Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Tamaya - Tesara Market 

6 minutes ago, The UltimoScorp said:

IC Keeper - Tesara Markets:

They followed the peculiar Matoran, carefully taking in their surroundings as they went. The city was  busy, and although there was some part of Keeper that yearned for the closeness and the bustle that came with civilisation they also knew that that part of themself could be dangerous. Folk tended to give the insectoid a wide berth however, so navigating was generally easy and unconcerning.

Tamaya quickly glances back to be sure they're actually following her then turns back and searches through the people for the correct stall. Her height makes it a tad difficult for her to see around everyone so she has to bob and weave her way to get a good view.

"Nope....nuh uh....maybe..? No...not this one...or this one either.." She murmurs to herself as she checks each one they pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 3:22 AM, Nato the Traveler said:
GM IC: Flying Vorox - Wastes

The duo felled their respective targets, prompting the remaining Vorox to take to the air and scatter. Having lost several of their number, the creatures were clearly reconsidering their strategy... but they weren't retreating yet. 

Buzzing aloft at a safe distant, one of the Vorox pulled a horn from its belt. A rough, screeching note rang out across the sands as the Vorox blew upon it... and a second call soon issued in response, originating from the direction the Vorox had originally arrived from.

Evidently, the creatures were summoning reinforcements.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

For a moment, Hestala considered victory as the Vorox retreated into the air... but then the horn sounded.  And then another one did.  She didn't like the sound of it, and she figured she knew what the sound of it meant.

 

"Get in, dahling, get in!" she shouted at her rival, shoving him in the direction of the Vista Baby's still-extended ramp.  "They're calling their friends!  Get in; we won't stand a chance out here!"  Her plan was to use her airship's integrated weaponry, and her rival's cooperation in operating it, to take down the remaining Vorox and however many else decided to show up.  In her haste, she did not go back for the moneybag she had tossed onto the wrecked, abandoned Rockoh earlier.

 

-   -   -

 

12 hours ago, Darth Jaller said:

IC: Kastir - The Arena

 

4 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Drukann - Arena

 

4 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - The Arena

 

15 minutes ago, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - Arena

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

If the giant woman sidling up behind the Skakdi was supposed to intimidate them, it didn't work on Bacchus.  Being an investigator required nerves of steel!... except when it came to heights.  But being a short boy, he had encountered his fair share of relative giants before, to the point where he had just accepted that they existed.

 

The Skakdi gave his name- Drukann; an... interesting name, the Rock Agori thought.  "A pleasure to meet you, Drukann..." he began, seeming to ease things into a more amicable state... before suddenly pointing away from the Arena.  "... now git!  I'm not going to fight you, but I'm not going to compromise on this, either!  This is our mystery, and we're going to solve it whether you like it or not!"  He was not usually this stubborn about not sharing his cases with anybody, but in his mind, he and his crew deserved this, not them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukann - Arena

Drukann frowned and crossed his arms. "No, I don't think we will git." He then looked to the agori's two companions, then back to him, narrowing his eyes. "If this place's mysteries are going to be solved, we're going to be part of it. Whether you like it or not."


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"Oh... why is that?" Porangi asked curiously.

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"He's dismissive. Intolerant. Militant. A volatile combination." 

1 hour ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"And... what will you do if I stay?" he asked hesitantly.

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"I will ask questions, and if you are forthcoming with your answers, then no harm will come to you." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kodran- Soup Kitchen

The scent of the soup was making the mechanic drool a little bit. Wiping it away, he stood in place, simply prepared to wait his turn. As he did, he went through a small mental checklist. There hadn't been too many orders today...Come to think of it, aside from Rakim's request for a tool, he really hadn't gotten anything. Maybe he'd find some orders when he got back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

If the giant woman sidling up behind the Skakdi was supposed to intimidate them, it didn't work on Bacchus.  Being an investigator required nerves of steel!... except when it came to heights.  But being a short boy, he had encountered his fair share of relative giants before, to the point where he had just accepted that they existed.

