Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Matilda - Leaving Corpse Party

"Alright." She climbed onto Trash of the Desert. "I'll follow you. Lead the way, Captain Rudy."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - The Tower, Upstairs

"I am loyal to you and to New Atero, Your Spikiness. You know this. And you must know that if something is threatening our city, something that would drive you and the Commander to take such extreme lengths, I want to be informed, so I can better protect our people. I do not doubt the Commander's credibility, nor that of his informants. But were the words of the informants the sole reason for these actions being taken?"

GM IC: Coyle/Hakkzan - The Tower, Upstairs. 

"This city is a powder keg," Hakkzan muttered, "And there are plenty of idiots out there who are all too happy to keep playing with fire."

"At the moment, rumours are all we have. But those rumours indicate that rogue elements in this city are organising," Coyle spoke up, "I convinced Hakkzan that we needed to act on those rumours while they were still rumours."

"And that strike first policy has given them all the evidence they need to win others over to their cause!" 

22 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

Porangi eagerly followed.

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement.

He led Porangi down a winding stone staircase, slicked with spilled streaks of indiscernible chemicals. The stairs exited out round, vaulted room with dim, flickering lightstones set into sconces on its walls. The light glinted off of a slew of haphazard metallic shapes stacked around the room, many of which looked like they might have once been part of living beings. 

"Welcome..." Doctor K spun around to face Porangi, offering the zyglak a curt bow, "...to my laboratory."  

14 hours ago, Toa Niretta said:

IC: Tamaya - Tesara Outskirts

"The name's Tamaya, for your information. Not that you'd care."

GM IC: Guard - Tesara Outskirts.

"You're right, I don't," the guard grumbled, "Now, Tamaya, this is an active crime scene, so unless you're a witness, or have some other information to offer us, would you kindly vacate the area and return to the city? It's for your own safety." 

16 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse (Silvana Interrogation Room)

"And how many more innocents are you expecting to die for you?" Mirror replied, his voice getting a little raised. Then he sighed again and pushed back from the table to leave. As he stood, he explained, "I'm going to leave this to the Captain. For your sake, I hope she's in a charitable mood."

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara Guardhouse.

"Hey, I didn't kill anyone!" Silvana snapped back, "I didn't know those Maxilos were coming for me. I may be a criminal, but I still have a code. Don't you dare try to blame me for the actions of a lunatic!" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - The Tower, Upstairs

She thought for a moment, and then said, "Commander, I believe His Spikiness may be correct. In matters such as this, utmost care has to be made to ensure that you do not accidentally further the cause of a potentially dangerous group in trying to stop them."

She managed a small smile. "But... it may not be too late. The public apology will be a good start. Thankfully, no one was physically hurt, and your intentions were noble. An honest and direct approach will show the people we are willing to take responsibility for what has been done. Hiding it will only make things worse, I feel."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Coyle/Hakkzan - The Tower, Upstairs.

"Are you mad?" Coyle sputtered, "If we go out there and tell people that we suspect a Skrall uprising, there'll be mass panic." 

"After what happened last time, people are going to lash out," Hakkzan agreed.

"Think about what that will do to our people."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

Porangi nodded and whistled. "Nice place! So... where do you want me?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tamaya - Tesara Outskirts

"I can take care of myself, thanks..." She frowns. "But fine..since you're so insistent on trying to figure this out by yourself, I've got business elsewhere."

Tamaya activates her jetpack and takes off for the village above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara Outskirts

Garuda started up the Sand Bat and saluted with one claw as the craft's multitude of wings grated into takeoff position, and she rocketed off toward the city above.

After the day's events, and what was going on down below, it didn't feel right to Garuda how quiet everything was. She was ready to just go to bed and put those memories behind her.

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse (Silvana Interrogation Room)

"No..." Mirror admitted, "But if those machines come back, and my friends die keeping you safe, you might as well have." He opens the door, and walks out.

