Jump to content

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes.

The leader made a harsh whistling sound, and few of the Vorox moved to block the pair from approaching the Vista Baby.

"We take all," the leader insisted.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

Hestala stopped and planted a hand on her hip, her brows beetling.  "You can take all that," she snipped, pointing to the wrecked Rockoh.  She pointed again, this time to the Vista Baby, and continued, "That one's mine, you can't take it."

 

The hand still gripping a hook clenched tighter around its handle.  "No barter."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: Both my other characters are either travelling or preparing to travel right now, so in the meantime... I'm gonna throw this new girl out here ^^

IC: Littiuu - Desert, approaching Tesara

Was there, really, any feeling more invigorating than the wind whipping past your mask as you jetpacked through the sky?

Offhand, Littiuu would say not.

For others, perhaps, the jetpacks were merely a convenient means of travel and not much more than that. Certainly, many of those she had addressed the subject with, out of those who also used them, saw them as little more than a way to get from A to B; and while Littiuu could understand that...

Did they not appreciate the sheer fun of jetting through the sky simply for its own sake?

The incessantly-cheerful Ta-Matoran let her path become a spiral, a grin worn behind her orange Rau as she circled higher and higher in tight circles. While it was true that she was eager to get back home, after several days on a job that had taken her around the region of New Atero, that wasn't so urgent that she couldn't delay a while just for the sake of enjoying herself. So what if it cost her a bit more fuel when she reached Tesara? That was nothing she couldn't afford.

And Tesara... there was her home sweet home right ahead. The giant trees which stretched skywards, lifting the homes - and marketplaces and everything that made Tesara such a great place to live - high above the desert sands, and Littiuu levelled out to take another good look at the place she loved. It was, perhaps, not an environment in which one might expect to find a Ta-Matoran, who generally thrived on heat and lava, not plant life and nature; but Littiuu found it hard to care if she looked out of place. To her eyes, Tesara was nothing short of the greatest spot of beauty in this desert, and she wouldn't choose to live anywhere else.

She could hardly wait to touch down again.

Prompting another burst of acceleration out of her jetpack, she shot forward, already looking forward to taking a stroll through the village's many markets and just letting herself unwind after a difficult job.

 

ooc: Littiuu is open for interaction!


LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis froze, scalpel still in the flesh. He glanced up toward the Agori's head, but it seemed to still be unconscious. And besides... the voice seemed to come from inside. Hesitantly, he peeled back the flesh to see what he had exposed...

 

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

No sign of her companions as of yet... Kaenis drifted in lazy circles above New Atero, searching the air. But when she finally chanced a look down to see if she could spot them taking off, she caught sight of Bacchus waving from far below. Oh... great. She leaned out of her craft and waved back, still looking for Juno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

 

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood forge

Rakin smiled. "No problem man, sometimes all a machine needs is a good wack. But be careful, it usually works better with larger stuff."

Suddenly there was the sound of a fist pounding on glass. A Brakas monkey was at the window of the shop, face pressed against the glass.

"Aw darn," Rakin said sarcastically. "One sec." He went to the door of the shop and made sure it was open. The monkey came scampering up to him. "That was the longest you've ever been gone," He scolded the creature. "You were gettin my hopes up!"

IC: Kodran- New Atero, Blood Forge
A Brakas? Interesting. "A friend of yours, I assume?" Scratching his head, the Glatorian took the launcher, placing it in it's special spot under the register. Walking into the back room, he came out with a small tool box.

"Not much, but you did want some tools for sale, right? Got some spares."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 1:12 PM, Toru Nui said:

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Vehicle Bays)

Entering the vehicle bays, Tekmo noticed Paju and Tarutu at their respective vehicles. He then turned to issue commands to his other two 'companions.'

"Now then, your respective vehicles should still be around here somewhere. We leave in... shall we say, ten minutes? Notify me of any issues you may have before we take off and... if either of you need to relieve yourselves, public restrooms are that way."

IC: Akkitu- Vehicle Bay

Akkitu was able to find his Jetrax quite quickly. A quick engine test was done, and no problems were found.