The Skakdi gave his name- Drukann; an... interesting name, the Rock Agori thought.  "A pleasure to meet you, Drukann..." he began, seeming to ease things into a more amicable state... before suddenly pointing away from the Arena.  "... now git!  I'm not going to fight you, but I'm not going to compromise on this, either!  This is our mystery, and we're going to solve it whether you like it or not!"  He was not usually this stubborn about not sharing his cases with anybody, but in his mind, he and his crew deserved this, not them!

17 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Drukann - Arena

Drukann frowned and crossed his arms. "No, I don't think we will git." He then looked to the agori's two companions, then back to him, narrowing his eyes. "If this place's mysteries are going to be solved, we're going to be part of it. Whether you like it or not."

IC: Juno - The Arena

The explorer could not help but grin vindictively when Bacchus seemed to share her possessive nature over the mystery. Her senses about the mission and the team she was with seemed to be correct, after all. Kaenis, however, she could not read. Was she ready to fight, or was she backing down?

Her adrenaline suddenly hit an apex. She drew her grapple hook in an instant, pointing it at Drukann. Her ruby eyes gleamed behind the Volitak and the grapnel. "Two of you, three of us, Skakdi. I don't see why we can't just knock you both out and explore the place ourselves, hmm?"

Where is this coming from? She wondered, trying her best to keep her breathing low. Was the sudden and unfamiliar confidence created by being backed up by her peers sparking this sudden territorial nature?

IC: Calidus Serpico - Talking with a fellow officer (Tesara)

The guardsman nodded, looking to Mirror as he arrived, finally.

"You get anything good from this investigation? All I got are hunches, and you know Jira hates it when I follow those exclusively." Calidus asked, his tone changing slightly as he rubbed the back of his head, looking at his feet as he asked the question.

 

Edited by Triple D

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

Mirror is caught off-guard by the question, and before he knew it he had said, "No."

 

IC: Kaenis - Arena

Kaenis starts out of her thoughts, and puts a hand on Juno's shoulder. "We don't need to do this," she says softly. "One way or another, our discoveries will benefit all."

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"I will... stay, and answer what I can," Arkis nods and takes a step forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

Mirror is caught off-guard by the question, and before he knew it he had said, "No."

IC: Calidus Serpico - Talking with a fellow officer (Tesara)

He looked taken aback. He'd barely even considered it, the arrogant, uptight...

"Look, Mirror, was it? Help me out here, all I want is to help. I know you don't like my methods, but come on, we both know this ain't the time for that argument." He'd been taking anger management lessons, per Jira's request, so Serpico was trying his best to not raise his voice and as a result, lose his temper with Mirror.

He squeezed an imaginary sponge in his right hand, his green fingers tensing and relaxing in a concentrated motion.

 

 

Edited by Triple D

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Marketplace

Hadraeka stepped up next to Mirror, her teal eyes looking from up high upon Calidus and the orange matoran with their natural intensity.

"Calidus Serpico, we are currently on our way to report to Captain Jira. We may better discuss this once that is done." The large guardwoman put a reassuring hand on Mirror's shoulder, then began walking back toward the medical tent.

 

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

Porangi stroked his bladed chin, wincing as he superficially cut one of his fingers, before focusing back on the matter at hand. "I see... he's one of those rock dudes, isn't he? Are they usually like this?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"I will... stay, and answer what I can," Arkis nods and takes a step forward.

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"Good answer," the creature purred, "Now... fresh water... where is it found on this world?" 

20 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

Porangi stroked his bladed chin, wincing as he superficially cut one of his fingers, before focusing back on the matter at hand. "I see... he's one of those rock dudes, isn't he? Are they usually like this?"

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"Not necessarily. Every being in existence is unique, shaped by their experiences and interactions." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - The Aquarium [Aqua Magna]

"..."

-...-

"Don't you feel there's something we should've done already?"

-Eh, maybe not... oh!-

Three harpoons darted in the creature's general direction: one hit the same side as the original one; one ricocheted off its jaws, making it roar in annoyance; one missed. Never did its eyes stop glowing.

