Skyrise: Ascent - IC Topic

Nato G

--IC: Hestala: The Skies, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"Oh no no, dahling," said Hestala, again to the pilot of the Rockoh who couldn't hear her.  "We can't have that; you'll scratch my paint."  She hit the blue button, and the side ramp released.  There was a hard clunk as it made contact with the side of the opposing, swerving ship, and a gentle grind as the ramp mechanisms labored against the resistance.

IC: Tacitus - Tesara Markets

And here he'd thought his presence would be causing a stir, yet there he was, wading through a crowd of panicked people fleeing for their lives, paying him little to no mind. Someone was ruining market day.

Tacitus wasn’t naive. He knew well that Tesara was an alluring target with its many resources and lesser security (relatively speaking). Market day, when everyone was gathered with wares and widget, was especially tempting. But it was also stupid.

Today Tacitus had decided to be an optimist. He’d decided to take a day off from the usual brutality of the wasteland and actually put these… widgets to some use. But it seemed the wasteland was intent on keeping him in the the thick of its violence. Not that he usually minded, but just this once he’d… never mind. He resigned himself to his role as combatant once more and marched toward the danger

Hefting his great axe and striding determined through the crowd until in visual range of the three attackers, Tacitus revved the rhotuka launcher on his axe and swung three spinners crackling with pain at them, one for each grey cloak, barely slowing his advance doing so before returning to marching at full speed, readying his axe for the blood it would soon taste.

IC: Akkitu- Skies above Tesara Market

The Sight flew above the battlefield, looking for the attackers. The camera mounted on top of the cockpit panned around, and through it, Akkitu saw the trio of beings responsible for the destruction. The Sight's three Zamor launchers locked onto their targets, and began to fire.

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

GM IC: Marketplace Battle - Tesara.

The rhotuka that Tacitus fired all struck true, though if the cloaked figures saw them coming, they made no effort to avoid them, and if they actually felt anything, it certainly didn't show. The attackers continued their advance undeterred, barely acknowledging the efforts of the other defenders, instead firing their missiles towards-

A Jetrax flew by overhead, and began firing explosives zamors towards them. The trio scattered at the sight of the aircraft, two of them managing to evade or take cover from the incoming fire, the third taking a direct hit and blossoming into a bright ball of light and electricity as its remaining electro-rockets were detonated, shredding the surrounding stands and stalls. Further explosions were gouged into the ground or surrounds by the missed shots from Akkitu, the decision to rain more explosives down upon the marketplace proving to be a poor one. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

As Mirror arrived near the epicenter of the chaos, he took in the scene in shock. Civilians trapped and wounded, open gunfire in the stalls, and the mysterious attackers were continuing their rocket barrage. Should he focus on the attackers, or the civilians? The decision paralyzed him for a few seconds. Then he drew his Lance and started running in, calling, "Ceas..."

Another round of explosions shook the marketplace, with Mirror being blown backward and shattering a stall. He barely caught a glimpse of a Jetrax wheeling away through the smoke, evidently hostile air support. Groaning, he pushed himself up and picked up his Lance where it had fallen (oddly pausing to note the fresh scratch down the blade he'd have to buff out later), and limped forward with new determination.

"Cease fire!" he called hoarsely, flashing his badge at the guards and civilians alike. "Cease fire!" All the while he was picking up speed, drawing closer to the two robed attackers.

IC: Eoron - Indomitable (New Atero Skies)

"Yes, sir," he nodded, something like a smile adorning his mask in appreciation that he was recognized. He understood the difficulty of that. "Thank you, sir."

IC: Akkitu- Tesara Market

Akkitu decided to land his ship. He parked it in an alley far enough away from the battle that it would stay safe. Akkitu then returned to the scene of the fight, and saw a blue-and-silver fellow approaching the cloaked beings, showing his Tesaran Guard badge, and shouting, "Cease fire!".

"What is that guard doing?" he asked himself.

GM IC: Coyle - the Indomitable, above New Atero.

"I'll leave you to... uh, whatever it is that you're doing." Coyle started to walk away.

As Mirror drew near, one of the hulking figures withdrew a broadsword from beneath their cloak, and shifted into a defensive stance. The other continued its relentless advance across the marketplace, though it had stopped firing now, and was moving towards where the trio had aimed their first rocket salvo. It seemed to be looking for something... 

Edited by Nato the Traveler

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Paju-Tesara Market

Ignoring the the shouting of Miror, Paju picked a target and launched her spinner.