"I believe I am ready. I don't know about Tacitus, though," Akkitu answered.


For Chima!

 

Corpus Rahkshi: Explota
Skyrise Ascent: Akkitu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ironfist said:

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

"That one's mine, you can't take it." The hand still gripping a hook clenched tighter around its handle.  "No barter."

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

"No barter," the vorox nodded vigorously, before brandishing his weapon for emphasis, "Robbery." 

14 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

Porangi shrugged. "It's gotten me this far."

GM IC: Doctor K - Basement

"It still doesn't qualify, I'm afraid." 

13 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis froze, scalpel still in the flesh. He glanced up toward the Agori's head, but it seemed to still be unconscious. And besides... the voice seemed to come from inside. Hesitantly, he peeled back the flesh to see what he had exposed...

GM IC: ??? - Arkis' Office

"Stop," the voice came again, as something inside the body pulled back at the flesh Arkis was attempting to peel back, "You're hurting him."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - New Atero

The adventurer blasted off, flying forward in the direction of the Arena. She couldn't help but smile from the possibility of uncovering a new discovery.

 

19 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - New Atero

No sign of her companions as of yet... Kaenis drifted in lazy circles above New Atero, searching the air. But when she finally chanced a look down to see if she could spot them taking off, she caught sight of Bacchus waving from far below. Oh... great. She leaned out of her craft and waved back, still looking for Juno.

--IC: Bacchus: New Atero--

Bacchus beamed as he saw Kaenis' wave, way up there in the sky, before his attention was diverted by the sound of another ship taking off, this one another Rockoh, but painted in stripes.  In the pilot's seat, he saw a familiar flash of dark armor- Juno.  Gesturing to Kaenis again, he made a sweeping motion with his arm indicating that that ship was the one to follow, and gunned his Horse with No Name onward as fast as it would go in pursuit.

 

It was time they were off.

 

-   -   -

 

5 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

"No barter," the vorox nodded vigorously, before brandishing his weapon for emphasis, "Robbery." 

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

Hestala rolled her eyes in disgust.  "Robbery, is it?" she muttered.  "You've got to be joking.  You're not doing it properly at all."

 

Suddenly, both hands went to her hook handle as she aimed a hard swing at the head of one of the Vorox blocking her path.  With luck, she'd catch him by complete surprise, and the blunt end of the hook's curve would inflict some good old-fashioned blunt force trauma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Clifside and Tesarea

Kane-Oma was thinking about what he could say to reson with the Vorox, but then the Vortixx lashed out. It would be best to back up Hestala, since they had just agreed on a truce. He smiled, drew his axe, and swung a forceful blow at the next nearest Vorox. "You want my blade? Here it is!"

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood forge

Rakin Shrugged, "Sure, I'll take a look." He began shuffling through a the box once or twice he pulled out a tool and examined it only to put it back. Then he fished up a pair of pliers with string joining the handle and a socket on one handle. "OOO, how much for this?"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Keeper - Tesara Markets:

They hesitated. There had to be some ulterior motive for this Le-Matoran to seem so fearless when confronted with the insectoid monstrosity of their self.

Keeper looked at the Matoran once more, taking the time to take them in. They were ordinary, but it was the flower that caught Keeper's eye. Something about it made them feel... 

Well it felt right.

"Zzcertainly. Thank you for the company."


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood forge

Rakin Shrugged, "Sure, I'll take a look." He began shuffling through a the box once or twice he pulled out a tool and examined it only to put it back. Then he fished up a pair of pliers with string joining the handle and a socket on one handle. "OOO, how much for this?"

IC:Kodran- New Atero, Blood Forge

"Hrmm....20 widgets should be fine, I think." Kodran scratched the back of his helmet, unsure of a good price. That seemed reasonable enough to him, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tamaya - Tesara Market 

3 hours ago, The UltimoScorp said:

IC Keeper - Tesara Markets:

They hesitated. There had to be some ulterior motive for this Le-Matoran to seem so fearless when confronted with the insectoid monstrosity of their self.

