A Toa Inika video made by a fan

bohrokmaster

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say thank you for your comments. I never thought that my video would make it to a forum that I have never knew about(going through my analytics revealed that some activity are from this forum). I wasn’t expecting my video to get noticed too much, but it did and it is my most popular video to date. I did this out of my childhood nostalgia for Bionicle(and the existentialism that it caused).

As per usual in my videos, please check the description for all the proper credits that made the animation possible!

(Btw I got copy claimed for music, I took a big oof)

AND BEFORE ANYONE ASKS:

Please... PLEASE, don’t ask me to make a Toa Mahri Commercial Recreation. I got a headache already from trying to find models for the Toa Inika for SFM and trying to recreate the particles, models, and lighting of the commercial as well as large SFM engine work arounds to make it as accurate as possible. (Not to mention all my animation mistakes that no one will notice, but I WILL!)

But maybe... just maybe, one day I will be able to do it... but I don’t have enough skills to do it yet soooo... yeah...