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

Kaenis couldn't help herself, she shifted some of the bundles in her arms to try to peer around them without giving too much away. Still, Bacchus would have his best chance to glimpse her (hideous) long, shield-like face that seemed stretched and warped beyond its normal shape, her (greedy) emerald eyes beneath, wide with curiosity.

"People have been trying to figure out the Arena for years," she muttered, showing a clear tension between her shyness and need to find out more. "It started glowing a couple years back, but... no one's been able to make sense of it."

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside

Blissfully unaware of the havoc going on above, Arkis was in his surgery, operating on a grizzled Skrall who had badly broken and twisted his arm "in er... minor scuvle." Whatever the real cause, Arkis was happy to have a native to operate on today, happy enough to be humming an old tune his mother had taught him as he searched through his instruments.

Finding what he was looking for, he turned back to the patient with a crooked grin. "Now, uh... this... this won't hurt a bit!" He chuckled alone at his own joke, for the patient was already unconscious.

He pushed his coat aside to take a seat beside the propped up arm, zooming his eye on the grisly sight unfazed. Yes... no... this won't do at all. These bones are far too... piecemeal to support this limb. He reached to one side and grabbed a couple bits of rusted rebar and his torch. That should do nicely...

Still humming to himself, Arkis sat back and let his mechanical hands begin their work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Bacchus did indeed manage to catch a glimpse of Kaenis' face, but he made neither comment nor reaction.  Really, he didn't feel that strongly about it; it told a story, as did everyone else's face, but there would be time later to figure that story out.  For now, it was the mysteries that took top priority.

 

He clenched his pipe tighter between his teeth as he scrabbled for his pen, eager to jot down the new information.  On the page that held the recorded missive about the Arena, he scribbled:

Quote

arena glowing few years ago

glowing = beacon???

"A couple years back... about how many years, exactly?" he asked.  "And others have investigated it in the past... have any of them come back from it alive?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

As Mirror exited the interrogation room, the large form of Hadraeka exited from the door adjacent, from the observation room. She turned to her fellow Guard and nodded, her intense yet stoic eyes looking at him expectantly from behind her Rode, relaying a wordless greeting and invitation to discuss the matter at hand.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

Mirror stiffened as the large guard ducked out beside him, but he quickly recognized her and let out his caught breath. "Hadraeka..." he sighed. "You scared me."

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

Feeling marginally more comfortable, Kaenis peeks out a little farther, and her voice steadies. "It was something like... two years ago? It's not dangerous, I've been there myself. It's just... mysterious. Just this glowing symbol of the three virtues."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero Streets:

All packed up and paid, the Iron Glatorian began making his way back to his ship, at none to hurried a pace, his mechanical leg clanking loudly against the pavement.

IC Keeper - Tesara Outskirt:

They made a chittering sort of purr, before shrugging. "True."

With nothing else to add, and the curious pair leaving, Keeper had nothing else keeping them there. So they too, began to leave the scene. They had meat to eat. 

 

OoC: Temujin and Keeper open for interaction.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

"Apologies." She simply said, a bit curt, but sincere. "An intriguing case you've got in there."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-(Regretting) Chasing Vista Baby

Kane-Oma grinned as he continued to push up against the bottom of his target and moved a lever in his cockpit. The pair of horns on the the front of his vehicle began to move, grabbing at and digging into the Vista Baby's side. Suddenly there was a whirring sound from behind him. Kane-Oma turned to see the Midak blaster rotating to face him. He quickly shut down his ship, hoping the horns would hold, and activated his blade of protection. High power blasts of light pelted him. He managed to block the first of them, but lost concentration and was knocked off of the Mukau. Just in time he managed to grab onto his vehicle with one hand, leaving him dangling out over the expanse of desert below.

OOC: I hope that all makes sense and isn't over-doing it. Let me know if you have a problem with it.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - The Tower, Upstairs

"Not that honest, Commander. I was referring to a statenent such as, the Guard acted rashly on concerning information, as we feared the wellbeing of our people was at stake- and we made a mistake. That sort of thing. I don't much care for lying, but... sometimes, omission of detail is necessary. I understand that."

