Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Kane-Oma-Chasing Vista Baby

Suddenly the larger ship started diving. Kane-Oma scrambled as fast as he could to get back into the cockpit. Anger clouding his judgement, He stood up in his vehicle and began to slash at the Vista Baby's shell with his axe.

IC: Rakin-New Atero

The stranger kept walking. Rakin just shrugged and went on his way. The Monkey had a different plan however. Among other things, Rakin had been training his pet to recognize "bad sounds," and Temujin's thumping walk sounded vaugley like a malfunctioning engine, so the monkey began weaving through the crowd to investigate. 

Rakin just kept walking, and soon enough found a place to eat. He sat down to relax and watch the crowd go by. He wasn't concerned about his missing pet, it often wandered off and always eventually came back.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Juno - New Atero

The Arena? What does he hope to find there?

The Arena was a place she often overlooked. Nothing had ever come of people going there before, and there seemed to be far greater mysteries elsewhere. Yet it seemed this Rock Agori had an interest in it. Did he know something she didn't?

She dug through the maps, grinning when she found the one she was looking for. She spread the map out on the ground, making it as flat as possible. It was a clean map, she had a good supplier. 

"Would it be prying to ask what you're looking for there?" Juno asked, a glint ever present in her eyes.

 

IC: Voyin - Reunion

Voyin bit into the apple in her hand, letting the juices spill into her mouth. She savoured the taste, closing her eyes and enjoying the snack. 

To anyone passing by, it was quite a strange look. She chewed with her mouth open (despite being told multiple times that was rude) and she made noises when she chewed, to vocalise her pleasure at how the apple tasted. As well as this, she tended to smile at people a bit too often, being told that to do so is polite.

She was dressed in a comfortable sweater, with her hair tied back in a ponytail. This was mostly because she didn't like cutting her hair, and instead chose to tie it back to keep it out of her face. 

The Iron Glatorian was currently in transit to her previously temporary home that Matilda owned. As time had gone on, she'd spent more time at this place, finding it at times more comfortable than with her tribe. She often wondered why that was. 

A smell filled her nose, as she finished off her apple.

Fresh bread.

Her mouth watered a bit. She'd just eaten and yet the smell had made her hungry again. The smell itself seemed to coming from a quaint little building nearby. There was a sign, though she couldn't read what it said. Matilda had taught her Agori to the best of her ability but she still couldn't read very well. The letters seemed to jump around and confuse her.

Bkaeyr? 

She frowned. What did this mean? 

OOC: Voyin's in the game, finally.

Edited by Triple D
adding an extra post in

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - W h o a   D u d e

She glanced to Coyle. "Though, I would think we should speak to your informants, Commander. It seems the entire situation stemmed from their information."

GM IC: Coyle/Hakkzan - The Tower, Upstairs.

Hakkzan said nothing, instead sitting back in his chair to quietly mull over Armani's words.

Coyle also seemed reluctant to speak. "I don't mean any disrespect, Armani, but my informants have already betrayed the trust of former friends to bring me this information. They won't be willing to speak with another Skrall." 

16 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Looks good, Doc!" Porangi gave an enthusiastic thumbs up.

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement. 

"Then it's time for the installation," a gleeful gleam entered the Kestora's eyes.

He raised one of his hands - now grasping a rather large syringe - and held it out for Porangi to see, "Do I have your permission to administer a sedative? I've come to realise that beings such as yourself experience some... discomfort... during procedures like this."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"I understand, Commander, but we should have someone speak to them, Skrall or otherwise. Their information has put us in the middle of this situation."

~

IC: Matilda - Bkaeyr

Pies it was. It didn't take long to get to the bakery, and outside, she spotted a familiar face. "Voyin! Hey!"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kastir - Capstone Bar

"...She who, I wonder."

It wasn't really a question, and it wasn't really directed at the malformed Agori; musing aloud was probably a far better descriptor than anything else. Kastir's gaze scanned the other residents of the bar; lighting briefly on her new employer, whose reaction had been by far the most violent, before rolling across anyone else she could see, too. While the toothy giant had been as startled by anyone else by the way the broken being had suddenly burst from his state of seeming stupor, she was one of the few who hadn't reached for a weapon. With the distinct size discrepancy between them, she doubted the Agori could seriously harm her, after all.

Still, her hand did hover near the zamor launcher strapped to her thigh. Given the smaller being's current state, it might be doing him a favour to put him down with a dose of the paralysing agent contained in her spheres.

