Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

Mirror nodded. "Thank you Captain... will that be all?"

 

IC: Kaenis - Arena

As the others moved on deeper into the Arena, Kaenis lingered by the ships. She looked down at the machete in her (claw)... hand. It unnerved her that she couldn't remember pulling it out. The (thrill)... tension... it was getting to her. Maybe this was all a huge mistake. After everything she had tried to do, she was putting these people in danger.

She took a different path around the outside of the ruins and sat down with her back to a cold stone pillar, out of the others' (scrutiny)... vision. She started breathing deeply, running through the calming routine she had used for years.

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"You won't... be rid of me?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Captain Jira - Tesara

"That's all. Thank you." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"What purpose would that serve? I am not my maker. I am not cruel for the sake of it." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Vista Baby

Kane-Oma grunted an afirmative. He charged up the ramp and ducked through the door. He uncerimoniously dropped his axe on the floor and turned to get the amunition box.

IC: Rakin-New Atero, Soup Kitchen

Rakin shrugged and unhooked a waterskin from his belt, offering it to the woman. "A cool drink might soothe yer throat."

OOC: Sorry about the wait guys.

 


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"Doesn't change the fact that it has been..."

 

IC: Hadraeka - Tesara

"Hm." Hadraeka nodded and ducked out of the tent once again.

 

IC: Oko - Soup Kitchen, New Atero

"Actually I just pour the soup, but I'll relay your complements to the chef." Oko looked from Kodran to Rakin, then back to Kodran, then back to Rakin. "So er... either of you want a bowl?"

 

IC: Drukann - Arena Dais

Drukann sighed, and resolved to simply ignore the tempestuous little man to instead focus on investigating this place. Drukann stepped up onto the ovular dais, kneeling down near the center and looking at the place where previously he had seen the glowing symbols. "You know, we might have to wait for nightfall for this place to do anything. That's when the beacon comes out, for one."

 

OOC: I too apologise for the wait, it's been a busy week.


UsVT9ln.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Porangi - The Tower, New Atero

"Doesn't change the fact that it has been..."

GM IC: Doctor K - The Tower, New Atero

"Perhaps..." he mused, "...but it's best not to dwell on the past. Look to the future instead." He began to ascend the stairs once again.

15 hours ago, Onaku said:

IC: Drukann - Arena Dais

Drukann sighed, and resolved to simply ignore the tempestuous little man to instead focus on investigating this place. Drukann stepped up onto the ovular dais, kneeling down near the center and looking at the place where previously he had seen the glowing symbols. "You know, we might have to wait for nightfall for this place to do anything. That's when the beacon comes out, for one."

GM IC: The Dais - The Arena

As Drukann stepped onto the dais, a faint illumination began to emanate from the stone, forming the familiar shape of the symbol of the three virtues. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mirror - Tesara (Medical Tent)

Mirror nodded and followed Hadraeka out, feeling physically and mentally drained. "I... guess it's good night then?"

 

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis seemed to believe the creature, and allowed himself to relax a little. "It's... well, not often you find someone so... rational in Cliffside," he said quietly as he straightened his coat. "But uh... will you be keeping the... well, the Agori?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside 

The ancient buzzard caws a bit in boredom and frustration as he scourers now the most popular bar in the Cliffside. He is looking for something, walking over and tipping over tables without regard for who's there to see what's under them. With every one, he caws a snarl as he doesn't find what he's looking for and flaps upset seat warmers away as a warning. 

Though he could almost scream, he could smell it, feel it. There was another fight, another corpse, and his staff was calling for its remaining power. Could it have what was needed? Maybe?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Blackbristle - Cliffside, Capstone

"Excuse me, matey," a certain piratical skakdi placed himself firmly in Rakpazis' path, "You're bein' mighty impolite to the other patrons of this 'ere establishment. It'd probably be best for you to take yer disruptive... activities... someplace else." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

She put an armoured hand carefully on Hakkzan's spiny shoulder, and offered a brighter smile.

"Mistakes and bad choices are things we all make, Your Spikiness," she said. "What matters is what you do about them after they are made."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

After an indeterminable amount of time later, Tekmo and the assortment of pilots he had collected finally arrived at their destination -  the Black Spike Mountains. Specifically, the area marked 'X' on the map he had copied from the notice board.

He dropped down to the summit of the closest mountain, motioning for the others to follow. He scanned the landscape around him for any signs of life or unusual activity.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside, Capstone

The vulture stops and cocks his head to right, slight tapping his spear several times against it. It is a bit difficult to tell if he's confused, angry, or something else entirely, but probably a mixture of all. 