IC: Rakin-Indomnible

Rakin opened the maintinence hatch. "Light!" The monkey jumped up, handed Rakin a cylindrical tool from the box, and sat down, eyeing Vian curiously. "Sorry," Rakin replied, "What was that?"

IC: Kane-Oma-Chasing Vista Baby

The door opened hitting Kane-Oma on the waist, causing him to grunt with pain. He sheathed his axe and atempted to grab the side of the ramp

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Taurek - Marketplace Skirmish

For a place so known for how welcoming it was, the proportion of attacks in Tesara was shockingly high.

I'd gone to check the bounty board, hoping to pick up some scraps that the increasingly high amount of bounty hunters and hired guns had left behind.

I guess I sound bitter about that. Probably because I am. In any case, there was nothing for me. A few petty thieves and the like but nothing that'd reimburse me properly, mentally or economically. A bad day, then.

It wasn't like I was starving, or anything. I had more than enough widgets to keep me safe for a few weeks before my next job, but that wasn't the point. I'm not good when idle. Might be the bruiser genes or something but I always have to be doing something that'll keep me occupied. Once I stop, I'm about as happy as a De-Matoran in Le-Metru.

I sighed, lightly thumping the board with my closed fist, before leaving. Sleep is usually the activity I deferred to when there wasn't anything I could be doing.

Good work ethic is nice when you actually have work to do.

I'd decided I'd cut through the marketplace. I actually liked the place, and it helped that there was a path that made my trip back to my place a little quicker.

Then, as if some higher being had a sardonic reply to my mental pleas, I was jumping to the ground, ears ringing.

Bombs, everywhere. Explosions were going off constantly in my ears, and I covered my head.

I took a peek from the improvised cover I was behind, still clutching my head. I could only spot one thing behind the fleeing swarm of people. A figure, striding across the marketplace, aiming a weapon I couldn't recognize.

The cover I had meant that, not only was I low down, I was also difficult to spot initially.  

Don't get involved. They won't pay you if you live and you'll be blasted into oblivion otherwise.

I initially resisted the urge to engage, but at the same time, I wasn't going to sit by whilst this figure played hide-and-seek with an explosive weapon. No, at the very least, I'd have done something today.  I extended the hand that my launcher was attached to, and fired.

2 hard metal rounds blasted from my arm, and though I couldn't hear them, I could certainly feel the kickback.

Maybe I did do this for more than the sense of fulfilment.

OOC: Targeting the terrorist who is still advancing

IC: Viann - Repairs

"Oh, I was just thinking about your name. Just sounded a little odd. Mine's Viann. Two Ns."

Edited by Dane.

IC: Tarutu, Tesara Marketplace

"Just like old times, huh?"

The question was rhetorical, of course; Tarutu had no idea whether she'd seen this matoran before in her life or not, and Metru Nui certainly hadn't been the only place in the universe that her kind called home. But, at least to her, that was just what it was. Just like back on the island of Mata Nui, fighting off Rahi four times her size as part of the guard... and while the context was, of course, very different, the sense of fighting a losing battle against all odds was very much the same. Despite her quip, she fell back into the role of a guard taking orders from a supposed superior incredibly easily.

She had one electro-blade to her name, how was she supposed to disarm three giants?

Still, she was too used to following orders, in the thick of combat, to question it. Stopping to think through every single order you received in a battle was a really good - and stupid - way to end up dead, and she'd kept herself alive in this Mata Nui-forsaken wasteland for far too long to make such a mistake easily. She didn't have a plan besides sticking her blade somewhere where it would hurt, but that was good enough for her.

In fact-- Make that only two giants. One had exploded spectacularly as it took a direct hit from an otherwise poorly-aimed barrage from the sky. Tarutu didn't spare the time to look skyward, her attention was already focused; and, as soon as Paju launched her rhotuka, Tarutu was leaping in its wake. She was no match for its speed, of course; but she was in good position to lunge for the nearest titan as soon as the spinner struck home. Her aim was to jab for the attacker's elbows with her blade, ideally shocking them enough that he (or she, or it) would release grip on their weapon.

After that... she didn't have a plan. She was playing this by ear.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Still gunfire echoed around him through the ringing of his ears. So much for respect of the law.

At least he had the attention of one of the attackers, and Mirror wasn't about to let them go back to launching rockets into the civilians. He continued running towards them, bracing himself to get caught in the crossfire.

Broadsword, he noted, and his grip unconsciously moved along his Shard Lance to mimic his opponent's before slashing at the terrorist, more a test of their defenses than a full-powered strike.