~

IC: Matilda - Following Garuda

She followed after Garuda, keeping a careful eye on her as they flew.


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakin-New Atero

Rakin, having caught a ride down from the Indomnible with someone or other,  was on his lunch break, strolling nonchalantly through the streets looking for somewhere to eat. The monkey trailed just behind him, glancing around as if it was guilty of something. As they walked Rakin spotted a stranger that was walking rather loudly. "Hey!" He shouted at Temujin, waving his hand. "Hows it goin?"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tamaya - Tesara

Landing in the village Tamaya heads over to the message board. She'll have to put up some flyers to advertise her findings for sale.....but as she makes her way there she observes her surroundings. Signs of an attack still lingering. Maybe that murder was only a part of it.

OOC: open for interaction again

Edited by Toa Niretta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

 

3 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

IC: Juno - Leaving New Atero 

Long and skinny fingers grasped around a small bag. Inside jingled a cache of newly poured widgets, freshly earned. 

Squeezing the coinpurse briefly, the figure stuffed the bag inside another, much bigger bag on her back. Compartments upon compartments lined the bag, many of which weren't even filled yet. A few maps poked out of the side compartment, rolled up not so neatly. She straightened her posture, though even after doing so, her head hung low, hunched slightly. Red eyes glimmered behind a Kanohi Volitak, looking around, seeing only a hunched over figure and a curious looking Rock Agori who seemed to have something in his mouth, and a notebook in his hand.

"Time to blow this joint." She chuckled, her pace quickening as she realised her ship was not far at all from her current location. Juno didn't like staying in New Atero for too long. Towns bored her, especially this one in particular. Very little set it apart from anywhere else, apart from the unfortunate civil unrest currently brewing. 

She paused for a moment, reaching for the bigger of the two maps in her bag, and rolling it out in her gloved hands. An incomplete, but surprisingly well drawn map of the South Eastern area of Bara Magna, complete with the rumoured area nearby Aqua Magna. This, without a doubt, was where she intended to travel today. After dropping off her scrap, she had a good sum of funds, and more importantly, a ship that wasn't weighed down. 

Juno studied the map closely, muttering to herself as she scribbled down a temporary half-plan to get to her destination with a pencil quickly retrieved from the giant void of objects on her back.

OOC: Juno open for interaction, as well as nearby Kaenis and Bacchus. Convenient, huh?


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2019 at 2:26 PM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

Feeling marginally more comfortable, Kaenis peeks out a little farther, and her voice steadies. "It was something like... two years ago? It's not dangerous, I've been there myself. It's just... mysterious. Just this glowing symbol of the three virtues."

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

"Forsooth!" Bacchus said under his breath as he scribbled down this new information.  Slowly, more and more pieces of this puzzle were coming together.  This was all very exciting!  "Do you know if anything has changed since you last saw it?  Or, better yet, why don't you go there with me and we'll figure that out ourselves?"

 

Out of the corner of his eye, he glimpsed a strange individual with an enormous sack on their back, hanging out closer to the notice board than he and Kaenis were and bearing quite a few conspicuous maps.  It suddenly occurred to him that he might be in need of one soon, seeing as he didn't really know exactly how to get to the Arena.  He scribbled down another note to talk to the map-bearing individual once Kaenis accepted or declined his offer to travel with him.

 

-   -   -

 

23 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-(Regretting) Chasing Vista Baby

Kane-Oma grinned as he continued to push up against the bottom of his target and moved a lever in his cockpit. The pair of horns on the the front of his vehicle began to move, grabbing at and digging into the Vista Baby's side. Suddenly there was a whirring sound from behind him. Kane-Oma turned to see the Midak blaster rotating to face him. He quickly shut down his ship, hoping the horns would hold, and activated his blade of protection. High power blasts of light pelted him. He managed to block the first of them, but lost concentration and was knocked off of the Mukau. Just in time he managed to grab onto his vehicle with one hand, leaving him dangling out over the expanse of desert below.