-Boss needs some target practice, huh?-

"I don't know, Drendakk, there's something weird going on here..."

-Weird indeed, yes...-

Finally, the creature fired a whitish-red beam from it three eyes towards the ship. It was confoundingly slow, especially for a beam.

"Could that possibly do any damage?"

-Well... considering Boss didn't show us the escape pods, I think I'd much rather hope it doesn't...-

With the Slowest Beam in the Universe heading somewhere around the ship, the creature started shaking off the two harpoons, probably attempting to leave.

OOC: I am alive!


I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (The Aquarium, Aqua Magna)

Waveahk barged onto the bridge, marched over to another console, and pressed a small green button. This triggered the mechanism to raise The Aquarium's altitude. He then immediately rushed back down again to retract the harpoons from the creature, but he did stop at the cabinet to grab another glass of water, and to check on the minuscule damage he'd done to the leviathan. He did not even seem to acknowledge Vrokdann.

This model of airship was designed to be crewed by more than just two people. It was hard enough before Vrokdann had been coerced into service. There was a time when The Aquarium was fully staffed... but that time had long since passed. It was easier to kill these things then. Such a shame things turned out the way they did. And now, he was having to deal with this unholy abomination, instead of something that could at least looked like it could be cooked. It seemed that even dead, those money-grubbing ingrates were finding new ways to anger him, as it was their preserved carcasses that had served as bait to attract this monster in the first place.

Yes, he had used the dead bodies of his old crew-members as bait. Actual bait would have cost money.

He slid down the wet hallway back to the targeting console, and released the harpoons. And he wondered how long it would take for Vrokdann to inevitably turn on him, like the others did.

  • Like 1

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: Sorry for the delayed response; had a bit of a busy last couple of days!)

IC: Alarei - New Atero, Soup Kitchen

 

And, of course, she didn't have two widgets to spare; in fact, until recently, Alarei hadn't even known what widgets were. The Sisters of the Skrall, in their isolation from the way the rest of the world was developing, had made no effort to adopt the foreign currency that, apparently, these semi-mechanical beings had brought with them from their crashed giant robot. Even in her thieving forays, Alarei had made no effort to take the strange little gears, preferring to target food and valuables.

But that was alright; she could make do with the single bowl.

"Thank."

She seized the bowl as soon as it was offered in her direction. While she stood aside, however, so as not to hold up the Glatorian behind her, the Sister didn't waste time in seeking a table to sit at; rather, right then and there, she raised the bowl to her lips and drank deeply.

All at once, her mouth was filled with fire.

She hadn't bargained on how hot the soup actually was; the girl could feel her eyes watering as she forced herself to swallow the mouthful of far-too-hot liquid. That done, it took a moment before she felt like she could breathe again, her freshly-scalded throat still protesting.

Still, she managed a thumbs-up in Oko's direction, if he had noticed her predicament; just to indicate that she was fine and the soup was good.

 

IC: Littiuu - Tesara Marketplace

"Well..."

She thought, for half a second, about lying, then abandoned the idea.

"Not so much. People hiring for bodyguards are on the lookout for big, muscular guys, and I... don't quite fit the type."

To put it rather more bluntly... she wasn't taken seriously. Her prospective clients would much rather hire a Skakdi, or a Steltan bruiser, or a member of some other big, bulky race, rather than a tiny matoran, no matter how capable she may be. It was, however, something that Littiuu had learned to live with. If nothing else, filling the niche of odd-job-woman between actual guarding roles gave her plenty of opportunity to meet interesting people, and to add to her skill-set little by little each time. Still, she knew, it wasn't exactly where her strengths lay.

Her companion was already getting ahead in the conversation, though; Littiuu hastily dropped her line of thought in order to keep up with his information. Unprovoked attack... freelancers fought back... it sounded like she'd missed one Karz of a party, and the Ta-girl couldn't help but wonder what difference she might have made to the fight, had she been there. There was, of course, no point in dwelling on what-ifs; best to keep her mind on the present.

She shrugged a little as Calidus expressed doubt that she'd learn anything more.

