Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-"None really, that I can think of..." Kreena whispered back with a frown, as a laugh sounded through the woods, causing Kreena to draw her sword quickly, even as that whatever-it-was roared again. It was obviously neither were naturally occuring.OOC: Sorry, I'll get to actually advancing that stuff tomorrow. Little late here, and I'm distracted by other things at the moment.

OOC: Roger that, I'll just return the latest serve.IC(Adskhan): With a sharp metallic ring, the Garo's swords were drawn, held with their tips angled just slightly downward as their holder stared hard into the forest, as if willing the trees to part so he may strike down the one that mocked him from the shadows."Your presence has been discovered, and it is obvious you know of ours. Make an account of yourself like a warrior, or return to hiding in silence like a coward, but do not mock your foe from the darkness like a fool."OOC: Got my fingers crossed for tree-climbing-monster jockey. Each video game made up at least one enemy, I'd say you've got license to do the same.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: ToD: Castle Town. =P And just to mention, you might have a little competition, you and Detranix. =PAnd basically nothing's happened. xD Zelda's sent four people off to try and find Link, or any sign of the Oracle of Destiny; an adventurer randomly went to the Forest Temple; a Garo and another adventurer are investigating why monsters are suddenly being sighted in the Faron Woods and are about to be attacked; and a mysterious person has been noticed orchestrating things, like an attempt on Link's Uncle's life. Which Detranix's mercenary character was handling, though he's headed back to Castle Town now. =)I'm sure that people could find reasons to hire you, though. ;)Also, just to say, your profile's approved. =PRover: Not fully certain what a monster jockey is, so I'm going off my own idea, that it's a monster rider. In which case, it'd be correct. >=D-==IC: Kreena//Faron Woods==-Kreena frowned, as she looked around, but she didn't have to look for long, as she looked forward, and her eyes widened. A large winged dragon-like... creature jumped over the top of the trees toward the clearing, and simply hovered in the middle of the clearing."Heh. I'll levae these pests to you, Leo." The mysterious person that laughter belonged to said, as his voice rang out through the woods, even though he was unseen. However, it was soon obvious the person wasn't referring to the dragon thing... But the person who could be seen on top of the creature. The person wore light purple clothes, including a tunic and hat, and wore a jet black sword with a twisted crossguard, in the scabbard that was on his back. He had approximately golden hair, and a smirk on his face... However; aside from his clothes; he looked a lot like Link."Huh. So, you're trying to figure things out, huh? Well, too bad for you; that'll prove to have been a fatal mistake." The person, seemingly named Leo said, as the dragon creature dove toward the two, but as Kreena aimed to duck out of the way, the creature soon turned, and landed on a tree, and began to climb up it. Kreena frowned, as she grabbed her shield, and readied herself for the battle."Any ideas?" Kreena asked with a frown, as she thought that person on the dragon looked very familiar... But couldn't think why.

OOC: A jockey is the proper term for the person who rides a horse in a race, so yeah, this guy's a monster jockey.IC(Adskhan): The Garo stood nearly perfectly still in the clearing, observing the dragon and its rider as the beast climbed the tree."We are effectively battling two opponents at once. Fatally wound the steed and the rider is still dangerous. Kill the rider and the steed is still dangerous - and, undoubtedly, quite loyal. If we force the rider into a situation in which his life is in danger, and his steed could not possibly move quickly enough to prevent the killing stroke, however, we may be able to force a surrender."Unlike before, when the enemy was merely watching from the shadows and there was some possibility of evading detection, Adskhan now spoke loudly enough to be heard by all in the clearing as he simply stood there, watching the pair on the tree, waiting for them to make some move to begin the fight. Climbing the tree would be an impractical way to reach them, so he had to wait for the enemy to come to him.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: That's what I thought, but you might've meant something else. =P-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle Town==-Orion nodded, as they headed toward the Castle Town."That's a very good point. The question is finding that point..." Orion said with a slight frown, as he didn't know where that could be.-==IC: KreenaLeo//Faron woods==-Leo smirked, as the monster then dove back toward the duo. Kreena dove out of the way, and then rolled to her feet, as the monster didn't stop this time."How do you like the Dragomire Wyrm? Horrifying, huh?" Leo asked, with a smirk on his face, as he drew his dark sword, and the dragon-like creature brought it's clawed hand up in an attempt to bat Adkhan away.

