Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: William///The Forest Temple in the Lost Woods.William entered a large spacious room, with some trees in it. He walked forward to go through the next door but suddenly in the corner of the room, some sort of sword-wielding Skeleton Monsters appeared. "Aren't these Stalfos or something?" William wondered. "StAy WhErE yOu ArE, oUtSiDeR." The Stalfos said menacingly. "Hmm... let me think it over. Nah, I'll just beat you guys." William said courageously. He attacked one of the stalfos with his sword but the stalfos blocked and attacked back. William jumped back but his arm was cut by the sword. "Arrg!" William made a noise in pain, he put his shield away and gave his cut arm a break. He then attacked and knocked off the stalfos legs. "Yes!" He exclaimed. "FoOlIsH hUmAn, YoU aRe StIlL oUtMaTcHeD!" The stalfos then tried to attack Williams legs, but he jumped over the sword, then walked back a distance between the first Stalfos and the second one, switching to the other stalfos, sword still in hand. William slashed at the other stalfos, but the enemy did a shield bash, knocking William off balance, and making him drop his sword. William quickly got his shield out, and smashed his shield against the stalfos but missed, because the stalfos quickly stepped back. William then shield-bashed once again and knocked the stalfos off balance this time. He then dashed for his sword, which was behind the stalfos, and cut the Stalfos sword arm off. The Stalfos then turned around, blocking another slash, but William was ready and slashed his weakpoints, starting with his legs, his arm, and then his head, the Stalfos then disappeared, dropping a key with it. When William turned around the other one was gone. It's had magically grown back and fled into the temple while William was busy. Suddenly, a treasure chest appeared near the door. "Yes! That was awesome! But oww... my arm." He then noticed his armor had a small not very noticable dent in the back. "I wonder when that happened.. William thought." William rested for a moment, then went to see what was in the chest. It was a...... Bow! "Hey... Joshua taught me how to use one of these a while ago. He tested an arrow at the door, grabbed it, and then he entered the next door...OOC: How do we upgrade to L2 and over swords?Oh, and Blade, I meant Adult Link for william's age.Also, aww man.. William was busy enough with the random Stalfos guardians...~PowerMiner~

OOC: Sweet time to start posting.IC: Dankaro checked every last thing in Darren's backpack. He liked to be thorough, making sure that he had everything before leaving."Are you done checking everything," a large Goron said as he entered into the room whre Dankaro was."Yes just now. We have all our supplies, pens, paper, the wares that we can sell on the road, and our money is accounted for done to the last green rupee.""So can you finally stop worrying and let us go already."The Deku Scrub turned around towards his companion."You seem to be very interested in leaving this mountain. Why? You have a problem with being home?""You pay me to protect you, not talk about home.""Touchy... very well we got the contract we wanted here. Our client will supply the guild, our job here is done. Very well let's go."The Goron picked up the large backpack and followed the Deku Scrub as the two left the inn that they were staying at and began to make the long trek down Death Mountain.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: 1. Upgrades won't happen for a little bit still; but probably will involve a weapon smith or so.2. Ah, I see. =P So about... 16? 17? I don't honestly know if OoT Link's age was ever really confirmed. xD3. Well, this'll be the first real horde fight, so... =P-==IC: Bokoblins//Forest Temple==-The Bokoblins yelled in glee, as they rushed into the temple, and looked around, and then scratched their heads, and then realized that their target went to the next room already, and nodded, as they rushed through the door quickly, two of them opening the door for the rest.OOC: =P If you haven't noticed, I like the new versions of these guys. xD-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded."Yes, that's a good idea." Orion said, as he began to walk toward the Castle slowly.