"No, I get it. No-one has to spill anything classified; but I'm a concerned citizen, and Tesara's my home. That's all."

The arrival of two other guards on the scene silenced Littiuu for the moment as the three of them engaged in brief - and not entirely warm - conversation. Once or twice, she opened her mouth to say something, to try and calm the tension... both times, she shut it again, anticipating that her intrusion wouldn't be welcome.

 

IC: Kastir - Arena

 

Both the bio-mechanical strangers had her eyes upon her, Kastir noticed; one with a professional look that gave very little away, the other with... was that a flicker of recognition that Kastir caught in her eyes? She wasn't sure... and the one called Kaenis had broken the gaze before the giant could tell for certain. Despite the attention on her, however, and despite that the masked one's question seemed to be addressed more her way than her boss', she made no attempt to intercept it before Drukann did. He, after all, was the leader of their smaller expedition; and, on top of which, he seemed to be reconsidering the threats and violence angle without her even saying anything.

Again, Kastir felt no particular relief or regret, one way or the other. Violence was just part of the way of life for her; she neither deliberately sought it out, nor deliberately avoided it.

So she didn't shy away, either, as the Agori ordered them away, Drukann resisted, and the one called Juno pulled a weapon on him.

As to her own position... Kastir had to admit, before seeing the arena for herself, this had just been a quick and easy job to earn her a disproportionately high fee. To an extent, it still was - and as walking away, even if Drukann had been so inclined, wouldn't see her getting paid, she would have been fully prepared to back him up on that count alone. But, that said... since laying eyes on the majestic arena for herself, the giant had to admit that the pull of the mystery, of the unknown, was calling to her, too; and she had no intention of walking away from such a call.

She cleared her throat, at the end of Juno's little threat, to draw attention to herself.

"You're certainly welcome to try."

Her voice was surprisingly mellow for her size and threat. If she was confident, it wasn't unfounded; and, while Kastir well knew that size wasn't everything, the fact that she was almost twice as tall as anyone else present was definitely one that the other group of adventurers would ignore at their peril. Her gaze, for a moment, darted to Kaenis at the orange-scaled being's protests, accepting her wisdom, before attention returned to the more possessive of the trio.

"But, really. What's two more minds applied to the mystery, other than even higher chances of solving it?"

Two heads, so the saying went, were better than one; and so five heads must leave even that in the dust.


(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Zecrillia, Jabali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darth Jaller said:

IC: Littiuu - Tesara Marketplace

On 10/29/2019 at 2:39 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara Marketplace

On 10/29/2019 at 12:02 AM, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

IC: Calidus SerpicoTalking with a fellow officer(s) (Tesara)

A squint at the leaving guard was followed by an eye roll at Mirror. "Whatever, but I'm chasing you guys up on this as soon as you report to Cap." 

His hand relaxed a little, slipping into his jacket pocket instead. A compromise was better than nothing, he guessed.

The Jungle Agori looked back at Littiuu. "Well, seems I gotta kill some time. If you're still interested, I can discuss things over some coffee." Serpico suggested, sparing a glance at Mirror. "You can tag along with him, but he's a lot less fun than I am, least on duty." A smirk. 

On 10/29/2019 at 12:02 AM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - Arena

Kaenis starts out of her thoughts, and puts a hand on Juno's shoulder. "We don't need to do this," she says softly. "One way or another, our discoveries will benefit all."

2 hours ago, Darth Jaller said:

IC: Kastir - Arena

"You're certainly welcome to try."

Her voice was surprisingly mellow for her size and threat. If she was confident, it wasn't unfounded; and, while Kastir well knew that size wasn't everything, the fact that she was almost twice as tall as anyone else present was definitely one that the other group of adventurers would ignore at their peril. Her gaze, for a moment, darted to Kaenis at the orange-scaled being's protests, accepting her wisdom, before attention returned to the more possessive of the trio.

"But, really. What's two more minds applied to the mystery, other than even higher chances of solving it?"