And she pondered his question.

The She couldn't be her, Kastir was certain; while it was entirely possible that she'd seen this Agori before - even as fond as she was of the little guys, they all tended to blur together after a time; them and matoran all - she'd been out of the picture here for far too long for most people to remember her unless they had really good reason to. Though, whatever his reasons, Kastir couldn't exactly claim to envy the person he was looking for.

She almost nudged Drukann, thought better of it at the last moment; you didn't nudge someone who'd already been spooked and had a flaming weapon in one hand, not unless you wanted that weapon lodged in your own stomach by mistake.

"Shall we go? I'm sure these guys can keep him under control." She kept her tone a murmur, low enough that it shouldn't reach any ears beyond Drukann's.

 

IC: Tarutu - Outside Tesara guardhouse

She bit her tongue. It was, Tarutu supposed, her own fault; she'd not only got carried away 'defending' Paju's right to be paid earlier, she'd butted uninvited into the conversation to do so, and it was perfectly understandable if Tekmo wasn't exactly thrilled to see her again. Still, it took an act of will for her not to respond to his frustrated manner with one of her own.

"We decided you were right. You're gonna need all the hands you can get, and we're both willing to lend our blades. It's the right thing to do."

And the thing was, that wasn't even a lie. As much as Tarutu resented feeling as if a businesswoman's sense of duty was being taken advantage of, and as much as she had every intention of turning a profit from this venture, in her own way, for herself and Paju... when you overlooked all that, it was the right thing. These guys, whoever they were, were clearly not the kind to let anyone get in their way; and that simply meant there was all the more need for someone to do just that. To stop them.

To preserve this sorry every-being-for-herself wasteland that was the only home any of them had anymore.

She lowered her head, scuffed at the ground a little more with her foot.

"I won't make things difficult for you, if that helps."


(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

As promised, Garuda went straight home. There wasn't anywhere else she wanted to be after a day like that. Now, what to do until Tilly got back...

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

"Captain Jira?" Mirror called as he entered the medical tent again with Hadraeka in tow.

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero Parking District

Just as quickly as they arrived, the mysterious detective was gone again, leaving Kaenis alone with her supplies. They'd fit, somewhere, she was sure of it.

Spilling fruit and jerky out across the deck, Kaenis started sorting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Marketplace)

"Alright." Tekmo's body language became considerably looser and relaxed. "I'm just glad you've seen my side. Where is your friend? We should be leaving soon."

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Voyin - Bakery

Voyin looked to Matilda, smiling as she recognised her.

"Matilda! Hello! What is the smell? It smells good!" She asked, sniffing almost comically.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Chasing Vista Baby

Suddenly the larger ship started diving. Kane-Oma scrambled as fast as he could to get back into the cockpit. Anger clouding his judgement, He stood up in his vehicle and began to slash at the Vista Baby's shell with his axe.

--IC: Hestala: The Skies/Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

As the Vista Baby descended, Hestala could hear even more clanking sounds hitting against her ship.  She rolled her eyes angrily; hadn't this scullion already caused enough damage?  Was he that determined to make as much as he could before he hit the ground?  Every impact against the airship's hull was another thousand widgets she'd have to shell out to buff out the scratches and dents.  Another thousand widgets her base avarice couldn't afford to give up.

 

The interlocked ships drew nearer and nearer to the ground... closer... closer...

 

There was a noticeable whump as the opposing Rockoh hit the sands.  Then, a loud hiss as she dragged it heavily along the ground.  And finally, a metallic rip as the weight was wedged off and the Vista Baby was no longer joined at the fuselage.  Hestala was briefly gladdened, but then her countenance darkened again as she remembered the metallic rip.  She trundled on for a few seconds more, away from where she had left the rival ship, and touched gently down, exiting her own ship so she could get a look at just how bad it was...

 

-   -   -

 

16 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - New Atero

The Arena? What does he hope to find there?

The Arena was a place she often overlooked. Nothing had ever come of people going there before, and there seemed to be far greater mysteries elsewhere. Yet it seemed this Rock Agori had an interest in it. Did he know something she didn't?

She dug through the maps, grinning when she found the one she was looking for. She spread the map out on the ground, making it as flat as possible. It was a clean map, she had a good supplier. 

"Would it be prying to ask what you're looking for there?" Juno asked, a glint ever present in her eyes.