IC: Eoron - Indomitable (New Atero Skies)

Taking that as an, "at ease," Eoron lowered his hand and moved toward the elevator to continue his survey of the ship.

--IC: Hestala: The Skies, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"Whatever are you doing, dahling?" questioned Hestala in a mock-sweet tone as she watched the opposing pilot scrabble for a handhold on her side ramp.  He might be able to find a handhold, what with the ridged texture of the ramp, but it would be a small handhold, and even if he managed to get up and onto it, there was still the fact that the side door was still closed.

She gently drifted the Vista Baby to the side, intending to push away the Rockoh again.

-  -  -

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Hm.  The Indomitable was back in town.

A lone Rock Agori shadowed his brow as his gaze lingered on the sky, and the massive bulk of the airship and its fleet that filled it up.  While he could not say that he was particularly fond of it, he did possess a degree of respect for it, what it did, and what it represented.  He wondered what might be going on up there, if there were any odd goings-on going on, any mysteries that might need solving.  But even if there were, his bucket of bolts skyfighter couldn't get him up there for him to find out.  He'd just have to stick with mysteries that were closer to the ground.

Bacchus brought his eyes back down to the notice board before him, splattered here and there with numerous notices, announcements, and wanted posters.  Those in particular caught his eye; three missing persons?  All with money attached to them?  While the one for Xaril already detailed why he was wanted, thus robbing any mystique from that situation, the one for information about Barlow and Varim was more tantalizing.  He had heard vague mentions of these two drifting about, and wondered if he could not use what little concrete knowledge he had of them to his advantage.  Maybe he might even solve the mystery of where they had gone while he was at it.  (Of course, he was entirely unaware that, in some other corner of the Wastes, Barlow had already been found...)

Scribbling down the information detailed on the posters in his notebook, Bacchus took a pull on his pipe and let the smoke drift up.  He was about to exit the area of the notice board after one last scan, but he stopped, his eyes catching once more on something.  Or rather, two somethings.

The two odd missives, written by an unknown hand, about the Beacon and the Arena and the puzzle, and the diving bell on the shores of Aqua Magna.  He tore them off of their corner of the notice board and pored over them, almost bringing his nose to them as he examined them very very closely.  Abandoning the notice board without even putting up his own flier like he had first intended, he brought his new information over to his Horse with No Name, parked not far away from the board, and cracked open the writing desk and personal board that he kept in the front.  Brushing away the stacks of loose papers, notes, and assorted stuff, he began to copy down the contents of the missives onto spare parchment, taking care to mimic the style of handwriting as best he could; that might be important later.

--OOC:--

Getting involved in these mysteries was the sole reason I created this new guy.

Bacchus is currently Open For Interaction by the New Atero notice board, if anyone is interested.

IC: Akkitu- Tesara Market

From inside the wrecked market stall, Akkitu watched the guard advancing toward the caped being, aiming his lance at it. The Ko-Matoran also saw a pair of Ga-Matoran approaching, one of whom launched a Rhotuka at the terrorist. Akkitu drew his shovel, as he did not want to use any Kanoka until he got closer. He began moving in the creature's direction.

The rhotuka that Paju fired struck its target square in the chest, but just like Tacitus' attack before it, the projectile seemed to have no effect. Tarutu reached the figure a moment later, jabbing forth with her electro-blade, only for her opponent to deftly sidestep her attempted strike, angling its sword as it did to parry the incoming slash from Mirror

This close to the enemy, Taratu and Mirror are both able to discern that their target's hands and wrists were entirely mechanical, the same being true of the figure's face beneath its hood. If either of them had any familiarity with such things, they might have recognised their foe to be a Maxilos robot. 

Meanwhile, the remaining attacker stumbled, metal grinding and crunching under its cloak as the shots fired by Taurek slammed into its exposed back. It twisted around to face him, raised its arm, and fired an electro-rocket at him from the launcher integrated into its forearm. 

IC: Taurek - Gunfight with a robot

It stumbled, but didn't do much else. Much else except fire at me, of course. 

Seeing the electro-rocket blast towards me, I launched myself sideways, desperately. The shockwave from the explosion behind me was enough to tell me I'd successfully avoided the projectile.

Landing on my chest painfully, I groaned, pushing myself up and stumbling into a sprint for the nearest piece of cover, firing a few more rounds at the figure, ears ringing loudly.

Edited by Dane.