OOC: I hope that all makes sense and isn't over-doing it. Let me know if you have a problem with it.

--OOC:--

I think you're okay?  Though, to my recollection, the Vista Baby was rammed from underneath, not the side, so I don't see why the horns would dig into the side.

--IC: Hestala: The Skies, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

There were numerous crunching and scraping sounds coming from the underside of the Vista Baby, which caused Hestala to crunch and scrape her teeth in annoyance.  That was more damage that she'd have to shell out money to fix.  Gratefully, the sounds stopped once her Skyblaster barrage launched, which she took as a sign that she had hit her mark, but she didn't see the Rockoh plunging toward the sand like she expected, and there seemed to be something weighing down her airship.  If it turned out that the rival ship had somehow held on after ramming her, she was going to be a very grumpy Vortixx.

 

She decided to send the Vista Baby down toward the sand, intending to use the ground to scrape off whatever weight had latched on.  It was a bit of a risky move.

Edited by Ironfist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara

A short time later, Garuda sets down in the usual lot with her usual lack of care and hopped down, waiting for Tilly.

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

He sighs. "This is out of my pay grade. I'd let the Captain handle it herself if she wasn't... indisposed."

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

Four what? Never mind.

"Yeah, I... I don't have anything going on."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

Hadraeka's face took on a grim expression. "Yes, I heard about that. It pains me that I couldn't be there at the market place to help during the attack." She then shifted, her expression becoming more focused and neutral. "Anyway, you might be interested to hear that everything the Vortixx in there said was the truth, as far as she knew anyway. The part about Fe being behind it is mostly conjecture." 

"This may not be all too useful, but I believe confirmation of honesty is always good to have. Wouldn't you agree, Mirror?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - The Aquarium [Aqua Magna]

"A big yellow button then. If anything happens, a big yellow button is gonna save us."

-A big yellow button indeed.-

 From this vantage point, the waters looked lonely and old. They had become calm, at the expense of making everyone afraid of disturbing them. Only those who forged their will to the waters could thrive in them. And they weren't exactly the kind you'd want to meet.

 The shore was likewise as lonely, but not as old. The waves kept refreshing it, even against its desires. It was inviting to whatever drifted away from danger.

 This time, however, something drifted into danger.

-Hey. Look at that. That thing right there, look at it.-

"Where? You mean that thing? It's just a..."

 She couldn't distinguish what the creature was, but it made her extremely uneasy. It was black, metallic, rough, pointy, yet also squirmy in its movement. It had three eyes in a triangular formation, and a bright set of fangs. Overall, it looked painful.

"That's..."

-Beautiful...-

"...definitely out of the ordinary."

Vrokdann punched the big yellow button with way too much strength and yelled into it.

"CHIEF! THERE'S A BIG UGLY THING HEADING YOUR WAY! BETTER LOOK OUT!"

 She knew he'd heard, but a part of her also hoped he didn't have to go back up just for that...

OOC: Apologies for any colour inconsistencies, I'm quite colourblind and this new palette isn't helping. Vrokdann's meant to be brown and "Drendakk"'s meant to be some sort of orange.


I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero Streets:

He returned the wave with one of his own, "I'm doing quite well indeed!" 

His pace did not falter.

 


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

A grin split Bacchus' stubbly face, and internally, he fist-pumped.  A mystery-solving partner! he exclaimed mentally.  He was finally starting to fall into the mold of those high-caliber sleuths!  "Excellent!" he exclaimed out loud, accidentally trying to suck on his tongue instead of his pipe stem for a moment.  "Here, I'll help you get your stuff back to your place first, then I'll grab my skyfighter and meet you back at the notice board in, say, ten minutes?"  He stuck his notebook and pen back in his pocket and began struggling to re-stack and lift Kaenis' goods that he had spilled earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Murder Basement

"Just take a seat," Doctor K flicked a switch on the wall, brightening the lightstones to a more reasonable level. This revealed that there were indeed chairs nestled among the rest of the detritus occupying the room.  