IC: Korkoa nodded and walked broskly towards the castle, taking in all the foreign sights around him.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Tobias sat in his 'office', actually just a small room in the far corner of Castle Town, thinking about things as he fiddled with many of the different trinkets he had received for various missions. He judged their worth, realizing that some of them could be worth hundreds of rupees. "Oh, Tobias, you're doing the world quite a favor~" he giggled to himself. "Then again, I'm not doing that bad for myself!""Is the mission complete?" asked a weak voice. Tobias raised his head to find an old woman before him."Do Bokoblin come in different colors?" Tobais asked in response, as he pulled out a small bag from his pocket. "Your necklace is fine. Those Bokoblin... are buried in their work," Tobias chuckled with a wink."I can't thank you enough, Mr. Tobias..." the old woman said. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a bag of money. Tobias reached for it, and examined it. His eyes widened as he saw that it contained a very shiny flute. "I always know how interested you are in various trinkets and treasures, so when I found this lying around, I figured you would enjoy it as payment." A small, almost invisible smile came over the face of Tobias as he picked it up and examined it. It was of high quality, higher than he had usually seen. He raised it to his lips and played a quick tune, the melody was soft, yet intense at the same time."This... this will do well as payment." Tobias said as he turned back to the old woman, only to find that she was nowhere to be seen. Tobias shook his head. "That woman is strange indeed. Rich too. Always a pleasure doing business for these things." Tobias stood up and stretched his arms. He picked up the flute once more. "This should bring in quite the shiny rupee!" With a final little song to himself, he placed it inside a satchel, attached it to his belt and left his room, locking it up tight.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Magic, more than likely.(Especially since I wanna put some of the more neglected stuff from LTTP in here. =P) Great Fairies, likely, but they might be the more Link To The Past/Minish Cap style, instead of the 'scar-your-eyes' kind. xD-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-Orion raised an eyebrow, as they got past the castle gates, and were able to witness the full majesty of the castle, and was very much impressed."Very nice." Orion commented with a nod, as he smiled, and headed toward the doors to the castle.

OOC: I had a feeling about those Bokoblins XD Am I to believe the old lady wants me dead? :P I'm assuming not.IC: William///Forest Temple Room Two"This bow is cool." William said. Suddenly a Keese came towards William at high speed, and William quickly aimed and shot it with an arrow, it flew through the air and hit the Keese. "Nifty." He then explored the large room and climbed some vines to have a better look around. He spotted on a high ledge that he could jump to a chest. (OOC: Higher then the ground but lower then the tree) He jumped to the platform and opened the chest. Only to find nothing in it... "That's weird.." He said. Suddenly he heard something from the next room....~PowerMiner~

Edited by PowerMiner

OOC: No, when he said 'the Bokoblins are buried in their work'... he literally meant that. =P-==IC: Bokoblins//Forest Temple==-Just at that moment, the Bokoblin, with their hyena laugh and fashionable underpants, came bursting into the room, swinging around their machetes and axes and such, even as some of the Bokoblin shimmied up a vine on each side of the room, and then took out a bow, and began to aim at William.-==IC: ?//Castle Town, Tobias' Office==-"Heh." A voice called out, from a corner of Tobias' office."So... I hear you handle special... 'jobs'..." The person the voice belonged to said, as he stood in the corner, draped in shadows due to the lack of light in that part of the room.

IC: William/// Forest Temple room two"Aww nuts." William quickly got his shield out to protect him from an arrow which was about to hit him and shot the archers first, then he shot the first two of them climbing up the vines on either side, effectively killing the one's that fell."I've gotta be more careful about how many arrows I shoot.." he thought.OOC: Your move, Bokoblins..~PowerMiner~

-==IC: Bokoblin//Forest Temple==-The Bokoblin weren't really phased by two of them being shot, as more continued up the vines, and the actual close combat weapon carriers simply continued to run toward William quickly, as they slashed out at him, and the ones who reached the top of the vines, began to shoot at him again.

