How To Be A Hero

Voltex

Mwahaha! Barbecue time! :evilbiggrin: Quotes:

Makuta: Mucho thanks... now... time... to die...Furno: No.

Dalu: Bleagh!Mazeka: Also bleagh!Vezok: Sort of bleagh!Vezon: NOT BLEAGH AT ALL, SUCKER!

Okay, so that's a dialogue. Whatever. And also the "international dibs protocol" one Nevermore mentioned.

I shall be saying this with a sigh

somewhere ages and ages hence:

two roads diverged in a wood, and I

I took the one less traveled by

and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost, The Road Less Traveled

Mazeka: Zapped in the foot, but- OW, WHAT THE HECK?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Surge: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MATA-NUI LET ME POSSESS YOU BULK!

Kopaka: International dibs protocol, Bulk. Makuta must be the one to get the flag for us.

Surge: ARGH I’M A MINISCULE SPECK WHAT IS THIS DEATH HELP ME PLEASE!

Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!

These are pretty good, the chapter is full of great quotes.CtF is perfect for How to be a Hero, it shows the wonderful group dynamic) that the students have, and Surge's return definitely adds well used potential for humor. Can't wait to see how Tahu's BBQ turns out, the students would be wise to wear fire-proof armor.Also, an update to the ibrow Cup Sockoffs would be nice.
I suppose I could update that. xD I'll have to get myself back into the story for it, though. I've been trying to focus mostly on the major comedies for now, those being How to Be a Hero and Tahu vs. Tahu. I may do something similar to Capture the Flag soon- whatever you guys would like to see, just tell me and I might be able to incorporate it into How to Be a Hero. Unfortunately we will not see any of the students next chapter- instead, it focuses on good ol' Tahu and his own hijinks with the staff, most of whom are no better than the students at getting along. -ibrow
I would expect nothing less. Since we will be meeting several new characters could you make Kapura a part of the staff somehow? He is the coolest matoran ever but is overlooked so often.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Mwahaha! Barbecue time! :evilbiggrin:Quotes:

Makuta: Mucho thanks... now... time... to die...Furno: No.

Dalu: Bleagh!Mazeka: Also bleagh!Vezok: Sort of bleagh!Vezon: NOT BLEAGH AT ALL, SUCKER!

Okay, so that's a dialogue. Whatever. And also the "international dibs protocol" one Nevermore mentioned.
I can't tell whether that dialogue comment is good or bad. xD Dibs protocol is good.

I would expect nothing less. Since we will be meeting several new characters could you make Kapura a part of the staff somehow? He is the coolest matoran ever but is overlooked so often.

Chapter 22 is already typed up, I'm just pacing myself with posting the chapters I typed while at Disney. Kapura is not part of the staff though, as he is a Matoran.-ibrow

Makuta: Hey man, you said you wanted the zap to the foot. Which, unfortunately for you, means you’re getting zapped everywhere, because electricity is just like that brother.

This quote is great. Electricity is so useful.Tahu is preparing a BBQ? This could get interesting...

pWPTu7m.jpg

Makuta: Hey man, you said you wanted the zap to the foot. Which, unfortunately for you, means you’re getting zapped everywhere, because electricity is just like that brother.

This quote is great. Electricity is so useful.Tahu is preparing a BBQ? This could get interesting...
I so totally did not steal that electricity thing from RvB by warping it to my own devices. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif BBQ is wicked. The only time someone doesn't fail in this comedy.-ibrow

I should probably just quote the entire chapter...looks like comedic amazingness is back from the dead. :P (Pun absolutely intended)But I suppose I can still be selective...

Kopaka: Do I look like someone that can be tickled?Furno: Well, no. I’m fairly certain you have no sense of humour whatsoever.* * *Announcer: AND TEAM RED WINS GAME 1!Makuta: Huzzah! Wait, we were assigned team blue. Darn.* * *Furno: I AM TOTALLY AWESOME!*WHAM!*Tahu: STOP USING ALL CAPTIAL LETTERS THAT IS WHAT I DO FOR GOODNESS SAKES BLARG!* * *Tahu: THE NEXT ONE TO USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS GETS SENT TO THE WIG SALON, I SWEAR!* * *Furno: Huh? Oh, we lost the game.* * *Nex: Hey, Makuta! Bon voyage!* * *Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!Announcer: That hurts.

Needless to say, I like Tahu. :lol: I'm mentioning the Nex quote because it struck me as an Incredibles refrence, in addition to being funny for its own sake.

Favorite quotes

Announcer: AND SO MAKUTA GETS THE FLAG FOR BLUE TEAM! A TYPICAL VICTORY, BUT NONETHELESS GIVE IT UP FOR THE WINNERS!Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

I should probably just quote the entire chapter...looks like comedic amazingness is back from the dead. :P (Pun absolutely intended)But I suppose I can still be selective...

Kopaka: Do I look like someone that can be tickled?Furno: Well, no. I’m fairly certain you have no sense of humour whatsoever.* * *Announcer: AND TEAM RED WINS GAME 1!Makuta: Huzzah! Wait, we were assigned team blue. Darn.* * *Furno: I AM TOTALLY AWESOME!*WHAM!*Tahu: STOP USING ALL CAPTIAL LETTERS THAT IS WHAT I DO FOR GOODNESS SAKES BLARG!* * *Tahu: THE NEXT ONE TO USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS GETS SENT TO THE WIG SALON, I SWEAR!* * *Furno: Huh? Oh, we lost the game.* * *Nex: Hey, Makuta! Bon voyage!* * *Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!Announcer: That hurts.

Needless to say, I like Tahu. :lol: I'm mentioning the Nex quote because it struck me as an Incredibles refrence, in addition to being funny for its own sake.
Incroyable! :P I did try to use Tahu more this chapter, despite the fact that he probably shouldn't even be present during the matches. xD

Favorite quotes

Announcer: AND SO MAKUTA GETS THE FLAG FOR BLUE TEAM! A TYPICAL VICTORY, BUT NONETHELESS GIVE IT UP FOR THE WINNERS!Tahu: GET OVER HERE! I AM SICK –PUNCH- AND TIRED –PUNCH- OF PEOPLE –PUNCH- SPEAKING IN –PUNCH- ALL CAPITAL –PUNCH- LETTERS!

Makuta is useless once again! And Tahu being Tahu.