Doctor K opened up a crate and emptied it onto a table, creating a small pile of robotic limbs and other parts. 

"Let's see if I have something in your size..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Coyle/Hakkzan - The Tower, Upstairs.

"That could work," Hakkzan mused, "What do you think?"

"I think, regardless of what course of action we take, we need to start preparing for the worst-case scenario."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara Guardhouse.

Her interrogator gone, Silvana sat back with a sigh, awaiting news of her fate. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse 

He looked stunned for a moment. "You.... oh, you were... observing. Thank you, that does make this... a little easier."

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

"Yeah... sure." Kaenis wasn't entirely sure what he was excited about, but his enthusiasm was infectious. She led the slow, awkward way back to her ship, feeling better than she had for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Juno - New Atero 

Increasingly short pencil put away, Juno rolled her map up neatly, then stuffed it in the compartment not so neatly.  The journey was planned, and she was ready to set off. 

At this point, she'd have used her grapple hook to try and get to her ship quicker, but she'd already been told off by a very tired and very frustrated guard that activity was dangerous and illegal. So, she settled for walking. 

She hummed to herself, in transit to her ship.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

Hadraeka's nodded. "So what's next?"

 

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement of doom, New Atero

"Alright then." Porangi did as he was told and took a seat on one of the chairs, idly drumming the fingers of his singular hand on his thigh.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Matilda - Home

She landed in her own parking spot, walking over to Garuda. "You still set on those pies? I can go get them while you go get settled in."

~

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"What did you have in mind, Commander?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara

"Tilly, I've been truhmatized," Garuda whined, quickly rebounding to her old self. "You have to get me pie now."

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse 

"I'm going to report to the Captain, and again offer my recommendation that we turn her loose. We can't risk more lives protecting her."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Aquarium, Aqua Magna)

In the intervening minutes, Waveahk had successfully disposed of 'the bait' - no doubt this was what had attracted Vrokdann's guest.

"The purpose of the intercom was so that you didn't have to scream." Waveahk lightly pressed a tiny red button on another console with his abnormally long fingers... and nothing happened. He pressed it again, nothing happened. He continued to rapidly press it until finally the harpoon fired, toward the tricloptic leviathan.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"What did you have in mind, Commander?"

GM IC: Coyle/Hakkzan - The Tower, Upstairs.

"That'll depend on how the people react to the news," Coyle shrugged, "Suffice it to say, I won't let my people be ousted from this place."

"Whose side are you on? The Skrall are the ones causing the problem right now." 

"Watch your words! We're all supposed to be on the same side, remember?"

10 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement of doom, New Atero

"Alright then." Porangi did as he was told and took a seat on one of the chairs, idly drumming the fingers of his singular hand on his thigh.

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement.

Doctor K spent the next few moments moving back and forth from Porangi to the workbench - measuring parts of Porangi's arm, then cutting components down to size to match. 

"Any special requests?" He piped up, after a while, "Extra fingers, spiky claws, double-joints? Biology can be so limiting... mechanical limbs offer far more options." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Whoa Dude

"With all due respect, Your Spikiness," Armani said, looking a tad disappointed, "The Skrall people are not the ones causing the problem. It sounds as if this group- if there does exist such a group- is, if they do happen to be Skrall, likely a minority of Skrall. Furthermore, why would we as a people wish to bring about distrust upon ourselves?"

~

IC: Matilda - Sigh

She sighed, but ruffled Garuda's hair anyway. "Okay, kiddo. I'll go get those pies. I'll be right back, so stay in the house and don't play in the kitchen, okay?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

"Very well. I'll be coming along, if you don't mind. I want to hear the captain's thoughts on this matter."

 

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

Porangi's face lit up with the glee of a child, before turning contemplative, and then uncertain. "Aw gee, I dunno Doc. I'm a little scared that if I indulge too much, the limb will become a big ol' mess that I won't even be able to use. Maybe I oughta stick with something simple for now."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara

"Okay!" she answered cheerily, then took off straight toward home.