Keeper looked at the Matoran once more, taking the time to take them in. They were ordinary, but it was the flower that caught Keeper's eye. Something about it made them feel... 

Well it felt right.

"Zzcertainly. Thank you for the company."

Tamaya beams a smile at them. "Come on then." She starts leading the way with a confident stride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ironfist said:

-IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

Suddenly, both hands went to her hook handle as she aimed a hard swing at the head of one of the Vorox blocking her path.  With luck, she'd catch him by complete surprise, and the blunt end of the hook's curve would inflict some good old-fashioned blunt force trauma.

10 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Clifside and Tesarea

Kane-Oma was thinking about what he could say to reson with the Vorox, but then the Vortixx lashed out. It would be best to back up Hestala, since they had just agreed on a truce. He smiled, drew his axe, and swung a forceful blow at the next nearest Vorox. "You want my blade? Here it is!"

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

Suffice to say, the winged Vorox hadn't survived this long in the Wastes by being complacent. Resources of any kind were difficult to come by in this world, and the Vorox knew all too well that most beings would try to fight for what they had. So when Hestala and Kane-Oma attacked, the Vorox weren't surprised in the slightest. 

Hestala's opponent deflected her strike with a battered, makeshift shield, before slicing down at her with its stinger. Kane-Oma's opponent tried to block the axe with its sword, but the rusted weapon cracked and shattered under the might of the massive weapon and its wielder, and the Vorox was battered backwards with a surprised shriek. 

The remaining ten Vorox that had previously been standing or flying around now all made a bee-line for the Vista Baby, clearly intending to loot the ship while their companions were keeping the duo distracted. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Clifside and Tesara

Kane-Oma wasted no time and took another swing with his axe, turning towards the Vorox Hestala was fighting.

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood Forge

Rakin thought for just a moment. "I've been lookin for this for a while. If you've got the extender," He guestered to the socket on the tool's handle. "I'll give ya 30."


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Temujin - New Atero Parking area > Wasteland Skies:

With no one and nothing to stop him, the Iron Glatorian wasted no time in finishing his packing, settling into his Jetrax, and taking flight, climbing steadily to altitude before turning toward Tesara. He had news to deliver there as well, after all.


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood Forge

Rakin thought for just a moment. "I've been lookin for this for a while. If you've got the extender," He guestered to the socket on the tool's handle. "I'll give ya 30."

IC:Kodran-New Atero, Blood Forge

Now that was a deal if the Fire Tribe Glatorian had ever heard one. Holding up a finger, he ducked into the back. A cacophany of crashing and rustling around could be heard before a metal stick was tossed out, landing on the desk. "That work? If not, I can keep searching!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Juno - To The Arena!

And, so, they were off.

Juno's route was quite a tricky and specific one, as she'd made all the necessary adjustments to minimize fuel usage and time, but Kaenis and Bacchus would find Juno easy to follow otherwise.

She adjusted her telescopic lenses, zooming in on the Arena in the distance.


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kaenis - Wastes

Kaenis followed Juno's route as closely as possible as she clung to the rear of the party. It might have seemed random and arbitrary to someone else, but to Kaenis, another experienced navigator, she admired Juno's consideration and knowledge. Perhaps... she wasn't so bad after all.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

He straightened abruptly, still looking down at the Agori's torso in disbelief. "I'm a doctor," he asserted, feeling ridiculous for needing to say so, "I'm just... trying to help."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"His kind, Your Spikiness?" Armani asked. "Whatever do you mean?"


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alarei, New Atero streets.

Oh, she'd seen it, alright.

The whole confrontation, with Tuma and his Skrall on one side and the city officials - some of them, too, Skrall - on the other, had been observed by the slight hooded figure who lurked at the back of the crowd. To be fair, it had probably been observed by just about everybody in the neighbourhood; but still, Alarei counted herself as lucky to have come upon the scene. Angonce - or whoever - was smiling on her, it seemed; for so many of the objects of her vengeance to be out in force, all at once, was almost too convenient for her to believe. And, what's more, for them to be quite vocally letting it be known that the homes along these streets were theirs...