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Bacchus' eyebrows shot up into his helmet in delight as the peddler pulled out just the map he was looking for!  As he made to withdraw the widgets he had promised in exchange, he heard a question.  One eyebrow came back down.  Eh, it wouldn't hurt to tell just one more person about what he was doing; it wasn't like he was risking spilling top secret information.  He didn't even really have much regular information to spill at the moment.

 

"You know about the 'Beacon that beckons in the awaiting Arena'?  That's what I'm gonna look into today, pal."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"What's a set-a-divv?"

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement.

"It's an injection that puts you to sleep, temporarily," he explained, "Most beings get a little... screamy if I operate on them while they're conscious." 

9 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"I understand, Commander, but we should have someone speak to them, Skrall or otherwise. Their information has put us in the middle of this situation."

GM IC: Coyle - The Tower, Upstairs.

"I've already spoken with them. I trust their information."

4 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

"Captain Jira?" Mirror called as he entered the medical tent again with Hadraeka in tow.

GM IC: Jira - Tesara, Medical Tent.

"Yes?" Jira was still pretty much where Mirror had left her, "Did you learn anything?"


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Medical Tent

Mirror wavered at the door and looked back to Hadraeka, suddenly uncertain. "Well... She shares the same suspicion many do, that this... that this was the work of... well, Fe," he sighed. "She confessed to working for them in the past, whether assassinating the counselors or something more... she didn't say. Said they're 'cleaning up loose ends;' her words, Captain. And, um... Officer Hadraeka here confirmed it was the truth... to Silvana's best knowledge, that is."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tamaya - Tesara 

She spies a group of individuals along her way and decides to stop by and investigate. Maybe they could tell her a bit more about what happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Medical Tent

Mirror wavered at the door and looked back to Hadraeka, suddenly uncertain. "Well... She shares the same suspicion many do, that this... that this was the work of... well, Fe," he sighed. "She confessed to working for them in the past, whether assassinating the counselors or something more... she didn't say. Said they're 'cleaning up loose ends;' her words, Captain. And, um... Officer Hadraeka here confirmed it was the truth... to Silvana's best knowledge, that is."

GM IC: Jira - Tesara, Medical Tent.

"Exactly what I hoped you weren't going to say," Jira nodded solemnly, "Given your observations, what would you two recommend we do with her?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Medical Tent

”With due respect Captain, my recommendation hasn’t changed. We can’t afford to give more lives to her protection. We are sworn to protect the people of this city, especially above mercenaries.”

Edited by Click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Desert

Suddenly there was a sickening crunch from behind Kane-Oma, The back end of the Mukau caught on the desert sand and wrenched loose, snapping the grappling horns on the front. The Vista Baby lurched downwards, trapping Kane and his vehicle, they began to roll. Tumbling over and over through the sands. A slice of blue twisting between the crimson hull of the airship and the sandy color of the desert. Kane-Oma gripped his kanoka blade, hoping to minimize most of the damage. Even so, he thought he felt something snap. 

Then it was over. Kane-Oma was lying face up, staring into the sky in shock, the sound of the Vista-Baby's engines still ringing in his ears. 

An observer would see Kane-Oma spread eagle on the sand. His vehicle was not far away. The engines were partially smashed by the initial impact. The weapons systems had been nearly destroyed, and the rahi bones once decorating the vehicle were scattered in the sand. However, the sturdy frame of the Rockoh had held, and on inspection most of the internal components would be intact.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

Something about this didn't feel right. The Commander was dodging questions, insisting this source could be trusted, but would not even say who this source was. But, then again, this was the standard protocol for confidential informants. Besides, it was clear he wasn't going to answer her questions on the matter. Perhaps it was best to leave it for now. "Sir, if you have spoken to them already on the matter, are you able to share what they had to say about today's events?"

~

IC: Matilda - Bakery

"Huh? Oh!" Matilda glanced to the bakery. "That's the bakery. A place to buy food. I was about to stop in there to buy dinner... Hey, speaking of, are you doing anything at the moment? I'm sure Garuda would love to see you."

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Medical Tent

”With due respect Captain, my recommendation hasn’t changed. We can’t afford to give more lives to her protection. We are sworn to protect the people of this city, especially above mercenaries.”

GM IC: Jira - Tesara, Medical Tent.

The Glatorian nodded along to Mirror's words, then glanced at Hadraeka.

