Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC Keeper - Tesara Markets:

Their head, chitinous and mandibles, shifted slightly to one side to catch sight of the stall in question.

"...Ah. Thank you."

 

IC Temujin - New Atero Parking Area:

The Iron Glatorian finally made his way back to his stark orange and bronze vehicle and placed his belongings within the pack, before peeling open the canopy and clambering inside to begin powering the Orange Bandit up.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - New Atero

She took the hand, shaking it. "Good. We are all introduced then? I would recommend we set off as soon as possible. I don't know this, but the arena might be time sensitive. It probably isn't, but it might be." She explained, eyes immediately away from the two and focused towards the direction of the Arena.

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Bacchus clapped his hands together, and then clapped the small hold of his Horse with No Name closed.  "Yes!  Let's be off!"  He was excited to begin really digging into this mystery!  He straddled the seat of the skyfighter awkwardly and mimed a heroic pose, pointing off into the distance.  "To the Arena!" he cried, temporarily unaware that he was pointing in the wrong direction.

 

-   -   -

 

15 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

The Vorox didn't attack yet, instead landing at a distance around the pair, some of them remaining airborne to circle above them.

"We want what you have," one of the creatures spoke up. This one wore a patchwork of mismatched pieces of rusted armour, and was brandishing a Kanoka disk launcher. "Supplies, resources, you will give to us." 

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

The Vortixx woman paused mid-swing and lowered her hook as the lead Vorox (she guessed)... spoke?  Asking for resources and supplies.  Right away, she pointed at her rival.  "Get your stuff from him, dahling, he has the better loot."  This was, of course, not true, but her base greed refused to allow her to immediately give up any of her riches.  If bad came to worse, then maybe she'd consider giving these... creatures a paltry sum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kaenis - New Atero Notice Board

Kaenis just nodded and took off through the alleyways on all fours again, bound for the Parking District and her own ship.

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara

"If he's as rabid for you as you say, I find that unlikely. But we'll be better off with you clear from here."

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

With naught but himself to carry the Agori back to Arkis' hospital, it was fortunate it was already unconscious before being bounced around the decaying steps spiraling down the plateau, dragged by its feet. Arkis meanwhile was busy humming a tune and admiring the strange beauty of the wasteland a few hundred bio below.

But when he arrived at his own little cave, it was to business. He hefted the his patient up onto the table and got his first good look at the Jungle Agori. Could be the work of an amateur surgeon (perhaps the gal it had been searching for) or perhaps something more... sinister. The right leg had been compressed, more likely due to warping than trauma. The right arm stretched and seemingly lacking the radius and ulna, whereas the chest cavity seemed to contain bone in ample supply. But, no way to be sure until he cut it open.

Perhaps he could help this poor soul come to its senses once again. Or if that failed, he could help it into the next life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Wasteland

Kane Snorted and pointed at Hestala, "She's the one you want, she just took all my valuables." He quickly moved over to pick up his axe.

IC: Rakin-Blood Forge

Rakin casually walked over and watched over Kodran's shoulder. "Good luck, it's pretty high securiety. Whacha workin on?"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tamaya - Tesara Market 

16 hours ago, The UltimoScorp said:

IC Keeper - Tesara Markets:

Their head, chitinous and mandibles, shifted slightly to one side to catch sight of the stall in question.

"...Ah. Thank you."

Tamaya smiles, feeling like she's made some progress already in possibly making a new friend.

"I could take you there."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

But, no way to be sure until he cut it open.

Perhaps he could help this poor soul come to its senses once again. Or if that failed, he could help it into the next life.

GM IC: ??? - Arkis' Office

As Arkis began cutting, he would definitely be able to feel something squirming under the Agori's skin, shrinking away from his blade. Even with a surgically-sharpened blade, slicing through the Agori's skin was an unexpectedly difficult experience. In some places, his skin was soft as tissue paper, while in other patches, it had hardened like leather, or seemingly calcified into bone. 

5 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara

"If he's as rabid for you as you say, I find that unlikely. But we'll be better off with you clear from here."

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara. 

"We'll see. I'm good at running. I'm good at hiding. But Tesara is good at being a target." 

2 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Wasteland

Kane Snorted and pointed at Hestala, "She's the one you want, she just took all my valuables." He quickly moved over to pick up his axe.

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

"No negosh-negotia- no barter!" The lead Vorox snarled. "You give, you live. Or you die, we take." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

"No negosh-negotia- no barter!" The lead Vorox snarled. "You give, you live. Or you die, we take." 