IC: Tobias/Castle Town, Tobias' OfficeTobias instantly gripped his sword. "I do indeed do... deeds..." Tobias said, searching for the right word. "It all depends on whether or not I get paid." Tobias began fiddling with the trinkets in his satchel. "Judging by the fact that you are in here, cloaked dramatically in the shadows, that you have some sort of business with me?"~Det

OOC: Okay that means they were jumping onto the ledge I was on.. soo.....IC: William/// Forest Temple room twoWilliam quickly used a spin attack to get rid of the ones that were currently attacking him, but he missed one and was hit, but the Bokoblins weapon didn't really hurt too much thanks to his armour, and because of the bokoblins weapons. He he dodged out of the way of the first arrow, blocked the second, ALMOST was hit by the third, then he shot the ones ready, then some of the others, then he jumped down to meet the others, starting with a a thrust to knock the first one back....~PowerMiner~

IC: Korkoa whistled apreciatively and shook his head in amazement. "We sure don't have anything this impressive in Termia."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Thrinan//Hyrule Castle==-The soldier chuckled."If you think this is amazing, just wait until you see the inside of the castle." Thrinan said with a smile, as he walked up to the doors of the castle, and then pushed them open, and walked inside, as Orion raised an eyebrow, very impressed, as he nodded at the royal look that was shown by every object in the room.-==IC: ?//Tobias' Office==-The person nodded simply."Yes. And you will get paid for this." The person said with a smile, as he pulled out a picture, and tossed it toward Tobias."I want you to 'deal' with this person. However, before you do so, I would like you to gather information about the one named... Link." The person said with a smirk, as, if Tobias looked at the picture and was familiar with who it was, he would know that it was, in fact, Link's uncle.OOC: Poor guy just doesn't catch a break, eh? =P Dies against Agahnim, has a hit put out on him... xDPowerMiner: Level 1 Sword and a Level 1 bow. xD-==IC: Bokoblin//Forest Temple==-The different Bokoblin stopped for a slight moment and looked at their fallen comrades, however, simply shrugged, and ran toward William once more. One swung at William diagonally quickly, and then another followed up that blow with a vertical slash at the would-be temple raider./EDIT: OOC: Oh, missed that one OOC, yeah, they jumped onto the ledge he was on; I forgot to mention that. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC: Korkoa practicly had to pick his jaw off the floor. "I have never seen such beauty in all of Termina... I like this place!"

Edited by Toa Korkoa: Toa of plasma

^ Uh.. I think its spelled Termina..OOC: LINK DIES IN LTTP? O_o I still haven't beat a Lttp =PAND Level 1 shield :PIC: William/// Forest Temple room twoThe Bokoblins were fast, but William was faster, he used his shield to block the vertical slash, and his sword to block the diagonal slash, he then did ANOTHER spin attack, and it killed three bokoblins, their numbers were thinning it seemed, and he did a sideways slash to knock out the next few bokoblins.~PowerMiner~

Edited by PowerMiner

OOC: Nope, he never does xDIC: Tobias/Castle Town,Tobias' OfficeTobias examined the picture. He raised an eyebrow. "You are aware of just how much trouble I could get into by doing this job correct? Now, I'm not saying that I won't do it, all I'm saying is that for something like this, the pay had better be worth it." Tobias began looking into detail at the picture, putting it to memory, though with a 'stache like that, it will be hard to forget. "And what, may I ask, kind of information are you interested in?"~Det

OOC: No, his uncle does. The guy who hands you that sword and shield as he dies. =P Literally like 3 minutes into the game. xD Since it's Link's Uncle who's being targeted, not Link. This guy just wants information on him, and his whereabouts. =P-==IC: Bokoblin//Forest Temple==-The Bokoblin, however, blocked the blow, and one of the others used that moment to slash out at William once more, not relenting, as more Bokoblin Archers arrived on their shooting spot, and began to rain arrows at William again.OOC: Yeah, you're thinning their numbers out, but there are still a lot of them. =P-==IC: Thrinan//Hyrule Castle==-The guard nodded again with a smile, as he looked ahead."This way, if you will." The soldier stated, as he started to walk toward the throne room.-==IC: ?//Tobias' Office==-"If all goes well, there'll be no need to worry about that, and you'll be compensated very nicely." The person said with a ringing chuckle."As for what I wish to receive in terms of information; I want to know pretty much anything he knows... Where Link went to; where Link's whereabouts are now; things like that. Anything that old man knows will be fine for me." The mysterious and shadowy stranger stated, and smiled."Here." He said, as he pulled a bag out, and then tossed it to Tobias."Consider that a down payment."