14 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Desert

An observer would see Kane-Oma spread eagle on the sand. His vehicle was not far away. The engines were partially smashed by the initial impact. The weapons systems had been nearly destroyed, and the rahi bones once decorating the vehicle were scattered in the sand. However, the sturdy frame of the Rockoh had held, and on inspection most of the internal components would be intact.

GM IC: ???? - The Wastes.

The being who'd been watching the battle from a distance shuffled out of its hiding place, letting out a harsh whistle to summon its brethren. 

A small swarm of winged figures soon emerged from crevices in the wall of a distant cavern, and begin flitting towards the crash site... 

8 minutes ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

She would have to be careful. "Sir, if you have spoken to them already on the matter, are you able to share what they had to say about today's events?"

GM IC: Coyle/Hakkzan - The Tower, Upstairs.

"Other than the fact that we've stirred up a metaphorical zesk nest, I don't have any new information," Coyle grumbled. 

"So, what do we do next?" Hakkzan snapped at him, "You started this, so you need to deal with it." 

"I'll do as Armani suggests, and issue a public apology. After that... well, that's a military matter. You need not concern yourself with it." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

A frustrated scream pierced the relative silence of the Wastes as Hestala found out just how bad the opposing pilot had damaged her Vista Baby.  Much of the plating on the keel, and some on the port side, was crushed and dented horribly.  One of the ramming horns was still stuck in the hull, dangling limply, while the other one had fallen off somewhere else.  Internals seemed to be okay, though her front landing gear had made a much louder grinding noise than it usually did while deploying.

 

A short distance away, she saw her rival lying spread-eagled and dazed next to his own crashed Rockoh.  She didn't care about that, but she did care about him.  More specifically, she cared about giving him a piece of her mind.  Storming over to him, she would have been aware that he was a somewhat familiar face if she didn't immediately decide to drive her heel into his midsection.

 

--OOC:--

I was beginning to wonder when that fella(?) watching our fight would show back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 10:15 PM, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

"You know about the 'Beacon that beckons in the awaiting Arena'?  That's what I'm gonna look into today, pal."

IC: Juno - New Atero

Her eyes glimmered with curiosity. 

"...The Beacon. I had almost forgot about it. But why, no-one has been able to get anything out of it before. Not even I, and I'm something of an expert on these things." She felt the map in her hands, tracing her finger to the arena itself. There something in Bacchus' inclination that fascinated her, a sense of confidence that she rarely saw. An explorer, like her, then?

IC: Voyin - Bakery

She tilted her head at the word "bakery", mentally making a note of it. Matilda was always quite helpful with these things. 

The mention of Garuda made her smile again. "Yes! What kind of pie we having? Meat? Thornax? I like pie a lot."


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukann - Capstone, Cliffside

Drukann broke his eyes from the strange Agori for a moment, glancing back at Kastir, then back at the Agori. He sighed, snuffing out the flames on his brass knuckles. "Fine, lets get out of here. I'm not in the mood for a fight right now anyway." Drukann stepped back away from the strange being, before turning to check on Blackbristle. "Hey, Cap'n, pretty nasty hit there. You still with us?"

 

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Hmmm... well, alright. I guess it's better if I'm not awake to feel the flesh on my arm stub rent open and mutilated before a mechanical replacement is nailed or drilled into place."

 

IC: Hadraeka - Medical Tent, Tesara

"I happen to agree with Mirror's assessment for the most part, though I cannot speak for what this Vortixx might try to do should we do her this 'disservice'." Hadraeka shrugged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Drukann - Capstone, Cliffside

"Hey, Cap'n, pretty nasty hit there. You still with us?"

GM IC: Blackbristle/??? - Cliffside, Capstone.

"I be fine, matey," the pirate king grumbled, rising to his feet and dusting himself off.

Seemingly perturbed at being disregarded, the deformed Agori took several shaky steps towards the group, "WHERE IS SHE?!?!"

2 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Hmmm... well, alright. I guess it's better if I'm not awake to feel the flesh on my arm stub rent open and mutilated before a mechanical replacement is nailed or drilled into place."

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement.

"That's the spirit!" Before he'd even finished chirping the words, he'd already started to plunge the injector down at Porangi's good arm.

2 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Hadraeka - Medical Tent, Tesara

"I happen to agree with Mirror's assessment for the most part, though I cannot speak for what this Vortixx might try to do should we do her this 'disservice'." Hadraeka shrugged.

GM IC: Jira - Tesara, Medical Tent.