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

As soon as the words had left the creature's mouth, Hestala wasted no time in gathering up many of the bones that had been knocked off of her rival's Rockoh in its crash.  Bones counted as resources, right?  They could be broken and crafted into weapons, or eaten in dire situations.  Good source of calcium, bones.  For good measure, she pulled out the horn that had gotten stuck in her Vista Baby's hull, revealing a nasty gap in between the steel panels.

 

Steel panels... steel!  Everybody could use some steel!  Lots of things could be done with it.  She didn't know what, exactly, but she knew that steel definitely counted as a resource.  But she wouldn't give the creatures any steel from her ship, oh no no.  Instead, she approached her rival's ship and began whacking away at it with her hooks, using the points to probe the gaps of the hull and pry off any loose panels.  His ship was wrecked.  He had no further need for it.  So why let it go to waste?

Edited by Ironfist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Rakin-Blood Forge

Rakin casually walked over and watched over Kodran's shoulder. "Good luck, it's pretty high securiety. Whacha workin on?"

IC: Kodran-Blood Forge

"Ah, this? My old launcher....Been using it as a way to defend my shop from intruders or unwanted guests...That being said....I think it needs a bit of fine tuning."

Lifting it up once more, he fired the empty Launcher, before setting it back down, an annoyed groan erupting from the Glatorian. "It's close, and yet..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Wasteland

Kane-Oma snorted again, trying to keep his anger in check. He picked up to his axe and strolled over to where Hestala was trying to tear appart his vehicle. "Need help with that?" He called out.

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood Forge

Rakin raised an eyebrow. "Can I give it a shot?"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kodran - Blood Forge.

The work ground to a halt as Kodran looked over at his fellow mechanic, blinking. On one hand, he was rather protective of his gun, and there was a strange sense of irritation that this random individual could somehow find and solve the problem. That being said, he had been working on a military airship. That was not a job one was simply handed. With a sigh, Kodran backed off.

"Just..be careful. I have a lot of good memories with that Launcher."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Wasteland

Kane-Oma snorted again, trying to keep his anger in check. He picked up to his axe and strolled over to where Hestala was trying to tear appart his vehicle. "Need help with that?" He called out.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

Her rival's call made Hestala pause in tugging on the corner of a particularly large sheet of steel plating.  "Yeah, that'd be appreciated, dahling," she replied.  "Could you give me a big, strong hand... rrrgh... with this sheet?  Just this one."

 

But in all honesty, it probably wasn't going to be just that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Flying Vorox - Wastes

The vorox watched on, seeming mildly perplexed. "Why you break?" The lead one hissed, "We want. Take all." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"... You know, all my life, I've been trying to find somewhere I could fit in. Some place that would accept me." Porangi confessed. He looked at his prosthetic arm, still testing it and bending its various components, elbow and fingers, though it was a bit more absent minded now. "... Do you think I could find a place here? In New Atero?"

 

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara

Hadraeka sighed. "I hate to admit it, but she's not exactly wrong."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Vehicle Bays)

Entering the vehicle bays, Tekmo noticed Paju and Tarutu at their respective vehicles. He then turned to issue commands to his other two 'companions.'

"Now then, your respective vehicles should still be around here somewhere. We leave in... shall we say, ten minutes? Notify me of any issues you may have before we take off and... if either of you need to relieve yourselves, public restrooms are that way."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - New Atero

"I don't see why not. Everyone has their place."

________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara.

"Now, shall we go our separate ways?" Silvana held out her hands, waiting to be uncuffed.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 3:44 PM, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Bacchus clapped his hands together, and then clapped the small hold of his Horse with No Name closed.  "Yes!  Let's be off!"  He was excited to begin really digging into this mystery!  He straddled the seat of the skyfighter awkwardly and mimed a heroic pose, pointing off into the distance.  "To the Arena!" he cried, temporarily unaware that he was pointing in the wrong direction.

IC: Juno - Off we go

"Wrong way." She said, flatly. "Follow my ship, you'll be fine. Do keep up, though." 

The strange woman made her way to her own ship, a low sense of excitement brimming as she thought about what might happen when they got there.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

Porangi perked up at that. "Really? How do I apply? What's the process like? What jobs do they need to hire for?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Oh..." Porangi awkwardly looked from side to side. "Do... you know who I could talk to then?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"His Spikiness is usually a good man to start with... but, if you don't mind me asking... what kind of position are you seeking?"


