How To Be A Hero

Voltex

If you get touched by a zombie, don't you become one? Or is it just the cloud that makes them?

Furno cackled, smashing a window in on the twenty-third floor and grabbing a flamethrower off of the desk, leaping back outside and unleashing a wave of fire.
What sort of teacher keeps flamethrowers in his/her classroom?Anyway, it took way too long for Furno to get to the roof. That long section could have been summed up in two sentences. The dialogue also feels like a stall tactic, in a way. I liked this section, though:
Nex: Makuta - go discipline those people goofing off!Makuta: In what way?Nex: Hmm... it’s funny when you zap them.Makuta: Then I shall do that!
*library discussion topic getting to my brain*

(Rocka: Why does Zombie Hewkii seem smarter than regular Hewkii?)Great line. I wonder how Hewkii is somehow smarter. Also, I'm typing this from my iPad which is why I'm not using quote boxes.Wait. If Nex said there wasn't a rainbow cloud, why was there one during the other chapters?

pWPTu7m.jpg

If you get touched by a zombie, don't you become one? Or is it just the cloud that makes them?
Furno cackled, smashing a window in on the twenty-third floor and grabbing a flamethrower off of the desk, leaping back outside and unleashing a wave of fire.
What sort of teacher keeps flamethrowers in his/her classroom?Anyway, it took way too long for Furno to get to the roof. That long section could have been summed up in two sentences. The dialogue also feels like a stall tactic, in a way. I liked this section, though:
Nex: Makuta - go discipline those people goofing off!Makuta: In what way?Nex: Hmm... it’s funny when you zap them.Makuta: Then I shall do that!
I wanted to experiment a bit with an action sequence that wasn't going to necessarily be funny, but could be cool. First time, though, so it will definitely need tweaking for the future.
(Rocka: Why does Zombie Hewkii seem smarter than regular Hewkii?)Great line. I wonder how Hewkii is somehow smarter. Also, I'm typing this from my iPad which is why I'm not using quote boxes.Wait. If Nex said there wasn't a rainbow cloud, why was there one during the other chapters?
Nex was lying. His head is... well, you'll be learning everything next chapter.-ibrow

I've spent the past few days putting together a character list for you guys. I'll link this to the first post, and you can expect it to be updated every five chapters or so. Let me tell you though, I had no frickin' idea that I used so many characters. I apologize for making you all keep track of these guys on your own up until this point.With that said, you may now begin requesting characters you'd like to see more of. HOW TO BE A HEROTHE CHARACTERSTHE TEACHERSTahu – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6(Mentioned), 8(Mentioned), 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26Mr. Makuro – 5(Mentioned), 11 (Not Named), 21(Mentioned), 22Turaga Nuju – 16(Mentioned)The Announcer – 21Lance Valor – 22, 23, 24Lewa – 22Lhikan – 22Bomonga – 22Onua – 22Pouks – 22Kaulus – 22Iruini – 22TAHU’S CLASS: BIONICLEMakuta – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26Icarax – 1, 3(Mentioned)Sidorak – 1, 3(Mentioned), 12Vezok – 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 21Vezon – 3, 4, 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 21Carapar – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14Gorast – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8(Mentioned), 12Kopaka – 3(Mentioned), 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21Mazeka – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 21Turaga Dume – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 19Zaktan – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6Thok – 3(Mentioned), 19TAHU’S CLASS: HERO FACTORYWilliam Furno – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22(Mentioned), 24, 25, 26Mark Surge – 1, 3(Mentioned), 15(Not Named), 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 24, 26Natalie Breez – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 21, 25, 26Julius Nex – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26Dunkan Bulk – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13(Mentioned), 15, 16, 19, 21, 22(Mentioned), 24, 25, 26Jimi Stringer – 2, 3, 4, 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16(Mentioned)Preston Stormer – 2, 3(Mentioned), 5, 6Daniel Rocka – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 26Meltdown – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 24, 25, 26Merrick Fortis – 3(Mentioned), 4, 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 11, 24, 26Nathan Evo – 3(Mentioned), 9, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 21Rotor – 3(Mentioned), 5(Mentioned), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14OTHER HEROES - BIONICLEHahli – 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21Macku – 11, 13, 16, 17, 24Hewkii – 13, 16, 17, 24, 26Jaller – 13(Mentioned), 16(Mentioned)Nuparu – 16(Mentioned)Vultraz – 19Telluris – 19Dalu – 21OTHER HEROES – HERO FACTORYXplode – 16(Mentioned), 18Thunder – 16(Mentioned), 18The Pilot – 16(Mentioned)Nitroblast – 18Vapour – 18Corroder – 18THE VILLAINSAldous Witch/Witch Doctor – 7, 8, 9, 10, 22(Mentioned)Mr. Zivon – 8, 9, 11, 12, 26Brutaka – 16(Mentioned)Villain Teacher – 18Tronameg – 23, 24Mopitus Mirep – 23Mate – 23OTHER NORMAL CHARACTERSThe Doctor – 12, 22Bank Manager – 18OTHER MYSTERIOUS CHARACTERSSun Tzu – 1(Mentioned)The Spy – 2ALMIGHTY – 3(Mentioned), 15(Mentioned)Weird Matoran Guy – 15(Mentioned)The Fourth Wall – 15The 4 Council Members – 16, 17, 19, 20Death – 17(Mentioned), 20CANNOT BE CLASSIFIEDZombie Horde – 25, 26

