Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

Vehe huffed, "I won't know what tools to bring if you don't tell me what's wrong!"

"It's mostly just damage to the exterior, gouges, and such." Kane said.

"Well, I'll gather my tools. What dock are you parked at?"

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 1:35 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

--IC: Hestala: Tesara--

Above her pink aviators, Hestala shadowed her brow and peered around for the specific number of the bay she had parked the Vista Baby in.  "Number 42, on the outskirts.  I'll expect to see you there tout suite, dahling!"

-   -   -

On 6/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

--IC: Catina: Cliffside--

If setting up roots and growing potentially involved more Agori becoming twisted and tormented like this one, Catina wasn't so sure he would take kindly to having this plant around.  He mentally asked the plant if this root situation it was currently in would be the exception or the rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: mobile

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

"This was... unintended," the plant replied, "This Agori put a seed in his canteen... then drank it."


___________________________________________________

My Corpus Rahkshi Profiles

Six Kingdoms Profiles

Skyrise  Ascent

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office) @Nato the Traveler @Ironfist

Arkis turned back to the others after absently putting away his equipment, only to drop the scalpel he was holding on seeing the launcher. "Um... we don't... w-well, permit violence... in here..." he stammered nervously, reaching for his pocket for his dart gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tarutu - Black Spike Mountains

"That sure works for me... depending on what our expedition leader says, of course."

She quirked an eyebrow in Tekmo's direction. The deference, naturally, was little more than for show, and carried more than a small hint of sarcasm; Tarutu was sure they both knew that, whether she was permitted or forbidden, she was going to get involved anyway... and out here, the guard from Tesara had no real authority to override her choice. But it seemed fair to her to at least give him the chance to offer his opinion, one way or the other.

But she doubted he'd have reason to say no, if they were all working towards the same goal here.

"What do you say, Tekmo? Let a girl put her skills to good use?"

@Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Kastir - The Arena

"Oh, I wasn't thinking of going there. But am I wrong in thinking that there are Bota Magna natives living amongst everyone else in the cities, now?"

She couldn't say for absolute certain, not when she'd been away from the (relatively) civilised world for some time now; and Bota Magnans, Bara Magnans, they all looked much the same to her at a cursory glance. But all the same, if there were some natives of Bota Magna about, tactful questioning should show her who they were, and she could surely bring someone back here to help... be they willing or not. The giant woman gave a shrug.

"Shouldn't take me long to find one in Atero or Tesara, I'm sure. I can be there and back before you know it."

That was an... exaggeration. While she could certainly be there that quickly, it was risky for her to use her natural teleportation powers more than once in a day; not impossible, but they were taxing enough that a single such jump would tire her out. A second, so soon after, would be foolish unless it came out of absolute necessity; but even so, there were other ways of getting back here once she found some suitable volunteer.

She paused, almost hesitating for a moment.

"Unless we think the Star thing is more likely?"

@Ironfist @Click

 

(ooc: Sorry, sorry I'm so slow! Other places, other projects, have been taking up my attention and creative muse. Gonna try and keep up better from here on out, though!)


(Formerly Darth Jaller)

FbsbqP.gif

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 11:36 AM, Click said:

IC: Kaenis - Arena

 

On 7/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, That Matoran with a Vahi said:

IC: Kastir - The Arena

--IC: Bacchus: The Arena--

The meaning of Kaenis casting a loathing gaze upon herself was not lost on Bacchus.  "Oh," he said.  "That's what you mean."

He scratched his head at the giant woman's question about Bota Magna natives' residency status; as far as he knew, the majority of them were still on that jungle world.  "If that's the case, then we won't have to go to Bota Magna after all," he said in a hopefully encouraging tone.  "If you'd like, you can certainly go and try to find one.  I'd hate for one of us to have to leave, though..."

More thoughts on the symbol representing the Red Star whirled through his head.  Wasn't there an old legend about it being the place where departed souls came to rest?  How would they get their hands on a departed soul?  It wasn't as if one of them could just die and come back to life... could they?  Another outlandish theory that might bear some looking into, but for now, he would be content with trying out their theory about Bota Magna.