Kraenir/Castle Town, Half-Looking for WorkIC:

Kraenir sat on a bench in the central square, he large frame taking half of it alone. His dual shortsword rested on the edge of the bench, sheathed in their leather. his buckler shield was sitting beneath them, its straps waiting to be tightened around his forearm. He scratched his hairy chin and stroked his full moustache, smiling at a giggling group of nearby ladies. Yes, it was a glorious day in Castle Town, the sun shining and the people happy.But there was always someone who needed a job done; a cave explored, a target's life taken, a rare treasure retrieved. Such was his sad job, performing others' tasks and getting paid for them. Today seemed so bright, like he wouldn't need a job. Maybe he would take the day off his work, maybe go out with his wife. Or maybe one of these hardened men needed a job done. Either way, he would do it with a good spirit.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC:Username: The First EvoCharacter Name: Evorias "Rogue" VacsarokGender: Male.Age: 21.Race: Hylian.Default Equipment: Shield LV1(Obviously) and longsword LV1.Bio: Evorias grew up with poor parents, barely being able to buy food with the money earned from jobs. Evorias taught himself how to pick pockets and steal things, soon after resorting to a life of crime. He is not of High blood and as such, he lived in a small 3 room cottage in the poorer area of Hyrule. Evorias was nicknamed "Rogue" by his parents after stealing a purse full of silver and gold coins from a high-class travelling merchant one day in the market place. He has since given up crime because there were no chances until now, when there are plenty of opportunities. Evorias is now geared up and ready for battle, if needed, but only in between plundering a few things.Faction: Neutral.Character Description: Image.(credit to someone from a certain art site for the game that made this)

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

OOC: It's approved, but if you want to edit out the levels then that's your choice. I can fix up the stuff based off descriptions of the sword and shield once you describe them in-game, and when I actually update the inventory list. =P

OOC: Ok, then. :)IC: Evorias - Hyrule TownEvorias was lurking around in Hyrule Castle Town, as usual."Not much to do 'round here it seems." He whispered quietly to himself as he continued walking slowly around the market place, head down, trying to spot something he wanted.OOC: Evorias, ready for (inter)action!

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

OOC: For reference, how large is this wyrm we're dealing with? Knowing whether it's as big as a beastie like Argorak, or more like the size of a horse, is rather important in deciding my next move.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, he did have a good amount of coinage. A date with Brittney would be nice. He would be hers all night. Sounded nice. Kraeir smiled as he got off the bench and strabbed his sheaths on his back. He then strapped the buckler on his arm and set his course towards home. On the other side of town, of course. He smiled as he began lumbering through the crowd, head bobbing above everyone else.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

-==IC: ?//Hyrule Castle Town==-As Kraenir went through town, however, a hand grabbed his shoulder."You do... 'extraordinary' work, don't you?" Someone said from behind him, trying to code mercenary work.

IC: Korkoa rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "My government has been in a bit of contact with the King Zora of your world... Perhaps we could sneak out of Hyrule through Zoras Domain?"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Tobias / Castle TownTobias was nearly out of breath as he entered Castle Town, but he pushed on, knowing he could reach an alleyway quickly. He followed closely behind groups of people, making his way as inconspicuously as he could towards the nearest alley. He began whistling cheerily as he walked, despite carrying an obviously heavy bag.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Are you getting Argorok and Kargorok confused? Argorok's the boss of the City in the Sky in TP, Kargorok's the smaller dragon, and its torso is about the size of a horse's.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Kraenir let out a sigh of frustration as he turned toward the stranger. He quickly looked over their body as he replied, "Yes. Whom or what might you wish for me to dispose or retrieve?"

-==IC: ?//Hyrule Castle Town==-"I have multiple jobs for you. However, the first one involves you dealing with this person..." The stranger said, as he handed an envelope to the mercenary."Open it only after I've left, and keep this secret. This includes half of your payment if you succeed. I will tell you your next job after you succeed." The stranger said, and then walked away.OOC: Nope, I meant it when I said Argorok. The huge dragon you fight in the City in the Sky. It's not a small dragon, this thing. Not the largest either, granted, but it's not something that has the torso of a horse. I have better ideas of it's size, but none of them are Zelda-related monsters. =P-==IC: Orion//Hyrule Castle Town==-Orion nodded."That just might work. Maybe once we head there, we could go to Holodrum, and see what people say there." Orion suggested, as that was his best idea, at that moment.

OOC: Oh bugger. Don't really see how it's climbing a tree if it's about as big as the tree, then. Really, its only weakness in this setting is that it can't really move very well on the ground in a forest.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

"Got it. I'll meet you back here when I'm done. Be watching," said Kraenir as he turned on his heel and walked away. Once at the edge of the square, he leaned against a wall and flipped open the evelope. "So, who do I have to kill today?" he mused.

OOC: Rover: Well, I imagine that the trees are taller than it, so it might be a little smaller than what I'm saying and I'm exaggerating. Whatever's still considered 'huge', but is able to climb trees that are larger than it. ;)-==IC: Envelope//Castle Town==-Kaenir would probably think that this whole thing was a practical joke, once he asaw who it was, for it was Impa, the old lady who was Princess Zelda's caretaker. However, a note was attached..."Remember. This is only part one of your mission, and this part will become essential for the future." The note read.

