Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Tekmo and his two 'volunteers' flew back to the first set of pipes, which Paju and Tarutu were still examining. "We came across some more pipes. Another demolition site, a more recent one, hence the smoke. If we head further in that direction, perhaps we'll find whomever's responsible. I take it you have not discovered anything of value?" He tone of voice makes it clear he was not expecting you to.

 

IC: Waveahk (Aqua Magna Shoreline)

Waveahk led Vrokdann down the ramp, as they stepped foot on solid ground for the first time in a while. Beckoning for his 'employee' to keep following him, Waveahk crept across the sand, towards the 'Diving Bell'.

  • Like 1

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Diving Bell - Aqua Magna Shoreline

The device lay half-buried in the sands of the shoreline, marred by claw marks and what looked to be burns, but still intact enough to function. 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paju-Black Spike Mountain

Paju shook her head. "Not unless you think a smelly old pipe is valuable. Let's get moving!" She lept back on her vehicle.

IC: Kane-Oma-Vista Baby

Kane smiled, "My name is Kane-Oma."

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

Arkis suddenly cut in front of the possessed Agori with a panicked expression, before flashing an apologetic smile. "I'll... well, send them away. Hopefully. They sound... hmm, impatient... perhaps you better... hide?"

He gave Karzahni as much time as he thought the being outside could bear before cracking open the door barely enough for his face to peer through. On the other side, he saw... something. It looked hardly sentient, more bird than Glatorian or Toa for that matter. Definitely from the giant robot, judging by its mechanical parts. "Ah... hmm, well... we're actually... um, closed! Please... do try to hold your innards... uh, inside and... do come back later!" He grinned through grit teeth at the monster, hoping it could even understand him.

 

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis flinched again at Bacchus' laugh. He wouldn't understand. How could he? Only she was stupid enough to have this cursed venom flowing through her...

"You're not safe..." she repeated, a bit more forcefully, "...with me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

The Agori puppet awkwardly shuffled into the corner of the room, quietly shuffling in behind a stack of equipment before Arkis opened the door. It wasn't afraid or ashamed, but it was curious to learn more about the behaviour of the beings of this world. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Vista Baby

Kane smiled, "My name is Kane-Oma."

--IC: Hestala: The Skies, just outside Tesara--

Kane-Oma... she liked that name.  "Well, dahling-" she was still going to call him that, regardless of whether she knew his name or not- "you can start your new job right away.  Watch my back down here in Tesara, would you?  I hear it's awfully risky."

 

In her haste to get away from the flying Vorox, she had put on enough speed to reach her original destination in a short amount of time.  Tesara's foliage loomed before them through the cockpit of the Vista Baby, almost seeming to beckon them closer.  The Vortixx woman put both hands back on the control yoke and eased the airship lower, searching for a place to set down and hopefully begin getting repairs.

 

-   -   -

 

4 hours ago, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis flinched again at Bacchus' laugh. He wouldn't understand. How could he? Only she was stupid enough to have this cursed venom flowing through her...

"You're not safe..." she repeated, a bit more forcefully, "...with me."

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

 "Not safe... with you?  Whatever would make you say that?  Is it because you're Hordika?" he asked, once again forgetting his filter.  "Kaenis, if I thought that I wasn't safe with you around, I wouldn't have invited you to share a mystery with me.  Karz, I wouldn't have offered to carry your groceries.  I'm not worried for my safety around you, and you shouldn't be, either.  And for the record, Hordika beings?  Not the worst thing I've faced in my line of work."  Bacchus was not usually this sincere, but this was one of the rare instances where he was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"I don't. If there are no further objections...?"

 

IC: Waveahk (Aqua Magna Shoreline)

"Interesting. Vrokdann, remain here while I fetch some means of excavation." Waveahk trudged back to the ship, with the intent of doing exactly what he said he'd do. There were a few shovels and other digging equipment in a cupboard somewhere.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paju-Black Spike Mountains

"Alright, fearles leader." Paju said to Tekomo, "Let's go!"

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

Kane-Oma went into the back and made sure that any ammo he had left sitting around was cleaned up.

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

"Yeah... I suppose so."