T'was a good chappy, sorry review is late. Excited for the bbq, Surge was funny as well.ButNO MANTAX.I SHALL TAKE REVENGE.-MT

Fine, I'll give Mantax a role in the future. Sheesh, lulz.-ibrow

Okay... I absolutely loved the akward conversation. That'd have to be my favorite part of the whole chapter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the wig salon.P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!! :tohu:

Hero posts! =D That was a fun part to write, though I don't think I'll do it anytime soon in the future.-ibrow

Chapter 22 Tahu’s House:Tahu: Alright my fellow staff members, welcome to the eleventh monthly teacher’s barbeque hosted by me. Woop-dee-doo.Lance Valor: Our greatest thanks, Tahu, for you having taken on this responsibility on such short emergency notice.Lewa: Here is to Toa Lhikan getting better soon!In the Hospital:Lhikan: Moan...Doctor: Sir, my report here says you threw yourself off of a ferris wheel and tried to surf on your shield.Lhikan: It worked in the movie, I swear!Doctor: Sir, life is not a movie.Back at Tahu’s House:Tahu: Screw Lhikan, he’s a numb nut.Bomonga: Yo-yo Tahu, where did all of your furniture go?Tahu: I didn’t have enough time to rent a bunch of furniture to make it seem like my cruddy teacher’s wage actually allows me to be rich while owning this house.Bomonga: ...oh.Valor: This is kind of awkward.Mr. Makuro: Let us begin this meeting!Lewa: No way, I want to eat first- oops.Tahu: LEWA, WHAT THE HECK?!Lewa: Sorry.Tahu: CAN YOU NOT SURVIVE ONE VISIT TO MY HOUSE WITHOUT DESTROYING MY VASE?!Lewa: Hey, it’s not my fault!Tahu: IT IS SO YOUR FAULT!!Mr. Makuro: How about we forget this argument and move on to eating time.Tahu: I REFUSE TO COOK FOR ANY OF YOU AT THIS TIME! WE WILL DO THE MEETING FIRST!Valor: Great idea! Alright everyone, squeeze into a spot on the floor! I know it’s filthy, mucky cement that’s several centimetres underwater and is in Tahu’s basement, but that’s fine.Onua: Are those socks?Tahu: ...no.Onua: They look like socks.Tahu: ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I AM LYING TO YOU?!Onua: No! Not at all! I’ll sit in the things that look like socks but aren’t socks!Tahu: GOOD BOY!Valor: Okay... so, today the discussion is the... lack... of graduations to full hero status lately.Lewa: Hey, it’s not my fault all of my students suck.Tahu: I have Nex and Bulk in my class.Mr. Makuro: I somehow got demoted to secretary despite founding the school, so I don’t have any students to complain about.Bomonga: Furno sucks.Tahu: FURNO IS IN MY CLASS, YOU DOLT!Bomonga: Yeah, I was just helping you out.Tahu: I hate you. You’re getting American style times four.Bomonga: Ugh, I hate American style.Tahu: AND NOW YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE IT!Valor: I understand that some of our students are... not so great.Tahu: That’s YOUR fault, buddy boy. You’re the one that accepts these dweebs into the school.Valor: That has no basis in fact! Okay, it does, but still!Tahu: You are a terrible person.Mr. Makuro: You know what, I don’t care at this point that I’m a secretary, and I don’t even have to be here. So I’m leaving.Pouks: Good, you smell bad anyway.Mr. Makuro: Excuse me?!Pouks: I said you smell bad.Kaulus: Also, you’re fat. You’re disgustingly fat.Mr. Makuro: I can still get you fired, you know.Pouks: Nonsense! Seriously though, please leave.Kaulus: And your feet! Ugh, your feet are the worst feet of all feet!Mr. Makuro: Valor?Valor: Both of you are fired.Pouks: ...Tahu: IF YOU ARE NOT A STAFF MEMBER OF HERO SCHOOL, I WOULD LIKE TO POLITELY SUGGEST THAT YOU GET THE BUZZ OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!Kaulus: My life sucks.Pouks: Third job in six months, sadface.Kaulus: Come on buddy, I’m sure they’ve got jobs at the Wig Salon.Pouks: I hate the Wig Salon.Tahu: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!Lewa: A kick for you, and a kick for you!Valor: Good riddance, I say.Tahu: Not that they weren’t right, of course.Valor: Yeah. I’ll probably hire them back on next week.Bomonga: So corrupted, our school is.Valor: No Yoda-speak!Lewa: How about tree-speak-talk?Valor: No.Tahu: Food time!Iruini: Good, I’m starving!Bomonga: How are you supposed to barbeque down in this dump?Tahu: WE’RE GOING OUTSIDE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!Bomonga: Oh. Everyone else is there already. Wonderful.Iruini: Hey Tahu! Could I get my steak well done?Tahu: Sure!*FOOM!*Iruini: That looks like charcoal.Tahu: YOU ASKE FOR WELL DONE AND I GAVE YOU WELL DONE! IF YOU’RE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, GO TO TIM HORTONS!Iruini: But they don’t serve steak there.Tahu: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?!Iruini: Not particularly.Bomonga: Could someone remind me why we all allow Tahu to verbally abuse us?Lewa: Because it’s better than allowing him to physically abuse us.Bomonga: Better?Lewa: Okay, it just hurts less.Bomonga: Hurts less?Lewa: Do words break your bones?Bomonga: ...Lewa: Or shatter your spleen?Bomonga: I guess not.Lewa: Exactly.Tahu: SHUT UP, VALOR IS TRYING TO ORDER!Valor: I’ll take American style!Tahu: Here you are!*FLOP!*Valor: You... just grabbed that... off of your counter....Tahu: Your point being?Valor: It’s practically swimming in blood and still raw.Tahu: YOU SAID YOU WANTED AMERICAN STLYE, GENIUS!Valor: Could I not have it cooked a tad?Tahu: Fine.*COOKED A TAD SOUND EFFECT INSERTED!*Tahu: HERE YOU ARE, PEANUT!Valor: That’s barely cooked!Tahu: SHOO FLY, SHOO! OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO ORDER!Valor: I miss Aldous Witch’s barbeques... sigh....Tahu: ALDOUS WITCH WENT CRAZY AND TRIED TO EAT ME, SO I STEPPED ON HIM AND CRUSHED HIM INTO THE GROUND LIKE THE ANT THAT HE WAS!Lewa: Didn’t he grow to like, the size of three houses stacked on top of each other?Tahu: Yes.Lewa: ...Tahu: No further explanation is necessary.And so went the rest of the barbeque.Stay tuned for the next chapter of How to Be a Hero! Don't forget to pick out your favourite quotes!-ibrow

*thumbs-up sign*

Tahu: I have Nex and Bulk in my class.
Tahu has a gift for understatement.:) He has Makuta in his class. And a ghost.
Tahu: I hate you. You’re getting American style times four.Bomonga: Ugh, I hate American style.* * *Valor: I’ll take American style!Tahu: Here you are!*FLOP!*Valor: You... just grabbed that... off of your counter....Tahu: Your point being?Valor: It’s practically swimming in blood and still raw.Tahu: YOU SAID YOU WANTED AMERICAN STLYE, GENIUS!
Pardon me, I'm American. (Have I admitted to something horrible?)
Tahu: No further explanation is necessary.
And like the first 3000 one-shot, the last line takes the cake. And the barbecue sauce.