I wanted to experiment a bit with an action sequence that wasn't going to necessarily be funny, but could be cool. First time, though, so it will definitely need tweaking for the future.
I'm not disputing the action sequence because it was funny, I didn't like it because it was too drawn out. First the tenth floor, then the twelfth floor, then the fortieth floor...not those exact numbers, but you get the drift. A suggestion for your future project is to write such action sequences in prose, or have really funny dialogue in those moments when you pause. Or just plain shorten it, having Furno just shoot up to the top of the building in Hyperdrive mode, and get "helped" by Rocka in midflight. Maybe he could pause to do the flamethrower thing, but not that many pauses. Besides, that's unrealistic anyway - I wouldn't pause that many times in trying to get away from a zombie horde and while Furno is pretty dense, he does seem to be good at getting away from dangerous things.

I need it to be in script because that's how the final product will be- and it is of vital importance to How to Be a Hero and its future. Perhaps not within the comedy itself, but directly after...Regardless, I heed your points- it was a section that could have benefitted from being half the length at least.-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 27 - How to Be Undead, Part 3Makuta: So basically, what you’re saying is that our good buddy Nex here is slowly having his brain eaten away by a virus.Bulk: Uh... yes and no.Makuta: Yes and no?Nex: Spit it out, you nerd.Bulk: My preliminary research is leading me to believe that the brains of those turned into zombies simply vanish, rather than slowly decaying or something gross like that.Makuta: Because zombies themselves aren’t naturally gross and disgusting, right?Bulk: ...anyway, as I was saying, I believe the brains are given their own little pocket dimensions.Nex: That’s great, Bulk. Got anymore completely useless information for us?Bulk: If you consider the fact that your brain is slowly decaying and vanishing, leaving you permanently dead useless, then yes.Nex: ...I’m going to kill you.Bulk: ...Nex: Maybe. Depends on how I’m feeling.Makuta: So what do we do?Bulk: You two need to get into that rainbow cloud, find me some bit that is still liquid, and bring it back so I can reverse engineer a cure.Makuta: You would do that just for Nex? I thought you hate Nex.Bulk: I do, but...Nex: The feelings are mutual.Bulk: ...my preliminary research tends to be 100% wrong usually.Makuta: I’m starting to wonder why a Hero Factory person is at the top of our class.Nex: Why do I have to go into the poisonous death cloud?!Bulk: Because you’re already infected. It won’t be giving us another victim to worry about.Makuta: What about me?!Bulk: You’re Makuta. First, I care even less for you than I do for Nex, and second, you don’t even need to breathe.Makuta: Nex is correct. We are going to kill you.Nex: Nah, he’s too fat.Bulk: ...Makuta: Bravo with the insult. Bravo.Bulk: Why don’t you two just get going.Meanwhile, up on the rooftop:Furno: Well Rocka, do you see anything?Rocka: I can’t really make anything out. Breez and Fortis are right beneath us.Furno: How do you know it’s them? That scope is just heat vision.Rocka: Yeah, but Breez is trying really hard to make Nex jealous of her again.Furno: Yeah, because that’s totally going to magically bring us a cure.Surge: Hey guys, it’s pretty bad down there.Furno: It is?Surge: Yeah. I