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"... I dunno... I've never really had a job before."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - Basement

"Well, there's more to life than severed heads and robot arms. You need to have some idea of what you want out of life."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

Kaenis was in such a hurry to get back to her ship that she didn't stop to think until her own confused, panting face looked back at her from the Benevolence's dials. She shook her head, trying to calm her breathing until she couldn't hear the growl in the back of her throat, then finally started the engines and slid into a take off. 

Being in the air calmed her, as it always did. In the air, it didn't matter what species you were, what you looked like. All people saw was a ship, and when most people saw the Benevolence, they knew it was there to help. 

For the first time in this quest she was setting off in, she allowed herself to get carried away in the adventure as she looked for her companions.

 

IC: Eoron - New Atero Parking District

A few pilots had taken off as he waited, and for the briefest of moments, doubt crept into Eoron's mind. Could he have been wrong in his deductions?

Only one way to find out. He would wait, as he had many days before.

 

IC: Mirror - Tesara

Still not sure he was doing the right thing, he stepped aside to let Hadraeka release Silvana.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Fascinating... with a little more attentiveness, Arkis' mechanical hands smoothly cut through the flesh (or around areas too thick to penetrate), his grinning face hanging just over the opening to see just what moved beneath. Some kind of parasite perhaps, one he and his patient would very much like to see destroyed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Well... I don't... maybe a job running errands? Fetching things from around the wasteland maybe... Or perhaps guard duty might suit me?" Porangi contemplatively stroked his oddly sharp chin.

 

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara

Hadraeka unlocked and removed Silvana's handcuffs, stowing them away before gesturing to Silvana's ship. "Everything considered, I do hope your ship serves you well out there."

Edited by Onaku

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"That's for you to decide."

___________________________________________________________

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara

"She always has," the vortixx muttered, clambering aboard, "I hope you're all prepared for what comes next. The attack here, today... that was just the start."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Wait... really? I can just decide what job I want to have and I'll have it?" 


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 3:44 AM, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - Wastes

The vorox watched on, seeming mildly perplexed. "Why you break?" The lead one hissed, "We want. Take all." 

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"To... rrrgh... to make it easier for you to take.  You can't very well lug this big large thing around with that little manpower, can you?  No... rrrgh.  But you can lug around a bunch of smaller pieces."

 

-   -   -

 

17 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - Off we go

"Wrong way." She said, flatly. "Follow my ship, you'll be fine. Do keep up, though." 

The strange woman made her way to her own ship, a low sense of excitement brimming as she thought about what might happen when they got there.

 

12 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

Kaenis was in such a hurry to get back to her ship that she didn't stop to think until her own confused, panting face looked back at her from the Benevolence's dials. She shook her head, trying to calm her breathing until she couldn't hear the growl in the back of her throat, then finally started the engines and slid into a take off. 

Being in the air calmed her, as it always did. In the air, it didn't matter what species you were, what you looked like. All people saw was a ship, and when most people saw the Benevolence, they knew it was there to help. 

For the first time in this quest she was setting off in, she allowed herself to get carried away in the adventure as she looked for her companions.

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Left temporarily alone again while both of his partners retrieved their ships, Bacchus ran through his notebook one more time, repeating the words of the strange missive quietly to himself.  "The Beacon beckons... the Arena awaits... find that which is missing, and the puzzle will be complete..."  The words were just as enticing now as they were when he first found them on the notice board.  Potential meanings to these words bounced around in his head, colliding with other thoughts and producing unholy thought offspring.

 

Perhaps he was a bit too determined to solve this mystery, as his focus on it had caused him to become a bit scatterbrained today in regards to other matters.

 

The Rock Agori stuffed his notebook back into his pocket and started to boot up the Horse with No Name.  It sputtered to life, kicking up a lot of sand and smoke as it lurched forward, almost ramming into the notice board before it finally climbed to its maximum cruising height... which was about as high as Bacchus himself was tall.  The Horse was a shabby piece of equipment, but it was his shabby piece of equipment, and he loved it for what it was.

 

Easing it away from its near collision, he started slowly directing it along the path that Juno had taken to retrieve her ship.  He shadowed his brow again as he spotted the pontoons of Kaenis' Rockoh in the sky above, waving enthusiastically at it as if to say, "Yes!  I'm right here!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Cliffside and Tesara

Kane gripped the tool Hestala was using and turned to the Vorox. "This thing is busted, If you know how to fix it go ahead, if you don't...We may as well get the best parts out of it for you to keep." He then turned to Hestala and whispered. "We need teamwork to get out of this. No tricks."

IC: Rakin-New Atero-Blood Forge

Rakin picked up the tool and examined it, turning it over. He held it up to his ear and shook it. There was a faint rattling sound. He thought for a moment and then picked up  a wrench and smacked the launcher. He held it up to his ear and shook it again, he didn't hear any noise. "Here," He said, holding the launcher out. "Give that a try."