She wasn't quite ready to give up on the idea yet; but all the same, Tarutu had to admit that Paju had a point. Besides, aside from essentially being pipes for waste, these didn't look like they'd been used in ages; the Ga-woman didn't know much about the exact history of the Fe settlement, save that it had been thoroughly levelled in the last war... but she supposed it wasn't too much of a stretch to hazard a guess that these had been part of that settlement, rather than anything new.

She sighed, vexed. The question here, if the pipes were useless, was obvious: why was someone going to such lengths to uncover them if there was nothing of value to be gained by doing so. After poking around the grime some more, with no real enthusiasm, the businesswoman looked up to see that Tekmo and his band had returned.

"I haven't... but I have to think someone thought there would be something valuable here. I know explosives aren't the rarest thing ever out here, but it doesn't seem likely that someone would be wasting them on blowing up pipes just for fun."

She followed Paju's lead, scrambling back into the Lucky Find's cockpit; but even so, continued to address Tekmo.

"If we can just figure out what they're after with these pipes, that might give us a better idea where to find them."

 

IC: Alarei - New Atero, Soup Kitchen

"'Ve just never seen anything like it before. In our territories, we never see huge vehicles like that. We don't really see vehicles at all, I guess."

There was good reason for that, of course; when the Sisters didn't trust anyone or anything except their own, they had no need to travel far, certainly not the kinds of distances that required the vehicles she'd so often seen out here. Rock steeds were typically used when transportation was required at all, the Sisters preferring to stay far away from anything the resembles reliance on peoples and technologies not their own.

It was fair, Alarei knew. But it meant that arriving here, in Atero, she was thoroughly bowled over by the sights of such things she'd never seen before.

"What do you do, as a mechanic? Does that mean you helped to build it? Like, all of it? 'S huge..."

Suffice it to say, Alarei was still wildly unfamiliar with much to do with the bio-mechanical world that had since become part of Bara Magna's society.

 

IC: Kastir - The Arena

Nice to know you're interested in me only when I'm useful...

Kastir shook her head slightly, no real resentment to the thought; just wry amusement. These little guys, Agori and Matoran alike... she found them funny, in a way. Everything they did was so important to them; like in their eyes, they were the centre of the universe and couldn't possibly believe otherwise. It was one of the things she found most endearing about them, when she was off a job and allowed herself to relax.

For now, it wasn't a thought she would indulge for more than the briefest moment.

Half of her gaze tracked Bacchus as he set after Kaenis, but Kastir simply let him go. He knew the other woman better, after all; and while he clearly didn't seem happy by her and Drukann's presence here, the toothy giant also felt confident that he had no intention of harm towards either of them. He was just over-eager, perhaps a bit of a glory-seeker... nothing she could begrudge him for.

Instead, she fumbled with the pad and pen she'd been handed. Absolutely dwarfed in her over-large claws, it was no mean feat to use the implements in anything that even resembled a natural manner; all the same, Kastir did what she could. The replica of the images of the Great Spirit Robot, the pre-shattered planet, and the star, though tiny from her perspective, swiftly took rough shape.

Rough being the key word. Never let it be said that art was one of her talents.

  • Like 1

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"That will be difficult, considering we still have a severe lack of information. Hopefully, past the second demolition site there'll be something of value. If not... well, we'll see, won't we?" Tekmo fired up his jetpack, leading his group past the mountain with the second batch of pipes, continuing to fly in that direction.

 

IC: Waveahk (Aqua Magna Shoreline)

Waveahk returned with the tools ready for excavation, and handed a shovel to Vrokdann. "Let us begin."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile 

GM IC: Tekmo & Co. - Black Spike Mountains

Tekmo's strategy was rewarded within a very few short minutes, as the sight and sound of yet anotherexplosion rumbled upwards from a canyon below.


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Now, usually when explosions occur, the idea is to move in the opposite direction. But in this particular instance, it was in Tekmo's interest to investigate the most recent demolition, before those responsible slipped away. He flew down to the canyon below, assuming those accompanying him were following.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside (office)

The bird thinks about what is said to him and then decides to try and force the door the rest of the way open regardless to see what's inside screeching, "It here?!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paju-Black Spike Mountains

"YES!" Paju shouted, gunning her engines for maximum speed, attempting to be the first one to the next site.