think Fortis is looking to get bitten by a zombie at this point. Breez is doing a lot of kissing.Furno: Nex isn’t even around though.Nex: Hey, Furno! I heard that! What’re you saying about me?!Furno: ...uh oh.Nex: That’s what I thought! Get out of my way!Makuta: If you would all excuse us, we must hop out of this window and into the middle of the zombie armada.Furno: ... you aren’t that stupid.Makuta: See you later!Makuta grabbed Nex and hopped out the window. The heroes remaining within the building could hear Nex screaming with rage as he fell in the zombie horde.Makuta: Hush little Nex, it is alright.Nex: It’s not alright! You grabbed me and are making me fall to my death!Makuta: Dude, you’re worse than death already. I don’t really see what the problem is.Nex: Well- oh look, we landed.Makuta: Where are all the zombies?Nex: It looks like they’ve all entered the school.Makuta: ...well isn’t that just perfect. Such a typical ending. Sigh....???: AHOY THERE, MATEYS!Makuta: Who was that????: OI, MATEYS, DOWN HERE! WAY DOWN HERE!Nex: Aw, you’ve got to be kidding me.Makuta: Tronameg?Tronameg: AHOY! COME DOWN HERE MATEYS!Nex: Uh... why?Makuta: Just go!Nex: Oof!Tronameg: ‘ello there, you little bugger. I’ll make you walk the plank someday, I shall.Nex: If you do that, I’ll slowly rip each and every one of your limbs off and watch you die.Makuta: He’s got a hole in his body and s still alive, Nex. Not even I could survive that.Nex: ...Tronameg: Ah yes, that was mighty rude of you. Ya killed my first mate, too.Nex: Mopitus Mirep? That guy was ugly. And rude. He was even worse than you.Tronameg: True, true. Alright mateys, what are we doin’ today?Makuta: We’re searching through the rainbow cloud to find some... stuff. Do you know where the rainbow cloud is?Tronameg: We’re inside it.Nex: That explains why my brain feels like it’s rapidly falling apart then.Makuta: As does mine, to be frank. It is... worrying.Tronameg: I feel absolutely fine! These be my chemicals I created, are they not? I specifically engineered them so that I be never effected!Makuta: Wonderful.Tronameg: Y’know, I’m glad you two got ahold of these. You be doin’ an even worse stuff with them chemicals than I could ever, mates.Nex: Your complete and total lack of understanding in the department labelled as “grammar” is killing me right now.Makuta: So if you don’t mind, we’d like a cure.Tronameg: Sure thing!Makuta: ...Nex: ...what?Tronameg: I said sure thing. We just need a sample that’s still liquid.Makuta: But you’re a villain...Tronameg: True that, matey! However, this ain’t what I intended at all! To be honest, I was actually just going to torture every single pet store within the city. So I’ll help you guys fix this and be on my merry way, mateys!Nex: Well that’s great, isn’t it?Tronameg: And now I shall pause dramatically.Nex: ...Makuta: ...Nex: Can we-Tronameg: Shut up and wait for my signal, matey.To Be Continued!Pick out your favourite quotes, discuss the return of Tronameg, and wonder what is going happen in the finale of How to Be Undead in Chapter 28!-ibrow

Rocka: I can’t really make anything out. Breez and Fortis are right beneath us.Furno: How do you know it’s them? That scope is just heat vision.Rocka: Yeah, but Breez is trying really hard to make Nex jealous of her again.
The best lines.I never thought Tronameg will return. I sort of thought it was Witch Doctor that will rise again.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Step 1: Pick my favorite quotes...

