Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

OOC: Rover: Yeah, I was surprised Adskhan missed that. xD-==IC: Link's Uncle//Nowhere==-Link's uncle nodded, as the former Knight of Hyrule walked over to his old sword and shield, and quickly drew it from it's position on the wall."Well. Might as well make it look good no matter what. Because I believe that your employer would not be impressed if you came back empty handed, and with me alive. If this person is who I think it is; I would definitely be a thorn in his side." He mused, as he held the old sword that Link once used toward Tobias."Your move."OOC: Ooh, first true PVP swordfight. =D-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded, as she looked around, to make sure nothing attacked them."Hopefully that is the only reason. As I had said, there's been an awful lot of traffic lately, monster or otherwise." Kreena said with a slight frown."Almost as if something's going to happen soon..."-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-Orion nodded with a smile."Yeah, let's go." Orion said, as he began to walk out of the room. Even as he did so, Zelda continued to watch them, and frowned slightly.I hope they can do this. They seem like they are worthy successors to the Knights of Hyrule... But can even they stop this potential threat...? Zelda thought, concerned about the new recruits.

IC(Adskhan): "Then perhaps they've been gathering longer than you thought. What is your plan? Do we investigate further, and perhaps do what damage we can to those gathering in this forest?"

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Korkoa walked briskly out of the throne room, looking around to make sure there were no guards around before laughing for a moment. "Did you see those drawings?!"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Korkoa laughed harder and shook his head. "I feel so bad! I guess nobody's ever told her the truth about her drawings..."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Tobias / Engaged in battleTobias smirked. He raised his sword in a sign of respect. "I may be a mercenary, but I do have a sense of honor," Tobias said, grabbing his shield. "And it is indeed an honor to fight someone like you. Now, I allow you to make the first move."~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: ......... I said that I don't like making William kill things, but I never mentioned anything about William not liking it. IC: William///Forest Temple room eightWilliam heard a chirping noise, turned around, only to find a bigger then the usual big skulltula behind him. For a moment he was in shock of that being behind him a few seconds ago.. As the monster crept forward and bit his arm. "YOW!" William screamed in pain, reeling back, as the monster crept towards him, most of William's lower left arm's chainmail was gone... William tried to squirm away, without too much luck to him. When the monster got too close, he kicked it, sprawling it about two feet away. It kept coming however. With his right arm, he grabbed his sword. He did a thrust at part of it without any luck to him besides pushing it back...OOC: Sorry about the messes up in sizes. I'm not sure what's going on.~PowerMiner~ Edited by PowerMiner

IC: Dankaro was pleased to see Kakoriko village as he had no real love for hiking, and down a mountain with monsters was only slightly more pleasant than walking up that same mountain. The had run into several more Tekitites on the way down. However they posed little threat to Darren or his charge as he had grown up fighting such monsters and he knew how to fight them. Dankaro went off ahead of his Goron companion to speak to the guard about opening the gate. Darren however took one last last look at the mountain."Feh." he said quietly to himself as he caught up with Dankaro as the gate was opened."Alright we're through, now to head off to Zora's Domain," Dankaro said completely not caring that he was just about to enter Kakariko and not leave it."Right then," Darren said and two proceeded past the gate.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Korkoa shook his head, chuckling to himself, and then noticed the unassuming door out of the corner of his eye. "Ah, I think this is our stop, yes?"

OOC: Username:Onewa25Character Name: DugGender: MaleAge: 13Race:DekuScrubDefaultEquipment: Hahahaha.... Are you serious? (if Deku Scrubs can use backpacks, he got one, specially made of leaves and made for Deku Scrubs, and some deku nuts to dissapear.)[b]Bio:[/b] Dug lived 6 years with his family. However, when he was 7, an idiotic Hylian picked him up, thinking he was food. The Hylian died because he was killed by a running Goron. However, Dug, who always had a passion for adventure, rams around Hyrule Castle town, where he was recruited by the The Knights of Hyrule as a stealth messager who may not be seen by anyone expect other members of The Knights of Hyrule. And considering he is so small, he does this real good. Faction:The Knights of HyruleCharacter Description:A Deku Scrub about half size of a normal one, and with spiky leaves.