IC: Rakin-New Atero Soup Kitchen

"Nah, someone else builds those things. My job is to fix them if they break. She's in good condition right now, so I don have to do much."


I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - Aqua Magna shoreline

Vrokdann thought she'd bumped into something and got in defence mode.

"WHOA! STOP RIGHT... uh."

It was, however, just a shovel, handed by her boss.

"Uh, what do I use this for?"

-For slamming it into an amphibious skull?-

"Actually, that sounds like a fine idea..."

-Please don't.-

She saw the fishfolk in command digging the sand away from a scarred device, scars that seemed strangely appealing...

-That's it girl, dig there. See, he's doing it.-

So she went and started digging as well, trying not to clang the shovel against the device.

  • Like 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

The door swings open a ways before Arkis scrambles to catch it. Behind Arkis, the room seems to be little more than a crude operating room, an empty table with sheets stained in viscera of several colors, tables of haphazard instruments within easy reach, and a desk in the back corner. Nothing... well, too bizarre. Yet Arkis' frantic attempts at casually shutting the door with muttered, "Everything's fine... ugh... nothing's here!... oof..." could hint at something unseen.

 

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis flinched again, silently cursing herself for not running faster to her ship. What else was this stupid body even good for?

"You... should be," Kaenis muttered, her inner turmoil bringing a slight growl to her voice. "You don't know anything about me or Hordika..."

Not the worst thing... we'll see...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rakpazis - Cliffside (office)

Rakpazis tries to keep the door open, putting himself in the way of it being shut. Though Arkis' statements are enough to give him some confusion. 

"Not here? Then where!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Diving Bell - Aqua Magna

After a half-hour of digging, Vrokdann and Waveahk are able to uncover the Diving Bell. Large enough to house a half-dozen sizeable beings, the bell bears a faded name on its side - The Makuta Killer - from the airship it once belonged to. There are still a few functioning breathing helmets inside... one of which also contains a skull and part of the spinal column of the being who had worn it last. 

Between the seats of the bell are a number of compartments, most of which looked to have once contained equipment or weapons of some kind. All bar one are bent or broken open, their contents long lost to the sea. The one still sealed appears to have been hastily welded shut, and looks to be sealed airtight...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

The Agori remained almost unnaturally silent, as the roots and vines embedded in his flesh held him in place, allowing him to breath only the barest minimum necessary to remain conscious. He wanted to scream. He wanted to cry. He wanted to die. 

But Karzahni was not going to allow that. Not yet.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Tekmo & Co. - Black Spike Mountains

The source of the latest explosion soon became evident. A group of dark-armoured figures were milling about in a canyon below, sifting through the charred wreckage of their latest demolitions effort. They didn't seem to have noticed the aircraft overhead yet.

But something else had. 

Perfectly camouflaged amidst the coal-coloured crags of the mountainside, a dull black Nektann drone angled its ocular receptors upwards, zooming in to inspect the group of aircraft overhead. A small antenna emerged from the drone's carapace, transmitting the fresh footage to its master. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GM IC: Xaril - The Iron Fist of Fe

It was rare for anything living to move on the Iron Fist. The patrolling nektann had long-ago ended the existence of any vermin on board, and Xaril spent most of his time dispersed in his crystalline form, scattered amidst the metal and machinery that made up his grim prison. 

He rarely found enough peace of mind to properly sleep; dispersing himself into dust was the closest thing he had to rest. 

But at the sound of insistent beeping from one of the ship's consoles, the miniscule filaments of crystalline powder drew themselves together, coalescing into a being with crimson armour and haunted, haggard features. Patrolling nektann scattered to remove themselves from his path, clambering across the floor and up the walls. Xaril's tired eyes settled on the screen, and widened in surprise. 

Why were more beings out here? How had-

"You're running out of places to hide," tittered the voice of a nektann perched beside him... a disturbing feat, given that nektann couldn't speak.

"What did you do?" Xaril demanded. He knew that voice. He hated that voice. 

"I left a few clues, sowed a little chaos. You've been out of the game for too long. I want you back." 

"I'm not ready."

"Ready or not, they're coming for you," the nektann chittered, it's not-voice growing quieter as the presence inhabiting it withdrew.