IC Temujin - Fe Sky:

Now, to someone particularly genre savvy, the mysterious disappearance of the airship might have been less surprising. But alas, for Temujin, it was both intriguing and dismaying. Airships were not known for their great speed or stealth abilities, what with being very large and difficult to hide.

It also somewhat gave support to his idle thought that someone from Fe was up to something. Or, at the very least, someone was interested in more than the scraps left behind.

With no method of finding the airship becoming apparent, Temujin pushed the throttle on the Bandit forward and felt acceleration pull uncomfortably at his chest as the gaudy Jetrax blazed through the morning sky toward New Atero...

IC: Tarutu - Tesara Marketplace

Oh, for the--

Whatever Paju's rhotuka had been meant to do, it clearly hadn't done; the attacker didn't even seem to slow, and Tarutu's eyes widened as she realised she was barrelling towards a foe who wasn't hindered in the slightest. Unless she really, really made this strike count, he was either going to crush her to a pancake, or blast her out of existence, and it would be such a stupid way to die--

And then she was past the attacker, her blade stabbing harmlessly through empty air as he simply removed himself from her path. Thrown off-balance, Tarutu flailed blindly for a moment, before managing to regain her footing and whip around to face the fight once more. The giant was paying her no mind at all, it seemed, as it rather busied itself exchanging blows with a Tesara guard; so, even as ill-advised as it was, the Matoran took a moment to scrutinise the attacker. She could see robotic parts, but nothing organic to speak of... and the only thing that reminded her of was the scrapped Vahki she'd seen occasionally after returning to Metru-Nui.

With this knowledge in mind, she scampered back a few paces, just in case the robot should turn on her... but she wasn't fleeing, oh no. Tarutu saw herself as far too tough for that.

Rather, when she was only a few more steps away from the attacker, she turned and charged straight back again. With any luck, its attention was indeed fully on the guard... and her intent was to slam into the robot's leg, hoping that the impact would knock it off-balance long enough for Mirror to get in a clean hit.

---

IC; Kastir - Cliffside, Capstone bar

Hm.

The hulking, toothy giant had spent several minutes poring over the noticeboard just outside the bar. She had only recently returned to the town - if you could quite call it that... town sounded a far too civilised descriptor for Cliffside - after pursuing a certain objective much farther into the desert wastes than anyone had any right to go, even for the considerable price she'd been offered. To add insult to injury, she'd come back to find that the one who'd promised her such payment had been dead for nearly as long as she'd been gone so, while Kastir didn't quite count the trip as a waste of time... it had certainly been an unpleasant surprise to return to. Her wallet, therefore, was feeling far too light, and that meant is was time to see who was offering good money for some worthless piraka.

There were a few, alright, and Kastir made a point to take note of the most promising ones; but, somehow, the bounties themselves weren't what caught her attention. There were all manner of random scrawlings, of dubious validity, pinned across the board - those, too, she knew better than to pay any mind to - but two stood out. One was a partially obscured notice about a beacon, an arena... while it could have been yet one more piece of drunken scribble, something about it smelled, to her, of promise.

And she clearly wasn't the only one; the second notice that caught her eye had been placed right next to that one, offering a very comfortable financial compensation to anyone who would aid a certain Drukann in his own investigation of the location. Not her typical field of expertise, perhaps; but it sounded, to Kastir, like an easy way to make some good money. She could play bodyguard just as well as the next person, and the reward certainly wasn't one to be sniffed at. She would meet with the one offering such a payment, the titan decided, and see if he seemed genuine.

Of course, being away for so long, she had very few faces to attach names to, and the ad-poster's wasn't one of them. Rather, after hunching through the low doorway into the Capstone - low by her standards, at least - Kastir first approached the bartender. Flicking him a couple of widgets, she leaned forward, softly voicing the name she was looking for.

"A Mr. Drukann?"

Edited by Darth Jaller

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Despite the several blows aimed at the terrorist, it still managed to easily parry his strike, and during which Mirror caught a glimpse of a red mechanical face beneath the hood. He was shocked of course, but he shelved his questions for after the fight. Now, he needs to focus on staying alive.

"Stay back!" he called to the unfamiliar Matoran, seemingly unnecessarily as one was already backing off... only to make a blind charge toward his foe. Grumbling to himself, he tried to make the most of it and keep the robot's attention with another stronger slash right back at the parrying sword.