"Patrons?" he squawks, "...kha...filth! No treasure! None wealthy! Kha!" 

He stares into the Skakdi's eyes a short bit before continuing. 

"Fine! Stop. Go under......." 

He drops to the floor and starts attempting to army crawl around and get underneath another table.   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

She put an armoured hand carefully on Hakkzan's spiny shoulder, and offered a brighter smile.

"Mistakes and bad choices are things we all make, Your Spikiness," she said. "What matters is what you do about them after they are made."

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower

"Indeed," he replied, "Thank you for following up on this."

14 hours ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

After an indeterminable amount of time later, Tekmo and the assortment of pilots he had collected finally arrived at their destination -  the Black Spike Mountains. Specifically, the area marked 'X' on the map he had copied from the notice board.

He dropped down to the summit of the closest mountain, motioning for the others to follow. He scanned the landscape around him for any signs of life or unusual activity.

GM IC: Tekmo & Co. - Black Spike Mountains

Alas, Tekmo's certainty that he was in the right spot was somewhat misplaced. The Black Spike Mountains were vast, and had never been properly mapped; when Fe had still been standing, their scouts had prevented outsiders from mapping the terrain, and after Fe had fallen, there was no point in doing so.

Still, the scribblings on the noticeboard map had put the expedition in the ballpark of their target. Far below, the ground near the base of the mountain they had parked upon was cracked and charred by recent demolitions, revealing formerly-buried pipes that had all the hallmarks of Fe construction. Further away, beyond another peak, smoke was visibly spiraling skywards... 

10 hours ago, TheLegoRoleplayer said:

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside, Capstone

The vulture stops and cocks his head to right, slight tapping his spear several times against it. It is a bit difficult to tell if he's confused, angry, or something else entirely, but probably a mixture of all. 

"Patrons?" he squawks, "...kha...filth! No treasure! None wealthy! Kha!" 

He stares into the Skakdi's eyes a short bit before continuing. 

"Fine! Stop. Go under......." 

He drops to the floor and starts attempting to army crawl around and get underneath another table.   

GM IC: Blackbristle - Cliffside, Capstone

"Urgh... did somebody here misplace their pet... bird... thing?" Blackbristle glanced expectantly at the other patrons, his characteristic skakdi grin inverting into a frown when he realised no one was going to step to to claim the wayward creature.

He stepped around the tables, trying to place himself in front of Rakpazis, "This aint the place for these kinda antics. People are tryin' to eat." 

Edited by Nato the Traveler

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"I do believe it is," he said, answering Akkitu's question. "X may not mark the spot, but I suppose its more of a rough guideline."

He turned to address all four of the others. "Our next step is to investigate that smoke. We'll have to fly low and use the terrain as cover, as they may be inclined to shoot at us on sight. Any questions?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside, Capstone

He stops at the captain's feet and looks up at him, definitely confused as to why his progress is being hindered. He gets back up, knocking over a couple tables in the process. 

"The dead," he cries, "Where? Recent, must find. Not here?" 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Blackbristle - Capstone, Cliffside

"Try the desert," he grunted, "Anythin' that dies up here gets used for food, or tossed over the side." 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside, Capstone

He gives an annoyed caw and leaves the place, jumping off and diving down to the ground below. As he makes his decent however, he notices the spiraling steps and swiftly gets distracted with interest. His wings open up and he changes course, flying over and landing the spiral, descending down the steps to see how many there are.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alarei - New Atero, Soup Kitchen

"I... Wait. What's the catch?"

She had been about to grasp eagerly for the offered waterskin, then stopped short. While the offer of kindness rang sincere, Alarei had been taught too well by the Sisterhood to trust such actions. No-one out in the world gave things for free; there was always a price, always a catch. Amongst the Sisters, of course, it was different - any one of her family would have given her the water in a heartbeat, she was certain; the Sisters of the Skrall had each others' backs, because no-one else would.

But from an outsider? And a male, at that?

Her hand was still outstretched, but she hadn't grasped the waterskin; too sceptical of the offer to quite accept it, too afraid of losing it to withdraw her hand. Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"What's the catch?" she repeated.

 

IC: Littiuu - Tesara Marketplace

"Oh, great! This way, this way."

She was already starting on her way, waving the guardsman to follow. The marketplace bustle was still somewhat subdued, compared to normal, in the aftermath of the attack; but that, at least, made it easier to slip through the crowds. Even if it didn't make her the most intimidating bodyguard ever, her small stature served her well in cases like this, and it was only a matter of a few minutes before the short orange matoran had reached one of her favourite shops; a small coffee bar just a little bit out from the main marketplace, whose owner she was friendly with.

