Heroes, we hope you’re receiving this message! Frictron has escaped and is trying to seek revenge on the planet Zoidon. Equip yourselves with anything you need to combat his vicious shredding claws, shoulder mounted plasma gun, crushing jaws and super strength and stop him before it’s too late. Failure is not an option!

• [*]Features shredding claws, shoulder mounted plasma gun, articulated jaws and jetpack![*]Highly flexible and poseable design![*]heavily armoured with stolen hero core![*]Stands over 6” (16cm) tall!

SAM_0994.jpgSAM_0995.jpgSAM_0996.jpgSAM_0997.jpgSAM_0998.jpg

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

Very cool. Especially love the mouth. And the overall bulk of him and gorrila-like appearance is superb.Too bad those paw pieces don't allow that thumb to be positioned and a more natural angle.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I love how you gave him a thumb and the use of two heads to give him a mouth. My one criticizem is the use of the 2.0/ 3.0 chest and hero core.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I love this.It reminds me some what of Xplode from the 1st wave, but MAJORLY improved. If I had to choose one thing to improve on, I would say to adjust the jetpack. At first glance I thought it was a tail. Maybe you could find a way to raise the flame peice a bit?

But if anyone were present who could hear the thoughts of the great spirit as they echo within the mask, they would hear one thing repeated over and over again: "I will return."

I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU DID.

How much are you asking? I love this model! Looks like a Hero Factory set! Actually, that might not be a compliment... looks like what the Hero Factory sets SHOULD look like! The colors flow well, he has articulation a mortar, and an AWESOME JAW THAT CHOMPS RAWR RAWR RAWR CHOMP EAT EAT. I like his arms and legs the most. They look bulky.

Awesomeness

That jaw made my jaw drop.:PNot really, but it's cool. I like the whole look to him, especially the opposable thumbs and hulking look. You seemed to have combined Raw-Jaw's appearance with another villain. The arms are really cool, too.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Everybody likes the Raw-Jaw jaw. Including me. It just flows really well, and is a great example of taking a semi-specialized piece and using it for something else in a fantastic way. The thumb and the jetpack are meh, but the rest of the model is fantastic! I would suggest angling the jetpack away from the body. It would make it look less like he decided to light his flatulence that way.

As everyone else has said, bravo on the jaw! It looks like it was supposed to be used that way, and it looks very functional, too. The hands also look nice and bulky. I like how his lower half is smaller than his upper half. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------