*thumbs-up sign*
Tahu: I have Nex and Bulk in my class.
Tahu has a gift for understatement. :)He has Makuta in his class. And a ghost.
Tahu: I hate you. You’re getting American style times four.Bomonga: Ugh, I hate American style.* * *Valor: I’ll take American style!Tahu: Here you are!*FLOP!*Valor: You... just grabbed that... off of your counter....Tahu: Your point being?Valor: It’s practically swimming in blood and still raw.Tahu: YOU SAID YOU WANTED AMERICAN STLYE, GENIUS!
Pardon me, I'm American. (Have I admitted to something horrible?)
Tahu: No further explanation is necessary.
And like the first 3000 one-shot, the last line takes the cake. And the barbecue sauce.
I'm glad you enjoyed it- next to Chapter 1, this might have been my favourite How to Be a Hero chapter to write so far. :)No, being American is not horrible- I was just making fun of everyone I know, because nobody seems to like American style. xD -ibrow

Quotes:

Tahu: ALDOUS WITCH WENT CRAZY AND TRIED TO EAT ME, SO I STEPPED ON HIM AND CRUSHED HIM INTO THE GROUND LIKE THE ANT THAT HE WAS!Lewa: Didn’t he grow to like, the size of three houses stacked on top of each other?

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

No, being American is not horrible- I was just making fun of everyone I know, because nobody seems to like American style
'Tis true, 'tis true. Indeed, well-cooked is best--though I'd rather not have it Tahu style...
Bomonga: So corrupted, our school is.Valor: Okay... so, today the discussion is the... lack... of graduations to full hero status lately.
Nice quotes, although the whole chapter was hilarious.

Quotes:
Tahu: ALDOUS WITCH WENT CRAZY AND TRIED TO EAT ME, SO I STEPPED ON HIM AND CRUSHED HIM INTO THE GROUND LIKE THE ANT THAT HE WAS!Lewa: Didn’t he grow to like, the size of three houses stacked on top of each other?
And rather nice quotes they are indeed.
No, being American is not horrible- I was just making fun of everyone I know, because nobody seems to like American style
'Tis true, 'tis true. Indeed, well-cooked is best--though I'd rather not have it Tahu style...
Bomonga: So corrupted, our school is.Valor: Okay... so, today the discussion is the... lack... of graduations to full hero status lately.
Nice quotes, although the whole chapter was hilarious.
It was fun to write, so if it hadn't been hilarious, something would be wrong. Keep in mind the comment Valor made about graduations that you chose, though...-ibrow

Doctor: Sir, my report here says you threw yourself off of a ferris wheel and tried to surf on your shield.Lhikan: It worked in the movie, I swear!Doctor: Sir, life is not a movie.
The best line. I like that little reference to the movie. Wait, if it worked in the movie, does that mean his shield wasn't flying to begin with? :???:

pWPTu7m.jpg

Doctor: Sir, my report here says you threw yourself off of a ferris wheel and tried to surf on your shield.Lhikan: It worked in the movie, I swear!Doctor: Sir, life is not a movie.
The best line. I like that little reference to the movie. Wait, if it worked in the movie, does that mean his shield wasn't flying to begin with? :???:
I guess it wasn't... haha. I win. :P-ibrow

Chapter 23The Office:Valor: Hello Makuta- how are you doing on this fine stormy afternoon?Makuta: I have to walk home today, if that’s what you mean.Valor: Ah, I see the weather has you in a down mood today. Not to worry! I had Tahu send you down here for a reason.Makuta: What for?Valor: Makuta, today you are receiving your first field assignment.Makuta: ...that son of a muaka.*INSERT FLASHBACK SEQUENCE!*Tahu: MAKUTA!Makuta: Yeah bro!Tahu: GET TO THE OFFICE, YOU SLIMY PIECE OF SCUM! AND IF YOU EVER WALK INTO CLASS DRIBBLING WATER EVERYWHERE LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL ROAST YOU LIKE I DID TO THAT SLUG LAST WEEK!Makuta: Fine bro, no need to get a hangnail over it.*END FLASHBACK SEQUENCE!*Valor: Anyway, you mission as detailed is to track down the evil villain Tronameg, who has been experimenting with stuff we would rather not allow the public to know about.Makuta: Why not?Valor: Imagine massive pandemonium in the streets.Makuta: Wicked!Valor: ...that would leave you stuck outside in the rain for hours.Makuta: That sounds awful!Valor: Indeed it does.Makuta: So I have to track down this Tronameg guy and kill him?Valor: No, you need to track him down, steal all of his “stuff” and bring it back to us for inspection, and then go back and capture him.Makuta: ...Valor: And then you can kill him.Makuta: ...Valor: Struck dumb?Makuta: You’re actually gonna let me remove him from existence?!?!Valor: Why not? I figure, I should inject a sense of fun into all assignments! Just... don’t tell anyone I let you do it.Makuta: Wicked!! A teacher at this school with sense! Praise Notch!Valor: In addition, you are allowed to take one other student to aid you in this mission.Makuta: Seriously?Valor: Seriously.Makuta: OH NEEEEX...Later that Day...Nex: Remind me why I decided to come along?Makuta: Because I promised to blackmail Breez into dumping you if you didn’t.Nex: Right. Remind me why you wanted me brought along?Makuta: I might need a sacrifice when we find Tronameg.Nex: It can’t be that hard to jail a scientist.Makuta: Who says we’re gonna jail him? I’m sending that buster to the void.Nex: That’s against protocol!Makuta: And your point would be...Nex: Arguing with you is useless. I should’ve stayed behind with Breez.Makuta: ...and then you would be spending the next several months watching as she and Fortis got all snug together.Nex: Ugh... fine, I see your point, geez....???: AHOY THERE, MATEYS! WATCH THE WAY!Makuta: What the- RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!Makuta grabbed Nex and chucked him away before running himself, just barely avoiding the crash landing of a flying ship.???: AHOY, I SAY! LAND-HO, ALL MATES ON THE DECK! WHAT BE YOU TWO GNARLY FELLOWS COWERING ON THE GROUN?!Nex: I’m Nex!Makuta: And I am the super awesome and powerful guy they call Makuta!???: AND I BE CAP’N TRONAMEG, OWNER OF THE VESSEL HTBAH BIRMINGHAM! I BE PLEASED TO MEET YOU!Makuta: Tronameg?!Tronameg: THAT BE MY NAME BOY, DON’T WEAR IT OUT!Makuta: Could we come aboard?Tronameg: YOU GOT FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS?Makuta: ...no.Tronameg: THEN WELCOME ABOARD, MATEYS! MIND YOU WATCH YOUR STEP, THE SHIP TOOK SOME DAMAGE FROM THE POLICE FREIGHTERS PATROLLING THE SECTOR!Nex: What sector?Makuta: You heroes seem to think the universe revolves around us, but it doesn’t. We’re just pawns in a massive game of chess.Nex: An odd analogy to hear coming from you.Tronameg: Welcome aboard once again, mateys! This here be my first mate, Mopitus Mirep!Mopitus Mirep: Hello there.Nex: No pirate accent?Tronameg: I be the only one to use a pirate accent, arr! If you be caught using one, you’ll be walking the plank before you can say HTBAH Birmingham!Makuta: What does HTBAH stand for?Mopitus Mirep: If you don’t know what HTBAH stands for yet, then you have mental issues.Makuta: Oh yeah? Well you have face issues!Mopitus Mirep: No I d-AUGH MY FACE! CAPTAIN, HE WARPED MY FACE OUT OF EXISTENCE!Nex: Makuta, you nimrod!Makuta: Sweet! I didn’t even know I could do that!Tronameg: Arr, we already be too high up to just kick you buggers off! You there, matey! Prepare the plank!Nex: W-we’re flying already?Makuta: Yeah. You scared of heights bro?Nex: Maybe.Makuta: ...THINK FAST!Nex: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- oh dear lord that was close....Makuta: I wouldn’t let you fall, don’t worry. Unless someone paid me.Nex: You’re despicable.Mopitus Mirep: I HEAR YOU! I AM GOING TO STAB YOU!Makuta: Uh oh! Uh... Nex, ideas?Nex: For what?Makuta: Suggest a power!Nex: Chain lightning!Makuta: Aw yeah, sweet choice! BAM!Mopitus Mirep: AUGH I AM BEING ELECTRIFIED AND SPINNING AROUND AND I AM ON THE EDGE AND NOW I’M OFF THE EDGE AND NOW I’M FALLING AND MY VOICE IS Getting fainter because I’m farther away a...Nex: ...Makuta: ...Tronameg: ...*SPLAT!*Makuta: Hole in one!Tronameg: Arr, I’ll gut you meself for that one, you gnarly lousy yellow bellied bellybutton!Nex: Well, out of the frying pan and into the crud.Makuta: Nonsense! You, Tronameg, have been experimenting with unknown substances!Tronameg: Yes.Makuta: Give them all to me and I’ll let you go!Tronameg: ...fine, whatever. You there! Give the yellow belly his stuff!Nex: Don’t you care that he’s calling you a yellow belly?Makuta: Nah. We all know it’s true.Mate: Here you go sir.Tronameg: TO THE COWARD, NOT TO ME, YOU FILTHY MATEY! TAKE A KICK!Mate: NO! I’M FALLING TOOOOOO....Tronameg: Take your stuff and begone!Makuta: Nex?Nex: Yes?Makuta: Hold this.Nex: Urk! Okay... ugh... so heavy....Makuta: BLAM!Tronameg: Ooh, that be a nasty hole in my body. Time to fall and die in mid-air! So long, mateys!Makuta: And with that, I emerge victorious as predicted.Nex: ...my negative Hero Points are going to be off of the planet after this mission.To Be Continued! Pick your favourite quotes!What would you guys think about possibly a Q&A session?-ibrow

