love how the Toa Mata all speak French. That is a nice touch. I would not have expected Evo to speak French.

On the other hand, I guess French and Evo are liked. To be honest, I wasn't planning to have Evo speak French either, but I didn't want to introduce another new character, and Evo hadn't really said anything yet. :P

Hahli: What can I say? It’s who I am. That doesn’t mean I can’t watch My Little Pony, though.

Besides the bunny quote and the "I finally found a Hero I'm proud to have on my side", I think this is my favorite.I recently started (and finished) reading all of this comedy, and I really enjoy it. There do seem to be a few to many characters to keep reasonable track of, however...that could just be me. :PAlso like to see a little more Vezon. And (as a girl), please don't ever attempt girl conversation again... ^_^
Excuses time! I did that conversation deliberately to tie into Furno's view of "My Little Pony fans don't belong in this universe". I suppose I could work Vezon in some more, although to me he's better in small doses. And the many characters thing is why Evo speaks French and not some dude like Kongu or something.-ibrow

I did that conversation deliberately to tie into Furno's view of "My Little Pony fans don't belong in this universe".

Makes good sense then..Can't wait to see what "new perspective" Furno gains in the next chapter. :biggrin:

As you might all have noticed, I am nearing 3000 posts. As such, I will be writing a comedy oneshot to celebrate, and I would prefer to base it on How to Be a Hero- so I'm asking you all for any ideas or things you might like to see.-ibrow

As you might all have noticed, I am nearing 3000 posts. As such, I will be writing a comedy oneshot to celebrate, and I would prefer to base it on How to Be a Hero- so I'm asking you all for any ideas or things you might like to see.-ibrow

Maybe all of the characters could have some sort of annual party or carnival in the school and then something goes wrong because this comedy usually has things going wrong. Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

Since you have insulted Kongu's good name, I'm tempted to say that he should end up in the oneshot somewhere. :)But seriously, I would do something of beings from another entertainment franchise taking over the school and turning it into a spaceship or something along those lines. Or some commentary on getting 3,000 posts on BZP. There's the run-around about post counts being irrelevant and members doing nefarious things to boost it, which you can play off of if you like. However, do what you want. It's your comedy, your 3K, and you should be able to do just that.

Kongu probably isn't going to show up, but I do have another (unrelated, but possibly far more important) question for you all- which of these four do you like most?1. A day in the life of Vezon2. The origins of Meltdown and his speech impediment3. How Evo became French4. Why Kopaka is in hero class

I would say option 4, but that might be disrespectful to my beloved favorite character, therefore, I cast my stone at the feet of option 2.

That's two for two so far then. Chapter 16 coming tonight everyone... prepare to meet somebody we haven't seen for a loooong time.-ibrow