Edited by onewa25

8% of the people epically wins with comic making. If you are the 92% that fails at it, copy and paste this into your sig

100% of people here are humans. If you are somehow a matoran, pate this in your sig.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9187

-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-"Seems like it." Orion said with a nod, as he began to walk into the armoury, but then paused, as he heard footsteps running down the hall, toward them."Huh?" Orion thought with a slight frown, as he turned to look in the direction that the footsteps were coming from.OOC:Username: BladeCharacter Name: KatrinaGender: FemaleAge: 17Race: HylianDefault Equipment: Two shortswords, that are longer than knives and daggers, but not long enough that they can't be wielded at the same time.Bio: Katrina was one of the many hwo signed up for the recent recruiting session for the Knights of Hyrule; however, she nearly missed the initial day. However, she finally made it to the castle, albeit behind some of the new recruits, and has needed to hurry in order to meet up with said new recruits.Faction: The Knights of HyruleCharacter Description: Katrina has shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes. She typically wears a dark blue short-sleeve tunic, with similarly coloured pants, and brown combat boots. On her right arm, she wears a bracelet, over her pair of gauntlets.OOC: Yes, I know, I need to make an Army of Darkness character, but given that I'm controlling the leader, it's not as needed. Still will, however. =P-==IC: Skulltulla//Forest Temple==-Unluckily for William, however, the monster simply swung back toward him, spinning all the while.-==IC: Link's Uncle//Nowhere==-The uncle of Link nodded, as he stepped to the side, and then thrust out at Tobias quickly, though that probably wouldn't do much, at that moment. He was mostly testing Tobias' skills at this point, however.-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded at Adskhan's theory, and thought for a moment."It might be an idea to at least see what's going on." Kreena said, though she had a bad feeling, as she had no clue why someone might be gathering here.What reason could anyone have for meeting around here? There's nothing here that could make people gather...OOC: /EDIT: Onewa, your character is approved, and yes, Deku Scrubs can have backpacks. =)

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

OOC: Onewa25, I would appreciate it if you would keep your posts to two colors or less.IC(Adskhan): "Well then. The area known as the Lost Woods would seem a poor place for any sort of organized group to begin gathering, considering the difficulty of navigating there. Where, besides the Lost Woods, would be the best place to hide a large gathering of things nobody would particularly like to see?"

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Tobias / Link's Uncle's HouseTobias stepped back and raised his shield to deflect the thrust into the air, following up with an upward slash. He knew that even with the Uncle's age, he was not to be underestimated.~Det

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena frowned."Well, there's an area known as the 'Sacred Forest Grove', however, that's also past the Lost Woods, which rules that possibility out." Kreena said, and thought for a moment."I have heard about there being a secret place near the waterfall known as the Spring of Light, however. Maybe they might be gathering somewhere around there?" Kreena suggested, though she wasn't too sure.OOC: Trying to think of anything that wasn't in a 3D game that I might be missing that's in the forest... Sacred Grove is essentially the same place as the Sacred Forest Meadow and the resting place of the Master Sword in both LTTP and Twilight Princess. And there weren't many places around there that weren't present any other time... =/-==IC: Link's Uncle==-The uncle blocked the blow on the flat of his blade, and then stepped to the side, and tried to slice to Tobias' left, hoping the shield wouldn't be able to deflect the blow again.

IC(Adskhan): "If the place is secret it may be secret to them as well, but if they know of it and few others do, then it may be where they are gathering. Until we know more, this may be the best lead we have."

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena nodded."That's very true." Kreena said, and thought for a moment."I think I know the way to there from here... We'll probably need to get back to the main road from here, and then head toward where the Spring of Light is. Shouldn't take too long, though, and since we don't have any other leads, it's the best idea." Kreena agreed, as she started to walked toward where she had come from."Follow me, and I can lead you out as well." Kreena said with a smile to Adskhan.

IC: TobiasTobias turned, blocking the blade just barely with his own sword. He quickly fell to one knee, raising his shield as he sliced at the Uncle's legs...~Det

-==IC: Link's Uncle==-Link's uncle stumbled back, as he felt pain in his left leg from the slash, but simply frowned, and shifted his weight to his right leg, as he thought of a risky idea, and held his right arm in front of him, as he held his sword behind him to the left, and prepared himself, as he knew that this move had the chance of failing or even leaving an opening that could be taken advantage of by his opponent. However, he didn't really have any other ideas right at that moment.