Edited by ibrow

That was too easy. Well, of course it was easy, you've been rehearsing this all winter. :D

Valor: Imagine massive pandemonium in the streets.Makuta: Wicked!* * *Makuta: You’re actually gonna let me remove him from existence?!?!Valor: Why not? I figure, I should inject a sense of fun into all assignments! Just... don’t tell anyone I let you do it.
Apparently, Tahu hasn't got the memo on 'sense of fun'. And of course, Valor's name is now a piece of irony. :)
Makuta: You heroes seem to think the universe revolves around us, but it doesn’t. We’re just pawns in a massive game of chess.Nex: An odd analogy to hear coming from you.
Riiiight.
Mopitus Mirep: No I d-AUGH MY FACE! CAPTAIN, HE WARPED MY FACE OUT OF EXISTENCE!Nex: Makuta, you nimrod!Makuta: Sweet! I didn’t even know I could do that!* * *Makuta: Suggest a power!Nex: Chain lightning!Makuta: Aw yeah, sweet choice! BAM!
Makuta is hilarious as always. Nex, as per the standard HF perogative, sits around and does nothing while Makuta...barely does any work. I enjoyed the chapter, although I suspect Tromeneg has a backup plan, possibly involving a giant trampoline, a parachute, and false bottles of 'chemicals' that aren't really 'unknown'.

That was too easy. Well, of course it was easy, you've been rehearsing this all winter. :biggrin:
Valor: Imagine massive pandemonium in the streets.Makuta: Wicked!* * *Makuta: You’re actually gonna let me remove him from existence?!?!Valor: Why not? I figure, I should inject a sense of fun into all assignments! Just... don’t tell anyone I let you do it.
Apparently, Tahu hasn't got the memo on 'sense of fun'. And of course, Valor's name is now a piece of irony. :)
Makuta: You heroes seem to think the universe revolves around us, but it doesn’t. We’re just pawns in a massive game of chess.Nex: An odd analogy to hear coming from you.
Riiiight.
Mopitus Mirep: No I d-AUGH MY FACE! CAPTAIN, HE WARPED MY FACE OUT OF EXISTENCE!Nex: Makuta, you nimrod!Makuta: Sweet! I didn’t even know I could do that!* * *Makuta: Suggest a power!Nex: Chain lightning!Makuta: Aw yeah, sweet choice! BAM!
Makuta is hilarious as always. Nex, as per the standard HF perogative, sits around and does nothing while Makuta...barely does any work. I enjoyed the chapter, although I suspect Tromeneg has a backup plan, possibly involving a giant trampoline, a parachute, and false bottles of 'chemicals' that aren't really 'unknown'.
Tronameg, not Tromeneg. :P Think Megatron... and also think Optimus Prime. Cough.Unfortunately, we probably won't see Tronameg again. Maybe if I can fit him in next chapter, but 23 and 24 are mostly just leading into the next arc, which has been teased fully in my blog.-ibrow

That was too easy. Well, of course it was easy, you've been rehearsing this all winter. :biggrin:
Riiiight.
Tronameg, not Tromeneg. :P Think Megatron... and also think Optimus Prime. Cough.Unfortunately, we probably won't see Tronameg again. Maybe if I can fit him in next chapter, but 23 and 24 are mostly just leading into the next arc, which has been teased fully in my blog.-ibrow
Oh well. I just find it ironic that Tronameg has the planning capabilities of a doorknob while Makuta is the great strategic planner. It would be even crazier for the guy to come back with an actual plan, and possibly more hilarious. But this is your comedy, not mine. :)

Oh well. I just find it ironic that Tronameg has the planning capabilities of a doorknob while Makuta is the great strategic planner. It would be even crazier for the guy to come back with an actual plan, and possibly more hilarious. But this is your comedy, not mine. :)
If you guys want to see him again and I can find a way to work him in, I'm sure it would be very possible for Tronameg to reappear.
Tronameg is a pretty amusing character. Too bad we won't see him again in any other chapter and I already liked his pirate accent. Also, how can Makuta beat up Tronameg when he won't be appearing in any other chapter again?
Makuta may or may not have directly disobeyed the like, one actual order he was given regarding the mission.-ibrow