"Considering your recommendations, these are my orders: set her free, escort her to her ship, and make sure she leaves." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Desert

Kane-Oma shook his head to clear it. He was about to stand up when there was a sudden pain in his gut. He grunted, and looked up at Hestala. His right shoulder was in pain, so he began feeling for his axe with his left. "You." He snarled at the Vortix, "Have a lot to answer for.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - New Atero

Her eyes glimmered with curiosity. 

"...The Beacon. I had almost forgot about it. But why, no-one has been able to get anything out of it before. Not even I, and I'm something of an expert on these things." She felt the map in her hands, tracing her finger to the arena itself. There something in Bacchus' inclination that fascinated her, a sense of confidence that she rarely saw. An explorer, like her, then?

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

"Well, clearly you're not that much of an expert, if you haven't been able to figure anything out of it," said Bacchus offhandedly, unaware of the insulting nature of his comment.  He leaned in close, though, chin rested in the crook of his forefinger and thumb in either a gesture of interest or a mockery of a singular outdated internet phenomena.  Most likely the former.  "But what you said... you've been there before?  You know things about it?  Why don't you come with me and my friend, and we'll go there and put all our heads together?  I'm sure with you two's past experience there, coupled with my... observational skills, we'll be able to find something of interest, and maybe solve the Beacon's mystery."

 

-   -   -

 

15 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Desert

Kane-Oma shook his head to clear it. He was about to stand up when there was a sudden pain in his gut. He grunted, and looked up at Hestala. His right shoulder was in pain, so he began feeling for his axe with his left. "You." He snarled at the Vortix, "Have a lot to answer for.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"Oh, do I, dahling?" growled Hestala, drawing her hooks from where they dangled on her hips and raising them high, as if to strike her dazed adversary.  She brought them down, one at a time, as hard as she could...

 

And buried their points in the sand, at an angle where the handles trapped his wrists as best they could between them and the sand.  It was a makeshift form of restraining him, but she didn't have any handcuffs on her.  Why would she?  She wasn't a cop.

 

"You have just as much to answer for as I do, maybe more.  And you're going to stay there, and you're going to listen to me rant about it to you because I'm angry!" the Vortixx shouted, her tone of voice gradually changing from one of imperious anger to one reminiscent of an adolescent girl whining about not getting a new puppy or something similar.  She punctuated her squealing with a petulant little stomp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside

Finished with his operation and a sore Skrall out the door, Arkis decided it was time for a drink. He stepped out of the cave he called an office, ducked under the swinging sign, and carefully made his way up the narrow, rickety walkway to the top of the plateau.

Capstone was just a tad more tense than he remembered today. Like many of the others, his hand found its way toward his weapon as he tried to glimpse what was going on. What he found... well, he couldn't say it surprised him, but it was certainly unusual. It looked... almost like an Agori, but not quite, one arm far longer than the other at least. 

He stepped up to Blackbristle, evidently the focus of this Agori's ramblings at the moment, and whispered, "Do you want me to... well... put this... specimen to... heh, rest?"

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

Mirror snapped a quick Tesaran salute and a "Yes, Captain," and went straight back to the Guardhouse. He couldn't get rid of her soon enough...

Back at the Guardhouse a few moments later, Mirror glanced uncertainly at Hadraeka before knocking on the door and then entering Silvana's room one more time. "You're free to go," he told her. "Captain's orders."

 

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

Garuda found something to do in the form of getting ready for bed... and of course that involved grabbing many of the blankets in the house and dragging them up the ladder into her attic room to make a cocoon/nest.

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero Parking District

Kaenis was in the final stages of packing up her groceries. Every hatch in the Benevolence was jam packed with food, water, and other supplies, almost to the point of bursting. Just a few more things to slip in...

Looking at the time, Kaenis realized that it was almost time for her rendezvous with her strange new partner. Leaving the rest of the goods in her haste, she sprinted back into the New Atero streets, almost unconsciously falling to all fours.

Edited by Click

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside

Capstone was just a tad more tense than he remembered today. Like many of the others, his hand found its way toward his weapon as he tried to glimpse what was going on. What he found... well, he couldn't say it surprised him, but it was certainly unusual. It looked... almost like an Agori, but not quite, one arm far longer than the other at least. 

He stepped up to Blackbristle, evidently the focus of this Agori's ramblings at the moment, and whispered, "Do you want me to... well... put this... specimen to... heh, rest?"

GM IC: Blackbristle - Capstone, Cliffside.

