Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: Siris, Hyrule CastleSiris had already heard about the recent events being explained by Zelda, so he looked around the throne room, and was paying little attention to the Princess. For some weird reason, when he saw the throne, the only thing he could think of was the King sitting in it, saying " MY BOI!"

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: Oh, you're just asking for that. =P-==IC: Throne Room==-Strangely enough, however, Siris appeared to hear that again. If he looked up, he would notice that the king actually was there, on a different throne."MY BOY! PAY ATTENTION!" The King bellowed, and Zelda turned to the King, horrified and seemingly slightly embarrassed."Father! Please don't randomly yell out stuff..." Zelda said, and continued with her story.OOC: =P

IC: Tobias / House of Link's Uncle"What I do for a living.... Well, you see, I like to do the occasional odd job for people," said Tobias, eying Link's uncle, apparently estimating a potential strategy. "Some gets robbed by a pack of Bokoblins? They can come to me, I get them their stuff back and they never have to worry about those Bokoblins again. Well... I do have to get paid, of course. Be it in Rupees or the occasional trinket." Tobias smirked. "It has its perks, and occasional interesting job."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: I do believe that's exactly what the king says to Link in Faces of Evil :PIC: Siris, Hyrule CastleSiris, slightly embarrassed, returned to listening to Zelda's story, but not before he noticed a stained glass window that looked vastly different from the others, it was much lower quality than the others, and had a hero going to a giant face... He immediately remembered that it was from one of the Forbidden Legends, a story made by some ancient 'Philips'.

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: Niiiiice. xD And oh, likely. I'd try to play those, but well, I wouldn't suggest that to anyone. =P-==IC: Orion//Throne Room==-"Sure does seem like a good day for bombing Dodongos..." Orion muttered, mostly to himself, as he listened to Zelda's tale. Zelda raised an eyebrow at Orion, and resisted the urge to chuckle, as she had a funny feeling she knew what he had muttered.-==IC: Link's Uncle//Here, House House House House...==-"I see..." Link's uncle said with a slight nod."So, is this information you're looking for tied to this job of yours somehow...?" He asked, as he looked at Tobias and raised an eyebrow.

OOC: Only two good things came of those games: MAI BOI! and Dinner Blaster. Although just seeing the cutscenes themselves is also rather comical.IC: Siris, Hyrule CastleBy the time Siris began paying attention to Zelda again, he noticed that she was slightly agitated... She seemed like she was having second thoughts about having these new recruits here now, since she was expecting more recruits to arrive soon, and she would need to explain everything again...

Edited by Terminus24

OOC: Dinner Blaster's the thing I just referenced, right? =P-==IC: Zelda/Hyrule Castle==-Zelda smiled, as she finished the story of what had happened."So, now you pretty much know the reason I called you all here." Zelda said, and then looked through the drawings she had, and held up one that had a stick figure wearing a Knights of Hyrule armband, and another drawing that had a stick figure with long hair and a green glow."You will all officially be inducted into the Knights of Hyrule now, and receive your first mission now." Zelda said with a smile."Your mission... Is to try and locate Link, and find the Oracle of Destiny."

IC: Tobias / Still Inside the HouseTobias nodded. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I was specifically asked to seek you out for information," Tobias said. He didn't know why, but he was beginning to have second doubts about this mission, even though he had gone on plenty of assassination missions before this one. Still, he remembered the words of his client, if he succeeded, he will not have to worry about retribution. Either way, and he had a mission, and planned on completing it, one way or another. "You see, my current job is to gather as much information on his whereabouts as possible."~Det

OOC: Okay isn't this supposed to be serious? =PENOUGH OF THE CD-I JOKES! xPIC: William///Forest Temple room sixWilliam checked his map, it appeared that going the way he was, the next room was possible to be gotten to from the room where he fought Bokoblins as well. He looked around the room. It was mostly empty besides some fish in the pond. He noticed the door to the next room was up a high ledge. He climbed up the ledge and entered, and looked around. He saw another Deku Scrub up in the trees! He climbed up...~PowerMiner~

OOC: Yep, I'm pretty sure it is. IC: Siris, Hyrule CastleSiris was stunned at how awful the Princess's drawings kept getting, and it seemed that Orion and Korkoa were the same way... Okay... At least now I know what I will be doing, but... I really need to know who those people are... So Siris struggled to come up with a way to ask who they were without being insulting, so he just ended up saying "You know, it's awfully bright in here and it's affecting my vision... Would you mind telling us who those people are?" Siris felt somewhat stupid, as that was his best, and it was still a lame comment.