Bulk: You’re Makuta. First, I care even less for you than I do for Nex, and second, you don’t even need to breathe.* * *Makuta: If you would all excuse us, we must hop out of this window and into the middle of the zombie armada.* * *Tronameg: Ah yes, that was mighty rude of you. Ya killed my first mate, too.Nex: Mopitus Mirep? That guy was ugly. And rude. He was even worse than you.Tronameg: True, true. Alright mateys, what are we doin’ today?
Step 2: Discuss the return of Tromeneg. Well, I'm glad to see him back. Bringing back that unquestionably hilarious character from a previous chapter was a good decision. Although, for some reason, this line was a fail:
Tronameg: And now I shall pause dramatically.
This was out of character for Tromeneg IMO. Step 3: Wonder about what is going to happen in Chapter 28. Makuta and Nex are going to do something. Tromeneg is going to be goofy. Furno might get in the way? Somebody might cure all the zombies, but it won't be Makuta...that's for sure. :)How to Review ibrow's comedy in Three Easy Steps. :)

Rocka: I can’t really make anything out. Breez and Fortis are right beneath us.Furno: How do you know it’s them? That scope is just heat vision.Rocka: Yeah, but Breez is trying really hard to make Nex jealous of her again.
The best lines.I never thought Tronameg will return. I sort of thought it was Witch Doctor that will rise again.
I like Tronameg, so I brought him back. Witch Doctor... I don't see him returning for quite some time. Don't expect to see much of Tronameg, however.
Step 1: Pick my favorite quotes...
Bulk: You’re Makuta. First, I care even less for you than I do for Nex, and second, you don’t even need to breathe.* * *Makuta: If you would all excuse us, we must hop out of this window and into the middle of the zombie armada.* * *Tronameg: Ah yes, that was mighty rude of you. Ya killed my first mate, too.Nex: Mopitus Mirep? That guy was ugly. And rude. He was even worse than you.Tronameg: True, true. Alright mateys, what are we doin’ today?
Step 2: Discuss the return of Tromeneg.Well, I'm glad to see him back. Bringing back that unquestionably hilarious character from a previous chapter was a good decision. Although, for some reason, this line was a fail:
Tronameg: And now I shall pause dramatically.
This was out of character for Tromeneg IMO.Step 3: Wonder about what is going to happen in Chapter 28.Makuta and Nex are going to do something. Tromeneg is going to be goofy. Furno might get in the way? Somebody might cure all the zombies, but it won't be Makuta...that's for sure. :)How to Review ibrow's comedy in Three Easy Steps. :)
How to review this comedy, maybe. =P As for the line, I suppose it does seem a little out of place.-ibrowcomedies_critica.png

Nice Chappy. Glad Tronameg's backAlso Makuta's still dumb as usual.And Mantax needs to kill Torch.-MT
Mantax is not in this comedy thoughMakuta is not dumb, he is awesome!We are all glad the mighty Tronameg is back. Side comedy idea just popped into my head. Huzzah.-ibrowcomedies_critica.png

NO! Tronameg's back!!!I can't believe it! I loved it when he died. How could you bring back the character I hate most!?!?WHY!?!?!?

I don't actually hate Tronameg, I just want to see the reactions of my peers.

=O!!Don't dig yourself a hole you can't climb out of there. -ibrowcomedies_critica.png Edited by iBrow Hearts Rarity

NO! Tronameg's back!!!I can't believe it! I loved it when he died. How could you bring back the character I hate most!?!?WHY!?!?!?

I don't actually hate Tronameg, I just want to see the reactions of my peers.

=O!!Don't dig yourself a hole you can't climb out of there. -ibrowcomedies_critica.png
I asked for a reaction; I got one. :)

• 1 month later...

