Space Beast Gaburo

CZQ

• 2 weeks later...

Good work! The only critique I have about this MOC is the head zamor spheres don't seem like a solid connection and despite creativity it looks like a separate thing from the MOC and not a part of the whole. But this is just one opinion, the body is great though and so is the head even without the spheres!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry nobody has posted on this yet. This is super cool! I absolutely love the colorscheme and the leg design. It reminds me of Kraid from the Metroid series!

Thanks! I'm a big fan of Metroid myself, and I can definitely see a bit of Kraid in this guy. I was playing Other M (for some reason <_<) shortly before building Space Beast and I think a bit of the Gripper enemies rubbed off on me during the build process. momart15.jpg

Good work! The only critique I have about this MOC is the head zamor spheres don't seem like a solid connection and despite creativity it looks like a separate thing from the MOC and not a part of the whole. But this is just one opinion, the body is great though and so is the head even without the spheres!

Thank you! The zamors are supposed to look like an exposed brain, but I can see that they might look kind of tacked on. Tokusatsu monster, my biggest inspiration, tend to have very unusual and distinct heads so I wanted to try and emulate that look a bit.

Very nice, looks scary.

Glad you like it! 

Edited by CZQ
  • Upvote 1