Swatting the machine aside, Xaril slammed his fists into the console, crumpling it. The search parties were close, and getting closer. If they got any nearer... he would make them regret it. And then he would make her regret leading them here. 

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Tekmo turned to his compatriots to deliver instructions. "Keep your weapons handy, but don't attack unless they do. Friendly smiles, everyone." He led them down as he made a slow descent towards this enigmatic demolitions team. "Excuse me, if I could have your attention?"

 

IC: Waveahk (Aqua Magna Shoreline)

"Well then - I claim this salvage in the name of the Waveahk Fishing Company, which I just made up. I'll try and get into that welded compartment later - for now, let's get this hunk of metal aboard The Aquarium. I'll land the ship closer, you just... keep watch." Waveahk left Vrokdann to do just that, mulling over if it was worth it to use her as a test subject - to see if the Bell was safe for living beings to use.

  • Like 1

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Demolitions Team - Black Spike Mountains.

An assortment of shooty things were soon angled upwards as the aircraft descended towards the group. By the time the group of explorers were close enough to land and begin their approach, they could already discern exactly who the group were: Skrall, their armour bearing the sigil of New Atero. 

"You have it," one of the Skrall, evidently the leader, stepped forward, leveling a thornax launcher at Tekmo, "What do you want?"

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"Please, there's no need for violence. We have a common enemy." Tekmo raised his hands above his head. In a surrendering manner, and gestured for the others to do the same.

"I represent the village of Tesara. We came here investigating a lead on a recent terrorist attack that claimed the lives of several citizens. We believe it to be the work of Fe remnants."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Demolitions Team - Black Spike Mountains.

The Skrall lowered his weapon, sighing heavily, "So it's true," he sounded legitimately distraught, a tone that was all the more disconcerting coming from a Skrall, "There's a map, that keeps being placed on our noticeboard. 'Iron Never Dies', and a marker pointing somewhere out here."

He gestured to the rest of his group. "We needed to know if it was true." 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"Interesting. We found the same thing pinned on our noticeboard as well. I take it you've been planting explosive charges in the area to try and flush them out?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Tekmo descends completely to ground level. "I believe it would be in our shared interest to co-operate in this endeavour."


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Demolitions Team - Black Spike Mountains.

"Perhaps... but how do we know you're really from Tesara? You could just as easily be agents of whatever's left of Fe, trying to send us astray."

There's something in the Skrall's eyes, a kind of weary desperation, that suggested he and the others had been out here for quite some time... 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

Slowly and carefully, Tekmo showed them his badge. "Rest assured, I am most certainly not affiliated with those criminals. My assistants here are all volunteers from Tesara." Which wasn't technically true, but the Skrall didn't need to know that.


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GM IC: Demolitions Team - Black Spike Mountains.

The Skrall squinted at the badge for a moment, before nodding. "Very well. Tell us of this attack on Tesara."

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Paju-Black spike mountains

Paju leaned back in her seat. "Basically, some robots showed up and trashed the market chasing after someone."

  • Like 1

I have control of an element you would never expect...

SURPRISE!

 

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Revenge-Melody-Booger-Danger-Punishment-Toxitora Junior

 

Skyrise: Ascent Charaters: Paju & The Element - Rakin - Kane-Oma & The Mukau

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

The Lucky Find coughed its way back into the air as Tarutu gave its engine a vigorous rev. Tekmo and company were already underway, and her rickety old thing fell into formation at the back of the pack. The other two guys along on this mission - the Ko-Matoran and the Skrall - seemed not to have anything to add; but then again, the Ga-woman reminded herself, they weren't exactly along voluntarily the way she and Paju were. They probably both just wanted to keep their heads down and get this over with.

And she, herself? She was still hoping this would turn out to be profitable somehow.

That started to sound more likely as the sound of another explosion shook the mountains. Whoever had blown open those pipes, it seemed, was still around - and continuing to be destructive - and Tekmo and Paju both seemed eager to meet them. Without comment - not that anyone would have heard it over her rattling old engine anyway - Tarutu swung around to follow suite.

New Atero Skrall, digging in the mountains? There was something you didn't see every day.