"I must have been here a million times; they do great stuff here, and the owner knows me. Come in!"

She held the door for Calidus to enter first. From inside, the smell of freshly-brewed coffee rolled over them, and Littiuu's fond smile grew stronger.

"It's a nice place; you'll like it."

Should she make an assumption like that, considering she still knew next-to-nothing about her companion? Perhaps not... but Littiuu, who tended to face everything with an optimism that was often almost painful, was confident that anyone would take well to such a place.

 

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

Well.

Here certainly wasn't a slice of paradise.

The sight of the mountains looming ahead of them had drawn Tarutu from her brooding thoughts a while back; and now that they were closer, she followed Tekmo's lead in circling in towards a landing. There wasn't a whole lot to see, as far as she could tell; the mountains were barren and unappealing, without even the pretence of inhabitability that Mount Ihu had once displayed. Behind her Komau, the Ga-Matoran pulled a face.

Still, not a whole lot wasn't the same as nothing. While she, too, noticed the swirl of distant smoke on the breeze, there was something else that had caught the corner of her orange eye while she had been settling in to land. Something that, so far, Tekmo hadn't called attention to.

She waved an arm to get his attention.

"Did you see lower down this peak? It might have just been from a lightning strike; but it looked to me like someone had been blowing things up down there."

She had, Tarutu felt, a keen eye for detail; and, to her eye, the cracked and charred ground lower down the mountain hadn't had the appearance of natural storm damage. Of course, she hadn't got a good look, when the majority of her attention had been on her landing; but all the same. Tarutu felt it might bear looking into before they moved too far on.

Still, she didn't want to step on their leader's toes right here and now. Feigning casualness, she shrugged.

"Worth a look?"

 

IC: Kastir - The Arena

Drukann and the Agori - up at the dais.

Juno - making her way forward, more carefully.

Kaenis - crouching behind a pillar, seeming unnerved.

So far, her x-ray sight had revealed nothing amiss about the Arena itself; and while Kastir wasn't inclined to let down her guard when it was possible that things were lurking beyond even her enhanced sight, her attention had shifted more towards her companions. Unlike the two men, she felt no inclination to race to make the discovery first. What came of this would come, and she was sure they'd all have ample part to play in it when it did. For now, she was muscle and backup and eyes beyond what the others could see.

Her gaze did, however, linger on Kaenis, and a frown crossed Kastir's toothy maw as she regarded the other's hidden form. Out of all of those here, the amphibious woman was the biggest wildcard in Kastir's eyes; she had spoken quietly during the confrontation, not drawing much attention to herself, and now she had seemingly run to hide... that suggested she was nervous, perhaps involved in this against her will... yet, certain parts of her body language hadn't matched up to that impression.

Kastir didn't much like having allies who she couldn't get a solid read on.

Keeping most of her attention still on those up at the dais - which had begun to glow faintly at their presence - Kastir shifted her trajectory so she could keep Kaenis in view at the same time. The amphibious woman's rocky hiding place did nothing to shield her from the power of the Mask of Vision; and Kastir wasn't inclined to turn her back on Kaenis until she had a better understanding of her.

For now, she continued to watch each member of the party, and their surroundings, even as she too stepped towards the dais from her own angle.


LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Incredible. Barely thirty seconds after landing and they're already-

"Yes yes, I did see them, the pipes are definitely of Fe construction, but I believe the smoke to be of greater importance. Of course, neither is going anywhere and if you all feel otherwise, we can check it out first."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Apologies, Arena folks, I've messed this up a little bit. I missed that Bacchus had already stepped onto the dais - the symbols would've lit up as soon as he did that, not after the second person stepped up. 

GM IC: The Dais - The Arena

With three beings now standing upon the dais, the light was more profound. The centre circle of the three virtues symbol, and one of the outer ones, had taken on a green glow, but the second outer circle had dimmed to a dull red light. 

Evidently they were still missing something. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"But he's... um, alive," Arkis stammered. "Couldn't I find... maybe a pot? Some kind of... container?"

 

IC: Kaenis - Arena

It was quiet out here in the Wastes, and it didn't take long for Kaenis' deep breaths to even out. She felt more in control, but with all this excitement she didn't know if she could return to the others. It was so easy to slip into her bestial nature now... what if she hurt someone? Maybe she would just make her way back to the Benevolence and forget this ever happened. Yes, that would be best...

