Mnog mac download

Verynice

Hello all 

Recently I have been playing MNOG on biomedia project but when I arrived at ko-koro I open dialogue with one of the matoran but there are no lines of text more responses I also am unable to refresh the page to skip him. So I was wondering if there was any way to download the game safe for mac osx.

Any help is appreciated thank you

• Upvote 1

Since it's all in Flash, running it on a Mac/PC shouldn't make any difference. You're probably running it in...Quicktime, right?

I'm not too familiar with the patched version that's available these days, so I can't speak to whether any glitches still exist. Are you using the version on BioMedia?

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

Since it's all in Flash, running it on a Mac/PC shouldn't make any difference. You're probably running it in...Quicktime, right?

I'm not too familiar with the patched version that's available these days, so I can't speak to whether any glitches still exist. Are you using the version on BioMedia?

Yeah I'm using the version on Biomedia but there is a glitch at ko-koro when I can't respond to the matoran as no lines of dialogue show up so I am stuck 

I will contact the BMP technical staff for you and see what they say.

Idk you could even contact them but thank you for that!

• 2 weeks later...