Well.

She hadn't, of course, taken any action. Not right there and then, not with so many eyes on the scene. But now, for the first time since arriving in New Atero, she knew where the detested Skrall hung out; and that meant that she could set her mind to pursuing her mission of vengeance.

Not vengeance for herself, of course. Alarei was young yet, she had been born only many, many years after the infamous clash of the giant robots, and was had certainly not lived through the oppression and abandonment by the males of her race. But many of those who had raised her, if not all, had indeed suffered through that. Her two favourite tutors still remembered the day when Tuma had taken the men and left the women to die; they had raised her on horrible stories of the suffering the Sisters had endured before they had finally been able to carve out a society for themselves that had no room for the men who had abandoned them. Her heart blazed with righteous anger on behalf of those she loved the most; and, though it had surely been thousands of years since that terrible event, justice had yet to be meted out.

And that goal, she had claimed for her own.

She had watched, silently, as the situation was tentatively defused, leaving neither side happy. She had watched as the city guards had dispersed, leaving the Skrall - those aligned with the city and those independent, both - to go their separate ways... while Alarei herself lingered, committing to memory which of these buildings were home to those she hated. She didn't make a suspicious sight; if she was a little tall by Agori standards, that was nothing new these days, and if she lowered her hood - as she did now - she all but blended in as just another member of the passing crowd. Even if she did possess a couple of genetic traits that marked her out as a Sister of the Skrall, she doubted that anyone would take that for anything more than coincidence.

Nothing to see here.

 

OOC: Alarei is open for interactions too! ^^


LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

He straightened abruptly, still looking down at the Agori's torso in disbelief. "I'm a doctor," he asserted, feeling ridiculous for needing to say so, "I'm just... trying to help."

GM IC: ??? - Arkis' Office

"He's beyond help... twisted and torn and tortured..."

32 minutes ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"His kind, Your Spikiness?" Armani asked. "Whatever do you mean?"

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower

"The young. The ones who came into existence after our worlds collided. The ones who don't appreciate history." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Matilda - Bakery

Matilda requested that pie from the baker, as well as the berry pies Garuda wanted. She glanced to Voyin. "What have you been up to?"

IC: Voyin - Bakery

The Iron Glatorian glanced over, still very close to the glass displays of the pies. "Well, you know. Negotiation pretty hard. Language barrier still there." 

She didn't seem sad, in spite of saying this.


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2019 at 4:11 AM, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

Suffice to say, the winged Vorox hadn't survived this long in the Wastes by being complacent. Resources of any kind were difficult to come by in this world, and the Vorox knew all too well that most beings would try to fight for what they had. So when Hestala and Kane-Oma attacked, the Vorox weren't surprised in the slightest. 

Hestala's opponent deflected her strike with a battered, makeshift shield, before slicing down at her with its stinger. Kane-Oma's opponent tried to block the axe with its sword, but the rusted weapon cracked and shattered under the might of the massive weapon and its wielder, and the Vorox was battered backwards with a surprised shriek. 

The remaining ten Vorox that had previously been standing or flying around now all made a bee-line for the Vista Baby, clearly intending to loot the ship while their companions were keeping the duo distracted. 

 

20 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Between Clifside and Tesara

Kane-Oma wasted no time and took another swing with his axe, turning towards the Vorox Hestala was fighting.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

The knockback that Hestala received from her hook being deflected caused her to stumble back a little, thus avoiding the brunt of the Vorox's stinger strike.  It did succeed in giving her a solid nick on the back of her right shoulder, however; she let out a small cry of pain and started wishing that she had invested in some chest armor that completely covered her back, too.  The price of stylishness was pain, apparently.

 

Not to be deterred, however, she took the opportunity to sidestep the next approaching blow and rush forward in an almost crouch, wrapping the curve of her hook around her assailant's ankle.  The intent was to pull his feet out from under him as she charged forward to intercept the creatures that were approaching the Vista Baby.