IMPORTANT: WOULD YOU GUYS BE INTERESTED IN A q&a SESSION? IF SO, TELL ME BELOW! TELL ME BELOW REGARDLESS!Chapter 24Tronameg: I AM FLYING... THROUGH THE AIR! AND BY FLYING... I MEAN I AM ACTUALLY FALLING! AHOY, MATEYS! I WOULD BEG YOUR ASSISTANCE IN ALLOWING ME TO LAND ON TOP OF YOU! ARR!Hero School...Valor: Wonderful, you got all of the chemicals and stuff we don’t want the public to know about!Makuta: Indeed.Valor: And you say the ship was heavily damaged when you left, and his first mate Mopitus Mirep was dead?Makuta: Yes he was.Valor: Great! Well, you can go along and capture him now!Makuta: I already killed Tronameg.Valor: YOU WHAT?!Makuta: You said I could kill him later, so I figured, it wouldn’t hurt to kill him sooner.Valor: ...Nex: I’m just going to let you know I had no part of this whatsoever.Makuta: Tronameg looked pretty funny falling off of the ship with a hole in his side.Valor: ...get out. Nex, ten Hero Points. Makuta... nothing.Nex: AND WE... ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIE-oof!Makuta: No singing! I am sad right now!Nex: Oh... belly shots suck...Tahu’s Classroom:Tahu: MAKUTA, WHY ARE YOU LATE FOR CLASS?!Makuta: I just got back from my field assignment.Tahu: TO THE OFFICE!!Makuta: Whatever bro.Tahu: NEX! WHY ARE YOU LATE FOR CLASS?!Nex: Also getting back from the field assignment sir.Tahu: MINUS FIVE HERO POINTS! AND SINCE I FORGOT TO TAKE FIVE AWAY FROM MAKUTA, I’LL TAKE ANOTHER FIVE HERO POINTS FROM YOU!Nex: ...no.Tahu: ...Nex: ...Tahu: Excuse me?Nex: I said no. I just got ten Hero Points from Valor, and I worked hard for those points. I’m not giving them up.Furno: Oh come on Nex, it’s not that big a deal. Stop whining.Nex: I HAVE LESS THAN -50 HERO POINTS! THERE IS A POINT WHERE I HAVE TO START CARING!Tahu: MINUS FIVE MORE FOR SPEAKING IN ALL CAPS, AND MINUS ANOTHER FIVE FOR REFUSING TO GIVE POINTS UP!Nex: I’m not doing it. Not this time, you rooster.Tahu: ...Meltdown: We are ssssscrewed.Tahu: I’m going to ask politely one last time.Nex: What?! Ask politely for what?! You haven’t asked me politely about anything, ever!Tahu: ...Nex: So next time, you old fart, before you start abusing Nex of all people, think about today!Tahu: ...Nex: I brought you a pie.Nex proceeded to throw the pie squarely into Tahu’s face. The teacher visibly began to tremble, which caused Nex to shriek and run away out into the hall.Furno: Uh oh. He’s mad.Bulk: Almost as mad as all of those people in Spinning Doctor Drake.Furno: Huh?Bulk: A wicked comedy for smart people like me. Everyone will love it.Furno: I was more referring to the fact that the last two times he was anywhere near this mad, he killed Surge and beat Witch Doctor into oblivion.Surge: Well, I’m dead now, so maybe I can help out with making sure he doesn’t kill anyone else.Furno: Thank goodness!Surge: Just kidding! I’m gonna watch you all suffer, losers! You got no sympathy from me!Furno: ...that was mean.Surge: And I don’t really care.Tahu: EVERYONE SHUT UP AND JUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW!Furno: No way, I’m not doing that!Bulk: You’re the only one with a jetpack.Furno: Oh, right! Alright.Tahu: GET ON WITH IT!Furno: Boing!Bulk: ...Furno: ...we’re on the first floor today?Tahu: WHY DO YOU HATE ME SUN TZU?! WHY?!Furno: ...Tahu: I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING!!Bulk: Run for your lives! After Furno!At the Office:Valor: Back so soon Makuta?Makuta: Tahu kicked me out of class for being late.Valor: Ho-ho-ho! Don’t be so silly, Makuta. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to experiment with... cough... uh... I mean investigate these things.Makuta: I can return to class?Valor: Please do.Makuta: Alright.Back at Tahu’s Class:Tahu: STOP JUMPING OUT OF THE WINDOW!Furno: Keep jumping out of the window!Makuta: Alright, Valor sent me- why is Tahu on fire?Furno: Makuta! Jump out! Quick!Tahu: I SENT YOU TO THE OFFICE! WHY ARE YOU BACK HERE?!Makuta: Jumping!*CRUNCH*Makuta: ...Tahu: ...Furno: ...Makuta: ...it would appear I am stuck.Furno: I kind of guessed.Makuta: I can feel the waves of fat jokes even now.Tahu: Stabbing in five...Makuta: Uh oh! Furno, pull me out!Furno: I’m trying!Makuta: Pull from the center!Furno: I CAN’T PULL FROM THE CENTER, ONLY YOUR HEAD AND ARMS MADE IT THROUGH!Tahu: Four...Makuta: Bulk, you help! Heave!Bulk: Heaving!Makuta: ...nothing at all. I thought you could do 800 push ups!Bulk: I could, but then I spent years in my portal laziness-ing it all off!Makuta: ...Tahu: Three...Makuta: BOTH OF YOU!Furno: We’re trying!Tahu: Two...Makuta: Oh wait, I can just use my powers! Oh Tahuuuu...Tahu: One!*CRUNCH*Makuta: It worked! I’m free!Tahu: Bleagh.... My head....Bulk: Using Tahu as a projectile probably wasn’t the smartest thing you could’ve done.*PHOOM!*Furno: HOLY MACORONI NOODLES!Bulk: HOLY BEESWAX!Makuta: HOLY MAKUTA!Surge: HOLY GHOST!The cause: a rather large rainbow coloured cloud coming from near the entrance to the school, drifting up into the air. There was also a rather large crater from where the massive chemical explosion had occurred.Furno: What the heck happened there?!Nex: Hey... guys... just got... back... what the heck is... that...?Makuta: Something exploded.Nex: ...chemicals?Furno: What do you mean?Makuta: ...I’m disappointed to say that Nex is probably right.Furno: ABOUT WHAT?!Tahu: ...no... caps... you bleh....Furno: ...Makuta: Nex and I seized chemicals from a guy.Nex: Like a... boss...Makuta: And then we killed him.Nex: Like a boss.Furno: I see.Makuta: Say, there’s Hewkii! Maybe he knows what happened.Nex: He’s glowing...Makuta: Right in the center of the explosion! Perfect!Bulk: My hero sense is tingling.Furno: Your what?!Bulk: It means I have a bad feeling about this.Makuta: Nonsense! How bad could it be with me around? Hey, Hewkii!Hewkii: Moan...Makuta: An odd response. Hewkii?Hewkii: Moan...Makuta: ...Furno: There’s Macku. HEY, MACKU!Macku: Blargh...Furno: ...um... she’s glowing too.Bulk: Try one other person.Furno: FORTIS!Fortis: Groan...Bulk: It’s what I thought.Nex: That being?Bulk: They are zombies.Makuta: Great! Let’s ditch Tahu and get out of here!Bulk: You want Tahu to be a zombie?Makuta: Not particularly.Furno: And the one day my blimp doesn’t decide to fly by is today, too.Nex: We are screwed.To Be Continued - How to Be Undead begins Chapter 25!Don't forget your favourite quotes!