OOC: Sorry for not adding you to the profile list, PM. I suppose in my medecine induced haze I glossed over it... It's up there now.IC: Korkoa stood there and bit his lip to keep from commenting on the drawings. Anyone else, anywhere else, and there would have been a snarky comment or two... But he was essentially the Termina Zora diplomat, by default anyway... Best to keep things on the right foot. "In addition to Siris's question, your majesty, do you have any information on where this Link is?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: xD-==IC: Zelda//Throne Room==-"Well, one's supposed to represent one of you, and the other's a rough drawing of the Oracle. I honestly have no clue what she looks like; I'm only going off..." Zelda started to say, and then paused, as it wasn't typically civilian knowledge, but then chuckled."Well, I'm pretty much going off my dreams." Zelda said, and then addressed Korkoa."Unfortunately, no... Last I heard, he was in Labrynna or Holodrum... I forget which... But he sent a letter from there, saying he'd be on his way back. Problem is, that letter made it here faster than he did, and I have no clue where he is right now." Zelda said, and then frowned.-==IC: Forest Temple==-One of those fish, however, decided to keep an eye on William, and then an energy blast charged up in it's mouth, as it went above the surface, and fired that blast at William.OOC: >=P-==IC: Link's Uncle==-The uncle nodded."I see. Well... I have no information about Link; none at all." He said, with a slight frown."Do you happen to know who hired you?" Link's Uncle asked, phrasing it innocently enough, but having a very cautious edge by now.

OOC: It's fine. @Blade: William had already entered the next room.. =PIC: William/// Forest Temple room sevenWilliam got to the top quickly, but the deku scrub quickly noticed him, he grabbed his sword, and readied his shield, jumping through the treetops in the room. The Scrub shot some seeds at him, but he jumped to the next tree top before they hit him, the scrub jumped to the next treetop, shooting again, William quickly blocked and skipped one of the tops to get to the one the scrub was at, he ended up on that one's trunk, near the top, and William jabbed his sword upward and after a few misses, managed to hit the scrub once again! Getting another key-part made him scream "YES!" and hold his arms up! Unfortunately he happened to forget he was holding onto the tree and fell to the ground. "*Grooooooooan...*" He lay there for a few minutes, then managed to grab the part and put it in his satchel, then rested.. and went to sleep........~PowerMiner~

IC: Siris, Hyrule CastleSiris was glad that the princess wasn't catching on to his personal opinions of the drawings, although he wished that she had just explained it in the first place... He then remembered that Holodrum and Labrynna were two large places, and both were rather far away. "So, Princess, we don't know if Link is even in Holodrum or Labrynna anymore?"

OOC: Oh. Uh. My bad. I need to read things better today. =P Ignore that then~So, yeah. I failed there. Hopefully tomorrow will be better in that, even though I might not be on part of the day. =P-==IC: Zelda//Throne Room==-"Unfortunately, we don't. However, what's even more troubling, is that he could be anywhere, given that the letter said he was leaving shortly after that..." Zelda said with a frown."I figure that searching one of those two Kingdoms might be the best idea to start with." Zelda explained.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC: "I see... So I suppose our task is to go to one of those two places and look for him, yes?" Korkoa asked, diplomaticly avoiding the dream comment.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Zelda//Throne Room==-Zelda nodded, as Korkoa had stated that very shortly before she had explained that."That is correct." Zelda said to Korkoa with a smile."The armoury has equipment for you to take on your journey, if you need it." Zelda said, as she nodded again.