Kaenis pushed herself to her feet and peered around the pillar. The others were all gathered in the center, she wouldn't be missed. Quickly, she bolted to the next bit of cover, then the next, making her way toward the ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"But he's... um, alive," Arkis stammered. "Couldn't I find... maybe a pot? Some kind of... container?"

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"That life is what makes him... fertile. This body has nutrients. The soil of this land is nothing but dust."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

My Wordpress Blog

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

 

 

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2019 at 11:31 PM, Darth Jaller said:

IC: Littiuu - Tesara Marketplace

IC: Calidus Serpico - On break (Entering coffee shop)

That smell. As a semi-regular caffeine addict, Calidus Serpico had become well accustomed to the aroma of coffee, yet it almost always had the same fantastic effect on his nose. 

Surprisingly enough, the Agori had never made his way to this particular place. He tended to stick to his more familiar, slightly small but cosy places nearby the station. His job gave him enough new stimuli to keep his brain from rotting, he didn't need to experiment with which place he got his warm karzin' beverages from. 

But, nevertheless, he straightened out his jacket, impressed. The place smelled good, and it looked pretty good, too. But, he'd be the judge of the taste, even if his mind numbing craving would likely stave most of his criticisms off. 

"Huh. This is a pretty quaint place." He remarked. "You can order first."

IC: Voyin - Talking with Matilda

"...I could help. Good at tracking, I think. Sure negotiations could wait for a bit for helping friend." She smiled, perhaps with a knowing look.

 


Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2019 at 3:54 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Vista Baby

Kane-Oma grunted an afirmative. He charged up the ramp and ducked through the door. He uncerimoniously dropped his axe on the floor and turned to get the amunition box.

--IC: Hestala: The Wastes, somewhere between Cliffside and Tesara--

As he did that, Hestala fiddled with the controls of the Vista Baby, slowly willing it to begin rising up from the ground.  The damage that had been incurred on it in the dogfight caused things to be a little more jittery than usual, but at least the airship still functioned.  She prepped the weapon systems while she was at it, the Skyblasters whirring and clanking into a ready position.

 

"Still waiting on that ammo, dahling!"

 

-   -   -

 

On 11/26/2019 at 1:53 AM, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: The Dais - The Arena

With three beings now standing upon the dais, the light was more profound. The centre circle of the three virtues symbol, and one of the outer ones, had taken on a green glow, but the second outer circle had dimmed to a dull red light. 

Evidently they were still missing something. 

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

Bacchus was so absorbed in recording the strange writing on the dais, trying to puzzle out what they could possibly be saying, that he did not hear Drukann's statement, nor did he notice Kaenis' seeming disappearance or the giant woman's approach: he was too absorbed in his work.  But as the symbol of the Three Virtues lit up, his face did too.  Only then did he notice the closer presence of the giant woman.  "Forsooth!" he cried excitedly, scribbling in his notebook.  "Three Virtues, three people!"

 

But what else were they missing, he wondered?  Clearly the light show was the only thing that they were going to get as they currently were.  Maybe the missing piece that the missive referred to had something to do with the words on the dais?

--OOC:--

Sorry for the wait, guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ironfist said:

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

IC: Juno - The Dais

Juno's intense temptation to get up close and feel the mystical light show was interrupted by two words.

"Three people!"

Three. If I get any closer, I'd likely be getting in the way of something important. These two halfwits really have stolen our spotlight, then! Had it just been me, Bacchus, and Kaenis, there would be no trouble.

She was very upset at this, but held her tongue, letting Bacchus solve the mystery. She'd gut these two interlopers afterwards.

 

Edited by Triple D

Corpus profiles: Rider Shield Eps Paladin Crate Thud Chief

 

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - The Aquarium [Aqua Magna]

Vrokdann turned her thought processes back on. She'd been standing at the ship's controls for so long that "Drendakk" thought it wise to go on stand-by. Back in her position, she found everything almost exactly the same.

-Huh, we're higher now. Good job, I guess.-

"...I'm sure I didn't do that."

-Maybe Boss did, down there, heh.-

"Oh right, Boss... wonder if he's down there still..."

 The creature was well away from the ship now, and its beam wouldn't hit the ship now that it was elevated.

-I liked that friend. We should go out someday.-

Something told Vrokdann it wouldn't be the last time she saw that thing.

"Should we go down to check? He could be dead."

-And if he's dead...-

"Do you mean...?"

