Things that looks like they’re from BIONICLE

Have you ever seen anything in real life that reminded you of BIONICLE? I was at the Field Museum in Chicago today, and I saw these light fixtures surrounding Sue the T-Rex.

3d811cac-b725-46d1-8e27-5618d8aaa697.jpe

I don’t know about you, but I instantly thought of a Glatorian head.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

Well, there’s the Fallen from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, who reminds me of the Skrall. I always look at the Glatorian heads looking like Iron Man’s helmet.

Anyway, Hero Factory is so similar to Bionicle by the looks that I always think that both share the same universe (which could explain where the Great Beings have been since the Shattering. I would say that they may have created Hero Factory’s Mr. Makuro, but that is just a theory. Lol.). There are many HF characters that remind me of the Bionicle in other words.

Core Hunter reminds me of Stronius.

Voltix’s helmet reminds me of Hewkii Inika’s Mask.

Aquagon’s and the Jumper Beasts’ faces reminds me of Umarak the Destroyer’s and the Elemental Beasts’ faces.

The Heroes remind me of the Toa and Glatorian.

Plus, there’s Ninjago because Samurai X (the 2017 variation) reminds me of Ekimu because of the face.

DC Comics’ Doomsday and Marvel’s Abomination remind me of Umarak the Destroyer.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

wow guys this really looks like it could be from bionicle wow guys it looks just like lewa nuva guys

41FDANGV7XL.jpg

The awkward posing and lack of a BG makes this look like a stock photo, but it's also modded? I was about to say 'it's also misassembled' but Bionicle stock photos have a history of that.

:kakama: 

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

wow guys this really looks like it could be from bionicle wow guys it looks just like lewa nuva guys

41FDANGV7XL.jpg

The awkward posing and lack of a BG makes this look like a stock photo, but it's also modded? I was about to say 'it's also misassembled' but Bionicle stock photos have a history of that.

Not to mention the placement of his legs and the ball part in his chest. Lol.

41FDANGV7XL.jpg

Not to mention the placement of his legs and the ball part in his chest. Lol.

....those are literally what I meant.

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

• 1 month later...

I could also say that the Black Knight Ghost’s face from Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed looks like the black Vahki’s face in Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui (funny that both movies’ titles have a ‘2’ in them. Lol.).

Edited by Lenny7092

Might be a reach, but I remember owning 2 of these Magnetix Magnamen (before the recall) and playing with them around the Voya Nui saga

41N625HTY3L._SX355_.jpg

Isn’t it kind of silly to recall a toy because it’s harmful when ingested? Basically all toys could be recalled then.

And if it’s specifically the magnets, are there not still magnetic toys?

Sorry for going off topic, but it seems weird to me.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water