How to Be a HeroNot Responsible For Awesomeness OverloadsChapter 16 – The Void, Part 2iBrow Comedy ProductionsCapture the Flag, Round 1:Furno: Alright guys, I gotta say, those last three losses were pretty humiliating.Bulk: You guys aren’t listening to me.Furno: We’ve been playing for twenty minutes. Evo, you need to speak English. None of us can understand you, and Kopaka is awful at defense.Evo: Je-Furno: Don’t even start!Bulk: Evo could speak French if you’d listen to me.Rocka: Perhaps I should lead the team. Furno seems to be doing a right awful job.Hahli: Give him a break! It was your fault we lost Game 2, Rocka!Rocka: How was I supposed to know Hewkii found the hammer?!Furno: For the love of all that is-???: Furno....Furno: -... who was that?Rocka: Who was who?Furno: Uh...???: Heheheh... can you hear me Furno...?Furno: Um, yes.Rocka: Who are you talking to?Furno: Don’t you hear the really weird and creepy voice too?Rocka: ...no.Bulk: Knock him out. We’ll have to win Game 4 without him.Furno: Wait! No!*WHAM!*Furno: Bleagh...Rocka: I’m not really sure why my fist makes that noise, but that’s fine.Three Seconds Later:Furno: Rocka, you little- wait, what????: Ah, finally.Furno: Why am I see-through????: It’s called being transparent, stupid.Furno: Who’re- Surge?!Surge: Welcome back honey. Now we get serious.Furno: ...I’m hallucinating.Surge: Why? Are you doing drugs?Furno: Well, not really, but there’s no other reason why I would be seeing and talking to dead people.Surge: Just give me a few minutes to explain- but first, we need to go to Purgatory.Furno: Purga-nope. Not going! Give me my body back!Surge: It’s your fault I’m dead, dude. Think about what the wisest choice for you might be right now.Furno: ...I hate my life.Surge: And guess what? I’ve hated my death. So I guess we’re about to be even.Furno: ...Surge: Let’s go, old friend.And thus Surge proceeded to shove Furno to the ground, where he passed through. He fell for what seemed like several hours (though it was just a few seconds) and then landed feet-first (despite having been falling on his back) on gray, drab ground.Furno: Where are we?Surge: Welcome to Purgatory, you old factory fart.Furno: That was a really sad attempt at an insult.Surge: You know, it’s kind of surprising I guess, but I REALLY don’t care. All I know is that it’s your fault I’m dead, and I’m bringing you to justice.Furno: What?! Since when do dead people come back to life and drag the living into the nether?!Surge: This isn’t the Nether, shuck-face. It’s Purgatory. Trust me, there’s a big difference.Furno: ...Surge: You see, in Purgatory everything is in shades of gray and terribly boring. In the Nether, there’s lava everywhere and everything is a different shade of orange or red. And also there’s the Ghasts, Magma Cubes, Zombie Pigmen, and Blazes that keep things interesting. Here in Purgatory, you just deal with eternal boredom.Furno: I see.Surge: I’ve lived in Purgatory for the past several months, got fed up with my lot in Death, and went to see the Council about bringing you in for justice.Furno: Council?Surge: Yep. The four guys who rule over the four different areas of the afterlife.Furno: Those being...Surge: Well, from the supposed top to bottom, there’s the Nether where all the griefers go; there’s the Underwhere, where bad-ish and neutral-ish people go; and there’s the Overthere, where all the lollipop good kids go.Furno: And Purgatory?Surge: For those who led boring to death lives and also those who have just died and need to be categorized.Furno: Somehow this isn’t what I expected the Afterlife to be.Surge: What DID you expect, numb nuts?Furno: ... never mind.Surge: Come on- you’re lucky, you little squeamish punk. You’re about to be the seventh living being to ever meet the Council.Furno: Gee, I feel SO lucky...Meanwhile, on the field:Tahu: ROCKA! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT KNOCKING YOUR OWN TEAM MATES OUT?!Rocka: Necessary sir! He was hearing things! Think that’s why we were losing!Bulk: Liar.Tahu: WHATEVER, I DON’T ACTUALLY CARE! JUST FREAKING WIN, GEEZ! YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WINNING THE TOURNAMENT, NOT LOSING THE FIRST ROUND!Rocka: ...Furno’s fault.Bulk: Meet you at the tactics table.Rocka: Already there.Hahli: There you two are. Alright, so Hewkii obviously has the hammer, and has been beating us practically by himself the past two games.Rocka: He’s mine.Hahli: But Evo-Rocka: No. I have Hewkii- I think I might’ve found the sniper meteor blaster. With this scope right here, I’ll take him down.Kopaka: Your helmet has a function?Rocka: Yeah. Heat seeking.Makuta: And here I thought you were just trying to imitate Kopaka and Nuju.Rocka: ...Makuta: Hey, it’s not my fault. Just ask any Bionicle fan.Hahli: Alright, so Rocka has Hewkii. Rocka, you’re gonna have to be fast, because they outnumber us by two now.Rocka: Oh man, this is not good...Hahli: What?Bulk: Rocka has just realized that only two other Capture the Flag teams have won when they had six or less players or were down two.Makuta: ...the last team to do so?Bulk: Roughly six years ago.Makuta: Ouch.Hahli: We can’t think about that right now! If we can pull off what I have planned, we’ll be able to beat them.Bulk: Four games in a row?Hahli: I’m taking it one game at a time.Rocka: Wait a minute, I’m supposed to be the leader!Evo: Ô pour l'amour de tout ce qui est bien dans le monde, juste la laisser être le leader!Kopaka: He says let Hahli be the leader.Rocka: The French is getting old really fast dude. Be careful I don’t have to sniper you by accident.Evo: ...ulp.Hahli: Anyway, Rocka, once you’ve taken out Hewkii, you’re going to have to get Macku within seconds, or else we’re going to have a repeat of Game 1.*Insert Flashback to Game 1*Furno: Take THAT, Hewkii!Hewkii: Urk, I am out of this game!Macku: ...Furno: ...Macku: RAGE!!!!Furno: AAAAAAAAAAH!*End Flashback to Game 1*Rocka: Got it.Hahli: Evo and Kopaka, you two are going to have to work together.Kopaka: Obviously.Hahli: Unfortunately, you’re going to have to be the ones taking out Xplode and Thunder.Kopaka: Argh.Makuta: Phew, I don’t get the boring guys this time!Hahli: That’s because you get two guys to yourself Makuta.Makuta: ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING.Hahli: You’re going to get the Pilot and Stringer.Makuta: Oh god, please not Stringer. His speech is going to murder me.Hahli: That leaves me and Bulk- Bulk, you’re going to try and get their flag, which I expect they’ll have guarded by either Jaller or Nuparu.Bulk: For your sake, I’m going to pray that I get Jaller.Hahli: It’s the way the world works... let’s go!Meanwhile, in Purgatory:Surge: Council, as requested I have brought Furno in for questioning.Council Member 1: Verrrry nice.Council Member 2: You have done well Surrrrrge.Council Member 3: Exceptionally well, if I might add, herrrrro.Council Member 4: Fasterrrr than even Brrrrrutaka was!Furno: Why do they all mispronounce their ‘r’s?Surge: To be honest, I have no freaking clue.To Be Continued!Want to watch the Capture the Flag tournament? If so, say so in your reply to this chapter and I’ll write a miniseries on it!