She listened to the exchange. As the Skrall expressed concern about their trustworthiness, Tarutu opened her mouth to speak up - being from New Atero herself, she expected at least a few of the would recognise her from her shop if she made her presence known - but was beaten to the punch by Tekmo and his badge. Shrugging to herself, the businesswoman settled back into her seat to wait some more, letting the conversation play... and keeping her attention on their surroundings, just in case there was anything lurking out here that everyone else had missed.

Mostly, she just felt like she was being watched, and didn't much care for that feeling.

 

IC: Alarei - New Atero, Soup Kitchen

"Oh, wow. Must be really clever, to do that. I wouldn't know where to start."

She ran a hand around the collar of her tunic, more of a thoughtful motion than anything else, and her gaze never quite seemed to leave Rakin. The fact of the matter was, she was pretty close to just sort of metaphorically attaching herself to him... the Skrall Sister quite honestly longed for a friend out here, and she could certainly do a lot worse than someone who had actually shown her an unexpected kindness.

And if he was male, then... well, so what? Her vendetta wasn't against the gender as a whole, only the Skrall men who were absolute trash for abandoning their women so long ago. She had, granted, never had a male friend for obvious reasons, since the Sisters isolated themselves so completely from anyone else; but Alarei honestly couldn't imagine it being any much different from having any other friend.

In any case, she was starting to feel comfortable around Rakin; and as such, her innate childish curiosity was perking up.

"Did you always have huge technology around, like that airship? How did you learn how to work with it all, is it difficult?"

 

((ooc: Littiuu and Kastir are waiting on other people still, so just these two for now ^^))

  • Like 1

(Formerly Darth Jaller)

LhikanLow.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

---

Skyrise bios: Tarutu, Kastir, Littiuu, Alarei / Six Kingdoms bios: Varxii, Rek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Calidus Serpico - Tesara (Coffee Shop)

The guard tried to hide his odd reaction to Littiuu's form of consuming the cake, but it did come out. It was more of a strange look, really. Not a malicious one, pray, but definitely a noticeable one.

He slurped at his own coffee, putting an arm atop the booth he was sitting on. It tasted just as good as it smelled, the rich coffee beans likely having been hand-ground and filtered. 

It really was a nice place.

Calidus nodded, as Littiuu brought the attack back up, look steeling as they got back to business. He ran a sacramento hand through his hair.

"Yeah...place got hit bad. Terrorists, if it was them, did exactly what they intended to do. People are scared sick."

OOC: @That Matoran with a Vahi

Edited by Dane

Skyrise profiles: Juno Taurek Voyin Calidus

Six Kingdoms profiles: Vent Zai Falh

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2020 at 12:42 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

Kane-Oma went into the back and made sure that any ammo he had left sitting around was cleaned up.

--IC: Hestala: Tesara--

With a gentle thump, the Vista Baby landed in a clear patch of land on the edge of the most populated part of town.  "We're he~re," announced Hestala to Kane-Oma, releasing the control yoke and re-donning her pink-lensed aviators.  "Shall we announce our presence?"

 

The actual disembarking was a lot less dramatic than anticipated, consisting of not much more than the Vortixx woman strutting down the boarding ramp and waving her arms.  She stopped her theatrics, however, once she got a good look at her surroundings.  The rose tint did nothing to improve the veritable shambles that Tesara appeared to be in.  It looked like someone had attacked the village earlier.  Planting her hands on her hips, Hestala thought that Tesara might need a repairman more than she did... until her base selfishness drove that thought from her head.  She did need a repairman, and she needed one now.  She strutted into the streets, head turning left and right, keeping an eye out for any indication of a repairman- sign, presence of tools, whatever.

 

-   -   -

 

On 2/26/2020 at 9:52 PM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis flinched again, silently cursing herself for not running faster to her ship. What else was this stupid body even good for?

"You... should be," Kaenis muttered, her inner turmoil bringing a slight growl to her voice. "You don't know anything about me or Hordika..."

Not the worst thing... we'll see...

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

"Maybe not as much as I should, but that doesn't matter right now.  What does matter is that I picked you to solve this mystery with me-" he pointed to the blue bandanna he had given her when they first met- "and I don't want to solve it without you!  Come on, I want to try something."  Bacchus made a gesture with his arm, beckoning her to follow him back to the dais.  "... Please?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vrokdann - Aqua Magna shoreline

"Ah, well..." Vrokdann considered for a second whether carrying the diving bell to the ship instead would be better, but she quickly dropped that suggestion as foolish. Even if she'd chosen otherwise, Waveahk was already far enough to not listen (and disgruntled enough to not care).

