Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Dark Link==-Dark Link, however, simply grabbed Akat's hand, and pulled back once they collided; the sudden change in momentum would likely send Akat off-balance, and right into the kick that he sent flying toward Akat after he pulled the opponent's arm back.

IC: AkatAkat was thrown off balance by the change in momentum but he twisted in mid-air and although the kick hit him it only served to send him rolling away. Akat got up chuckling slightly as he sheathed his sword. "You are indeed worthy. I'm honored to serve in your army."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

-==IC: Dark Link==-Dark Link growled, as he stepped back, and looked at Akat."That's what this was all about?" Dark Link asked, obviously a little annoyed."Yeah, yeah, you're in. But I'm still going to keep an eye on you. Refrain from killing your comrades, though."

IC: Akat"I expect nothing less." Akat said calmly. "You must excuse my testing you, I've seen armies strong enough to take over the world in the hands of incompetent fools who wouldn't know power if it stood in front of them and vaporized them."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:Amos ~The Streets~

"And who should I say is looking for him?" Amos asked, raising an eyebrow, slightly annoyed at the mysterious man's mysteriousness. Also, Death Mountain was quite a ways away if he remembered correctly. It was also deadly, hence the name. He hoped the man planned to pay him well at least.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

-==IC: Dark Link==-"Whatever. You'll see in time that I can most definitely handle the power." Dark Link stated, rather coldly, as he turned away, and dissolved into shadows, teleporting away.-==IC: Agahnim==-"A friend." Agahnim stated, as he attempted to keep his identity a secret from as many people as possible... For the moment."You shall also be paid very well, if this succeeds." Agahnim stated with a nod.Everyone will be. As everything will be the way it should be.-==Environment==-There was, however, nothing but a singular rabbit. Oddly enough, upon looking further, Jicarax would notice piles of bones that looked like they had been there for a while, including the bones of two Moblin.OOC: Heh heh heh. ;)

IC:Amos ~The Streets~

"A friend." Amos stated flatly. "No offense, but that sounds kinda shady. Can you think of an event or something that will help him confirm that you're one of his friends instead of some evil villain trying to kill him? 'Cause if he gets the wrong message and thinks that you're evil, he might attack me."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

-==IC: Agahnim==-"He'll know you aren't involved in anything, even if he possibly ran away because I kept forcing him to do menial tasks for me. Likely. Just locate him; I can handle the rest, don't worry." Agahnim said with a smile to lead him into a false sense of security.

IC: AkatAkat smiled, this was one of the better leaders he had incountered, he started wondering around, familiarising himself with the camp.IC: TakaTaka found the captain of the guard and asked him. "Excuse me what are the requierments to join the guard?"

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

-==IC: Guard==-"Well, for one, you must pass a few tests, to make sure you are Knight material. But, if you are good enough, it should be pretty easy for you." The guard explained to the newcomer.-==IC: Environment==-As Jicarax did that, however, he would recall the reason that he had ducked initially, as the girl was getting closer and closer to the window by the moment.