Sharpest thing from Bionicle sets?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) When you have Bionicle sets, you ever considered encountered something sharp from the sets? For me, the Bohrok eyes and the Fenrakk teeth are sharp. So does the pointy spike thing in some G2 that form Umarak the Destroyer’s fingers. I lost at the Bohrok eyes and the Fenrakk teeth the sharpest.

What about you guys?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The only Lego piece that's been sharp enough for me to cut myself on by mistake, and draw blood in the process, was the corner of a completely standard dark-red 2x4 brick from the Battle of Metru Nui playset. So... I guess for me, that counts?

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

The only Lego piece that's been sharp enough for me to cut myself on by mistake, and draw blood in the process, was the corner of a completely standard dark-red 2x4 brick from the Battle of Metru Nui playset. So... I guess for me, that counts?

I once drew blood attaching a regular BIONICLE ball-and-socket. It slipped and the two prongs of the socket made two tiny cuts in my finger.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

A while ago, my roommate was asking about the most painful Lego piece to step on, so I presenting the weapon and head pieces included with Makuta Krika.

:music:

Precisely what I was going to say! Krika seems to be the sharpest, in my opinion. So spiny.

Love the design and colors though.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Have you ever try walking past a bunch of pieces strewn about, and 'discover' with your feet the claw piece of Onua Mata?  I would not recommend it, it is not a pleasant experience...

-NightOwlKOJ

I am currently documenting and recording the Metru Nui Online Game on Youtube and Dailymotion.

My Discord: Link

(My avatar is from the Legend of the Toa total conversion mod for Skyrim.)

Hi, guys! :) When you have Bionicle sets, you ever considered encountered something sharp from the sets? For me, the Bohrok eyes and the Fenrakk teeth are sharp. So does the pointy spike thing in some G2 that form Umarak the Destroyer’s fingers. I lost at the Bohrok eyes and the Fenrakk teeth the sharpest.

What about you guys?

Almost forgot about Fenrakk. That tooth pattern made from bohrok eyes is a a surefire way to get hurt if your're not careful. I always kept mine closed.

qs3135.jpg

Well, certainly not Carapar :D

:kakama:

On the contrary those viking spikes on his head are sharp but the toy would break before you can feel them on his head.

Takanuva's mask is spiky upside down, there's a reason the makuta set uses them as silver claws.

However Ehlek's head thats something i dont want to step on. Visorak head could be considered painful... Vohtarak has twin spikes on head carapace (red one)

Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987

qs3135.jpg

I once drew blood attaching a regular BIONICLE ball-and-socket. It slipped and the two prongs of the socket made two tiny cuts in my finger.

I'll go with what Master Inika says. However, the ball-and-socket pieces clicked together normally, and I pinched my finger in between them. I have also scratched myself with the yellow Rhotuka launcher gear piece (Part ID x1307).

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

• 1 month later...

I'll go with what Master Inika says. However, the ball-and-socket pieces clicked together normally, and I pinched my finger in between them. I have also scratched myself with the yellow Rhotuka launcher gear piece (Part ID x1307).

Are these pieces really sharp? Ouch. If the ball and joint pieces are damaged (the lime green pieces, specifically), they can be sharp by the damaged edges.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Are these pieces really sharp? Ouch. If the ball and joint pieces are damaged (the lime green pieces, specifically), they can be sharp by the damaged edges.

No, I checked and it was a PERFECTLY NORMAL AND UNDAMAGED PIECE. To this day, I still don't know how I hurt myself on it.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

• 1 month later...

That's true, they are. Gresh's, too.

But come to think of it, Nuparu's Kadin might somehow be pointier, despite being rubber.

Glatorian helmets are thin flimsy plastic, while the Kadin is a softer but much thicker material.

• Upvote 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

I don't recall a BIONICLE (or LEGO piece for that matter) ever drawing blood, but I always found the original Onua's claws to be on the "dangerous" side, particularly since they naturally rest in a 'pointy part up' position. Don't want to step or fall on those.

Never did get Krika but I'll have to trust the replies here that its head would also be an unpleasant piece to step on.

BZPRPG