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

He just shrugged wearily. "Suit yourself."

Back to the medical tent then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Whoa Dude

"With all due respect, Your Spikiness," Armani said, looking a tad disappointed, "The Skrall people are not the ones causing the problem. It sounds as if this group- if there does exist such a group- is, if they do happen to be Skrall, likely a minority of Skrall. Furthermore, why would we as a people wish to bring about distrust upon ourselves?"

GM IC: Hakkzan/Coyle - The Tower, Upstairs.

"There's already plenty of distrust around here," Hakkzan growled, casting a glower towards Coyle, "And I think it's warranted."

"Don't blame me and mine for what others did. Tuma may have freed us, but that doesn't mean we condone his actions."

"That's easy to say, after you've already benefited from them."

20 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

Porangi's face lit up with the glee of a child, before turning contemplative, and then uncertain. "Aw gee, I dunno Doc. I'm a little scared that if I indulge too much, the limb will become a big ol' mess that I won't even be able to use. Maybe I oughta stick with something simple for now."

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement.

"Very well," Doctor K sighed, "Give me a moment." 

He returned to the bench, and after a few minutes more of tinkering, he returned to Porangi's side, holding aloft a skeletal, metallic mirror of his intact limb. 

"What do you think? Once it's installed, and I'm sure all of the wiring is working correctly, I'll add some plating to the outside to protect the internal components." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - W h o a   D u d e

Armani took a deep breath. "I believe, Your Spikiness, that this is exactly the sort of thing I was concerned about. Generalising the actions of few to apply to the many. Old wounds reopening. Generalising the actions of those like Tuma to all Skrall, Your Spikiness, will not lead anywhere good."

She gestured to herself. "I am Skrall. And I believe it is no secret that I do not condone Tuma's past actions in the slightest. You know this. Surely, it is not impossible to imagine that there are others who feel the same?"

 

She glanced to Coyle. "Though, I would think we should speak to your informants, Commander. It seems the entire situation stemmed from their information."

~

IC: Matilda - Tesara

She shook her head with a small laugh, and then headed for the bakery.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

The rest of the grocery delivery went smoothly.  Bacchus dropped off Kaenis' goods at her ship, got to have a good look at her ship while he was at it (Rockoh.  Small.  Outfitted for water landings.  Scuffed and dented, definitely been a lot of places.  Possibly not that fuel-efficient.), and now, true to his word, he was headed back to his Horse with No Name with a spring in his step, clues in his head, and a mission in his notebook.

 

That mission was to get that map from the now-retreating individual with the giant sack.  ... That sounded wrong.

 

"What ho, neighborino?" he called to the individual, quickening his pace to catch up to them.  "Mind if I bum one of those maps off of you?  I'm kidding.  I'll pay for it, of course.  You take widgets?  I got widgets."

 

--OOC:--

Bacchus is now trying to get a map from Juno.

Edited by Ironfist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Juno - New Atero

The hunch backed woman turned around, surprised. She eyed the figure. A Rock Agori. 

She took off her bag, placing it on the ground for the time being. "Well, that depends. Whereabouts are you planning on heading?"


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent  Zai

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Looks good, Doc!" Porangi gave an enthusiastic thumbs up.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Bacchus knocked the dottle out of his pipe bowl as he took a moment to more closely observe the individual who had dropped their bag.  (Vocal pitch indicative of a female gender.  Hunched back and long limbs, traits of a race he is familiar with but whose name eludes him at the moment.  Gaze that makes him slightly woozy.  Almost entirely covered with dark cloth and armor, either as protection from the heat or because of high self-consciousness.  Possibly both.  Oddly-shaped Kanohi Volitak suggests plenty of sneaking around.)

 

"I'm headin' to the Arena, friend," he declared after a second or two.  "Got some mysteries over there that need solving.  So if you'd got it, I'll take a map of the Arena and the surrounding areas, would it please ya."  He reached into his other pocket and heard the familiar jangling of loose widgets.

Edited by Ironfist
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...