IC: Tobias / Link's Uncle's HouseTobias was confused as to why Link's Uncle would simply leave himself open to attack. Still, he decided to seize the moment and leaped into the air, holding his sword tightly as he brought his sword down, leaving himself open as well.~Det

OOC: Well, he has a shield, which was on his right arm. I'm assuming he's left-handed like Link. =P However, that still works.-==IC: Link's Uncle==-At that moment, more or less, the uncle suddenly whirled his arm over his head, and then flipped forward while he slashed out toward Tobias into the air, and attempted to land back on his feet; but misjudged the distance, and instead landed on his back with a groan, probably also because of his injured leg. However, unless Tobias had been pushed back enough by that vertical spin slash, he was more than likely to have some injury inflicted by the jump slash, no matter if the uncle's opponent was affected by the spin slash.OOC: I would've gone with the normal spin slash, but you're in the air. =P

OOC: I know, but Tobias figured he'd be able to jump over a spin attack, he hasn't encountered a vertical one before =PIC: Tobias / Link's Uncle's HouseTobias' eyes widened as he had no time to dodge, The attack had cut his cheek and slashed his chest, cutting straight through the light armor he had underneath his coat., Tobias fell to the ground with a thud, groaning in pain. "Heh... That's new..." Tobias chuckled, blood running down his face. With a wince, he started to make his way to his feet.~Det

OOC: True enough. =P-==IC: Link's Uncle==-Link's uncle groaned as he stood up as well, and solemnly nodded."Not many people know of this technique anymore. I applaud you in forcing me to use that." The uncle said, but at the same time, it was obvious that the spin attack had taken more energy out of him than he would have liked, especially with his injured leg, blood still running down his leg from the cut. He gripped his sword and shield in his hands, but he was obviously fatigued, which was not good when someone was trying to kill you.

IC: Tobias / Link's Uncle's HouseTobias clutched his chest, his armor was old, and it was weak as well, but Tobias had hoped it would have lasted longer. Nevertheless, using his sword for support, he brought himself to his feet. He could tell his foe was fatigued, but he himself having a significant injury to his chest and face didn't help him. "It is truly impressive, I'll have to add that to my own techniques after this," Tobias admitted, with a weak smile. Tobias raised his shield and sword, not ready to give up yet, but at the same time, not ready to kill his foe. He glanced over and saw a lantern hanging on the wall, which gave him an idea...~Det

-==IC: Link's Uncle==-The uncle nodded, and noticed Tobias' glance, and followed it to the lantern, and back, and understood, as he started to limp toward the lantern as fast as he could without injuring his leg further. He had no clue what he would do with it if he got it, but he also wasn't sure what Tobias wanted the lamp for.

IC: Tobias / Link's Uncle's HouseTobias moved as fast as he could towards the lantern, kicking Link's Uncle in the back of the injured leg, trying to slow him down as he reached the lantern. "This place is going up in flames," said Tobias solemnly, using sword to unhook the lantern. "This is your chance to escape."~Det

-==IC: Link's Uncle//House Of Flames==-The uncle just looked at Tobias, as he sighed."Well, not exactly far I could go on this leg." Link's uncle said, and frowned, a grim look on his face."I know it's not something you want to hear; but two things: I honestly don't know where Link is now... He hasn't really contacted me since he first left after the Sacred Realm incident... And secondly... That employer of yours; watch your back. If I were you, I'd leave. Leave even Hyrule, just go away from here. I've heard rumours, but never seen him himself... And he's said to be ruthless. This just proves it." The uncle explained, and sighed, as he nodded."You won this fight. It might have been different due to the fiery standoff we have now... But you fight with honour. And I know when I've lost."

IC: Tobias / Burning HouseTobias looked down, as the flames started to grow. "Is that so..." said Tobias. "I can handle myself. I've had to do so for many years." Tobias sheathed his blade, but not before dipping it in the blood of Link's Uncle. "You're dead," he said quietly. "You should flee, shave, change your clothes and go to Kakariko. I'm sure you can find some help." Tobias smiled, albeit grimly. "I'll need to find out some more about my employer. Something is going on, and I want to get to the bottom of this."~Det

-==IC: Link's Uncle//Burning Down The House==-Link's uncle nodded, and chuckled a bit, as he stood up for a moment, and smiled at Tobias."You know... You're not that bad. I hope you do well in this world." The uncle said with a nod, as he looked around."You should probably get out of here. And yes, definitely gather up information... If my suspicions are correct, then something is most certainly odd." He said, as he tried to figure out how to get out of here and so, without anyone noticing him.Well, I tried to sneak into Hyrule Castle once, so it shouldn't be too hard He thought, as he threw his shield to the ground. With any luck, no-one would notice the sword missing, or assume that a thief stole it.