OOC: The Zelda series has always had its little jokes and always had humor to lighten a potentially dark game. Pretty much the entire beginning of Skyward Sword is an example. xDIC: TobiasTobias thought. He never really did get a good view of his client. "I'm sorry, I don't know exactly who it was. I never got a name or a clear view of them," Tobias admitted. "But then again, with the kinds of people I get in my line of work, it's not at all that surprising." Tobias chuckled. His laughter subsided quickly. He normally didn't care who hired him, but this time...'I really should get a better light source in my office...' he thought to himself.~Det

Edited by ~Detranix~

IC(Adskhan): The Garo turned to look at the bushes that were making all of the noise, one hand on the hilt of each sword, ready to draw them at a moment's notice. While it was possible that the noise-maker was just a squirrel, he felt it better to overreact to a squirrel than to underreact to something more serious.OOC: Are we really having the enemies' corpses just vanish in a puff of smoke when they die? Really?

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Master Shortpants.-==IC: Link's Uncle//House, South of Hyrule Castle Town==-The uncle nodded, suddenly a little more cautious."This person didn't happen to ask about any other information, did they?" He asked, having a suspicious feeling what group was responsible for this sudden questioning.OOC: Rover: I just wanted to show William that the thing was dead, not coming back; and that was more the thing itself literally exploded, ala normal Armos, and the smoke was just an after-effect from the explosion.As for why the other smoke stuff happened, that's PowerMiner's question. I myself would rather it just stay there, but you can't deny that there's prior art for smoke deaths. =P But yeah, let's say that enemies just simply die, even if it happens in the games.-==IC: Kreena==-It turned out to be a good thing that Adskhan overreacted, as right then, three Bokoblin ran out from the bushes in their fashionable underpants, as they waved their swords threateningly at Kreena and Adskhan, as they ran toward them.

IC: Korkoa nodded and rubbed his chin slowly. "Perhaps some light chainmail would be in order... but nothing with sleeves, my arms need to be open, otherwise I'm defenseless."

OOC: Edited a response about the corpse stuff, and a response to Adskhan.-==IC: Zelda//Throne Room==-"That is correct." Zelda said with a nod, as she chuckled as well."You can choose from a wide range of weapons, including multiple types of swords and staves and such." Zelda explained, and then looked at Korkoa and nodded."I believe there's some sleeveless chainmail variations." Zelda said with a smile.

IC(Adskhan): With a short, sharp ringing sound, the Garo drew his blades, holding them in a defensive stance. When the first Bokoblin got within range, the wakizashi in Adskhan's right hand was thrust forward, while the katana in his left was brought around to the right and swung across the front of the Bokoblin, the flats of the two swords catching the monster's one. As the Garo twisted his blades (and the Bokoblin's wrist), a boot planted in the Bokoblin's chest sent it sprawling and helped to separate the horned little thug from its weapon. With the first Bokoblin disarmed and flat on its back, several feet behind where it had stood when it made contact with the Garo, Adskhan looked to its two comrades, who had not yet reached him."If you wish to retreat now, I will not think less of you."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Tobias / Link's Uncle's HouseTobias shook his head. "I was told to get as much information as possible from you," Tobias said firmly. "Now... Are you sure that there is no more information you can give me?" Tobias was trying to stall as he figured out a plan on what he wanted to do.~Det

-==IC: Bokoblin==-The two paused, as they stared Kreena and Adskhan down, even as Kreena attempted to stare at them threateningly, and reach for her longsword. At that, one of them began to step back, and slowly move toward the fallen comrade, trying to signal to the other that it was a bad idea. However... The third Bokoblin was just plain dumb, and did a war cheer, and ran toward Adskhan with his sword above his head.-==IC: Zelda//Throne Room==-"The Armoury is in the tower near the gate to the castle." Zelda explained with a smile, as she thought for a moment."Anyone have any questions, before the mission starts? Besides the ones already asked?" Zelda asked, curious.-==IC: Link's Uncle//Guess==-Link's uncle shook his head, and stepped back inside a bit."Unfortunately, no. I know of no information that could be of any use, for you, or the ones who... hired you." He said, a frown on his face when he said about the ones who had hired Tobias.