IC: Juno - Arena

The creature behind the Volitak paused as Kaenis murmured to her. Something about her voice appeared to calm Juno. 

They were both correct, of course they were. She knew that, but she'd still pulled the weapon. Was she just that possessive, and since she worked alone she'd never experienced it? 

In any case, she lowered the grapple gun. Truthfully, there wasn't much Juno could have done with it, since she hadn't even loaded it with the bolt ammo. She changed her stance, nodding, though her gaze didn't leave the two opposite. 

"Just try not to get in the way." She says, moving her look to the Arena itself finally.

 


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - Arena

The creature behind the Volitak paused as Kaenis murmured to her. Something about her voice appeared to calm Juno. 

They were both correct, of course they were. She knew that, but she'd still pulled the weapon. Was she just that possessive, and since she worked alone she'd never experienced it? 

In any case, she lowered the grapple gun. Truthfully, there wasn't much Juno could have done with it, since she hadn't even loaded it with the bolt ammo. She changed her stance, nodding, though her gaze didn't leave the two opposite. 

"Just try not to get in the way." She says, moving her look to the Arena itself finally.

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

Throughout the slow confrontation, Bacchus remained where he was, pointing dramatically away from the Arena, brows beetled.  He kept that pose through Juno's gun-pulling, Kaenis' desire for a peaceful resolution, and the giant woman's veiled threat and continued insistence.  But when the map dealer relinquished her opposition of the two rapscallions that were trying to solve the mystery instead of them, that was when he broke pose.

 

He turned to Juno, a look of confusion and slight sadness on his face.  "Is that it?" he asked.  "Is... are we just going to let them come along?  But it's our mystery!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara Marketplace

Mirror decided it was best to leave it at that and let Hadraeka pull him away toward the tent.

 

IC: Kaenis - Arena

"It's everyone's mystery," Kaenis quietly but firmly asserted. "We're not the first people here, and probably won't be the last, but what we discover today will help everyone who has or will visit this place."

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"Most of it is... well, produced by those... um, biomechanical types. There's a few... wells here and there, or... um, springs, but most of those have, well, dried up or become toxin in... in recent years."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"Most of it is... well, produced by those... um, biomechanical types. There's a few... wells here and there, or... um, springs, but most of those have, well, dried up or become toxin in... in recent years."

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"Springs? Where can I find them?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Wastes

Without a word, Kane turned an charged as fast as he could towards the door of the Vista Baby, his large feet pounding against the ground.

IC: Rakin-New Atero

"Scuese me mam," Rakin said to the woman who had just gotten her soup, "Are you ok?"


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Matilda - Bakery

She smiled, paying for the pies and picking them up. "Yeah, definitely."

After thanking the baker, she started heading back home with Voyin in tow. "Seen anything interesting in the wastelands recently?"

~

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"Hmm." That didn't settle her concerns, but she nodded anyway. "I do hope this gets remedied. The last thing we need right now is civil unrest."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:Kodran-New Atero, Soup Kitchen.

The mechanic looked over at the person who just...consumed practically an entire bowl of soup in one gulp. She seemed.....pained? Slowly, he turned to look at the owner of the soup stall.

"Are we allowed to pay you if we want to?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Medical Tent, Tesara

As the two of them arrived at the medical tent, Hadraeka gestured for Mirror to take the lead.

 

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

Porangi tilted his head. "Really? I thought species shared a lot of traits. Like everyone always says Zyglak are horrible murderous monsters, and that they're all dangerous and untrustworthy, and 'get the karz away from me you lizard freak'... actually I don't know if that last one counts as a comment on my species specifically."

 

IC: Oko - Soup Kitchen

Oko looked at Kodran as if he had two heads. "Er... well... I mean... I guess?"

"... Are you sure you want to skip your free bowl though?"

 

IC: Drukann - Arena

Drukann sighed, relieved the situation had been resolved without violence. He had been very close losing it earlier when Juno'd pulled out that gun. Too close for his own comfort. He decided to put all of that aside for now and started to make his way to the dais at the Arena's center.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

Mirror nodded and stepped inside. "Captain... it is done"

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis couldn't stop his bark of a laugh. "Not easily! I mean... you need transport... someone who could... well, take you there... without asking too many questions."