-   -   -

On 6/10/2020 at 9:48 PM, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

 

On 7/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Cliffside (Office)

--IC: Catina: Cliffside--

Catina did not put his launcher down, nor did he fire it despite the tendrils of horror creeping up around his heart.  If the consumption of this plant creature's seeds resulted in a half-death like the one the poor Agori was experiencing, then he wasn't so sure it would be a good idea to let it take root elsewhere.  Perhaps it would be best to put both plant and Agori out of their misery.  Still, he respected the doctor's wishes and did not fire.  Instead, he cast another thought, asking why the Agori would willingly consume a seed.

 

--OOC:--

sorry for the wait, everyone.  my computer broke.

this arena mystery is getting real puzzling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kodran- New Atero Soup Kitchen

Kodran was beginning to get up. There was work to be done, orders to fill. As he did, he noticed the Onu-Matoran. He had heard bits and pieces. Of an Onu-Matoran who was good at crafting things. Mentions here and there from the occasional customer. And she seemed to be fitting the bill. Unfortunately...he wasn't sure how to really communicate with her. So the most he did was give a slight wave. Crafting was so much easier than trying to talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kaenis - Arena @Ironfist@That Matoran with a Vahi

Kaenis just sat there in silence again, tapping her claws more anxiously than before.

 

IC: Arkis - Office (Cliffside) @Nato the Traveler

Arkis drew his dart gun from his pocket, pointing it shakily toward Catina. "P-please..." he said simply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

It took nearly a whole day for Vehe to repair the Vista Baby, but he did a spectacular job. He rebuilt the boarding ramp from scratch, buffed out all the dents and scratches, and even though paint wasn't his specialty, he didn't get his reputation for nothing, Hestala would be pleased. He sat on his toolbox cleaning off his hands with an oil rag when Hestala and Kane-Oma aproached.


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

Vehe looked up. "Hey there, Hestala, I presume my work is satisfactory? I also managed to get an extra bit of omph out of the engines that you might find usefull.


Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 6:39 PM, Nato the Traveler said:

GM IC: Karzahni - Arkis' Office

 

On 8/12/2020 at 8:47 AM, Click said:

IC: Arkis - Office (Cliffside)

--IC: Catina: Cliffside--

If this Agori had met his fate so witlessly, then the same fate could befall anyone with a lesser attention span.  And that would simply not do.  Catina's finger tightened around the trigger of his launcher...

And then he stopped once he saw the doctor's pleading face, and dart gun.  The knight errant reluctantly lowered the launcher; his arm felt noticeably heavy as he did so.  Perhaps there would be another opportunity to slay this beast, one in which the possibility of getting shot himself was not present...

-   -   -

On 8/4/2020 at 10:52 PM, CobaltGale said:

IC: Kodran- New Atero Soup Kitchen

--IC: Grank: New Atero--

I place the empty bowl on the table; Oko's soup is as delicious as ever, thinks I.  Thinks I afterward, I know where it is I should take my fire.  Tesara.  For all their marketeering and peddling of wares, if I remembers correctly they have a distinct lack of home-grown, ember-forged metalwork.  It's all imported.  If I sets up shop there, then they won't have to pay out the nose for good quality imports, reasons I.

My mind's made up.  I make to stand up, but before I do, I catch a wave in my direction.  Comes from a lanky red fella with pitted armor; a fellow craftsman, by the looks of him.  I cast him a wave back.

-   -   -

On 8/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Smudge8 said:

IC: Kane-Oma-Tesara

--IC: Hestala: Tesara--

Well, it was about time.  Hestala hadn't gotten up to much while she had waited for the Vista Baby to be fixed, so this was about the most exciting thing going on for her at the moment.  As she approached, she cast a gaze over the fresh shell of her precious airship, and her pupils practically shapeshifted into hearts.  She let out an excited squeal.  "Oh, dahling!  You've gone above and beyond!  She's just perfect!  I can't thank you enough!"

The Vortixx woman threw her arms around Vehe in a hug (which doubled as an excuse to feel up his pockets).

-   -   -

--OOC:--

sorry again for the wait.  computer broke again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...