"I'm not sure that would be the best idea in this here situation," the ordinarily-confident skakdi was noticeably hesitant, clearly weirded-out by twisted being before him. 

56 minutes ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

Back at the Guardhouse a few moments later, Mirror glanced uncertainly at Hadraeka before knocking on the door and then entering Silvana's room one more time. "You're free to go," he told her. "Captain's orders."

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara Guardhouse.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised," Silvana stood up and faced the bars, waiting for the cell to be unlocked, "But I am disappointed."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukann - Capstone, Cliffside

"I'd love to stick around, stick up for Capstone solidarity or what ever, and figure out this mystery person's deal, but I've got other matters to take care of, so if you'll excuse me..." Drukann began to make his way out of Capstone once again, keeping a wary eye on the strange figure to make sure it wouldn't try to attack him specifically for provoking it.

 

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

Porangi simply kept his arm still to allow the set-a-divv injector to do its job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

"Well, clearly you're not that much of an expert, if you haven't been able to figure anything out of it," said Bacchus offhandedly, unaware of the insulting nature of his comment.

IC: Juno - New Atero

There was a dangerous look in her eyes when Bacchus said this. They focused right on him, no doubt making him feel a bit nauseous as they likely bored through his mind. Like two, small red black holes.

"That's awfully presumptuous of you." She said. She eventually broke her stare, her eyes seeming to focus back on the map, and her expression began to soften again. "...I'd be lying if I said your interest in the beacon didn't interest me, though." Juno smirked behind the mask, focused on the symbol for the arena on the map.

"I actually had plans, but adventure is a spontaneous thing. When you feel the call, you can't ignore it."  She continued. "I will take you up on your curious offer. But... don't bore me once you arrive. Show me something I haven't seen before." The masked creature offered her hand to Bacchus, to shake.


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement. 

Upon injection, Porangi would find himself feeling heavy, a tired weight dragging his mind down into the foggy blackness of deep, dreamful sleep.

Once Doctor K was sure his subject was sedate, he picks up his tools, and set to work... 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Keeper - Tesara Outskirt:

After several more minutes of walking and a climb up the sheer plateau, Keeper reached their home. Little more than a burrowed out hole in the side of the plateau, it was comfortable enough for the Insect-being. Along one wall was a cultivation of glowing fungal growths, that not only illuminated the den with a dim blue light, but provided some nutrition. In the center of the hollow was space that had originally been meant for a fire pit, but since Keeper was not able to gather wood themselves and had no steady supply of income, had been left as a nice dugout to sleep in. Various scraps of different fabrics lined the inside of the pot, making slightly less than a hole in the floor. Along the back wall was a collection of trinkets and scrap.s of a multitude of items, both useful and not so. The final wall had a crudely constructed table fashioned from scrap metal, twine, and whatever wood and screws or nails could be found. Upon the table sat a candle, currently unlit, and several small tools that Keeper used to maintain their equipment.

The final object of note in the room was a box made of pristine metal. It had inscribed upon it's face the symbol of the Three Virtues. It seemed alien in the space, wrong somehow. The inside had never been seen, not by Keeper, anyway. Even so, they knew what was in the box.  They dared not open it, or let anyone else open it.

 

The box was full of memories.

 

Memories of Keeper from long ago. From before the Star had taken them, and from before the Star had spat them back out into this world. No, Keeper would never open that box. They were far too afraid to. 

 


Credit and thanks go to @Onaku for the wonderful art that is my profile picture!

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-The Wastes

"OOF." Kane failed to stifle a grunt. He surveyed the area, then caught sight of the Vista Baby. He cracked a small smile. "Wow, you must have really wanted to get rid of me if you did THAT to your ride." He said, remembering Hestala's fondness for the vehicle.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

Mirror gets to unlocking the door. "If you had a reason for us to keep you, you should have brought it up." He swings it open, gesturing her out of the Guardhouse.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Capstone)

Arkis frowned, raising his dart gun. "Not even... a little bit? I would love... well, a closer look at... hmm, it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kastir - Capstone bar

The situation didn't exactly seem like it was winding itself down... but, like she'd more or less said, Kastir figured it really wasn't any of her business. Between the other Skakdi - the 'Captain'? - and the newly arrived organic body, it looked like the unfortunate Agori was effectively handled, in one way or another. Casting one more gaze in the deformed being's direction, although not altogether sure if she was looking for anything in particular or not, Kastir moved to act on her suggestion to her boss. Ducking considerably, as she had to in the doorway that hadn't been designed with her species in mind, she exited the bar; already putting that bizarre spectacle behind her to focus, instead, on the awaiting job.