Edited by ibrow

Ooo...explosions...

Nex: What?! Ask politely for what?! You haven’t asked me politely about anything, ever!Tahu: ...Nex: So next time, you old fart, before you start abusing Nex of all people, think about today!Tahu: ...Nex: I brought you a pie.Nex proceeded to throw the pie squarely into Tahu’s face. The teacher visibly began to tremble, which caused Nex to shriek and run away out into the hall.Furno: Uh oh. He’s mad.Bulk: Almost as mad as all of those people in Spinning Doctor Drake.Furno: Huh?Bulk: A wicked comedy for smart people like me. Everyone will love it.
Thank You. That was...obvious...And I did like the fact that Nex was ticked off and blew his stack. I wonder what Breeze thinks of this...
Furno: And the one day my blimp doesn’t decide to fly by is today, too.
Really, Furno? Really? Did you not miss the fact-oops, wrong comedy. I liked this chapter...liked the fact that you managed to work in the previous thread well - and that thread from Tronameg you threw in just for lulz. Also the return of Bulk - I had forgotten all about him. And Valor's name is totally ironic at this point. Q&A Session sounds good, if there are enough people about. (Where is everyone? Gone on summer vacation?) I'm not sure I would do it now, wait until there are five people posting in this topic again.

Good greif. AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO SAY ON THE MATTER! *referenceAnd a Tahu zombie would be invicible. Hope you wrote that down.
You'll have to wait and see if I pull it out of my hat. :sly:
Ooo...explosions...
Nex: What?! Ask politely for what?! You haven’t asked me politely about anything, ever!Tahu: ...Nex: So next time, you old fart, before you start abusing Nex of all people, think about today!Tahu: ...Nex: I brought you a pie.Nex proceeded to throw the pie squarely into Tahu’s face. The teacher visibly began to tremble, which caused Nex to shriek and run away out into the hall.Furno: Uh oh. He’s mad.Bulk: Almost as mad as all of those people in Spinning Doctor Drake.Furno: Huh?Bulk: A wicked comedy for smart people like me. Everyone will love it.
Thank You. That was...obvious...And I did like the fact that Nex was ticked off and blew his stack. I wonder what Breeze thinks of this...
Furno: And the one day my blimp doesn’t decide to fly by is today, too.
Really, Furno? Really? Did you not miss the fact-oops, wrong comedy.I liked this chapter...liked the fact that you managed to work in the previous thread well - and that thread from Tronameg you threw in just for lulz. Also the return of Bulk - I had forgotten all about him. And Valor's name is totally ironic at this point.Q&A Session sounds good, if there are enough people about. (Where is everyone? Gone on summer vacation?) I'm not sure I would do it now, wait until there are five people posting in this topic again.
There are people who read other comedies of mine but not this one, so there's a few others there, but you are probably right anyway. :PI had to throw in Tronameg after the reactions to him last chapter. Don't expect him to show up in Chapter 25, however.-ibrow

Bulk: Using Tahu as a projectile probably wasn’t the smartest thing you could’ve done.
A good line right here.I would be interested in a Q&A session, ibrow.
Two for two! I mean two for three. Still, majority!Tahu may or may not have a rough time during this arc. xD-ibrow

Nex: I HAVE LESS THAN -50 HERO POINTS! THERE IS A POINT WHERE I HAVE TO START CARING!
Go Nex!!Other quotes:
Makuta: HOLY MAKUTA!Bulk: Using Tahu as a projectile probably wasn’t the smartest thing you could’ve done.Makuta: Bulk, you help! Heave!Bulk: Heaving!Makuta: ...nothing at all. I thought you could do 800 push ups!Bulk: I could, but then I spent years in my portal laziness-ing it all off!Makuta: ...
By the way, a Q&A certainly does sound interesting...I'm in.

Nex: I HAVE LESS THAN -50 HERO POINTS! THERE IS A POINT WHERE I HAVE TO START CARING!
Go Nex!!Other quotes:
Makuta: HOLY MAKUTA!Bulk: Using Tahu as a projectile probably wasn’t the smartest thing you could’ve done.Makuta: Bulk, you help! Heave!Bulk: Heaving!Makuta: ...nothing at all. I thought you could do 800 push ups!Bulk: I could, but then I spent years in my portal laziness-ing it all off!Makuta: ...
By the way, a Q&A certainly does sound interesting...I'm in.
Sounds like it'll definitely be happening then. Maybe. Good quotes indeed- I will mention it was fun to mention the push-ups thing from way back in Chapter 1.-ibrow

