• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Greg Farshtey Has To Say About Recent Storyline

Greg Farshtey GregF quotes misconceptions

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Offline The Nold

The Nold
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 22-June 12
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 05:44 PM

[color=#008000;]Well... at least I know the story didn't just die in the flames abruptly. Some nice tidbits and clarification here. Thanks man! I miss Greg's work dearly. [/color] [color=#008000;]-NotS[/color]

We all do. At least, I know I do too.

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77
BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547516
~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

#42 Offline Lachanu

Lachanu
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-January 10
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 08:44 PM

Obviously the story was left at a cliffhanger. I am very curious of what will happen next. Will Orde and Gelu find the mysterious great being? And will Kopaka, and Pohatu make it back home.

I was told by thethreevirtues on YouTube that the reason why Greg isn't writing the serials is simply because he now has a daughter to look after and he dons't have time. I wrote a letter to him and sent it to LEGO and told them to give it to him regarding this topic.

(Spoiler Alert)

I was told by this forum just now that that great being is Vilika, the 2006 Po-Matoran. I also heard that he was the one who killed Tren Krom and Karzahni.

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users