-So uh... you like the job so far? I ask cuz, let's be honest, he never will.-

"It's not near as explosive as I'd have wanted, that's a a fact. And I'm not even getting paid. But overall, I'd say I like it. Keeps us entertained, doesn't it?"

-Entertained indeed... look at this junk we're in. it's in terrible shape... I like it!- "Drendakk" seemed to fixate on new things by the hour, usually with destructive intent.

"You know if we blew it up he'd just drop us into the water, right? We'd probably make some excellent creature bait."

-Yeah, some slow-beam creature bait... Think we'll see that thing ever again? It seemed cool.-

"I'd rather not, that was... boring." Vrokdann sensed something approaching. Most likely just the Aquarium, but she'd have her weapon in hand just in case...

  • Like 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Gonna try and post here more often, sorry about my absence. Also I'm just gonna reply where I left off, hopefully nothing's happened to circumvent that. I'll check after posting, because I like to roll those dice.

IC: Matilda - Finally Home

"I'd appreciate that. Thanks." They arrived back home with their pies. Thankfully, the house wasn't on fire. Yet.

~

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

Armani's player had forgotten a lot of the context of the immediate conversation. So Armani patted Hakkzan's shoulder- again, carefully- and stood from her seat. "Of course, Your Spikiness. And remember: if you have need of me, even if only to talk, you need only say the word."


Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.


Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.


Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

"I'm... sorry?" His eyes flash to the creature's shoulder blocking the door and gives another little shove to try to close it. "Whatever it is you're... uh, looking for, well, look elsewhere! We're... um, closed!"

 

IC: Kaenis - The Arena

Kaenis' eyes followed his finger down to the bandanna, and her hand slowly reached up to feel it. Something about it seemed to calm her, and something like a hesitant smile came to her face. She nodded and followed after.

 

IC: Garuda - Tesara (Home)

Garuda froze as the door opened, one claw clutching several blankets draped around her, the other halfway into a box of cereal, just one of many food items now scattered around the kitchen as Garuda decided what to snack on. "...Tilly? Is that you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ZippyWharrgarbl said:

IC: Armani - Top of the Tower

Armani's player had forgotten a lot of the context of the immediate conversation. So Armani patted Hakkzan's shoulder- again, carefully- and stood from her seat. "Of course, Your Spikiness. And remember: if you have need of me, even if only to talk, you need only say the word."

GM IC: Hakkzan - The Tower

"I know. Thank you, Armani," His Spikiness offered her a grateful nod. There were few people in New Atero who weren't working some kind of agenda or angle of their own; it was good to know he had a friend in one of those who didn't. 


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

'Robots showed up and trashed the market'. Well, that wasn't untrue. "Yes. What she said."

 

IC: Waveahk (Aqua Magna Shoreline, The Aquarium)

Slowly, The Aquarium began to hover closer and closer to the Bell, before setting down a few feet away.

It considerable time and effort, but eventually Waveahk and Vrokdann were able to get the Bell aboard the ship. Waveahk decided it wasn't worth it to take it all the way to the cargo bay, instead they just left it in the boarding ramp section.

As the automated flight path took them back to New Atero, Waveahk decided to try and get to know Vrokdann more, so that he knew what to expect when she inevitably turned on him. "So... what exactly possessed you to shoot lasers at my stand?" He referred to the incident that ended up indenturing Vrokdann to him, back in the New Atero Marketplace.

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 1

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 8:15 AM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Paju-Black spike mountains

Paju leaned back in her seat. "Basically, some robots showed up and trashed the market chasing after someone."

9 minutes ago, Toru Nui said:

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

'Robots showed up and trashed the market'. Well, that wasn't untrue. "Yes. What she said."

GM IC: Skrall - Black Spike Mountains

"I see," the Skrall frowned, "They must be growing confident, if they're willing to openly attack Tesara." 

 

  • Like 1

___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo (Black Spike Mountains)

"So," Tekmo says, outstretching his hand to be shaken, "do we have an alliance?"


:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...