Curiously, as soon as Taurek began to retreat, his assailant turned away from him, and continued moving towards whatever objective it was intent on pursuing. In doing so, it caught sight of Tacitus, but was too slow in evading his axe, which buried itself deep into the Maxilos' waist with a grinding crunch. Eliciting a noise that sounded vaguely like an irritated growl, the Maxilos grabbed the shaft of the axe with one hand, in an effort to prevent it being pulled free for another strike, and swung a vicious punch at Tacitus' face with the other. 

The other Maxilos was having an equally rough time with its three opponents. It brought its weapon up to once again parry the strike from Mirror, only to stumble as Tarutu slammed into the back of its leg - an experience that would feel every bit as painful for Tarutu as one would expect from running headlong into a chunk of metal - and Akkitu stabbed a blade into its other foot. Consequently, Mirror's blade slipped past the Maxilos' guard, and scored a gouge across the machine's shoulder. The Maxilos retaliated by attempting to kick Tarutu, and sweeping its sword horizontally towards Mirror. 

"I said stay back!" he shouted to the three Matoran again. Mirror took a few steps back, activating the magnets in his hand to repel the machine's sword away from him and the others.

"Thank you for your help, but this is for the Tesara Guard to handle! Stay back!"

Tacitus barely managed to block the robot's punch with a strained arm, with which he grabbed hold onto the attacker's arm, before using the axe lodged in the Maxilos and the grasped arm to pull himself forward at a rapid speed, intending to deliver a brutal headbutt with his heavily armoured helmet to the robot's face.

Edited by Onaku

The magnetic manipulation is sufficient to tug the Maxilos' swing off-course, successfully sparing both Mirror and Akkitu. In response, the Maxilos removed one of its hands from the sword, raised its arm launcher, and loosed an electro-rocket towards Mirror. 

Comprehending the intention behind Tacitus' attack, the Maxilos made no effort to avoid or prevent the headbutt, instead angling its head slightly to ensure that its eyes and other sensors would be spared from the brunt of the impact. Metal helmet and metal skull collided with an almost comical clang, and the Maxilos stumbled back, releasing its grip on the shaft of the skrall's axe, its mask cracked and crumpled. 

IC: Tarutu - Tesara

"Yeah... yeah, no argument here."

Dazed from the kick, and hurting more than she had anticipated from slamming into what felt more like a solid wall than a single leg of any being - she wasn't sure what else she'd expected, although in fairness she'd never gone head-to-head with someone made of nothing but metal before - the Ga-Matoran finally let herself stumble back from the fight. Now that she'd actually done some damage, even if it was only to leave the robot a tiny bit exposed to the guardsman's strike, her pride would actually let her retreat; and, for once, she was willing to do just that.

Electro-blade still in hand and activated, just in case anything else came her way, Tarutu limped back out of the immediate radius of the fight. She ached all over, and there seemed to be an ominous, if small, crack in her chest armour where it had borne the brunt of her impact; but otherwise, she didn't think she'd suffered any lasting damage. The robot's kick had, however, almost dislodged her mask; so she allowed herself the moments to push it straight, making sure it was once more securely in place.

Once more, orange eyes narrowed as she looked in the direction of the fight. She wasn't going to take for granted that the guard had it entirely in hand... but she was also feeling too sore to immediately debate the point.

For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

IC: Akkitu- Tesara Market Battle

"Ok."

Leaving the battle, Akkitu noticed how sore his arms were from all the force he had needed to break the robot's armor with the shovel. Sitting down in one of the market stalls, he noticed the Ga-Matoran who had rammed into the robot's leg with an Electroblade- and her own head- was there adjusting her mask.

"Are you okay?"

IC: Taurek - Recognition

Another figure was wrestling with this machine. I almost immediately realized who it was. A sour taste in my mouth.

I almost considered leaving the son of a piraka to get blown to bits by the thing. 

Growling, I jumped out of cover, extending my arm yet again and closing an eye. I watched for a moment, anticipating any sudden movements.

"Eat this." I muttered, before I fired three times at the robot, this time completely audible to me. I'm glad I never did decide to get rid of this thing.

Edited by Triple D

Two things Tacitus had done before his helmeted head collided with the robot's face. One, he had prepared himself for the impact, knowing well how a hard knock on the helmet felt like, and was quick to recover after the fact. Two, he had already thought out his next move, should this one have succeeded; rip the axe from the robot's midsection and deliver a forceful vertical swing, one that would at least cleave the robot's head in twain, if not cleave further.

And so, shaking off the ringing in his head, Tacitus ripped out his axe, no longer held in place by the Maxilos, and raised it to deliver what would hopefully be a finishing blow.

