• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

LEGO Movie 2 Soundtrack Available to Buy and Listen To Now

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 16-July 01
  • 4,372 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 11 2019 - 09:26 AM

In conjunction with The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part debuting in theaters this past weekend, the soundtrack with all of the catchy songs (including Catchy Song) is now available! You can purchase digital or physical copies at for favorite retailer such as Amazon or listen on various streaming services. In addition, more official videos have been uploaded on YouTube, which Screen Rant has kindly collected. Be warned that some of the lyrics might be considered minor spoilers, so if you haven't seen the movie you might want to hold off listening to them until you do. These songs are all stuck inside my head!

View the full article

#2 Offline Toa of Pi

Toa of Pi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 14-March 04
  • 1,406 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2019 - 10:48 AM

Well, I know what I'm going to be buying at some point!

Two questions:

Does anyone know where to find the soundtrack (the songs, not the score) on CD?  I can only find it digitally on amazon.

Does anyone know where the score is being sold on CD besides amazon?  I was hoping for a pressed CD, rather than the on demand CD-R, but if not I won't be super picky.

#3 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 21-March 06
  • 4,552 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 14 2019 - 04:55 PM

Two questions:

Does anyone know where to find the soundtrack (the songs, not the score) on CD?  I can only find it digitally on amazon.

Does anyone know where the score is being sold on CD besides amazon?  I was hoping for a pressed CD, rather than the on demand CD-R, but if not I won't be super picky.

I've read that the soundtrack will get a wider physical release at an unspecified later date. No idea about whether the score will as well or not.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#4 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • News Manager

• 02-August 01
  • 13,364 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Feb 14 2019 - 07:24 PM

Two questions:

I've read that the soundtrack will get a wider physical release at an unspecified later date. No idea about whether the score will as well or not.

The score is already out on CD. I bought it from Amazon thinking it was the soundtrack, and while I was slightly disappointed to realize my error, Mark Mothersbaugh still did a fantastic job.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users