She toyed, for a moment, with the idea of teleporting to Tesara to save time, then ruled it out. For one thing, she'd be there far in advance of Drukann and would have to come back here for her ship before heading to the Arena anyway; and for another, while she was fairly confident that no-one around Cliffside was quite dumb enough to make off with her Huntress' Pride while she was nearby, she wasn't so confident in that to leave it there while she was in another part of the desert entirely.

She paused only a moment to check that Drukann was right behind her; then, with just a nod of acknowledgement, turned towards the Pride's berth. They'd catch up with one another again once airborne, she was sure; or, failing that, at their destination.

 

IC: Tarutu - Tesara Marketplace

"She just went to get her ship ready. Come to think of it, if we're flying out, I should do the same."

Tarutu didn't know what sort of ship Paju flew; though, whatever it was, she supposed it would look like a thing of beauty compared to her own Lucky Find. The Rockoh had been exactly that; and in all of the patch jobs the tradeswoman had given it, aesthetics hadn't been a big priority. It flew, it had its own integrated defence system... and that was that, pretty much. Tarutu wouldn't easily admit to the fondness she held for the battered craft.

She might need to refuel; she'd had enough to make the return trip to Atero, once market day was done, but hadn't catered for a surprise trip out to the mountains. That, however, would take... what? Ten minutes, absolute maximum? That was hardly even worth mentioning.

"As soon as I get off the ground, I'll be good to go."


(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Marketplace)

"That's good to hear. Speaking of which - " he turned to Akkitu and Tacitus behind him. " - I need to ensure your vehicles are in working order. You two remember where you parked, right?"

Edited by Toru Nui

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2019 at 7:25 PM, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - New Atero

There was a dangerous look in her eyes when Bacchus said this. They focused right on him, no doubt making him feel a bit nauseous as they likely bored through his mind. Like two, small red black holes.

"That's awfully presumptuous of you." She said. She eventually broke her stare, her eyes seeming to focus back on the map, and her expression began to soften again. "...I'd be lying if I said your interest in the beacon didn't interest me, though." Juno smirked behind the mask, focused on the symbol for the arena on the map.

"I actually had plans, but adventure is a spontaneous thing. When you feel the call, you can't ignore it."  She continued. "I will take you up on your curious offer. But... don't bore me once you arrive. Show me something I haven't seen before." The masked creature offered her hand to Bacchus, to shake.

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

The Rock Agori suddenly found his stomach bubbling a bit unpleasantly as the other individual started to respond.  He glanced into the bowl of his pipe; had he been smoking bad pipeweed today?  No, because if he had, he would have started feeling much worse, much earlier today.  The other individual's gaze had made him feel a bit off when they had first met; could a powerful gaze be another of their racial traits?  He wanted to say yes.  Then his stomach settled a bit, and the other individual agreed to come with him, offering her hand for him to shake.

 

Bacchus practically clapped his own hands into hers, shaking vigorously.  "100% agreed," he said.  "You won't hardly see anything familiar with me and my pal around, I can promise you that.  Now.  I'm going to go meet my other friend by the notice board; you can go get yourself prepared and meet me there when you're done, and we'll all leave together, okay?"  Internally, he was glad that now he didn't have to pay for a map, since its owner was coming with him.

 

Without waiting for an answer, he turned and trundled off back to the notice board, where his Horse with No Name still waited faithfully for him.  He began to rummage through his stashed belongings, making sure he had everything he needed for the journey ahead.

--OOC:--

While he waits for his new mystery buddies, Bacchus is temporarily Open For Interaction, I guess.

 

-   -   -

 

22 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-The Wastes

"OOF." Kane failed to stifle a grunt. He surveyed the area, then caught sight of the Vista Baby. He cracked a small smile. "Wow, you must have really wanted to get rid of me if you did THAT to your ride." He said, remembering Hestala's fondness for the vehicle.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"Oh!" the Vortixx exclaimed.  "I did that?  Absolutely not!  I would never treat my own property so callously!  You did that, dahling, you and your big stupid ship with those big stupid horns and that big stupid ramming!  This is all your fault!  If you had just left me alone, neither of us would be in this situation!  I'd be off in Tesara having a lovely time..."  Her whining stopped, and her tone returned to a more refined one as she glanced at the rival Rockoh's wreckage.  "... and you'd still have a completely intact ship.