 

-   -   -

 

17 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - To The Arena!

And, so, they were off.

Juno's route was quite a tricky and specific one, as she'd made all the necessary adjustments to minimize fuel usage and time, but Kaenis and Bacchus would find Juno easy to follow otherwise.

She adjusted her telescopic lenses, zooming in on the Arena in the distance.

 

12 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - Wastes

Kaenis followed Juno's route as closely as possible as she clung to the rear of the party. It might have seemed random and arbitrary to someone else, but to Kaenis, another experienced navigator, she admired Juno's consideration and knowledge. Perhaps... she wasn't so bad after all.

--IC: Bacchus: The Wastes, en route to the Arena--

Much lower to the ground than his two peers, Bacchus trundled merrily along as fast as his little skyfighter would take him, leaving a trail of tossed-up sand and black smoke in his wake.  Every so often, he would look upward to catch Juno's distinctive striped Rockoh make some sort of course adjustment, an adjustment he would follow her in making very soon after.  Part of him wished that he could be higher up in the sky, feeling the wind on his face... and then the part of him that was afraid of heights shut that desire down completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood Forge

Rakin picked up the tube and tried to fit it into the tool. It fit, but it clearly wasn't designed to. "Not quite," He shouted, "It should be able to extend and retract!"

IC: Paju-Tesara Skies 

Tired of waiting on the ground Paju revved the engine of her Skyfighter and took off as fast as she could. She rushed upwards into the sky. She went up and up until she could feel she was about to stall. She looked around to see if anyone else on the expedition was in the air.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Tesara Vehicle Bay)

"I-" The expedition's leader notices a Skyfighter with a familiar blue Matoran piloting it rocket to a considerable altitude. "Alright then, I suppose we're leaving now. Get to your machines!"

Tekmo presses a button and the thrusters of his jetpack begin roaring with life as he shoots off after Paju.

Edited by Toru Nui

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarutu, Leaving Tesara

Well, it was as good a time as any, wasn't it?

First her fellow Ga-Sister had jumped the gun and taken off, then she heard Tekmo give the signal; so there was no point waiting around any longer. Settling herself into a standing position that she could maintain with relative comfort for several hours, while also reaching the controls, Tarutu gave her engines a hearty rev. The battered machine made a noise that sounded as much like a violent cough as anything, but nonetheless responded swiftly and leapt skyward. Even if it had taken a beating in its past life, The Lucky Find was a powerful beast that wouldn't be stopped by such trivialities.

Catching sight of Tekmo on a jetpack, Tarutu tossed him a salute that was less than fully sincere. As much as she'd like to enquire as to destination, there was no way to make herself heard over the roar of her Rockoh's engines; and she'd find out soon enough anyway, she supposed. Rather than try, she simply let herself fall into place behind their fearless leader.

Edited by Darth Jaller

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"Well, luck or no luck, I do like to think it hasn't purely been by chance that I've gotten here alive... I mean, I'm no slouch when it comes to fighting, and I've fixed my ship's engine a good many times on my own. Sometimes during mid-flight!"

 

IC: Tacitus - Tesara Airspace

The large black Axalara of Tacitus, the Blind Abaddon, appeared in thin air flying alongside the group, as if a mirage lifted away to reveal the ship underneath.

 

IC: Drukann - Approaching Arena

On the horizon, Drukann could now see the Arena rising from the surrounding desert, a lone monolith among the natural destruction and desolation, an unmoving titan of finely hewn stone. 

Edited by Onaku

UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Blood Forge

Rakin picked up the tube and tried to fit it into the tool. It fit, but it clearly wasn't designed to. "Not quite," He shouted, "It should be able to extend and retract!"

 

IC:Kodran- New Atero, Blood Forge

Grumbling noises could be heard from the back as he threw a few more rods out of the back room, before finding one. Seemed to extend....and retract....He threw it onto the desk. "Try that one!" He turned back, before a grumbling could be heard. "....Alright, I think I might need to grab some grub."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Silvana - Tesara

Muttering a few choice insults under her breath, the Vortixx clambered into her jetrax, and set off in the direction of Cliffside.