Want to watch the Capture the Flag tournament? If so, say so in your reply to this chapter and I’ll write a miniseries on it!

Absolutely I do!And for the voting, number 4. It would be real interesting to see why an extremely intelligent Toa is in that class... :lol:While we're at it, I suggest that you do one of Tahu's infamous barbeques for your 3K post. That'd be funny.

I do not like afterlife stories. Especially...[rest of rant deleted (by me) due to being in violation of BZP rules]I did like this point by the Makuta:

Makuta: Hey, it’s not my fault. Just ask any Bionicle fan.

And "ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING" is immortal. (chokes on bad pun) Do not overuse.I want to see the tournament. Anything is better than...[rant deleted (by me) again]I'm just picky. *sigh* Edited by fishers64

Dargh...I thought Fortis (or even Vezon) was back. I like Surge too though, so it's fine with me.Good chappy (and the last few too).~TNTS~EDIT: And I love your reference to the fourth wall :P.

Glad you liked the fourth wall- that's probably the one time I'll use it in this comedy. xDAlso, don't worry... I will be bringing Fortis back very soon. As for Vezon, if you want him, you'll have to vote Option #1.

Want to watch the Capture the Flag tournament? If so, say so in your reply to this chapter and I’ll write a miniseries on it!

Absolutely I do!And for the voting, number 4. It would be real interesting to see why an extremely intelligent Toa is in that class... :lol:While we're at it, I suggest that you do one of Tahu's infamous barbeques for your 3K post. That'd be funny.
I think I will write the miniseries. Dunno if I'll post it here or as a seperate topic- although then, the way the next chapter is turning out, I might have the tournament as part of the Void anyway.

I do not like afterlife stories. Especially...[rest of rant deleted (by me) due to being in violation of BZP rules]I did like this point by the Makuta:

Makuta: Hey, it’s not my fault. Just ask any Bionicle fan.

And "ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING" is immortal. (chokes on bad pun) Do not overuse.I want to see the tournament. Anything is better than...[rant deleted (by me) again]I'm just picky. *sigh*
Feel free to pm me why you don't like them.Anyway, "ABSOLUTELY SPIFFING" will be used only a few times. And we leave the world of the dead next chapter, so hopefully not too many worries.-ibrow