The long awaited! There's this, and then Chapter 29, and then we return back to regular ol' juicy How to Be a Hero!Chapter 28 – How to Be Undead, Part 4Three figures stood within a noxious cloud of rainbow coloured fumes, around a small pool of rainbow coloured liquid.Makuta: So if this was meant to only affect animals, why did out entire school start turning into zombies?Nex: Bleagh. I agree.Makuta: Did you just say “bleagh”?Nex: Shut your face, turtle spoon.Tronameg: His mind be collapsin’ mighty fast matey. We best be getting’ on our way. I be explainin’ this to you once we be getting’ the sample to my lab.Makuta: Where is your lab?Tronameg: Three miles away matey, in my ship.Makuta: ... lovely.Nex: This is stupid. We can’t make it there on time. That’ll take days, the entire city is infected.Tronameg: It won’t take that long, matey.Within the School:Furno: Alright, five dollars says we’re all zombies by the end of the afternoon.Rocka: I’ll put in. Five dollars says I will be remaining not a zombie until at least next week. Heat scope vision wins.Surge: Furno’s already lost anyway. I can’t be turned into a zombie.Rocka: Where did everyone else go?Surge: We got split up three floors ago. Some got cornered and zombified, some are fighting for their lives, others are on the run. Oh, and I think Bulk went to investigate the open windows.Furno: Why would he do that?Surge: The cloud has begun pouring into the school.Furno: We’re doomed.Rocka: I’m out! I give up!Furno: You’re so wimpy sometimes Rocka. Stop being stupid.Rocka: Whatever. I’m definitely not- oh hey, there’s Bulk now!Surge: Ah! He’s oozing rainbow jelly!Rocka: Alright, Bulk is a zombie. We’re done for. There’s no possible way Nex and Makuta are going to find another genius to reverse all of this.Zombie Bulk: Bleagh... Bulk genius want more brains... bleagh....Furno: No.Rocka: Wait, not good... he has no heat signature.Surge: ...check around us.Rocka: Nothing, except some blips here and there. Survivors, I suppose. Breez and Fortis appear to be doing well.Furno: Well hurray for them.Rocka: Never mind, they just vanished.Surge: Ew, Zombie Breez.Zombie Bulk: Brains?Surge: No. Go away.The S.S. Birmingham:Tronameg: This here be my pride and joy once upon a day, before you morons be showin’ up and ruinin’ everythin’.Nex: You ruined everything, stupid blargh.Makuta: What Nex is trying to say is that you are rather unintelligent, and he would be correct.Tronameg: Your brain not collapsin’ yet matey?Makuta: Oh trust me, it is. I’m just naturally this violent and ill tempered within. I like to hide it and make myself seem more innocent than I really am.Tronameg: You got some problems, matey.Makuta: Just do your work. I would prefer to have a cure before I turn into a zombie.Tronameg: Alright then matey... pass me the pepper.Makuta: Pepper passed.Tronameg: Three shakes of pepper... a quart of lemonade... three dashes of the toxic rainbow substance that is lacking a name... some of Nex’s brain....Nex: HOLY FRICK, THAT HURT YOU MORON! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!Makuta: Shut up.Tronameg: ... seven doses of aspirin... a cup of almond milk... a teaspoon of vanilla... a shot of espresso... and a hint of lust!Nex: ...what.Tronameg: I’m all done! Drink up you creamsicle, you.Nex: Not drinking it, has my brains.Tronameg: So?Nex: Now that I think of it, brains are actually pretty delicious.Makuta: Oh, good. I was starting to think I was going crazy, but I guess you’re going crazy too so it’s all fine.Tronameg: Brains are always delicious matey.Makuta: ...what.Tronameg: What?Nex: What.Makuta: You shouldn’t like brains, you’re normal still.Tronameg: Matey, you blew a hole right through me. If I’d lived through that I would’ve never gone to the school. The stuff revived me.Makuta: Wonderful, that is.Tronameg: Yes it is. I am actually Zombie Tronameg, but so far it doesn’t appear to have done anything to me yet.Nex: I’m loving how you’re losing your accent completely.Tronameg: Having a tongue that no longer functions will do that to a person.Nex: ...what.Makuta: ...let’s just go drop this cure off at the school.Nex: Gimme some first, you dope!Back at the School:Rocka: Alright Zombie Bulk, here’s the pen and paper. Write down every single name of every single person that has been zombified for us, and perhaps we’ll let you go free.Zombie Bulk: And eat brains?Rocka: Fine. Yes, and you will eat brains.Zombie Bulk: Okay!Furno: It’s disgusting how easy that was. We need Zombie Bulk with us every day.Surge: What, is having one undead guy not enough for you? How typical of you.Furno: ...what’s that supposed to mean?Surge: Just shut up.To Be Continued!The List of Zombies:-Tahu-Meltdown-Bulk-Tronameg-Nex-Makuta-Hewkii-Macku-Breez-Fortis-Someone else hiding it-Someone who vanished awhile ago-Valor-About everyone else you could possibly think of

Yay! This comedy is back in action!