 

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

Sitting in her veritable mountain of blankets, Garuda was getting tired of waiting. Snatching up a couple tiny clawfuls of blankets to pull along with her, she clambered back down toward the kitchen to find a snack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 10:54 AM, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

"Hmm." That didn't settle her concerns, but she nodded anyway. "I do hope this gets remedied. The last thing we need right now is civil unrest."

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower

"I think we already have that."

On 11/3/2019 at 12:12 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

Porangi tilted his head. "Really? I thought species shared a lot of traits. Like everyone always says Zyglak are horrible murderous monsters, and that they're all dangerous and untrustworthy, and 'get the karz away from me you lizard freak'... actually I don't know if that last one counts as a comment on my species specifically."

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"And how do you like it when people judge you due to the stereotypes surrounding your species?" The Kestora quipped, "You need to keep an open mind."

10 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

Mirror nodded and stepped inside. "Captain... it is done"

GM IC: Captain Jira - Tesara

Mirror would find Jira deep in conversation with several other officers, going over a list of guard casualties. 

"With a tad less melodrama, could you tell me what, exactly, you've done?" She said to Mirror, barely glancing away from the parchment before her.

10 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis couldn't stop his bark of a laugh. "Not easily! I mean... you need transport... someone who could... well, take you there... without asking too many questions."

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"Transport... yes..." the plant creature hissed, "...these machines you rely on. Do you have one?"


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Medical Tent, Tesara

"The vortixx known as Silvana has been sent away from the city." Hadraeka stated, having ducked through after Mirror into the tent. "As you ordered, Captain."

 

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"Honestly... I always kinda just assumed I was defective." Porangi bowed his head a bit dejectedly.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"Defective is such an ugly word. Think of yourself as... unique." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Captain Jira - Tesara

"Ah, good," she nodded absently, finally turning towards the group, "Anything else to report?" 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

"Oh," Mirror looked surprised as he realized there were others in the room. "Yes, that. Um..." He glanced to Hadraeka, trying not to stick his foot in his mouth again.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"Umm... no." Arkis shrugged helplessly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Hadraeka - Medical Tent, Tesara

Hadraeka gave Mirror a subtle eye gesture for him to continue the report.

 

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"You... neek? What's a neek? How am I a neek?" Porangi tilted his head in confusion.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 3:35 AM, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"Umm... no." Arkis shrugged helplessly.

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"Then you are of no further use to me." 

19 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"You... neek? What's a neek? How am I a neek?" Porangi tilted his head in confusion.

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"It means individual. Different to everyone else." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

Mirror took a deep breath. "She offered us information in an effort to stay in the city. Officer Hadraeka and I believed it was in our best interest that we decline her offer and release her as ordered. However, she does believe that this attack is just the beginning, and well... 'Tesara is good at being a target,' in her words."


IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis took a step back against the wall again. "P-perhaps I... I might be! I know these people, and I look... well, normal!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"Oh... well, that's kind of the problem, isn't it?"


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alarei - New Atero, Soup Kitchen

"Great... I'm... great."

She coughed a couple of times; but the pain of her scalded throat didn't seem to be getting any worse, so Alarei swallowed and wiped at her watering eyes. It took just a moment for her to register who had addressed her, one of the Glatorian who had been queueing behind her; and another for her to register surprise at his concern. The girl knew, oh of course she knew, that men - and, indeed, anyone who wasn't of their sisterhood - couldn't be trusted to actually care about anyone who couldn't further their interests... or, at least, that was what she'd been taught all her life. But, yet, his question to her well-being seemed surprisingly sincere.

She spared another minute, therefore, to explain.

"I didn't realise the soup would be so hot. Think I burned my throat, but it's fine. It's great."

She'd be paying for that for a few days to come, at least, Alarei suspected. It was either gonna feel painful the whole time, or was gonna start to feel more numb, and neither of those was much fun... but it was what it was. She shrugged, her tone becoming self-degrading for a moment.