_________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Flying Vorox - The Wastes

Hestala's attempt to trip her opponent seemed doomed to fail, as the Vorox's winds started buzzing as soon as it started to fall forward... but Kane-Oma's axe soon crashed down atop the ascending creature, bringing an abrupt end to its flight. 

The remaining Vorox were surrounding the Vista Baby, a few taking up defensive stances in preparation to fend off the inevitable attempt to reclaim the vessel. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara

Mirror watched her go, half expecting to see an army following her. He didn't look away until Silvana was a speck on the horizon. "Well... what do we tell the Captain?" he asked Hadraeka.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"Do you know... what did this to him?" Arkis asked quietly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara

For a moment, Hadraeka simply watched the horizon, completely silent. She breathed in, and she breathed out, her naturally intense gaze fixed on the receding speck that was Silvana's vehicle.

"We tell her that we've carried out our orders."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - New Atero

"Perhaps you could assist me, then?" The Kestora suggested, "I could always use more engineering talent in my experiments." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: ??? - Arkis' Office

"Many things. So many. Beyond comprehension." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Tirkah - Capstone Bar, Cliffside:

"He's been out there a while... How long does it take to go through someone's stuff anyway?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - Tower Basement, New Atero

"OOOH!!" Porangi's face lit up like cigarette staring a forest fire, before turning contemplative. "But... wait, I thought you said you weren't hiring just earlier?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara

Mirror sighed and nodded slowly, before turning back toward the heart of Tesara.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis' morbid curiosity was piqued, but he was quickly growing tired of talking to some disembodied voice (or perhaps that would be in-bodied...). "And then... what are you?" he asked, while his hand crept back down, determined to pull aside the fleshy curtain hiding this... creature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, Basement

"What I meant is that I don't get to make those decisions. But I could use an extra pair of hands around here, so I could make a compelling case."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Blackbristle - Cliffside, Capstone

"Whatdya mean?" Blackbristle glanced up from his flagon, half-turning towards Tirkah, "Arkis aint any kinda obligation to come back, or tell us what he found." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: ??? - Arkis Office

"What am I?" The voice made a sound somewhat akin to a chuckle, and the Agori's body began to twitch and shudder, wracked by unnatural movement within, "The answer is complicated, for my name has many meanings."

A harsh crack echoed through the room, and the still-unconscious Agori let out a whimper.

"I am a place of suffering, a figure from a nightmare, a spurned creation who survives to spite its maker."

Another cracking sound followed the first, and the Agori's convulsions ceased as suddenly as they had begun.

"I am the first and last son of Makuta."

One of the Agori's arms suddenly shot up, trying to swat away Arkis' own.

"I am alive." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis jumped back from the table, dropping the scalpel as he held his swatted hand like a child. "I... heh, I noticed," he chuckled nervously as he looked over the Agori once more. "But this... this body... what use is it to you?"

None of these words made any sense to him, perhaps Makuta was one he had heard from the biomechanical beings, but like any good scientist (of a sort), he wanted to get to the answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

The still-unconscious agori sat up on the table, the voice issuing from within rising in fervor. "I did not choose this body. This... being... put my seedling in his canteen to keep me alive through his journey to the surface... but when he grew desperate, and thirsty, he drank the water, and me with it." 

Thin roots crept forth from the incisions Arkis had made, beginning to pull the flesh back together and stitch it shut. "My roots took hold within his broken body. He would not have survived this long without me holding him together."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Tirkah - Capstone Bar, Cliffside:

The Water Glatorian sniffed, Shrugged, and downed the rest of his drink, and said simply, "Not much else to do ar-" he belched mid sentence, "around here," He went to take another drink, but realised he had no drink left. 

"Barkeep, gimme another one, would ya?"


Corpus Rahkshi Profiles!

Kat Grim Diode Burn Percy

Aza and Ezec Pentaghast


CORPUS RAHKSHI APPROVED CHARACTERS


Corpus Rahkshi Discord

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...