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Rakin-New Atero-Blood Forge

Rakin picked up the tool and examined it, turning it over. He held it up to his ear and shook it. There was a faint rattling sound. He thought for a moment and then picked up  a wrench and smacked the launcher. He held it up to his ear and shook it again, he didn't hear any noise. "Here," He said, holding the launcher out. "Give that a try."

IC: Kodran-New Atero, Blood Forge

At first, Kodran was sure that this mechanic knew what he was doing....Then he smacked the gun with a wrench, causing the Glatorian to twitch. If this customer broke the thing he'd cram a Thornax fruit so far up their-

"....." Grabbing the Launcher, he gave it a quick test fire, nodding in approval. Everything seemed to be in order. "Warn a guy next time ya try slappin' 'is launcher, would ya? But..thank you."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Wait... really? I can just decide what job I want to have and I'll have it?" 

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement.

"That's... not exactly how it works." 

19 hours ago, Ironfist said:

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"To... rrrgh... to make it easier for you to take.  You can't very well lug this big large thing around with that little manpower, can you?  No... rrrgh.  But you can lug around a bunch of smaller pieces."

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes.

The Vorox appeared decidedly unconvinced. "Step away!" The leader snapped, landing before the pair, "You leave. You live. We take all." 

On 10/14/2019 at 1:38 PM, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Fascinating... with a little more attentiveness, Arkis' mechanical hands smoothly cut through the flesh (or around areas too thick to penetrate), his grinning face hanging just over the opening to see just what moved beneath. Some kind of parasite perhaps, one he and his patient would very much like to see destroyed...

GM IC: ??? - Arkis' Office

"Don't."

A voice, faint as a whisper, issued forth from Arkis' incision site. It wasn't the voice of the Agori. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"But then... what are you saying?" 


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement

"You need to figure out what you're good at, and identify a role where those talents will be of use."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Cliffside and Tesara

Kane gripped the tool Hestala was using and turned to the Vorox. "This thing is busted, If you know how to fix it go ahead, if you don't...We may as well get the best parts out of it for you to keep." He then turned to Hestala and whispered. "We need teamwork to get out of this. No tricks."

 

4 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes.

The Vorox appeared decidedly unconvinced. "Step away!" The leader snapped, landing before the pair, "You leave. You live. We take all." 

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"You think I don't know that?" the Vortixx woman whispered harshly back to her rival.  "Now be a dear and pull on that corner."

 

When the Vorox leader stepped forward and ordered them to stand aside, Hestala was only too happy to oblige; she took her hands and her hooks immediately away from the wrecked Rockoh and stepped quickly back, allowing the creatures an uninhibited view of the bare innards of the ship.  Bone, steel, engine parts, fuel, weapons: plenty of things scavengers like them could have a potential interest in.  For good measure she tossed one of her money bags onto the pile (the one with the least amount of widgets in it).

 

"Come on, dahling," she said quietly, tugging her rival slowly but firmly back toward the Vista Baby.  "Best we leave these fellows alone."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 5:52 PM, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Easing it away from its near collision, he started slowly directing it along the path that Juno had taken to retrieve her ship.  He shadowed his brow again as he spotted the pontoons of Kaenis' Rockoh in the sky above, waving enthusiastically at it as if to say, "Yes!  I'm right here!"

IC: Juno - New Atero

The adventurer blasted off, flying forward in the direction of the Arena. She couldn't help but smile from the possibility of uncovering a new discovery.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Cliffside and Tesara

Kane-Oma merely nodded , put his axe on his back, and followed Hestala.

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood forge

Rakin smiled. "No problem man, sometimes all a machine needs is a good wack. But be careful, it usually works better with larger stuff."

Suddenly there was the sound of a fist pounding on glass. A Brakas monkey was at the window of the shop, face pressed against the glass.

"Aw darn," Rakin said sarcastically. "One sec." He went to the door of the shop and made sure it was open. The monkey came scampering up to him. "That was the longest you've ever been gone," He scolded the creature. "You were gettin my hopes up!"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes.

The leader made a harsh whistling sound, and few of the Vorox moved to block the pair from approaching the Vista Baby.

"We take all," the leader insisted.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

For a moment, Porangi was completely silent. It was clear he was deep in thought, mulling over Doctor K's words.

"... I'm pretty good at surviving. Getting out of situations I should by all accounts have died in. I'm... not entirely sure how I've survived this long, if I'm being honest."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...