IC: Korkoa smiled and bowed a little. "Thank you your majesty. Scales don't really provide great protection against swords, generally." He chuckled and shrugged.

OOC: Because.. Do we really want any detail or corpses lying around? Besides, the dust thing happens in the games.. =PIC: William///Forest Temple room sevenWhen he awoke, he found some kind of slightly-translucent floating creature digging through his satchel. "Hey! Stop that ghost thing!" The ghost was surprised and dropped the bag, and fled away. He grabbed his bag and went into the next room, only to find to his surprise...OOC: Your move temple..~PowerMiner~

IC(Adskhan): There was no time to pull the same trick he had used on the first Bokoblin, so this one called for a slightly dirtier approach. Lunging towards his attacker, the Garo moved his swords like the blades of a pair of scissors, wakizashi from the left, katana from the right, with the result that the two blades met at the Bokoblin's wrist, severing the hand. A boot to the chin of the Bokoblin knocked it on its back, stump bleeding heavily."You have shown little skill in your attack, and less subtlety. If you wish to continue your lives as swordsmen, you will be needing to acquire new swords."OOC: Corpses of dead things lying around is less silly than puffs of smoke.Also, I find it funny that William doesn't like killing things, yet he's got quite a body-count.

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Forest Temple==-The room seemed to be docile, for once. The ghost stood in the centre of the room, and even dropped the items it had taken upon seeing William. Or... Was that really the reason? Turns out it wasn't, as the door locked behind William. And while he didn't see the reason for it at first... If he turned around, he would, as there was a very large Skulltula on the wall.-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena raised an eyebrow, as she nodded."Impressive." She said, as the Bokoblin who was attacked backed up, and then screeched, as he ran off in terror. The other two had fled in the meantime as well."See what I mean...? They're everywhere here... But I can't figure out why." Kreena said with a frown.

IC(Adskhan): Wiping his blades on the grass, the Garo sheathed them, before picking up the two Bokoblin swords and sliding them into a leather satchel under his robes - it looked like he was just stuffing them into his robes, of course, but the satchel was there. He tended to store the weapons of unskilled opponents until he could find a fitting way to dispose of them."What is the state of civilization here?" he asked, looking up at the tops of the trees. "Do soldiers or guards patrol this area? Are there well-defended villages? Or are the woods mostly devoid of those who might object to the presence of a few of these marauders?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Korkoa smiled at the princess and bowed. "Thank you, princess, for everything. I apreciate you making me feel welcome in your land."

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-"There are a couple villages around near the woods themselves, but for the most part, they're elsewhere, with the actual civilization being housed outside of the forest. Not many people decide to travel here, if only because the Lost Woods are nearby, and not a lot of people wish to get lost. But for the monsters to be this far out..." Kreena said, and frowned.-==IC: Zelda//Throne Room==-Zelda nodded with a smile to both of them"You are very welcome." Zelda said, as Orion also nodded."Thank you for allowing us to have an audience with you, and for giving us this knowledge." Orion said, and Zelda chuckled, with another nod."You are welcome, and I wish you luck on your journey." Zelda said with a smile.

IC: Tobias / With Carmen SandiegoTobias sighed. "There is another reason I was sent here." With gleams in his eyes, he drew his sword. "I was sent... to kill you." Tobias examined the sword, a basic, basket-hilted broadsword. "I wish it didn't have to come to this... I'd gladly take any chance I could to spare you."~Det

IC(Adskhan): "Then for no other reason than the level of isolation, this is a good place for the monsters to gather - from their perspective, anyway. From ours, it may be best to get rid of them as soon as possible, by any means possible."OOC: Kinda funny, actually. If I'd remembered that she had a visible sword on her, there would have been a good chance that Adskhan would have challenged Kreena to a fight.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Korkoa nodded to the princess then smiled to his compatriots. "Well my friends, shall we?"