Makuta: What Nex is trying to say is that you are rather unintelligent, and he would be correct.---------------------------------------------------------------------------Makuta: Oh, good. I was starting to think I was going crazy, but I guess you’re going crazy too so it’s all fine.
Makuta is just too good.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Yay! This comedy is back in action!
Makuta: What Nex is trying to say is that you are rather unintelligent, and he would be correct.---------------------------------------------------------------------------Makuta: Oh, good. I was starting to think I was going crazy, but I guess you're going crazy too so it's all fine.
Makuta is just too good.
I've had this chapter sitting ready since the day I came back, but thought I had posted it. I was wondering why nobody was replying so I checked the topic and face palm I didn't post the chapter whyyyyyAnyway, it has been a lot of fun giving Nex and Makuta most of the focus these past few chapters.
Good chappy. But how is Makuta a zombie? And everyone else you could possibly think of?Does this mean...that I'M...a ZOMBIE?!?!?~MN~
Makuta is a zombie because he walked through the rainbow cloud. Also, his constant proximity to both Nex and Tronameg means that he could've been bitten without knowing it at some point. And thus infected.Currently, I can only guarantee you that one living character and one undead character are not zombies in any way.-ibrow

The living character would be Furno, and the undead character would be Surge, right?The only other thing I can say is that the zombie concept has been overused in popular culture so much that it is ridiculously cliche at this point. But Makuta/Nex/Tromneg dialogue is fun.

Edited by fishers64

The living character would be Furno, and the undead character would be Surge, right?The only other thing I can say is that the zombie concept has been overused in popular culture so much that it is ridiculously cliche at this point. But Makuta/Nex/Tromneg dialogue is fun.
What's Rocka, chopped liver? Although yes, the undead character is Surge.And what about Evo and Kopaka? Or... I'm sure there's someone else I didn't mention is a zombie... somewhere...Anyway, Chapter 29 this weekend. We get this over and done with.-ibrow