"You do know that I fully intend for you to pay to have my Vista Baby fixed, don't you?  I didn't put it in such a pitiful state; it would make no sense for me to pay to get it back into a proper one."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

Mirror gets to unlocking the door. "If you had a reason for us to keep you, you should have brought it up." He swings it open, gesturing her out of the Guardhouse.

GM IC: Silvana - Guardhouse, Tesara. 

"Well, if you insist..." Silvana stepped out of the cell, only to whirl around and throw a punch at Mirror's face. 

8 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Capstone)

Arkis frowned, raising his dart gun. "Not even... a little bit? I would love... well, a closer look at... hmm, it."

GM IC: Blackbristle/??? - Capstone, Cliffside.

"If you can take 'im down without killing 'im, go for it."

"Please! Where is she? Take me to her!" 

The twisted being had tears in his eyes now, seemingly distraught by the sight of Kastir and Drukann ignoring him and walking away.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

Perhaps he should have expected it, but as it happened the punch connected solidly with Mirror's faceplate, sending him staggering back. After a moment's recovery, he lunged back to try to catch her wrist. "Hey!"

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Capstone)

Arkis grinned, an unsettling sight, no doubt equally unsettling as he turned toward the... Agori. "Easy there," he said softly, creeping a step closer while still brandishing the gun. "I can take you to... her." He takes another step, trying yet failing to seem innocuous, always with that grin...

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero Notice Board

Fortunately, Bacchus didn't have to wait long as an orange and silver streak leapt out of an alleyway and landed on all fours near the notice board with a feline grace. Kaenis crouched there, panting, looking around until she noticed him, and suddenly became conscious of what she was doing. She straightened abruptly, brushing herself off nonchalantly as she tried to calm her breathing. "...hi," she said hesitantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukann - Cliffside

"Kastir, before we head out, I want you to know that I intend to head to the Arena first, scout it out and see how the situation there is before going to Tesara. It's your choice whether you want to join me there or head straight to Tesara, but I would appreciate the backup in case something unexpected happens." Drukann then promptly went to his vehicle and started its engines, before lifting off.

 

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

"Stop right there!" Hadraeka drew one of her swords and moved to level it at Silvana's neck so as to dissuade her from any further dissent, careful not to actually harm the vortixx... 

... Yet.

Edited by Onaku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Guardhouse

 After a moment's recovery, he lunged back to try to catch her wrist. "Hey!"

4 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Guardhouse

"Stop right there!" Hadraeka drew one of her swords and moved to level it at Silvana's neck so as to dissuade her from any further dissent, careful not to actually harm the vortixx... 

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara Guardhouse. 

The Vortixx snatched back her wrist, and looked prepared to follow-up with another punch before Hadraeka's sword appeared at her neck.

Her hesitation only lasted for a very brief moment, before she batted the flat of the blade away with her forearm, and launched a vicious sweeping kick at the other woman's knee. 

5 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Capstone)

Arkis grinned, an unsettling sight, no doubt equally unsettling as he turned toward the... Agori. "Easy there," he said softly, creeping a step closer while still brandishing the gun. "I can take you to... her." He takes another step, trying yet failing to seem innocuous, always with that grin...

GM IC: ??? - Cliffside, Capstone. 

For an instant, it seemed like Arkis' words would be enough to win the Agori over... but then his gaze settled on the gun in his hand. 

"You're trying to trick me!" He backed away, stumbling against a table, "You're a deceiver, like she warned about!"

 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - The Aquarium [Aqua Magna]

The painful creature was swimming steadily, in a straight line. It'd eventually intersect with the ship.

"Heh, what if our boss gets eaten?"

-Don't say that!-

Suddenly she noticed a sharp tip firing from below her towards the thing. The ship's harpoon.

-Oh, dear.-

She turned around on a whim to avoid seeing the hit. Strange, since she adored violence.

When she turned back, she saw the creature punctured on one side, but it didn't look any more painful than before.

"Huh? It barely hurt it..."

-Phew! Guess its skin's like, real thick.-

"That or it's real dumb, so it doesn't feel pain."

 The creature turned to stare in the ship's direction, it looked up to Vrokdann.

"Uhh..."

-You know, about our boss...-

The creature lowered its sight, to where Waveahk would probably be. Its eyes started glowing.

-I think it'd be fun, though.-


I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...