LEGO Announces Twentieth Anniversary Star Wars Sets

LEGO_Star_Wars_20th_Anniversary_Announce

In 1999, BZPower didn't even exist yet, and Bionicle was still being planned secretly in Denmark. The thing that had everyone excited was that a new Star Wars movie was coming out, and that LEGO for the first time had made a deal with an entertainment property to bring the galaxy far, far away into the homes of LEGO fans around the world. Twenty years later, LEGO Star Wars is still going strong, and to celebrate, Twentieth Anniversary sets with exclusive retro minifigures are being released later this year. To get a glimpse at the first images and details, read on!

View the full article

These are great sets, but the price tags are just getting stupid. For example, the Snowspeeder was once $9.99, then $19.99, then $29.99, and now $39.99. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

These are great sets, but the price tags are just getting stupid. For example, the Snowspeeder was once $9.99, then $19.99, then $29.99, and now $39.99.

The sets look neat, but the pieces are too high. Bionicle G2 has that problem for some reason. Well, I think it’s because that when the Star Wars sets are special, they can have that kind of thing. However, it’s ridiculously high a little.:(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The podracer looks great. If only they made a UCS one...

The anniversary figures are a nice touch but a bit random. Like what does Han Solo have to do with the stormtroopers? Darth Vader would have been a better choice.