"Oh no."

Mirror quickly shifted back, forgetting about the sword to release a pulse of magnetism to blow the rocket off course. But before it could go careening off into another stall, he turned and snatched it with magnetism again, angling it to launch harmlessly into the sky.

But in his panic to deal with the rocket, he left himself open if the machine decided to close the distance.

[iC]: Vrokdann - New Atero

" So there I was. I had him at my feet, trapped under a rock the size of a Muaka's head. He probably had the most pathetic face ever put behind a mask. And while I've got my gun against his face I think 'let's give him some last words just because', and what do you think he says before I tell him? He says..."

- Vrokdann!-

" Oh come on, Drendakk, I was inspired! Are you seriously cutting my inspiration like that?"

- Vrokdann, there's been nobody there since about an hour.-

She looked to her side and indeed, whoever it was, they were gone now.

" He... HE LEFT ME SPEAKING ALONE LIKE I'M INSANE?! WHERE IS HE?! I HAVE TO TELL HIM THE ENDING AND THEN KILL HIM!!"

- And how are you going to kill him if he didn't even tell you his name?-

" HE'S SHORT, AND A FOOL, AND DEAD! THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW! LET ME USE MY X-RAY VISION TO GET HIM!"

She shot beams from her eyes instead, almost hitting a marketstand.

" UGH, WHY DO MY X-RAYS LOOK LIKE LASER RAYS?!"

- Okay, enough! First, you don't have X-Ray Vision! Second, you're making a scene in a public area!-

There was a lot of people around. If nobody was listening to her for at least an hour, somebody sure was now.

- And third, YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THE TOA SAID!-

" Except I do! He said... um..."

She didn't. And if it wasn't clear yet, Drendakk's words were inside her head, but all of Vrokdann's words were at a very audible level. In other words, she was screaming to herself.

"...go throw yourself down a well, Drendakk."

- You wouldn't say that if I was the one outside!"

" So that's what you wanted all along, huh? HUH? COME HERE YOU PIECE OF-"

Now she was punching the air. She would get the authorities' attention any moment now.

[OOC]: Does anybody want to stop this crazy lady? She's very visible and might break something (also probably help you if you use the right words)!

Edited by Lipuret McKaukau

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Mirror's opponent made no effort to seize the advantage. Instead, it started moving - hobbling slightly on the foot with the shovel still sticking out of it - in the direction it and its companions had originally been attacking. 

Tacitus' opponent, meanwhile, brought up one of its hand to bat aside the descending axe, losing several of its fingers in the process. Taurek's shots hammered at its already-damaged back, and the machine began to bend sideways as its spine struggled to support it, sparks erupting from the gaping gouge in its waist and setting its cloak aflame. The mangled Maxilos drew back its other arm, and threw a clumsy punch at Tacitus' throat. 

IC: Taurek - Finishing the fight

Attempting to put aside the identity of my current ally, I walked a few meters forward closer to the robot, my arm still outstretched.

Click.

Oh.

I reached into my bag, pulling out a shining metal zamor, feeling the weight of it for a moment. I briefly watched as Tacitus attempted to wrestle with the robot. 

Allowing myself a brief grin, I pushed the sphere into my launcher, and felt the device click as it was loaded. The laser targeting device homed in on the robot's face.

I fired, feeling the recoil for hopefully a final time.

IC: Paju- Tesara Market

Paju had been wanting to dive in, but after watching the other matoran basically getting in the way, she decided it might be best to take a step back. But she got her dagger ready, Just in case.

IC: Rakin-Indomnible

"Oh, sorry," Rakin said as he examined the engine. "My name's Rakin. Your machine here is in pretty good condition."

IC: Kane-Oma-Chasing Vista Baby

Kane-Oma's mind peaked through the rage for just a moment, and he realised how stupid he must look. Even if he did climb on the ship, he would loose the Mukau. He forced himself to let go and rev the engine on his ship, which began to rise.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Realizing his mistake, Mirror reeled around to find... the machine ignoring him, continuing on its course. Strange.

But he wasn't about to let it go back to launching rockets. Mirror charged back into the fray and readied his Shard Lance to pierce through the machine's neck.

IC: Akkitu- Tesara Market, Watching the Battle

Akkitu noticed a crack in the Ga-Matoran's armor. With a chill, he realized that it was unusually close to her heartlight.

"There's a strange crack near your heartlight. Are you absolutely sure you'll be okay?", asked Akkitu.