Chapter 25 – How to Be Undead, Part 1In Tahu’s Class:Furno: This is floor 50, right? I don’t want to find out we were stuck at ground level during a zombie invasion.Bulk: Hmm... yeah, floor 50.Furno: Good.Tahu: Bleh... my head...Makuta: No! Don’t wake up now!Furno: Don’t hit him!Makuta: Why not?Nex: Yeah, why not?Furno: What if Tahu gets turned into a zombie?!Nex: Honestly, I’m not going to bother myself by worrying about that.Makuta: Nex has a good point! Three... two... hey!Nex: No, my turn to hit him.Bulk: No! Stop! What are you- no!*SMACK!*Nex: Take that!Bulk: No! Stop it! Stop slapping him!Nex: And this!*SMACK!*Furno: Watch out for the... you know what, never mind. I’m going to continue watching this.Makuta: Make sure you don’t fall out the window Nex.Nex: Ha! Please!*SMACK!*And it was thus that Tahu fell from floor 50 onto the zombie horde below.Bulk: WHAT THE HECK?!Nex: ...oops.Makuta: Haha! Tahu’s gonna be a zombie now!Bulk: ...Makuta: Oh wait. Tahu’s gonna be a zombie now.Furno: We’re all screwed.Nex: ...Breez: ...Nex?Nex: I’m so sorry.Breez: Are you okay?Nex: Eh... no.Breez: ..Furno: ...Makuta: Slightly awkward conversation about to occur. How about we all clear out and ignore these two for a bit!Nex: There’s no point.Makuta: Huh?Nex: What’s happened is in the past. We need to focus on the present, and on survival.Makuta: ...Nex: First of all, we need weapons. And we need to barricade everything from floor 25 down.Furno: Uh...Nex: Come on! Let’s move! We don’t have all day, this is the apocalypse!Makuta: You all heard the orange freak! Get moving!Nex: Don’t ever call me a freak.Furno: Why is Nex the guy giving us all orders?Bulk: Rainbow cloud?Nex: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, I WAS ONLY INSIDE IT FOR A SECOND!Bulk: Definitely rainbow cloud.Down Below...Tahu: Urk! Ow! Why did I just fall out of a building?!Zombie Hoarde: Brains?Tahu: What? Wait a minute...Zombie Horde: Brainssssss?Tahu: MELTDOWN! STOP PRETENDING TO BE A ZOMBIE!Meltdown: YOU BLEW MY COVER I’M GOING TO EAT YOU!Zombie Hoarde: BRAINS! =DMeltdown: Augh, it burns! Man, I feel funny now.Tahu: STOP BEING EATEN BY ZOMBIES!Meltdown: Everything... going... fuzzy...Tahu: ...Zombie Horde: ...brains?Meltdown: And I’m- b-back... urk... bleh... bleagh...Tahu: ...Meltdown?Meltdown: Brains?Zombie Horde: Brains!Meltdown: Brains!Zombie Horde: BRAINSSSSS!Tahu: I ORDER YOU TO GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU MAGGOTS! AND BY MAGGOTS I MEAN YOU, YOU BRAINLESS MONSTROSITIES!Zombie Horde: Barbeque brains!Tahu: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH-Up on Floor 25:Furno: Hey, guys?Nex: What is it? You’re supposed to be on recon duty!Furno: I am! I mean was! I mean I am! Yes! And I saw Meltdown get turned into zombie food!Nex: And you didn’t save him?!Furno: My jetpack isn’t that fast!Nex: DID I ASK YOU TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!Furno: Whatever that rainbow cloud did, I don’t like it.Nex: I DIDN’T GO INTO THE FRICKIN’ RAINBOW CLOUD!Furno: ...did so.*SMACK!*Furno: AIEEEE! OH MY GOLLY! Good thing I have this jetpack, or I would’ve been zombie food.Nex: Ugh, you’re still here.Furno: Oh snap, Tahu just got eaten by zombies. And by eaten I mean he is a zombie now.Nex: ...you’re useless.Furno: ...thanks?Nex: Makuta, zap him.Furno: Yes! Wait, what?Makuta: No problem! Ah, how the tables have turned! Finally I can give Furno some pain!Furno: You give me pain anyways!Nex: MAKUTA, ZAP HIM FOR HIS INSOLENCE NOW!Makuta: Zap!*ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!*Furno: S-s-s-st-st-op th-that!Nex: Good, the jetpack is sparking.Furno: Uh... BULK! HELP ME!And so the jetpack sputtered out as Bulk turned in time to see Furno drop like a rock.Bulk: FURNO!Nex: Take that, you son of a muaka.Bulk: MAKUTA, WHY?!Makuta: Just listening to Nex here!Bulk: YOU JUST KILLED FURNO!Makuta: Yeah, but honestly, I don’t want to learn what Nex is capable of right now.Bulk: ...good choice, I guess.Nex: I am capable of everything.Bulk: Hey Breez!Breez: Yeah?Bulk: Guess who just ordered Furno’s death?Breez: ...Makuta: Could’ve been a bit more gentle about it.Bulk: These are brutal times, Makuta.Makuta: I suppose.Breez: ...did you Nex?Nex: Indeed I did. The insufferable git deserved it, too.Breez: Excuse me?!Nex: Well, not the dying part, but mostly just the “HOLY SMOKES I AM FALLING OUT OF A BUILDING!” feeling.Breez: ...Makuta: I must say, it’s pretty funny to watch Furno falling, just from personal experience.Bulk: You two are insane.Nex: Are the barricades done yet?Bulk: ...no.Nex: And you’re calling me insane. There’re zombies on all of the floors below us!Surge: Uh, a little help! Zombies are breaking through!Nex: ...and all around us!Bulk: We would’ve known if Furno were still here.Nex: Nonsense, Furno is useless.Makuta: It might interest you to know that Tahu is now a zombie.Bulk: ...Breez: ...Bulk: ...oh god.Meanwhile, down below:Furno: Ow! Stupid Nex, what’s his problem anyway? And now I have mud all over my armour, too. And some rainbow stuff. Yuck.Zombie Horde: ...brains?Furno: ...Zombie Horde: ...Furno: ...Zombie Horde: ...Zombie Tahu: BAH!Furno: ...aw frick.To Be Continued in Chapter 26! Pick your favourite quotes!

best line-BAH!-aww frick
I had to end the chapter on that note. HAD to.
(Makuta: Haha! Tahu's gonna be a zombie now!)(Bulk: ...)(Makuta: Oh wait. Tahu's gonna be a zombie now.)This is a nice line here. I like Makuta.Don't tell me that Lucas Valor started this whole zombie attack...
Is it a new trend or something to not use the actual quote boxes anymore? Anyway, Valor didn't really start it. I don't think he did, anyway. But then, I haven't really shed any light on it yet. :P-ibrow