-Yeah...-


I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paju- Black spike mountains

Paju looked down at the pipes, then up at the smoke then down at the pipes again. "I'd rather check out the pipes first, it's closer and probably won't take as long. Besides, some mountain climbing sounds fun right now." With that she began to scamper down the mountain towards the pipes.

IC: Kane-Oma-Visa Baby

Kane-Oma hefted a crate of ammo and began loading the cannons as fast as he could. He was a little clumsy and a couple of spheres dropped on the floor, He ignored them and kept grabbing more out of the box.

IC: Rakin-New Atero-Soup kitchen

"The catch?" Rakin was taken aback. "Whadaya mean catch? I was just offering a nice lady some water! If yer concerned about germs my monkey drinks out of it once n'a while, but that's about it."

At the sound of his name the brakkas monkey scampered up to the group. He began inquisitively sniffing Alarei's feet.


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"What?!" Tekmo tried to call after Paju. "Nonono we haven't put it to a vote! We have vehicles! You don't need to climb down, we have-" Tekmo's palm came in contact with his face, and he released a muffled groan of frustration. "Aaargh..."

 

IC: Waveahk (The Aquarium, Aqua Magna)

Waveahk was, unfortunately, not dead, and resurfaced up onto the bridge. He seemed unhappy. Unhappier than usual.

"To the Chasm with this ocean. To the Chasm with you. To the Chasm with EVERYTHING!" Waveahk slams his head down on a buttonless section of the navigation control panel. Without moving, he inputted the commands to move the Aquarium towards the shore. He was not chasing a hoax, he told himself. He was going to find that diving bell, and he would not have to kill giant death monsters for a living ever again.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Alarei - New Atero, Soup Kitchen

"I mean..." She faltered, not at all sure what to say. This sort of kindness was so unheard of to Alarei, when the Sisterhood had nothing but doom and gloom to speak of regarding the world beyond their home, that it hit her completely out of left field; and the Glatorian's surprise took the curly-haired girl aback in turn. She looked from him, to the monkey, then back again, as if hoping one of them would explain.

When no-one did, she licked her lips slightly, tried again.

"You... aren't gonna want something out of me in return? It's not a trick to indebt me to you?"

You didn't get anything for free in the wasteland, right? At least, that was what she had been taught... but she could see no obvious sign of deceit in Rakin's eyes. Why not? Was he just that good at hiding it?

Or was this offer actually what it seemed: just a small kindness out of the goodness of his heart?

 

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

"HEY!"

She was not about to take Akkitu's slight lying down. Never mind the fact that it wasn't against her, Tarutu had a protective streak a mile wide when it came to her fellow Ga-sisters - even sisters who she had literally only met less than two days ago - and the Ko-Matoran's tone, as he theorised Paju's untimely end, got thoroughly under her skin.

Granted, that was just a Ko-Matoran thing generally, in her experience. But still.

"We Ga-Matoran are more capable than you give us credit for, thanks. She'll be just fine."

Still, her gaze trailed Paju's path down the mountainside. Ga-Sisters stuck together... but Tarutu also had a feeling that Tekmo was just waiting for her to step a foot out of line, after their disagreement back in Tesara. He'd certainly reacted sharply enough after she'd made a simple observation, and it had only been exerting a great amount of willpower that had stopped the businesswoman from snapping back at him.

Even now, the words I was only pointing it out; but if you don't want the rest of us to look for clues too, just say so were hanging on the tip of her tongue, just daring her to utter them despite her better judgement.

Speaking of: she shrugged again, half-turning her attention back to their leader.

"Don't bite my head off, it's just a suggestion. But we could divide and conquer; you guys go after the smoke while Paju and I check the pipes, meet up again when we're done?"

Something told her that suggestion was going to go over about as well as a game of kick the Muaka; but on the other hand, Tarutu felt like it made sense.

 

OOC: I haven't forgotten Littiuu, but I can't think what to write for her right now. Will make a post for her soon, though!

Also, sorry about Tarutu! She's... rather touchy xD;

Edited by Darth Jaller

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Corpus Rahkshi bio: Blizzard / Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Tekmo was certain by now that Tarutu was doing this on purpose. But of course, he was the professional here, he reminded himself, and he would act like it.

"...Certainly. You're not the ones I need to watch over, after all-" Tekmo shot a glance at Akkitu and Tacitus. "-but, who's going to look after her vehicle, since she's... left it unattended, shall we say?"

He gestured towards Paju's Skyfighter, 'the Element'. He was genuinely concerned that something might happen to it if it was left unoccupied, but he was also doing so to point out the... shortsightedness of leaving it here in what was, for all they knew, enemy territory.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...