Warning! Kineti-creep has broken out of the Hero Factory and has escaped to an orbital sattelite factory. With Kinetic blasters, razor spikes and quad jets, he’s really a force to be reckoned with. You can cuff him and return that piece of tin to the Hero Factory! Good luck!

• [*]Scare the heroes with side mounted kinetic launchers![*]Navigate rubble with ease using quad jet feet![*]Heavily armored with articulated jaw armor and razor spikes![*]Stands over 6” (16cm) tall!

SAM_0989.jpgSAM_0990.jpgSAM_0991.jpgSAM_0992.jpgbuilding guideSAM_0993.jpg

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

This looks great but I think the head should go on the other side.

I disagree. his name IS kineti-CREEP. and he is creepy and sends shivers up (or maybe down) my spine. he looks like a demented spider-human-snake hybrid. I like him a lot, though the other one looks better. His legs are a stroke of brilliance, they add to the spider/creep feeling. Overall, great job!

Awesomeness

It's good, but I feel that the head doesn't quite work. The contrast between the head and neck draws attention to the fact that it's just a Hero helmet attached to an armor piece. Ignoring that, the Evo faceguard sort of looks like mandibles, which would probably look really cool if the helmet was easier to ignore.*sssssssSSSSSSSS**BOOM*

• 2 weeks later...