Chapter 26 – How to Be Undead, Part 2On the Ground:Furno: Ugh... aw man, that hurt...Zombie Tahu: Brains!Furno: ...right. I forgot that I’m still duelling with a zombie Tahu.Zombie Tahu: BLEH!Furno: Shut up! You know what, screw this. Jetpack, Hyperdrive mode!Furno flicked a switch near his waist and his jetpack entered Hyperdrive mode, using it to leap to the second floor.Zombie Tahu: Bleh?Furno: Ha! Sucker!Zombie Horde: Moan...Zombie Meltdown: BRAINSSSSSS!Furno: SON OF A GUN, DON’T POP OUT OF THE WINDOW LIKE THAT!Furno grabbed Zombie Meltdown and hurled him out of the window to land with a splat on the ground below. Sticking his tongue out and shutting his eyes tight, Furno activated his jetpack and hauled himself up another floor, swinging away to avoid another zombie.Zombie Horde: Brains bleagh!The red hero flipped upside down as he managed to reach floor four, and he was already onto floor five before the zombie horde, brainless as they were, realized that they could just climb up the walls outside and inside.Furno: How is that even possible?!Shaking his head, Furno activated his jetpack and flew up ten floors before Zombie Hewkii roared, leaping up to reach the window ledge before him. Furno kicked away from the zombified Matoran and spiralled away through the air, flipping his jetpack onto a lower setting so as to hover.Zombie Hewkii: BRAINS! I EAT BRAINS!Furno: You can speak English?!Zombie Hewkii: Obviously. I’m not stupid, you know.Furno: ...The red hero just shook his head and jetted up to the next floor, hauling himself up with a grunt as Zombie Hewkii began to clamber after him, several other zombies not far behind.Furno: You know what, screw this. Zombies always hate fire.Zombie Hewkii: If you set me on fire, I’m eating you.Furno: Oh well!Furno cackled, smashing a window in on the twenty-third floor and grabbing a flamethrower off of the desk, leaping back outside and unleashing a wave of fire.Zombie Hewkii: Jump! Save yourselves!The zombie horde fell back, giving Furno the time he needed to continue on to floor thirty before they realized he was gone.Furno: I... am so... out... of shape....Zombie Tahu: BRAINS!Furno: ...darn it...The hero continued his desperate climb up the side of the sixty-three floors tall school as what looked like hundreds of zombies clambered after him.Furno: This... went to... the nether... really quickly...Rocka: Need a little help?Furno: ...would... be good...The golden hero flashed a cocky grin and grabbed Furno under the arms, switching his own jetpack into Hyperdrive mode and launching both heroes up to the fortieth floor.Furno: Much... thanks.Rocka: No problem. To be honest, it’d be a bit boring around here if you were a zombie. And I can’t stand up to Nex and Makuta on my own, so I needed you back.Furno: ...great to be... needed.Rocka: Uh oh. They’re on their way. Hold on!Rocka grabbed Furno again and flipped his jetpack into Mega-Hyperdrive mode, which caused his jetpack to promptly explode, propelling them towards the top of the school.Rocka: OW, THAT FRICKIN’ HURT!Furno: YOU SON OF A MUAKA, WARN ME NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO BLOW MY LIMBS OFF!Rocka: NOT MY FAULT!Furno: IF WE MISS THE ROOF, I’M GONNA KILL YOU!They hit the roof, much to Furno’s momentary dismay.Furno: Darn, I had your death planned perfectly.Rocka: Whatever. Anyway, there’s a trap door here somewhere...Furno: Uh oh.Rocka: Huh?Furno: Zombies on the edges already.Rocka: You’re kidding me.Zombie Hewkii: Not kidding you at all, unfortunately for you.Zombie Tahu: BRAINS!Rocka: Why does Zombie Hewkii seem smarter than regular Hewkii?Furno: Beats me.Zombie Tahu: BLEAGH!Zombie Horde: BLEAGH!Furno: Oh dear. Tahu is here.Rocka: Found it! Get in!Furno: You go in first! I’ll weld it shut!Rocka: I’m in!Furno hopped in and slammed the trap door shut, blasting it with a short burst of fire to weld the metal shut. The zombies could be heard moaning and grunting outside and Furno heard one scream something about fire.Furno: I think we’re safe.Rocka: Ha. Safe - that’s a concept I’ve sort of forgotten the meaning of since that time in the black place.Furno: The black place?Rocka: Ugh...*INSERT FLASHBACK SEQUENCE!*Rocka: Who’s there?!Mr. Zivon: Just me again.Rocka: ...still just as creepy as before. Stop leaving like that.Mr. Zivon: Sorry, the cookies were starting to burn.Rocka: You have cookies?!Mr. Zivon: Yeah, you want one?Rocka: Definitely! Gimme!Mr. Zivon: CHOMP!Rocka: AUGH, YOU ATE ME! YOU SNEAKY LITTLE-*END FLASHBACK SEQUENCE!*Rocka: ...ugh.Furno: I’m not going to ask.Meanwhile, down below...Nex: Bulk, go barricade that window!Bulk: Yes Nex.Nex: Makuta - go discipline those people goofing off!Makuta: In what way?Nex: Hmm... it’s funny when you zap them.Makuta: Then I shall do that!Nex: Now-Breez: Nex?Nex: WHAT?!Breez: What’s wrong?Nex: Nothing is wrong!Breez: Something is wrong with you.Nex: Something’s wrong with your face!Breez: ...Nex: Now go away.Breez: ...N-Nex...?Nex: Go away, lazy green person.Breez: I-I d-don’t...Fortis (remember his deep, masculine voice?): Breez, come over here for a minute.Nex: Yes, please, get this person away from me.Breez: Okay Fortis... sniff...Fortis: Sound effects are totally lame, but hey, don’t worry about it. Nex is just having a... really uniquely bad mood.Breez: ...I just don’t know...Nex: Hey... wait a minute! You’re trying to steal my girl friend!Fortis: Wha-no! No! I don’t want to!Breez: He doesn’t have to, Nex. I’m leaving you.Nex: ...Breez: I’m sorry, but... this is just too much.Nex: ...my life is over.Makuta: Aw, cheer up. Your life isn’t over yet!Nex: ...Furno: You deserve the pain anyway.Nex: You’re alive?!Furno: Somehow.Rocka: Somehow?! That’s all you can say?!Furno: Do you want to be kicked out of the window by Nex?Rocka: ... a fair point.Nex: You saved Furno.Rocka: ...no?Nex: I SAID NOT TO SAVE FURNO!Breez: See, Nex? This is why I’m leaving you.Furno: Good riddance, I say.Nex: You can’t leave me Breez! Please! I’ll be nicer!Breez: Really?Nex: To you. I can try.Breez: Just to me?Nex: Yes.Breez: ...I’m sorry, but no.Nex: Breez, please. I’m begging you, stay with me.Surge: Zombies breaking through the windows!Furno: Ugh, I’ll handle it.Nex ignored Furno as the red hero merged with Surge and left, focusing on Breez.Breez: No. You’ve been too rude to everyone since the outbreak, and...Bulk: It was the rainbow cloud.Nex: THERE WASN’T A BLOODY RAINBOW CLOUD, YOU STUPID PRAT!Breez: NEX! STOP IT NOW!Nex: I... I...Breez: I’m leaving you, and that’s final! Go away and leave me alone!Fortis: ...I feel really awkward.Breez: Will you go out with me?Fortis: ...Breez: Just... you know... for a little...Fortis: Oh! I think I see. Absolutely!Breez: Thanks.Nex: I’m... I need...Makuta: You alright?Nex: No... alright fine, there was a rainbow cloud and I walked through it!Bulk: I honestly don’t get why you’ve been trying to insist that there wasn’t one.Nex: No you don’t understand it just doesn’t work, my head is splitting apart and I don’t get why and it burns, I don’t get what’s going on... it hurts, it burns, it’s like a spear being driven into my skull....Makuta: ...that’s some pretty heavy stuff.Bulk: ... I need you two to come with me.Makuta: Why me?!Bulk: Because if I’m right in my diagnostic, Nex is going to try and murder me and if you don’t stop him, we’re all going to become zombies within the next twenty-four hours.Makuta: ...even more heavy stuff. This is why I love being a hero.To Be Continued in Part 3 – We learn exactly why Nex has been so out of character! Pick your favourite quotes!And I’ll just reassure you all right now that “action” sequences like the one with Furno will not become common place. I was just feeling in the mood, and I needed to experiment with that a bit to see if it would work for... future... projects....

Okay, I'm not going to be quite as positive as I usually am since zombies, blech I hate even typing that, are evil and I really hate anything to do them. I didn't really laugh much at the latest two chapters but I would have if the you-know-whats didn't disgust me so much. I do find it really interesting that Hewkii got smarter from being undead. Also I don't see how even a horde of undead could kill Tahu, he's just too mean to be killed so easily, and there were no explosions or anything.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Okay, I'm not going to be quite as positive as I usually am since zombies, blech I hate even typing that, are evil and I really hate anything to do them. I didn't really laugh much at the latest two chapters but I would have if the you-know-whats didn't disgust me so much. I do find it really interesting that Hewkii got smarter from being undead. Also I don't see how even a horde of undead could kill Tahu, he's just too mean to be killed so easily, and there were no explosions or anything.
These zombies aren't your typical zombies. They're less gross and more just... brainless versions of their former selves that have glowing green eyes and stuff. Pretty much exactly like zombies, but I don't picture them as having any of that nasty stuff at all.-ibrow