Hello, I wanted to share these mocs for a long time, but until today I have missing pieces to complete some details, fortunately they are not so relevant for now.

46154078174_b96e7f6025_z.jpg

starting, the ninjas had started in 2015, the problem with these versions was that they were very fragile, in the end I had to decide to disarm them because there was nothing left of the figures.

in 2017 I decided to reconstruct the figures, this time trying to apply more details and being more careful in working the structure of these.

18543166433_2a84fd824c_n.jpg  46878841911_528ec2b778_n.jpg

Sub-zero

sub zerostarting with the ninja lin kuei, his design is based on the dress of Mortal Kombat X, while the base on which he is posing is inspired by the statue of the character of the same game.not to deal with the construction of elements like skin I decided to use black in those parts inspired by the version of scorpion and sub zero in the video games of injustice.

33003500868_f985aca7d9_z.jpg

33003498828_977fcf9e48_z.jpg

Scorpion

for the spectral ninja, use the direct reference from Mortal Kombat X, applying in the same way the details of the skin in black.

Scorpio has a pair of swords that can be placed on the back without extra accessories and its characteristic kunai.the base of the scorpion is also inspired by a figure / statue of Mortal Kombat X of the carácter

46878856431_2f121f5a8d_z.jpg46878852841_694fcf5382_z.jpg

in both cases the construction used is mixed between elements ccbs, bionicle and system.

I hope you liked it!! Here I will leave some additional images.

46878844291_200de57509_z.jpg

31937572167_a93fce32ff_z.jpg

46878845591_bc22de3f9e_z.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edited by vicente steffens
  • Upvote 2

These are amazing. :bigeek:

You made them instantly recognizable as the characters they're supposed to represent from the game. Great job fusing the Technic and System elements in a way that seems natural. The construction of the torsos is especially impressive, with the way the angular pieces create the flowing shape of the robes. If I had to try and improve anything, I might try and think of another way to do Scorpion's upper arms. They seem just a bit gappy compared to the rest of him, and the shoulders sag just a bit compared to his chest. Other than that, love 'em, especially the little details like Scorpion's throwing knife.

Nice custom Sektor too.

These are amazing. :bigeek:

You made them instantly recognizable as the characters they're supposed to represent from the game. Great job fusing the Technic and System elements in a way that seems natural. The construction of the torsos is especially impressive, with the way the angular pieces create the flowing shape of the robes. If I had to try and improve anything, I might try and think of another way to do Scorpion's upper arms. They seem just a bit gappy compared to the rest of him, and the shoulders sag just a bit compared to his chest. Other than that, love 'em, especially the little details like Scorpion's throwing knife.

Nice custom Sektor too.

Oh thank you very muchabout scorpion, it was quite complicated to see how the arm builds in a small space, at the moment I do not see a better alternative for the upper arm. thanks ^^