• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Space Beast Gaburo

Featured

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline CZQ

CZQ
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-April 18
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2019 - 06:26 AM

47378956542_a64604419c_h.jpg

Just one of the many deadly monsters from outer space that stand to threaten to destroy the nearest major metropolitan area.

Flickr

46409394222_43cdaa492e.jpg    

#2 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 23-August 10
  • 579 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2019 - 01:43 AM

I'm sorry nobody has posted on this yet. This is super cool! I absolutely love the colorscheme and the leg design. It reminds me of Kraid from the Metroid series!

My Revamp MOCs (flickr) (Brickshelf)

My Short Stories

The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex
Web of Karzahni The Depths Below | Monster

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg.usro_photo.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create audiobook versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here for the chapters that've already been released!
Bionicle: USRO, is a list designed for immersing both new and old fans of Bionicle in the various pieces of lore. Whether you're a new fan wondering how to get started, or an old fan who's looking to review the series in chronological order, you'll want to check this out!

#3 Offline Icarax16

Icarax16
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 27-March 16
  • 169 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2019 - 04:43 PM

Good work! The only critique I have about this MOC is the head zamor spheres don't seem like a solid connection and despite creativity it looks like a separate thing from the MOC and not a part of the whole. But this is just one opinion, the body is great though and so is the head even without the spheres!

#4 Offline turaga edron

turaga edron
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 05-February 06
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 04 2019 - 08:57 PM

Very nice, looks scary.

#5 Offline CZQ

CZQ
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-April 18
  • 44 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 15 2019 - 10:03 AM

I'm sorry nobody has posted on this yet. This is super cool! I absolutely love the colorscheme and the leg design. It reminds me of Kraid from the Metroid series!

Thanks! I'm a big fan of Metroid myself, and I can definitely see a bit of Kraid in this guy. I was playing Other M (for some reason <_<) shortly before building Space Beast and I think a bit of the Gripper enemies rubbed off on me during the build process. momart15.jpg

Good work! The only critique I have about this MOC is the head zamor spheres don't seem like a solid connection and despite creativity it looks like a separate thing from the MOC and not a part of the whole. But this is just one opinion, the body is great though and so is the head even without the spheres!

Thank you! The zamors are supposed to look like an exposed brain, but I can see that they might look kind of tacked on. Tokusatsu monster, my biggest inspiration, tend to have very unusual and distinct heads so I wanted to try and emulate that look a bit.

Very nice, looks scary.

Glad you like it! 

Edited by CZQ, Apr 15 2019 - 10:04 AM.

Flickr

46409394222_43cdaa492e.jpg    

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users