"That'll teach me, I guess."

 

IC: Littiuu - Tesara marketplace

"Sure! That sounds good."

The other two guards moved about their business, leaving her and Calidus alone again for the moment, with only the jungle Agori's promise of catching up to them later left hanging. Whatever the details, at least, it seemed as though the guard were taking the threat very seriously; and that had to be a good thing, in Littiuu's book. The role was one she understood; she'd had experience of being a guard herself, back within the Universe, and had often been in charge of fending off predatory Rahi and other - sometimes more sentient - threats.

Though, if she was honest, the memory made her a tiny bit antsy. What she wouldn't give to be doing something here, too... she had her reasons, of course, for never having signed on with the Tesaran guard. But having to just sit back, as a civilian, and let everyone else handle it... she hated to admit, but it rubbed her the wrong way when she was, at heart, a girl who thrived on action and helping to make things better.

As such, she jumped at Calidus' offer of continuing their conversation over coffee. Even if that couldn't be counted as doing much, something was always preferable to nothing.

"I know a couple of good coffee joints around... but if you've got a better place, by all means lead the way!"

 

IC: Kastir - The Arena

And that, it seemed...

Was that.

Conflict resolved for the moment, Kastir allowed her stance to relax a little. She was still guarded, of course - and she certainly wasn't going to assume that Juno or Bacchus (or even Kaenis, despite her quiet insistence on cooperation) were harmless - but as long as they were all allies here, there was no need for any of them to see how hostile she could get. Instead she seemed, perhaps, just a little less threatening, a little less of an ominous presence, as she gave the unlikely trio a nod, before starting down towards the dais in Drukann's wake.

Even with one lens of her Kanohi Akaku remaining trained on the three, however, that still left Kastir plenty of attention remaining to take in the majesty - or even the silent warning - of this place. It had, she didn't doubt, been ancient when the Matoran Universe robot was new; and it seemed to carry the experiences of the many, many beings who had visited it through the long years. Kastir didn't fancy herself as a superstitious being, and had spent long enough in the abandoned places of this desert that they held no unease for her; but not even she could quite shake the sense that the Arena itself was watching her.

Well. She was watching it right back.

The other two lenses of her mask whirred slightly, focusing on the place itself; and trying to see what secrets it might hide beneath its stones.


(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Zecrillia, Jabali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 5:28 PM, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

He turned to Juno, a look of confusion and slight sadness on his face.  "Is that it?" he asked.  "Is... are we just going to let them come along?  But it's our mystery!"

On 11/1/2019 at 6:53 PM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - Arena

"It's everyone's mystery," Kaenis quietly but firmly asserted. "We're not the first people here, and probably won't be the last, but what we discover today will help everyone who has or will visit this place."

IC: Juno - Arena

The taller being looked back, sighing. 

"I supposed it would be rather stupid to start a skirmish over this place , not until I've seen what it is hiding." She followed Drukann's lead, keeping a good distance away from the skakdi.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:54 AM, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Matilda - Bakery

She smiled, paying for the pies and picking them up. "Yeah, definitely."

After thanking the baker, she started heading back home with Voyin in tow. "Seen anything interesting in the wastelands recently?"

IC: Voyin - Way back from bakery

The Iron Vorox shook her head. "More of same. Thinking of exploring past Tesara sometime. Got resources now. Can do it, might be fun." She trailed behind Matilda, walking a bit more leisurely, with a genuine sense of happiness.

19 minutes ago, Darth Jaller said:

IC: Littiuu - Tesara marketplace

IC: Calidus Serpico - On break (Grabbing a coffee)

At hearing her acceptance, Serpico's body language had almost instantly relaxed. The guardsman gestured outward, his long hair moving in the wind as he shifted. "Hey, if you got a place in mind, lead on. I just need some caffeine, I've been working this shift for too long." 

The Agori of Jungle had, truthfully, not actually thought about where they'd be going. Like instinct, the thought had simply sprung up. 