-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-Orion chuckled, but nodded."It'd be nice to do that, and we could probably see the lands that you can see... However, I doubt we'll be able to actually see the events that took place." Orion said, more just as a joke than anything, as they approached the throne room quickly.

OOC: Ugh, you're right PM... >.> Don't pick on the sickly one!IC: Korkoa chuckled at Orion's comment. "Ths is true, Although I've heard of certain legendary objects that can control time. Perhaps using one of those you could see the events, eh Siris?" He smiled and patted Siris's back to show he was joking.

OOC: ^ Sickly one?IC: William///Forest Temple room twoWilliam was hit, but he was only stunned for more to arrive through the door, he spin attacked twice to knock out seven of their numbers, and then he did a quick diagonal slash. He was getting tired... He jumped back and shot a few arrows to the few nearest bokoblins.OOC: The way I see it, there is a flat space, the door, and tons of bokoblins, so archers wouldn't do much good unless they shoot upwards..~PowerMiner~

Edited by PowerMiner

OOC: Well, I'm thinking there's a ledge to the left and right, along with one a little ways in front(The one you jumped up); and that the Bokoblin are shooting from those two ledges. =P Might've misunderstood your initial description, though. *Whistles innocently*-==IC: Bokoblin//Forest Temple==-The Bokoblin who was shot yelled out as he fell a little bit, and landed on the ground to be trampled by the others who entered the room. However, despite backup, it was clear that the Bokoblin were running out, and would probably be finished in a little bit.-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-Orion nodded, as he had heard the rumours, however, before he could say anything else, Thrinan nodded."We are here." Thrinan said, as he pushed open the royal-looking door, and Orion waited until the door was open, and then walked through the door.OOC: Cue Zelda's Lullaby. =P

IC: SirisSiris laughed at Orion and Korkoa's comments. "I doubt I'd ever be able to go back in time, but it would result in some pretty amazing stories, probably the stuff of legends!" He had been so caught up with all the artwork that he didn't notice that they had arrived at their destination.

Edited by Terminus24

IC: Tobias/Castle Town,Tobias' OfficeTobias smirked as he caught the bag with his sword. "Very well, I'll see what I can do," Tobias said. He picked up his shield and strapped it to his back, placing his sword in its sheath. "I'll do what I can to find information on Link. As for his uncle... I'll do what I must." Tobias said firmly, his eyes focused on the door.~Det

-==IC: ?//Tobias' Office==-"Good." The person said, however, by the time Tobias would look back, he would notice that he was gone as well; just as quickly as he had appeared.OOC: Tobias has very strange customers, Detranix. =P

OOC: Yeah, I have a stomach virus. When I'm sick, my brian shuts down, that's why I've been misspelling Termina.IC: Korkoa Walked slowly into the throne room, marvelling at the majesty of it. If he listened carefully, he could almost hear a faint melody being played... Oh no, wait, there was a bard in the corner, there was a tune playing. Korkoa walked farther into the room, following his companions.

OOC: A bard. Nice. Now I have to resist the urge to call him spoony. xD-==IC: Zelda==-Zelda looked up, as the four entered the room."Hello." Zelda said with a slight blink, and then smiled."You must be the new recruits. Welcome." Zelda said, and then got up, and grabbed a couple pieces of fruit, and handed them to each of the three."You must be hungry, so I thought I'd stock up on some food, so that you could eat before we got to discussing things." Zelda said as she smiled widely at the three.