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 29 – The Undead FinaleKopaka: Remind me why I got stuck with you of all people in the apocalypse?Evo: Pourqoi?Kopaka: Speak English, or I am feeding you to the Zivon immediately.Evo: Fine, though eet ees hard pour moi to speak in ze... how do you call it... Anglais these days.Kopaka: I hate my life.*-*-*-*Rocka: Alright Zombie Bulk, you’re free to go.Zombie Bulk: Huzzah, brains!Furno: Yes, brains!Surge: What?Furno: Uh... just trying to be excited for him, that’s all.Zombie Bulk: Brain buddies!Furno: Uh... no thank you. Maybe we can hang out later?Rocka: Hey Furno, you feeling alright?Furno: Well, my head feels like it’s on fire and splitting in two at the same time, and I’m also feeling woozy, but aside from that I think I’m pretty much good to go.Rocka: ...Surge: Furno, are you a zombie.Furno: Of course not!Surge: ...Furno: ...yet, anyway.Rocka: Lovely. Thank you for alerting us that you were aiding in the end of the world right away.Furno: You are most certainly welcome, you stupid shiny piece of trash.Surge: Almost as good as Nex... almost.Rocka: Sic him.Zombie Tahu: BRAINS!Rocka: No! Take this to the face!Zombie Tahu: Argh, falling!Furno: Not nice!Surge: Ugh, three zombies coming. Breez and Fortis are two.Furno: I got them! Take that-Zombie Fortis: AAAAaaaa...Rocka: Interesting. Turning on your allies now are you?Furno: You are my allies, dimwit. Until I need to feast on your flesh.Rocka: Loving how I’m the only one that can be affected by that statement. Surge, join up! It’s time to form Rockamus Prime!Surge: Don’t ever call it that again.Furno: Take this, Zombie Breez!Zombie Breez: Oof, bleagh blargh bleagh!Furno: ...what.Zombie Macku: Hello!Furno: Oh god... run!Rocka: My name is now Super Rocka, and I will blast you out a window!Zombie Macku: What was that?Zombie Bulk: Brains!Zombie Macku: Shut up, you’re the stupidest of us all.Rocka: Ironic.Furno: HAHAHA, I JUST STABBED YOU AND NOW YOU’RE FALLING OUT OF THE WINDOW!Zombie: Not fair!*-*-*-*Makuta: Are you sure this will work?Tronameg: Of course! This is like, a hydrogen bomb for zombies.Makuta: What is that even supposed to mean?Nex: Blargh.Makuta: Never mind, just tell me how to blow it up.Tronameg: Aye, matey! Someone be havin’ to touch it with their finger!Makuta: ...I shoddy not being the one to press the button.Tronameg: Very well then! Allow Nex to do it!Makuta: Nex doesn’t even have a brain anymore.Tronameg: Good point, matey!Makuta: ...Tronameg: ...Makuta: ...so who’s gonna press the button?Tronameg: Allow me to volunteer for this glorious sacrifice, matey!Makuta: Good. I was beginning to think I’d have to chuck you at it.Tronameg: Feel free to begin sadly running away now, so that you and Nex may survive! And feel free to mourn me for weeks after this is over!Makuta: Yeah, I’d rather not. See you never!Tronameg: Wow, super speed is fast. Alright, poking time!BLAM!And thus the might Captain Tronameg was blown into small bits and pieces by this odd bomb, and every zombie was reverted to back to normal – luckily for Furno and his soon to be victim Rocka.Next time on How to Be a Hero: Regular Classes! If classes are ever regular here...

It's Bulk. What do you expect? =P
Not coherency, if that's what you're asking.Anyways nice ending to the zombie story arc. Kinda sad for Tronameg though: Wished he could have stuck around.But what would one of your comedies be without a major character dying every few chapters? :P-MT
Not one of my comedies. =P Although I'd argue that Tronameg was more of a guest star here than anything else... it's not like I killed Furno. -ibrow

Evo: Fine, though eet ees hard pour moi to speak in ze... how do you call it... Anglais these days.
Because putting in 2 different languages in one sentence will make the sentence sound weird.Well, there's the end of Tronameg. It was nice having him around.
That is why Evo never speaks in two different languages at the same time. :)I like Tronameg.-ibrow

Evo: Fine, though eet ees hard pour moi to speak in ze... how do you call it... Anglais these days.
Because putting in 2 different languages in one sentence will make the sentence sound weird.Well, there's the end of Tronameg. It was nice having him around.
That is why Evo never speaks in two different languages at the same time. :)I like Tronameg.-ibrow
Cur est having two languages in one sentence difficult? I could understand if the speling was distrakting, but ur nearly as gud as I am with it.The above was a complete and incoherent joke. If you got this far, then you're lucky you survived.As for the chapter, I pity Kopaka. He never does get a good partner...Concerning Tronameg... I don't really care too much either way. Kill him or keep him, it's all the same to me.

Cur est having two languages in one sentence difficult? I could understand if the speling was distrakting, but ur nearly as gud as I am with it.The above was a complete and incoherent joke. If you got this far, then you're lucky you survived.As for the chapter, I pity Kopaka. He never does get a good partner...Concerning Tronameg... I don't really care too much either way. Kill him or keep him, it's all the same to me.
=O Betrayal of the lowest order to Captain Tronameg! Kopaka pities your lack of understanding!
Oh hey, zombies. Zombies are always good.
Until they're GONE! >=D-ibrow

How about robots then? Or slimes? Or a Creeper Virus where everyone randomly explodes?
I would do robots, but the heroes are already robots. Don't worry, their usual antics are funny too and I have some pretty sweet stuff planned, once I have time to do it.-ibrow