He'd have stopped himself if he felt it was a bad idea, of course.


Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Thom Kovac Krossfari Leonn

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC:Kodran- New Atero, Soup Kitchen.

"True...I just figured I'd want to pay at some point to thank you for what smells like amazing soup." 


It smelled amazing, definitely. And the person who was currently nursing a burnt mouth seemed to enjoy it..For now, he simply stood behind Rakin, waiting his turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

Mirror took a deep breath. "She offered us information in an effort to stay in the city. Officer Hadraeka and I believed it was in our best interest that we decline her offer and release her as ordered. However, she does believe that this attack is just the beginning, and well... 'Tesara is good at being a target,' in her words."

GM IC: Captain Jira - Tesara

"Unfortunately, she might not be wrong."

14 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis took a step back against the wall again. "P-perhaps I... I might be! I know these people, and I look... well, normal!"

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"Do you want to help me? If not, I will not make you remain." 

14 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"Oh... well, that's kind of the problem, isn't it?"

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower

"It doesn't have to be a problem."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Sorry, have been busy as of late

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

She sighed. "You may well be right, unfortunately."

These rumours still perplexed her. There were people who sought to gain from New Atero breaking out in civil war, of course, but was it anything more than a simple rumour gone awry? She gave Hakkzan a tired smile; these mysteries could wait. "I appreciate your honesty on the matter, Your Spikiness. Even if it came after the fact."

~

IC: Matilda - Walking Home

She nodded absently. "Sounds fun. I was thinking of going exploring sometime, myself. Look around some more, for... for someone. Something."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

These rumours still perplexed her. There were people who sought to gain from New Atero breaking out in civil war, of course, but was it anything more than a simple rumour gone awry? She gave Hakkzan a tired smile; these mysteries could wait. "I appreciate your honesty on the matter, Your Spikiness. Even if it came after the fact."

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower.

"You're welcome," he replied. His expression was one of guilt, and it was clear from his tone that he hadn't forgiven himself.

7 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

"What would you have us do?"

GM IC: Captain Jira - Tesara

"Do your jobs. Be vigilant. Make sure to get some rest when you can." 

7 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"You will just... leave?" Arkis asked, not sure he believed it.

GM IC: Karzahni - Cliffside

"There is nothing here I need... so yes."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 1:52 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Wastes

Without a word, Kane turned an charged as fast as he could towards the door of the Vista Baby, his large feet pounding against the ground.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

The pair managed to clamber inside the Vista Baby, Hestala closing the boarding ramp and door behind them as quickly as she could to prevent any of the Vorox from getting in.  She made her way to the cockpit, and began to bark orders at her rival as she flicked switches and pushed buttons to boot up the airship.  "Dahling, in the back hold you'll find a large crate full of skyblaster spheres.  Push that up here and start loading them in the open hatch on the floor!"  When loaded, the skyblaster spheres would fill up the cartridges that had been emptied in her dogfight with her rival's Rockoh.

 

-   -   -

 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:53 PM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - Arena

 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:12 PM, Onaku said:

IC: Drukann - Arena

 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:19 PM, Darth Jaller said:

IC: Kastir - The Arena

 

On 11/8/2019 at 4:53 PM, Triple D said:

IC: Juno - Arena

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

It still wasn't fair, Bacchus thought as he slumped his shoulders in resigned defeat.  He didn't want to share this mystery with Drukann and his giant woman sidekick, but it looked like he was going to have to.  Oh well.  If it was unavoidable, then he'd make a show of solving all the important bits before those other two did.  ... Drukann and his sidekick, he meant,  Not Juno and Kaenis, they were cool.

 

The Rock Agori saw the red Skakdi approach the dais in the center of the Arena; he put on a burst of speed in order to get there first, sliding to a halt once more and casting some sort of smug look at his new rival- "Too slow," it seemed to say- before hunkering down and running his hands along a portion of the strange text.  Fascinating...  He pulled out his notebook and began recording the text within it, once again taking care to mimic the style of the writing.  It could come in handy later.

Edited by Ironfist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...