Indeed, an eyebrow went skyward as Kraenir read the note. He thought to himself, Well, as a mercenary, I'm not supposed to complain about my job, but... Miss Impa? Feels cowardly to kill a defenseless old woman. Huh... Maybe capturing would work. Yeah, I'll capture her and keep her in the abandoned prison. If the guy wants to kill her, the blood will be on his hands... Still feel bad, though...He sighed as he turned toward the castle and started walking towards it. He quickly reached the gate, finding only a few knights and the normal castle-going crowd. He nonchalantly walked to a guard and asked where Lady Impa was. He used the excuse that he had to tell her something important regarding one of her relations. She ad a few left, so hopefully that would work.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

IC: Korkoa smiled and nodded. "Very well! Perhaps we should pick up a few horses for you three? I can follow the path of the river upsteam, so I don't need one."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Guard//Castle Town==-The guard looked at Kraenir, and frowned slightly, but nodded."Alright then... She should be in the front room of the Castle now, if I remember her schedule. However, a guard will have to remain with you, for obvious reasons." The guard explained with a nod.OOC: Didn't ssay I'd make it easy to get Impa captured. =P-==IC: Orion//Castle Town==-Orion nodded."A trio of horses would work, yes. Has anyone here fought while on horseback, however? I'm simply curious." Orion said, as while he didn't actually kjnow, he had a vague idea of how he might be able to fight while riding a horse.

IC: Siris"I know just the person we'd be looking for, then. There's someone with a ranch who always visited the tavern when he came into town. He has quite a few horses, and always has some ready to go, and he has special horses for the royalty and the knights of Hyrule. I've heard that he's also trained a few people in fighting on horseback, so that should help out a bit."

Edited by Terminus24

-==IC: Orion//Castle Town==-Orion nodded."That would certainly help." Orion said, with a smile.-==IC: ?//Faron Woods?==-The mysterious stranger that had sent the Bokoblin after William, and had hired Tobias to go after Link's Uncle scowled, as he walked around the makeshift camp that the Army of Darkness had set up.Great. So those Bokoblin were defeated, and I have no clue where the Oracle of Destiny might be still. And with that pest still in an unknown location; he still possesses the potential to be a thorn in my side. I might actually have to do something about this soon. The person thought, as he looked to the side, as a female who wore a blue hat and tunic walked up to him, and bowed."Master, I've heard rumours about a group being sent to find the Missing One." The woman said, and the stranger considered the words for a moment, and then nodded with a smile."Perfect. Just the opportunity I was looking for. Alright Lillian; prove yourself. Go take Liana, and make sure they never find that pest." The stranger said, as Lillian nodded, and then walked away.Of course... if they succeed in finding him... Then all of them can be taken out in a single fight. The person said with a twisted smile, as he looked over at the trees.I think it's time to see how that mercenary made out with his mission... The mysterious stranger said, as he walked toward the trees, and then seemed to vanish among the shadows...

"Of course. Don't want her captured or killed for some reason or another," he replied with a chuckle, keeping his course straight forward as a guard walked abreast with him. Let's see... I just have to keep him in arm's reach until it's just Impa, him, and me. Might take a while, so I'll have to talk like I know what I'm doing. Good thing I have that kind of personality...

-==IC: Guard//Castle Town==-The guard looked at Kraenir suspiciously, as no-one had mentioned anything about capturing or killing anyone, however, didn't say anything, as he continued to head toward the castle. He had a good idea in mind of how to test Kraenir, however, he would wait until they were further in to ask that.OOC: I have an awesome idea for that now, actually. xD

Furthermore, it's a good thing that she's me aunt's great-aunt... thought Kraenir as he continued onwards, I can tell her that I'm here to say hi, catch up, and let her know about Uncle Brighnen's heart disease.

OOC: Oh, this'll be even funnier. xD-==IC: Guard//Hyrule Castle==-The guard looked over at Kraenir, and then raised an eyebrow, as they walked into the Castle."Kraenir? Is that you?" The guard asked, curious.

IC: Korkoa grinned and nodded. "Very good! Well, my friends, shall we set out then?"

-==IC: Orion//Castle Town==-Orion nodded, as he started to walk once more."Where is this ranch, anyway?" Orion asked Siris curiously, as Katrina frowned, as she had a strange feeling, as if someone was watching them, and turned around to look for a moment, but didn't see anything, and shook her head, and then ran to catch up with the others again.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Kraenir. I apologize but, uh, who are you...?" he asked, having not really paid too much attention to the guard. What relation or old friend might this be?

-==IC: Guard//Hyrule Castle==-The guard chuckled."I guess this helmet doesn't exactly help people recognize others. It's me, Ranak, your cousin." The guard with a smile.OOC: </random name on the spot>

And it clicked. Ranak, cousin, played with when youg, were best friends. This job was getting worse and worse... "Oh! Ranak! Cous! Man, its been two or three years! How's life been going for you? Got a wife or a girlfriend yet?" he said, completely truthful in his joy as he hugged his old friend.