IC:Dug//Hyrule Castle Town.​Dug looked around him, but did not find any interesting things to do, he sighed. "Man, i am sooo bored' he said, constantly shooting nuts to passing townspeople. "Maybe i can go away from the town to do something.... OOC: Hi guys! Since the current events post isn't updated at all, should you tell what is happening around here? (Yeah, nub question, but i never forum RPGed before...)

Edited by onewa25

8% of the people epically wins with comic making. If you are the 92% that fails at it, copy and paste this into your sig

100% of people here are humans. If you are somehow a matoran, pate this in your sig.

OOC: There's five pages, dude. Five. It would take you less time to read through them than it would for me to go through them just to give you a recap.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Korkoa was halfway into the armory before he heard the running footsteps. He leaned back out of the doorway, looking to both sides, trying to find where the sound was coming from.

-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-Orion watched, as a black haired girl ran up to the three of them, and then panted."Who are you...?" Orion asked with a frown, as the girl looked up, still out of bretah for a moment, and then smiled."My name is Katrina; and I'm one of the new recruits for the Knights of Hyrule. I was told to meet up with three people..." Katrina said, and then pulled out a drawing that each of the three would recognize as one of Zelda's drawings, if only for her rendition of a Zora."Doesn't exactly look like it's totally accurate, but I'll chalk hat up to the... style... Yeah, that's what it is..." Katrina said, as she made it clear that Zelda's art wasn't the best she had seen either.

OOC: Kay.IC//Hyrule Castle:After random wandering and asking from one to the other unnamed guards of Hyrule Castle, which came down from "get a live" to "There's five pages, dude. Five. It would take you less time to read through them than it would for me to go through them just to give you a recap." Dug was weirded out by the last statement(OOC:Because he didn't know about the fourth wall.... yet.) but decided to just go to Hyrule Graveyard, as there he can find some pretty awesome things.

Edited by onewa25

IC: Korkoa glanced again at the drawings Katrina held, shaking his head. "My head isn't that big..." He shook himself out of his thoughts, and held a hand out to the newcomer. "I'm Korkoa. The, uh... Big headed Zora in the picture. Nice to meet you."

-==IC: Katrina//Hyrule Castle==-Katrina chuckled, and nodded. Orion smiled a bit and then nodded as well."I'm Orion." The other knight introduced himself, and Katrina nodded."Nice to meet you." Katrina said with a smile to them, though Orion wondered if the reason she was able to catch up with the others was because Zelda hurried her tale along with the help of more of her drawings. As they introduced themselves, Orion happened to notice a painting of a green-capped boy who wore a green tunic, and held up a powerful looking sword."Is that...?" Orion wondered out loud, as he looked at the painting, curious if that was Link, the one they were supposed to find.And who painted that? It's a very good painting... Orion thought, not sure who could have painted that.

IC: Korkoa looked at the painting and whistled. "Nice sword... Wonder what he's hiding under that hat though..." Having come from Termina, Korkoa had no idea who Link was, other than what Zelda had said, and certainly no clue what he looked like.

-==IC: OrionKatrina//Hyrule Castle==-Orion chuckled, and nodded."Maybe he had some bad hair at that moment."Katrina frowned, as she looked at the painting, and saw who it was."Isn't that Link?" Katrina asked, as Orion shrugged."Seems to match his description. Wonder who painted that, though?" Orion asked, as Katrina blinked, and noticed an author name, and then paused."Oh, you're never gonna believe it..." Katrina said, as Orion looked at the name, and his eyes widened, as he stared from the painting, and then to the drawing Katrina had, and back. For the artist who made the painting, was indeed Princess Zelda.OOC: =P

IC: Korkoa, after seeing the name of the artist, had to pick his jaw off the floor. Again. "Wait... What?! Is this... Is this the same Princess Zelda? Does this sort of thing happen often in your world?"

-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle==-"Don't ask me; I'm as shocked as you." Orion said, a look of shock on his face."Maybe she's better with a paintbrush than a pen or pencil?" Katrina suggested, not sure what to think herself.