• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Greg Farshtey Has To Say About Recent Storyline

Greg Farshtey GregF quotes misconceptions

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Offline The Nold

The Nold
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 425 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 05:44 PM

[color=#008000;]Well... at least I know the story didn't just die in the flames abruptly. Some nice tidbits and clarification here. Thanks man! I miss Greg's work dearly. [/color] [color=#008000;]-NotS[/color]

We all do. At least, I know I do too.

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77
BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547516
~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Radriar~

#42 Offline Lachanu

Lachanu
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 25 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2013 - 08:44 PM

Obviously the story was left at a cliffhanger. I am very curious of what will happen next. Will Orde and Gelu find the mysterious great being? And will Kopaka, and Pohatu make it back home.

I was told by thethreevirtues on YouTube that the reason why Greg isn't writing the serials is simply because he now has a daughter to look after and he dons't have time. I wrote a letter to him and sent it to LEGO and told them to give it to him regarding this topic.

(Spoiler Alert)

I was told by this forum just now that that great being is Vilika, the 2006 Po-Matoran. I also heard that he was the one who killed Tren Krom and Karzahni.

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users