OOC: Spoony?IC: Korkoa bowed to the Princess and accepted the fruit gratefully. "Thank you, your majesty. You are most kind."

OOC: Sorry Korkoa, I didn't mean offense..Im thinking there are vines leading up to ledges, there's big tree branches over the top of the place over the ceiling, and a ledge up front, a few doors around, and a bi wide space in the middle.IC: William/// Forest Temple room twoWilliam was getting very annoyed at all the bokoblins so he did a spin attack (again) and then checked if there were any at the top two high ledges, which there weren't, then he attacked them again, blocked with his shield And then attacked. Again. Depleting their numbers to one more... seemingly.~PowerMiner~

Edited by PowerMiner

IC: Siris, Hyrule CastleSiris couldn't believe what was happening. He was in the throne room of Hyrule Castle, a place he had heard many stories about and had wanted to see since he learned how many adventures had started there. And then he had some fruit offered to him by Princess Zelda, which he recognized as being from the Royal Gardens, because he had cooked with fruit from the gardens, and it had always made the food taste better. "Thank you for bringing us here, Princess. This place is as amazing as the stories I've heard about it say."

OOC: You know... the quote from Final Fantasy 4? If you've ever heard of it? =PI know, it doesn't make sense, I think that's the whole reason it became popular. =P-==IC: Zelda//Hyrule Castle==-Zelda nodded with a smile, and then Siris."Thank you... Siris, is it?" Zelda asked, as she wanted to make sure that she had his name right, and then after he answered, suddenly changed the subject quickly."So, did Thrinan show you the pictures that were included with the list of who to find?" Zelda asked with a wide smile, throwing Orion off guard by the sudden weird question, that seemed odd and off-topic.-==IC: Bokoblin//Forest Temple==-All the Bokoblin in the group flew back, minus the one surviving monster, who blinked, and then looked around to each side, and then blinked again, and began to take cautious steps back.

OOC: Bokoblin... Oh weird little bokoblin..IC: William/// Forest Temple room two (I THINK WE ALREADY KNOW THIS..)William then did a roar that didn't sound too forceful, trying to appear scary enough... and sure enough, the bokoblin fled in terror... Not Surprisingly. William then let out a sigh and rested for a while. Eating some of the bread that was given to him by the Kokiri, then he went on his way, starting to the door to the left. Another big room filled with plantlife. He walked forward, and was surprised to see a gigantic Deku Baba lunging towards him... knocking him back. "Ow...." He lay there for several minutes, safe from harm at the moment. He then got up, and shot the monster's root area with his arrow. It was a smart observation, considering the Deku Baba withered to the ground in a few minutes. He walked on.. Lost. But to his luck, he found a treasure chest there... There was a dungeon map inside! "Yes! A map! Just what I needed! He consulted the map and used the compass to pinpoint where he should head next. It seemed that it the room opposite of where he was, was a key of some kind.. He went into the next room...."~PowerMiner~

OOC: Well, when you do the things that Tobias does, you're bound to meet strange people XD IC: Tobias/Castle Town"Every single time..." Tobias said as he looked back. Tobias held onto the bag, as he entered the streets. He closed his eyes and searched his mind. 'If I recall correctly, Link's uncle's house should be somewhere outside of Castle town, but then again, things change.'~Det

-==IC: Zelda//Hyrule Castle==-Zelda seemed pleased by that answer, as shown by her beaming smile, as she nodded."Yes, you may... I drew them!" Zelda said, impressed, as she thought for a moment, and then nodded."Here's the situation..." Zelda said, as she grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. Meanwhile, Orion just looked at Zelda, and smiled as he suppressed a chuckle, and looked away for the moment, as he looked around the Throne Room.OOC: =P Obviously no-one's ever actually told her the truth about her drawing ability. :rolleyes: