Craziest Bionicle character?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) In the stories, there is a number of characters who did wrong things, and people fear them for these actions. We may call them crazy, like the Joker from DC Comics and Carnage from Marvel. The crazy acts including killing people and doing extreme stunts or wrong ambitions.

Here’s a list of character that I think are the craziest:

1. Vezon - well, he is the embodiment of insanity

2. Teridax - he made a plan that involved him taking over the Great Spirit Robot and then tried to take over the outside universe, starting with Bara Magna.

3. Velika - he killed a couple of his kind’s creations and planned to kill more people, so he can rule Spherus Magna.

4. The Great Beings - they made plans about Makuta Teridax being destined to take over the Great Spirit Robot and Mata Nui using the Prototyoe Robot, so they can work together to restore SM. They didn’t know that Teridax would not want to help Mata Nui and want to take over the universe instead.

5. The Skakdi, including the Piraka and Nektann - they are plain murderous and they don’t have respect for others and each other much.

6. Malum - he’s a crazy Glatorian who gets so angry that killing is a way to win in an arena match. When he got exiled, he killed a Vorox pack leader, took over a group of Vorox, and then goes to kill anyone who gets in his way.

7. Roodaka - she’s a double agent who would secretly betray evil people and let Sidorak, who was her comrade, die in the hands of Keetongu.

8. G2 Makuta - the Mask of Ultimate Power made him so crazy that he turned evil. He even unfairly killed Umarak to complete his plan.

9. Telluris - he would kill anyone who gets in his way and he treats the Skopio X-V1 as a living thing

10. Metus - he betrayed his people and endangered them

11. Gavla - she attacked her fellow Matoran and missed being a Shadow Matoran

12. Vultraz - he is a serial killer who did a lot of bad things

13. The Barraki - they think that they should be the ruler of the Matoran Universe, so they tried to rebel. They also kill anyone who gets in their way.

14. The Brotherhood of Makuta - they are so ambitious that they are selfish and would kill anyone who gets in their way. Krika, though, is more mellow.

15. Umarak - he would kill anyone who gets in his way, even if it is an Elemental Creature.

16. Skull Slicer - he almost got the Toa Master killed in a game that he used to play

17. Tuyet - she wants to do conquest and have a Toa empire.

18. The Skakdi Fusion - he mind-controlled the Toa Mahri and created his own kingdom.

19. The Order of Mata Nui - they are good guys, but they kill evil people to do the right thing.

20. Umbra - he would kill anyone while he is guarding the Mask of Life

21. Karzahni - he is a tyrant who twisted Matoran’s bodies.

22. Annona - she likes killing people

23. Tren Krom - he would kill people who would try to kill him.

24. Mutran - he got insane from his encounter from Tren Krom. He made Vican uncomfortable being near him.

25. Teridax from the Melding Universe - he may be an embodiment of goodness, he would kill his enemies, like the real Teridax.

26. Ahkomu - he betrayed his kind to help Teridax harass them. He also made his fellow villagers sick at one time.

So, there you have it. I believe Vezon, Karzahni, Annona, Velika, the Skakdi, and Teridax are the craziest. Who do you think is the craziest?

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Funny story. When I was a kid, my mom got me velika from a Walmart. I thought he was a matoran version of onewa from legends of metru nui. Then I lose him when I moved to another house and find out that in the g1 story, he’s the reason matoran have free will and is a great being in disguise. Should have kept an eye on midget onewa

I’m not sure Teridax was crazy. He was able to plan things out logically, and in the long run, things generally worked out for him.

You have a point, Mac 'n' Cheese. However, it is not specified whether the character in question has to be truly mentally unstable.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

• 3 weeks later...

I’m not sure Teridax was crazy. He was able to plan things out logically, and in the long run, things generally worked out for him.

He's more ambitious and clever. Add in a lot of patience, arrogance, boasting and  gloating instead of insanity. Not unstable at all.

His main flaw was that he did not foresee the flaw of having Rahkshi from his makuta essence linked to his mind and using rahi control instead.

When Tahu incinerated them with the golden armor effect it caused him intense pain, giving Mata Nui the window of opportunity needed to knock him into the meteor despite the Prototype Universe Robot being inferior.

Also we have this quote from him

Little Toa, you have not yet begun to see even the barest outlines of my plans. I have schemes within schemes that would boggle your feeble mind. You may counter one, but there are a thousand more of which you know nothing. Even my ... setbacks ... are planned for, and so I shall win in the end.

Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987

qs3135.jpg

using rahi control instead.

A lot of people argue that he should use Rahi control for everything, and I don’t see the advantage, especially here. When he already had an army of Rahkshi at the ready, why would he take the time to gather a bunch of Rahi? And using that power would take concentration to maintain that control, whereas the Rahkshi would just take an order once and obey it unquestionably until they succeed or are told to stop.

• Upvote 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

• 4 weeks later...

Well, Takanuva looks at him as crazy in Takanuva’s Blog because he took over the Matoran Universe tyrannically, and Teridax later on plans to take over the outside universe. Tyrants can go crazy with ruling and physical power like this. It’s called “King Madness”. Lol.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)